Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

after reading NW post what do you think of ED

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> after reading NW post what do you think of ED
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/6/2011 20:58:29   
xxmirxx

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=19231762 I want discuss about NW post positive and negative. Do you feel its excuse not to get more staff? Or your actually very impress at there work? Do you think time NW and titan slit up From AE and make own business.
AQ Epic  Post #: 1
7/6/2011 22:04:51   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

Deleted off topic posts, let's stay on topic, ok?
Post #: 2
7/6/2011 22:10:00   
DeathGuard

Titan and Nightwraith got the ability to mantain EpicDuel by theirselves, I got fate they can do but it is their decision to left from AE.

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/6/2011 22:16:58   
xxmirxx

quote:

Deleted off topic posts, let's stay on topic, ok?

thanks cindy I want here your guys thoughts.
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
7/6/2011 22:20:30   
rej

most of the post was just reworded themes that nightwraith has allready mentioned. one of the only things i don't remember reading before was his reasons for not posting often.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/6/2011 22:36:43   
DeathSpawn
Banned

Personally I don't feel this is any persons business here but theres. Sure we payed money to play but guess what if they quit today and said forget this bull were done then o well for us were sol and that's the way it is just like with anything online. Nowhere did anyone promise you anything for your money or time. None of you not a single ONE of you know what they do day to day all you know is hear say and what's in your own minds as to what's going on behind the scenes.

That said all I can do is HOPE they keep the updates flowing, delete the dummy accounts and associated players from the servers, and hopefully improve the lag and refreshing browser garbage EXTREMELY soon.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
7/6/2011 23:08:32   
xxmirxx

I first off like say good job on hard work over pass 3 years. You were first to make any AE game competitive and fun for new players and old players. We were able to make new friends and I love fact we got faction and war kills for 2 people you guys did excellent job. I do know whats like to make game it taks 2 years to get finalize because you need lawyer to make sure no lawsuit and plagiarism. Now to bad things I feel you guys don't brother too look for new artist and programmer. I mean sure it will take time but look at cindy anyways if you guys advertises more on radio or make add or higher programmer wait from college. I wish you guys stop nerfs but buffs. But after read post I can understand were you come from. guys please try keep post positive. Meaning don't turn this all negative. I want NW to know how we feel and what we can do improve game.
AQ Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> after reading NW post what do you think of ED
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition