Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

What was your worst thing ever happen to you in ED and what was your best time in ED.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> What was your worst thing ever happen to you in ED and what was your best time in ED.
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/6/2011 1:53:08   
xxmirxx

My was when techboss reck my friends faction. But plus was when I ment fay beee for first time.Belive or not few weeks later I was friends with buffy, Of course all of my ed friends in beta and gamma.
AQ Epic  Post #: 1
7/6/2011 2:04:58   
edwardvulture

Worst:I bought varium o.o
Best: The feeling you get when you make that build that no one els thought of(or so you thought).
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
7/6/2011 2:08:45   
BinV2

Worst: getting nooby partners in 2vs2
Best: when independence day weps came back.

< Message edited by parallax12347 -- 7/6/2011 2:09:36 >

-Recycling Bin V2.
Epic  Post #: 3
7/6/2011 2:22:47   
LunarWarlord

Worst: The very first day Fame Came out. So many people were asking the same thing.
Best: Many things, Mostly being a Officer of Legit. Great faction (:

< Message edited by LunarWarlord -- 7/6/2011 3:26:00 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/6/2011 2:57:35   
Soda Pop

Best: CCing to blood mage
Worst: Getting beaten around like a pinata because I was using blood mage
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/6/2011 5:17:36   
comicalbike

being in ed gladiators hackers disbanded faction and titan never replaced faction
Epic  Post #: 6
7/6/2011 6:18:02   
MrBones

Best: I loved being an officer in Legit.. I miss that faction. When I bought varium for the time...
Worst: Lag and fame... But i got a wierd relation with fame. I hate it but i want the free rating points from cheevo's related to fame so I am on the fame list.

I am kind of a big deal, so don't act like you're not impressed.
- Abraham Lincoln
Epic  Post #: 7
7/6/2011 6:30:33   
LunarWarlord

quote:

Best: I loved being an officer in Legit.. I miss that faction. When I bought varium for the time...

Legit is a great faction, I wanna rejoin someday soon.

Sig removed. Please only use it once per page. ~Mecha

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 7/6/2011 10:15:58 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
7/6/2011 7:47:01   
The UnleaShedWolfZ

When Azrael's Bane Was Released in 10k Package and I didn't have money to buy 10k vars , so i bought on cell 1250 vars to buy the Azrael and geuss what ! the offer didnt go untill a new next week and what's more ! I saw the limited rare armor (needed one) and i bought another 1250 vars to get this armor (warbot) and THAN ! it came back to ED ! and reloaded with new quantity for this armor ! so if i waited only 1 week more and i would know that the azrael wouldnt go , i would have got the 10k package and free azrael + armor's 995 vars.

Another Worst Thing : When I Calculated my OWN and special BUILD for mage... with the Azrael bane and dragon zooka (dragoncon) and the new armor .. and after i did it and took long time , the DEVS did the agility and nerfed some things + heal and ... so i got out of ED battles and got mush loses cz i didnt like to play ED battles anymore.. so i go to a battle , chat , lose , and go back..

Worst Thing ? : When the founder stage was released and i didnt buy variums to get the achiev and armor cz i said i wont put money on a game :/

^ Worst things in ED.

Best Thing : When me and my friends had to have fun in ED in beta stage.. with pics on cells (in ED) and a lot of things. and now i'm alone , they quited ED.

http://www.epicduel.com/charpage.asp?id=bloodz.cripz
http://www.epicduel.com/charpage.asp?id=xxxthe%20punisherxxx
http://www.epicduel.com/charpage.asp?id=casey%20chaos
http://www.epicduel.com/charpage.asp?id=u%20r%20dead
http://www.epicduel.com/charpage.asp?id=god%20of%20war100

_______________ - | ~W0lF`[Z]~ |- _______________ []
Epic  Post #: 9
7/6/2011 7:52:27   
Sageofpeace

best:sometime in early beta when player need skill and varuim was worth it price

WORST: WHEN I BOUGHT VARUIM FOR THE SECOND TIME AND ON AND ON

Do not troll forum staff in your signature,
or you won't be allowed to have one. ~LB
Post #: 10
7/6/2011 11:24:41   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

worst: when i sold eerything i had for armor 4 TIMES! this was in a row and was basicly 25, to 31. I had 3000 more loses than wins. NPCing helped me get back o0n track, it took awhile. After this though, i had trouble buying guns, i bought desert blaster about 9 times. lmao.

best:probably when i got varium....

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 11
7/6/2011 11:38:16   
beastmo

Worst: Getting Hacked by technoboss in beta
Best: Beta.
Epic  Post #: 12
7/6/2011 12:18:08   
PumKing

BEST: When I meet people in game who I disagree with on the forums, find out they are pretty cool, then relook at there posts with a different mindset, and take there considerations more seriously (open mindedness rocks XD )

WORST: when I freeked out, over much, on the tac merc class the day it came out, I really needed a chill pill, but rufused it XP
Epic  Post #: 13
7/6/2011 15:32:51   
MrBones

Glad I forced that pill down your throat Pumking ^^
Epic  Post #: 14
7/6/2011 15:39:46   
Shadow Jester

Best: When i became a officer of legit and befriended Angels Holocaust :P

Worst: When GG kill and Rarton hunted me down to get me banned for something i didn't do :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 15
7/6/2011 15:43:32   
Wraith

@PumKing: Hey sup.

Best: 2vs2ing with DBag, PumKing, Celestine Eclipse, Rogue Ninja, VoidXZero, and Captain Charisma. The variety of teams were interesting, but I lost almost every time. STILL FUN.

Worst: Meeting this obnoxious freak who refused to accept that I was human. He actually thought I was a devil... JUST CUZ I KILL HIM
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 16
7/6/2011 15:47:35   
Calogero

Best: Buying Varium
Worst: Buying Varium

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
7/6/2011 15:56:48   
Retrosaur

^^ Agreed :D

BEST: When it lags.......for my opponent :D
WORST: When it lags...... for me T.T
AQW Epic  Post #: 18
7/6/2011 16:00:53   
Mr. Black OP

Best: in a 2v2 when my partner leaves and owning the other 2 when they were saying i was a free win and then i say something like i wont go easy next time ^^ just irritates them so much lol
Worst: when i beat a guy and called lucky when they blocked twice and crit and go 1st lol
Epic  Post #: 19
7/6/2011 16:14:05   
The Astral Fury

best: having someone calling me a noob, then criting them 2 times then a ko when he was barely hacking away my hp.
worst: having the lowest possible level you you can battle then him blocking me with low dex and funny part washe had smoke SMOKE SCREEN on him then him using max reflex boost and well you can tell what happpended after that

< Message edited by dragonman111 -- 7/6/2011 16:15:10 >
DF AQW  Post #: 20
7/6/2011 16:22:31   
xxmirxx

quote:

being in ed gladiators hackers disbanded faction and titan never replaced faction

I had that happen to and I was one try help you and rest. but thanks to techno boss I learn why hacking bad. I did wish that ED glads were never hack or any faction.
AQ Epic  Post #: 21
7/6/2011 16:25:12   
Retrosaur

Lol...I love roleplay.

Initially, I was playing against a player who kept calling me noob, loser, etc., then I corrected his spelling, and then he said "You can't fail me professor", and then we finished the game quite happily 'cause I was like, "your my favorite student, now I don't want to see you fail English", yeah, roleplay :D
AQW Epic  Post #: 22
7/6/2011 16:28:49   
xxmirxx

I used to really annoying when I first started.
AQ Epic  Post #: 23
7/6/2011 16:32:18   
helloguy

Best : being in legit as an officer
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 24
7/6/2011 17:57:20   
9001WaysToLaugh

Worst: When my alt got banned by a mod even though I didn't break any rules or do anything wrong...
Best: When I discovered a dex build that actuly worked at lvl 30 (lvl cap at the time).
Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> What was your worst thing ever happen to you in ED and what was your best time in ED.
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition