Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Ranting about refunds

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Ranting about refunds
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/6/2011 19:09:43   
Soda Pop

Laces, make a paragraph :s

I think my retinas burned while I read your post lol
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
7/6/2011 19:09:56   
IsaiahtheMage

@zman 2 I payed to play this class NOT to be nerfed the next week.
@Soda Pop In this case it does matter.
@Laces No. Just don't read the post of us "immature children" then. I am sick and tired of people playing the "tough guy act" on the forums and telling people what to do. If you don't like my post. This simple. Do not read it. YOU made the choice to read my post. NOT anyone else. So case closed.
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
7/6/2011 19:10:51   
Laces

Sorry didn't mean to scare you lol. But the complainers on this forum need to realize that complaining won't help them.

< Message edited by Laces -- 7/6/2011 19:11:12 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
7/6/2011 19:12:31   
Mr. Black OP

@isaiah
u payed to play the class which u did its like paying to go to Disneyland with a 2day pass, day 1 its fun, day 2 they closed down ur favorite ride but there are still many others available
Epic  Post #: 29
7/6/2011 19:13:18   
Laces

I'm not referring to you Isaiah, Sorry if it seems like it. Your suggesting a warning system, I'm fine with that. But to all the other people who just complain and don't figure out a solution to the problem, thats who I'm talking to.
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
7/6/2011 19:13:23   
IsaiahtheMage

^Nothing will. No matter what approach we take at the devs trying to make them listen they do not. I am not suprised by the people who had enough of it and flame the devs. I do not blame them one bit. The only reason I have not done so is because I do not want to be banned.
@Larces Oh. Nevermind then.

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 7/6/2011 19:14:31 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
7/6/2011 19:20:56   
xxmirxx

Same with me
AQ Epic  Post #: 32
7/6/2011 19:24:34   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

it's a slight nerf to balance it, it's a little too well-built of a class, and while it has weaknesses, it's slightly too powerful. We have a few options planned that should give other classes more of a chance.

That said, it's in the ToS that things can change, and we've been doing nerfs and buffs since before Alpha. The changes should be slight, and might not even make it into this week's update.

So, chill.

< Message edited by Cinderella -- 7/6/2011 19:26:26 >
Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Ranting about refunds
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition