Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Locations/Quests/Events/Shops

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Locations/Quests/Events/Shops
Page 2 of 25«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/23/2011 3:57:49   
  Jay
Marauderator
🧭

I'm very, very certain that regular Drakath's resistances were formerly 100 Immobility and 95 All, like the Hard Mode version. I also believe it used to be Scaled. I recall him being Level 70, anyway. That's how it was earlier this morning then I fought him.

Just thought that was worth noting.
DF  Post #: 26
7/23/2011 5:45:47   
Jorath
Advocator of Wills

The Final 13th Waves needs quest link: An Unlikely Duo.

Done by owner. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 7/24/2011 3:33:57 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 27
7/24/2011 1:22:31   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

The Pure Pool - needs Next Up: Xan's Volcano Fortress change to Xan's Volcanic Fortress

Queen of Tarts needs to correct Location: Falconreach -> Ash -> Quests -> Wanderland -> Queen of Tarts

Queen of Tarts - Boss needs to be bolded

Under Rewards section, Cheshire Twilly needs to add (All Versions) beside it

Race to the Keygems needs title change to Race to the KeyGems

• Needs to add Willowshire banner
  • Also needs to correct Location: Willowshire -> To The Tower!, Willowshire (Town) -> Guardian Fortuna -> Quests! -> Guardian Tower?
  • Level required: Any needs to change to Level/Quest/Items required: None
  • Release Date needs to remove 6:24 PM (Server Time)
  • Scaled Yes/No: Yes needs to place below Objective completed, as well as remove Experience and Gold rewarded

Under Monsters section, needs to add Monsters number and boss bolded:
    (X) Dravir
    (X) Lizardman
    (X) Tog
    (1) Dravir Commander, (2) Dravir Soldier - Boss

Also needs to add starting dialog (at Guardian Fortuna - Willowshire Town):
    Guardian Fortuna: Gorgok may have been defeated but he still lives. Many of his minions rushed into the Guardian Tower during the battle.
    Guardian Fortuna: Whatever they're after must still be down there...and maybe they haven't found it yet.
    Character: ...All this destruction for something hidden in the tower? It must be amazingly valuable...or powerful.
    Guardian Fortuna: I hate to ask you this after all you've done for us already..but I think you're the only one who can get this job done...
    Guardian Fortuna: Please <Character>, Go into our Guardian Tower and find what those Dravirs are after before they get it. Who knows what could happen if they get it first!

Reformat of Lord Valorus dialog (because many of the Lord Valorus speeches were combined):
    Lord Valorus: Well met Guardian. I have been waiting 980 years for your arrival. Unfortunately, you are one day late.

• What?
    Lord Valorus: You arrived too late. It was taken from here just before the attack on this tower.
    Character: What was taken?
    Lord Valorus: You mean you do not know?
    Character: ?
    Lord Valorus: So you are not the Commander of this tower? This is a strange turn of events indeed.
    Lord Valorus: My name is Lord Alexander Valorus, Guardian of the Thorn and the first Commander of the Tower.
    Lord Valorus: I took an oath to guard the secrets of our Order’s powers with my very soul. Then, accidentally sealed myself in this Tower 980 years ago.
    Lord Valorus: In retrospect, both actions were pretty silly.
    Lord Valorus: If you are ever tasked with creating a secure vault... be certain to put door handles on both sides.
    Lord Valorus: I knew that you would arrive here around this time.... you see, I was there when we found them.
    Lord Valorus: We all knew what would happen and the chain of events would create a Hero. Who would have guessed it would be a <Class>?
    Character: What are you talking about... what is “IT”?
    Lord Valorus: My oath does not permit me to say. But I can tell you who took it.
    Lord Valorus: She had a look in her eyes reminded me of the Rare Item hunters I used to travel with.
    Lord Valorus: You must not let this power fall into the wrong hands. Go quickly friend, and warn the other Towers.
    Lord Valorus: If they are not under attack yet.... they soon will be.

• Dragon Amulet?
    Character: Do you know anything about the Dragon Amulet?
    Lord Valorus: *He speaks in a language that sounds like boulders rumbling. You can feel the words in your chest more than hear it*

Your Dragon Amulet begins to glow..... You can now understand Draconic.

Dragon Amulet holders only:
    Lord Valorus: It was 1,000 years ago that our wise and noble King sent us to investigate the monsters.
    Lord Valorus: Back then we were all just adventurers looking to make a few gold.
    Lord Valorus: Our lands were suddenly ravaged by elemental monsters. Each type originating from a different source.
    Lord Valorus: We fought our way to the center of one of these monster hordes.... we were not ready for what we found.
    Lord Valorus: The Kingdom was torn to pieces because of it. In the wake of those harsh times, we took our oaths.
    Lord Valorus: We would use this power for good, and keep it from the hands of evil.
    Lord Valorus: We built these Towers to mark them and defend them. We serve no King, but the entire world.
    Lord Valorus: Even this vault was not secure enough to contain this power though. So we put a lock on the power.
    Lord Valorus: The Amulet around your neck....
    Character: ...is the key!
    Character: (thinks) Woah... did I just speak Draconic?
    Lord Valorus: I wish you luck on your Adventures, if things go anything like last time... you will need it!
    Character: (thinks) Last time?

Non-Dragon Amulet holders:
    Character: Do you know anything about the Dragon Amulet?
    Lord Valorus: *He speaks in a language that sounds like boulders rumbling. You can feel the words in your chest more than hear it*
    Lord Valorus: *He continues for a long time... it sounds important.*
    Character: I do not understand what you are saying.
    Lord Valorus: You must possess the Amulet to speak in the tongue of Dragons.
    Lord Valorus: Once you have obtained one, return and I shall share with you what I know.

• Shop
    Lord Valorus: Here, I have one of the first Guardian Blades that were forged. Make your donation to the tower in Gold and use it to protect your world.

Opens Tower Spirit Shop

Tower Spirit Shop needs to correct Location: Race to the KeyGems -> Lord Valorus -> Shop

Under Contents, Guardian Blade needs to add (All Versions) beside it

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 7/24/2011 4:36:28 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 28
    7/24/2011 9:44:06   
    Highlord Sendai

An Unlikely Duo needs,
    (Other names: Titan Drakath)

Done by owner. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 7/24/2011 15:28:02 >
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 29
    7/26/2011 6:21:54   
      Peachii
    Clairvoyant!

All the quests available at Quest Chest (Locker) needs to add it in its location (it should be placed under the NPCs section too, since it uses the NPC format)

Recruit Voltabolt needs to remove 'Assault on Popsprocket' banner and add 'Popsprocket' banner

Also needs to correct Location: Assault on Popsprocket -> To Battle! -> DA ONLY quest - Recruit Voltabolt!

Level required needs to change to Level/Quest/Items required: DA
    Location, Level/Quest/Items required, Release Date, Objective/Objective completed needs to remove underline
    Objective and Objective completed needs the text placed on the same line
    Monsters number needs to place in front of the name

On the dialog section, Voltabolt's speeches need to change to Dr. Voltabolt

Red Betty's Spell needs to remove Previously: Captain's Orders

Also needs to correct Location: Osprey Cove -> Rhubarb -> Quests -> Red Betty's Spell

Level required needs to change to Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of Captain's Orders

Scaled Yes/No: needs to be bolded

Objective needs to place between Release Date and Scaled Yes/No
    Objective completed at the end of the dialog needs to place below Objective

Needs to add Monsters' number and boss bolded too:
    (1) Drakath
    Brakenberry - Boss

Also needs to add starting dialog:
    Rhubarb: Well done <Character>! I don't know how ye did it but Drakath and the wind pearl dropped onto the Red Betty less than an hour ago.
    Rhubarb: The Captain has asked to see ye on the ship but.... take care. He has a devilish glow on his eyes. I've never seen such a fierce look on him.
    Rhubarb: ...and Captain Blackberry is a man known for his fierce looks.

Next Up: Something Fishy needs to remove the bold, add font size 3 and italized

Richard's Gear needs to correct Location: Popsprocket -> Yix -> Quests -> Richard's Gear

Also needs to add Objective completed: The mechanical gerbil has been defeated Richard's Gear has been stopped. This should slow both Sepulchure and Balthar down.... you hope.

Scaled Yes/No: yes needs to change to Yes

Under dialogs, Yix's speeches needs "Yix:" bolded (remove the spacing too)

Under Monsters' section:
  • Needs to correct Cyckon and Cyclon to Cyklon
  • Mini Boss : Cyclon Pummeler needs to be removed and change (6) to Cyklon Pummeler
  • Also Really Big Gerbil - Boss needs to be bolded

As well as add Next Up: Pachelbel's Cannon

Done, thanks! [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 7/26/2011 10:10:21 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 30
    7/27/2011 5:03:53   
    Voodoo Master

On the " Def. Rings", " Def.Necklaces" and " Def. Belts" shops the links names under contests should be updated to:

Def. Rings:
    *Defender's Dragon Ring (I-XX)
    *Defender's Ring (I-XX)

Def. Necklaces:
    *Defender's Dragon Necklace (I-XX)
    *Defender's Necklace (I-XX)

Def. Belts:
    *Defender's Dragon Belt (I-VIII)
    *Defender's Belt (I-VIII)

At the moment I want to keep defender’s items in one shop, so I moved these shops to an archive. If in the future we’ll decide to separate the items, I’ll bring those entries from the archive. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 7/27/2011 7:33:30 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 31
    7/27/2011 7:18:30   
      Peachii
    Clairvoyant!

Reen's Rings needs Falconreach banner centered (not sure of this because format didn't state so, but I think most entries have their banners centered)

Also needs to correct Location: Reens' Shop -> Reens -> Buy Rings
    Directions from Falconreach needs to be removed

Resident Sneevil: Revelations needs Scaled Yes/No: N/A change to No
    Also needs to add Experience rewarded: 0 and Gold rewarded: 0

I did it, but I think Stephen Nix use it to mark a cutscene only quest

Rhoddhu Hunt needs to correct Level required to Level/Quest/Items required: None

Scaled Yes/No: Yes <- needs to correct typo

Also needs to add Monsters' number:
    (12) Ice Elemental
    (11) Snowball
    (2) Rhoddu - Boss (defeat either one to complete quest)

Rhubarb's Request - title needs to correct to Rhubarb's Request!

Scaled Yes/No: Scaled needs to change to Yes

Also needs to add Monsters' numbers:
    (2) Shogun Monkee
    (4) Shadow Monkee
    (3) Dualblade Assassin
    (3) Shadowblade Master

The Locker needs to add NPC Quest Chest

Rescue! needs to add NPC Aquella
    Captain Davey - Boss needs to be bolded <- I'm not sure what need to be done here

Reens' Shop needs to rewrite the dialogs just like how NPC Reens is done

All done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 8/1/2011 6:37:08 >
    DF AQW  Post #: 32
    7/28/2011 5:57:43   
      Peachii
    Clairvoyant!

Dr. Voltabolt's Challenge needs to add:

After you've created one of the items in Dr. Voltabolt Clockwork Merge Shop:
    Dr. Voltabolt: Exzellent... here you go my little friend. It is my bezt creation ever! Enjoy and do not forget to floss.

The Sandwitch needs to correct Monster to The Sandwitch, and add (3) in front of it

Save the Mill! needs to add Release Date: May 16, 2006, as well as Monsters' number: (22) Seed Spitter, (3) Gorillaphant

The Search needs to correct Location: Yulgar's Shop, BattleOn -> Yulgar -> Fire War -> North

Sek-Duat Lives Again needs to change Scaled Yes/No: Scaled to Yes, also Sek-Duat - Boss needs to be bolded

Scarab Scare needs to remove Location: ... -> The Oasis Inn

Also needs to add (X) besides all Monsters

As well as add starting dialogs:
    Zhoom: I have a friend in the sands who is interested in the fallen cultures of The Sandsea. She has found an old ruin that she wants to explore.
    Zhoom: Unfortunately she has also uncovered a nest of scarabs and the desert lizardmen don't want her getting near the ruins.
    Zhoom: I am too busy with the rebels to help her, but if you give her a hand I would appreciate it. The Ancient Treasures that you find are yours.

Snake Ear's Pets needs title placed towards the left

Also needs to correct Location: Shadow of the Wind Village -> 2 Right -> Enter Pet Shop -> SnakeEars

Contents need to remove the small DA images

All done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 7/28/2011 8:40:25 >
    DF AQW  Post #: 33
    7/28/2011 23:58:50   
      Stephen Nix
    Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Sneak Attack needs a few things..

The banner should always be before the tag!
    All rewards but elemental essence should be scratched out!
    In front of the monsters it needs a (X), and this needs to be erased (There are always 16 Elementals, no matter of what kind)
    The display picture at the bottom isn't needed either!

Sneevil-Jitsu Dojo needs these...

Misc unbolded
    and (20) in front of the ninja sneevils!

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 7/29/2011 9:50:44 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
    7/29/2011 7:28:13   
      Peachii
    Clairvoyant!

Lymcrest needs to add Quests available: CMC - Oct 09, CMC - Dec 09, CMC - Apr 10, CMC - July 10, CMC - Dec 10, CMC - Mar 11

Also needs to add Shops Section:

Shops
    CMC Shop

CMC Shop needs to correct Location: Lymcrest -> Tog (CMC) -> Merge Shop

The Lymcrest Labyrinth - reformat (feel free to make changes/modifications).

Some of the original monsters seems to be removed as I can't find them when I'm searching through the quests: Dirt Beetle, Honey GuardiAnt, Tarantula, Sandslicer (they need to place in the entry and striked)

The Lymcrest Labyrinth

Location: Lymcrest -> Doug Digg -> Quest! -> The Lymcrest Labyrinth
    Level/Quest/Items required: None
    Release Date: March 28, 2008

Objective: Dugg has explored to the second floor of the Lymcrest Labyrinth. Can you fight you way through elementals and explore the rest of the labyrinth?
    Floor 16-20: The Lymcrest Labyrinth 16-20
    Objective completed:
    Floor 1-5: You've defeated Sandstone and made it to the fifth level of the Lymcrest Labyrinth which is deeper then anyone's gone in a millennium. Go tell Doug Digg of your accomplishment and make sure to visit soon to explore deeper in the cave!
    Floor 6-10:You have defeated Sandstone and made it to the tenth level of the Lymcrest Labyrinth, which is deeper then anyone has gone in a millennium. Go tell Doug Digg of your accomplishment and make sure to visit soon to explore deeper in the cave!
    Floor 16-20: Woah, this place is BIG.

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
    Level 1-5
    (1) Fire Elemental of Doom (optional)
    (26) Boulder Elemental
    (14) Inferno Elemental
    Sandstone - Boss

Level 6-10
    (1) Greg (optional)
    (20) Sandstone
    (21) Inferno Elemental
    (26) Boulder Elemental
    Sandstone - Boss

Level 11-15
    (11) Basilisk
    (31) Biter
    (36) Tog
    Wyvern - Boss

Level 16-20
    (19) Sandstone
    (19) Tornado Elemental
    (19) Inferno Elemental
    (19) Boulder Elemental
    (20) Monsoon Elemental
    Inferno Elemental - Boss

NPCs
    Doug Digg
    Rolith
    Greg

Rewards
    None

Temporary items:
    Foam Rolith's Hammer
    Infection
    Univ's Bane
    Omen
    Kress
    Lightbringer's Omen
    Sword of Sorrow
    Q-Squared
    Ulitmate
    Emo
    Tusker
    Exodus
    Thirn

Access to Greg Shop if you've completed Greg's Challenge

Dialogue
    Level 1, Room FA-Q (Red doorway):
    Rolith: It's a secret to everyone!
    Character: You've been waiting to make that joke since you created Lymcrest haven't you?
    Rolith: Yes! Anyways, this is a special challenge boss! You're very very unlikely to defeat him. He doesn't give any special rewards either!
    Character: Just looks like a normal fire elemental to me.
    Rolith: And if you're wearing the right gear, he'll hit like one too. But only if you're wearing the right items.
    Character: You're telling me I need to find the one Ring, Cape, Pet, and Helm that will make this thing beatable?
    Rolith: Yup! I suggest you work together on the forums for this one. Fun, huh?
    Character: That entirely depends on your definition of fun.
    Rolith: Feel free to head back if you don't want to try.

Level 10, DA-Q (Boss Room):
    Greg: So you managed to catch the monkey, huh?
    Character: What Monkey?
    Greg: Ugh, never mind. Lets get this over with.
    Character: I'm not exactly sure what's going on... who are you?
    Greg: The name's Gregor- sorry, Greg! Second Best Martial Artist in the universe!
    Character: Who's the first?
    Greg: *sighs* Nevermind that. I challenge you to catch me. Do this and you'll prove you've you've got more speed if nothing else.
    Greg: I'm capable of appearing anywhere in LORE at a moment's notice, so good luck keeping up!
    Character: So you'll appear in random places all over LORE and I'll have to find out where you are?
    Greg: Nice Exposition. I'll be placed randomly in 10 quests all over the game. Once you find me 10 times, you'll have to find your way back here.
    Character: What then?
    Greg: You get to try to hit me with a hammer.
    Character: Ugh, not being subtle at all this time, are we Rolith?
    Rolith: Heh, This quest will reset if you exit the game, and you'll have to start over. Check out the forums for help! You'll need it!

Disappears after the conversation

After you've searched all 10 places:
    Greg: Have to say I'm impressed... but it's not over yet!
    Character: What now?
    Greg: You get to try to hit me with a hammer!
    Character: I don't have a hammer though...
    Rolith: Here, use mine! Or... At least, a foam copy of mine!
    Character: Thanks!

Spoiler to defeat Fire Elemental of Doom:
    spoiler:

The combination necessary to defeat the Fire Elemental of Doom are:
    Ring: Ring of the Kelpie
    Helm: Blue Ninja Mask
    Pet: Dandytiger
    Cape: Gray Villains Cape

• You'll also be able to find items in chests that contain either Potion, Full Heal, Poison (drains some of your HP), Golds and Temporary Items (listed in Rewards).
  • For guide on the Togicide Challenges, please see: A Beginner's Guide to Togs
  • Map Images - Floor 1-5 ( Floor 1, Floor 2, Floor 3, Floor 4, Floor 5)
  • Map Images - Floor 6-10 ( Floor 6, Floor 7, Floor 8, Floor 9, Floor 10)
  • Map Images - Floor 11-15 ( Floor 11, Floor 12, Floor 13, Floor 14, Floor 15)

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 7/29/2011 10:48:51 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 35
    7/29/2011 22:20:54   
      Peachii
    Clairvoyant!

Gem Shop needs to merge with Gem Shop

Wishbones needs DA tag

Grams Pets needs to remove (Pet Upgrades) at the top of the title

Guardian Tower rewrite:

Guardian Tower

Directions from Falconreach: Up -> 4 Left -> Up, Travel -> Left -> Up
    Release Date: June 30, 2006

Quests Available
    Battle Arena
    Head in the Clouds

Guardian Trainer
  • Battle Krakhim
  • A Visit to Cysero
  • The Dread Dragonmaster

NPCs
    Chiku
    Guardian (Falconreach)
    Stable Master
    Trainer Eckhard
    Grill Master
    Guardian Rakar
    Guardian Mindi
    Guardian Myra
    Malek
    Guardian Grohl
    Guardian Ynnae

Shops
    Arena Rewards

Dialogue
    1st Floor

Guardian 1: Have you heard from your family lately?
    Guardian 2: Aye, just today. Father is not doing well, I'm afraid.
    Guardian 1: I'm sorry to hear that. I shall keep him in my prayers.
    Guardian 2: Oh, no it's nothing like that. He's been spending all his money foolishly, and mom is not happy. Not happy at all...

Stable Master: All of our mounts have been sent to other towers. We are in the middle of training our new mounts, if you'd like to help.

Trainer Eckhard: Welcome! I am Guardian Trainer Eckhard. What can I help you with?

Further dialogs about Guardian Training can be found in Guardian Trainer

Guardian: Sorry, <Class>, only guardians stationed here are allowed into the barracks.

Grill Master: Unless you are here to help, I suggest you leave. I've got an entire battalion of Guardians to feed.

2nd Floor

Guardian Rakar: Keep up the good work, <Character>!

Guardian Mindi: How's it going?
  • Talk
    Guardian Mindi: I wish I could get out of this smelly tower once in a while and get out on the open road...
    Character: Why don't you?
    Guardian Mindi: My job doesn't really allow for it. Being a guardian comes with a lot of responsibility.. I can't just run off on a whim.

Guardian: Hail, <Character>!

Guardian Myra: Well met, <Class>! If you have fought in the Arena, I can exchange your Badges of Valor for top of the line weaponry.

Malek: G'day, <Class>.
  • Set Starting Items
    Malek: Equip the items you would like to have automatically equipped when you start the game and press SAVE.
  • Talk
    Malek: The name's Malek, and I'm the new Loremaster for this Guardian Tower. Just let me know what I can do for ye.

3rd Floor

Guardian Grohl: Guardian Myra can exchange your Badges of Valor for you. She can usually be found on the second floor.

Guardian Ynnae: Training for every situation is an important part of our job. We must be prepared!

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 7/31/2011 4:26:08 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 36
    7/30/2011 4:27:27   
    Highlord Sendai

Blackwyn Tomb needs to fix link to Moonridge

Done by owner. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 7/31/2011 3:47:38 >
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 37
    7/31/2011 4:29:11   
    Jorath
    Advocator of Wills

Roktoru Gem Shop needs to merge with Gem Shop.

No, they have different names. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 7/31/2011 4:46:20 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 38
    7/31/2011 4:33:19   
    TwinBlade.

quote:

Roktoru Gem Shop needs to merge with Gem Shop.

And once it is merged, the ravenloss banner needs added to it. http://i49.tinypic.com/1ze81n8.png

Each entry gets its banner from its location. Both entries are fine as is. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 7/31/2011 4:49:45 >
    Post #: 39
    8/1/2011 5:24:45   
      Peachii
    Clairvoyant!

Ruins of Kordana - Monsters' section needs to add Monsters' number:
    (12) Bee-Bot
    (6) Beetle-Bot
    (9) Defense Drone

After the starting dialog by Rhubarb, needs to add:
    Tripping over the defense system:
    ???: ... You tripped the defense *TZZZZK* You HAVE TO *TZZZZK* ....
    spoiler:

In order to dodge the sensor, you have to: Kneel

If you choose "Talk":
    ???: <Character>: Uh, I come in peace?

If you choose correctly:
    ???: ... You destroyed the security sens*TZZZK*, Good Job!

After reaching the forcebridge:
    ???: ...Stranger, this will require a leap of faith to kickstart the safety measures!

Rummage Pet needs to add Falconreach banner
    Directions from Falconreach removed

Run for the Oasis - needs to add starting dialogs:
    Zhoom: If you want to show me what you are made of then I have the perfect endurance test. The Oasis run!
    Zhoom: The task is simple. Make your way to the nearest Oasis. That is it. If you can survive the desert, then I will be impressed.
    Zhoom: If you find any Ancient Treasures while you are out there, you are free to keep them. You will use them later.

Under NPCs and Dialogue sections, <None> needs to change to None

Also needs to add monsters' number, as well as boss bolded:
    (X) Sandstorm
    (X) Scar Scarab
    (X) Desert Lizardman
    Gobi - Boss

Run of the Kessel! needs to correct Location: Shadow of the Wind Village -> Thyton -> Quests -> Run of the Kessel!

Also needs to change Level required to Level/Quest/Items required: None
    Level/Quest/Items required and Release Date needs to place below Location
    Objective: Completed! needs to change to Objective completed

All Monsters need to add (X) in front of them

Next Up: The Hunt Begins! needs to remove the bold, and add size 3 & italics

The Sandsea

• Under Quests Available: The SandWitch needs to change to The Sandwitch
  • Under Shops Available: The Black Market needs to change to Black Market, also Happy Hatshepsut’s HelmShop needs to change to SandSea Helms

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 8/1/2011 6:01:25 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 40
    8/1/2011 9:05:52   
      Peachii
    Clairvoyant!

Additional updates for the week ahead:

Arena Rewards needs to remove rare tag, and correct Location: Guardian Tower -> 2 Left -> Up -> Right -> Up -> Guardian Myra

Friday the 13th old updates:

Friday the 13th Invasion rewrite (couldn't find the wave information, therefore replaced with Monsters section):

Friday the 13th Invasion

Release Date: October 13, 2006

Objective: It is Friday the 13th and the Undead are attacking town and they are all wearing... uh... hockey masks? You must stand tall as wave after wave of the terrifying and oddly dressed undead attack, and save town from this horror-movie-like threat!
    Objective completed: It is Friday the 13th and the Undead are attacking town and they are all wearing... uh... hockey masks? You must stand tall as wave after wave of the terrifying and oddly dressed undead attack, and save town from this horror-movie-like threat!

Introduction/War Meter

Monsters
    Deadwood
    Eyeball
    Slime
    Skeletal Minion
    Joke Wave - (1) Slime "Oh my ... is it your unlucky day."

NPCs
    None

Rewards
    Defender's Medal
    13th Dagger
    13th Staff
    13th Sword

Side Quests
    None

Dialogue
    Dialogs around Falconreach:
    Ash: The town is under attack to the East! Is this related to Friday the 13th? Let me and Twilly come with you!

• Talk
    Ash: The undead are attacking the town! ... and I think they are wearing hocky masks! Take me with you, I can help defend the town!

Twilly: Friday the 13th is so spoooky! Let Twillies join you and we can defend town together!

Serenity: Welcome to the Falconreach Inn! Have you been helping to defend our town from the undead!

Shops
    None

Boss Fight: The 13th Mystery

The 13th Mystery (Note: The quest did not have access to Undead Slayer Store because there's no Treasure Chest button, proof here - image is a bit dizzy since it was taken quite long ago)

Needs new Friday the 13th banner and remove special event's banner

Also need to correct Location: Friday the 13th Invasion -> Battle!
    And correct Level/Quest/Items required: 100% War Meter
    Release Date change to October 15, 2006

Also needs to add NPCs section: Zorbak and Twilly, Rewards Section: None

Monster Deadwood Destroyer - Boss needs to be bolded

Also needs to add dialogs:
    Zorbak: Meh, all the heroes keep breaking the masks. I think I have enough to...
    Character: ZORBAK!
    Zorbak: What?
    Character: Are you responsible for this undead attack on the town?
    Zorbak: Meh, no! I was looking to start a Hockey team and these undead skeletons just happened to be plodding through.
    Character: You have to be kidding me...
    Character: Are you telling me you sat here and put hockey masks on ONE MILLION soldiers from someone else's undead army?
    Zorbak: We're going to use Twig as the puck.
    Twilly: Zorbak!? What are you doing here?
    Zorbak: Mind your own business! Shouldn't you be getting kicked around by someone?
    Character: Wait... so where did all of these undead come from then?
    Zorbak: Doomwood... and since you broke all of these I am headed there to get more.
    ???: DOOOOM
    Zorbak: Oh, looks like there is one left. Meh heh heh...dang, i wanted that one to be my Ghoulie.
    Zorbak: Later.

Zorbak disappears

After defeating the boss:
    Zorbak: See you in DoomWood! Meh heh heh....

Friday the 13th Invasion - The Last Stand! corrections:

Everything needs to remove center and place according to format, DA required: No removed
    Also needs to correct Location: Friday the 13th Invasion - Part II
    Level required needs to change to Level/Quest/Items required: 100% War Meter
    Also needs to add Release Date: April 20, 2007
    As well as add Scaled Yes/No: Yes

All the rewards in the Rewards section needs to be removed, and replace with:
    After defeating the boss, gain access to Undead Slayer Store

Also needs to add dialog after the boss fight:
    After defeating the boss:
    Zorbak: See you in Amityvale! Meh heh heh....

<Your Character in the dialogs need to change to Character:

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 8/2/2011 3:38:23 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 41
    8/1/2011 16:42:45   
    Jorath
    Advocator of Wills

Blackwyn Tomb needs location update: Hunter's Paradise -> Left -> Up -> Right -> Left 2 times, Moonridge -> click on "Blackwyn Tomb" button needs to be striked off.

Got it. ~superjars

< Message edited by superjars -- 8/1/2011 21:00:32 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 42
    8/2/2011 6:47:35   
      Jay
    Marauderator
    🧭

Just something I thought of, Blackwyn Tomb technically isn't located within Hunter's Paradise, but just behind it in Deeproot. Does Blackwyn Tomb (and all of the entries associated with it) need its own location banner? I'm fine to make one if it is felt that it's needed.
    DF  Post #: 43
    8/2/2011 9:27:56   
    Niki
    Legendary AdventureGuide!

@SamJJE101 We shell wait and see if it evolved into a location. At the moment it can either use the Hunter's Paradise banner or none at all.
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 44
    8/2/2011 10:58:55   
    Voodoo Master

Drakath's text in "Arrrgh (us)!" need some little changes:

quote:

Drakath: (thinks) <Character Name> must not die. Nor can <Character Gender> know the plans.
    Drakath: (thinks) Pity, because <Character Gender> has NO idea what is in store for <Character Gender>

Done, thanks. Please supply a link when correcting an exiting entry it save me the time searching for it. [Niki]

" Build a Quest" needs a rare tag as it is for now rare. <- It is still available from the Falconreach Billboard

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 8/2/2011 17:10:35 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 45
    8/3/2011 9:41:33   
    proguardian

Falconreach Town Hall has some spelling errors. Not sure how to get around the spelling errors, so I will just post the error sentences.

Under shop, the link is spelled "Defenderfs Shop".
    Sir Render's dialogue spells Defender the same as the above. Two times in the dialogue. It is bolded, easy to spot.

Mayor Rayf's dialogue edited.

Mayor Rayf: Greetings! I am Mayor Rayf, the mayor of our fair town of Falconreach! I realize that you may have never heard of me...
    Mayor Rayf: ...but I ASSURE you, good citizen, I am qualified for this position. I was the head of the Pig Farmer's Guild for over ten years.
    Mayor Rayf: I was also voted "Most Likely To Spend Other Peoplefs Gold" back in school.
    Mayor Rayf: A lot of big changes are coming to Falconreach, dear citizen, BIG changes I say! I would tell you more but first...
    Mayor Rayf: I'm going to need you to fill out these WI664-K Exciting Town Upgrade Information forms in triplicate and pay the form processing fees...

Damien's dialogue edited.

Damien: My name is Damien. I am the newly appointed Legal Advisor for Falconreach. My office doubles as the town library...
    Damien: and the hall of records... and it is the draftiest room in the Town Hall. Come to think of it, I don'ft think Mayor Rayf likes me very much
    Damien: In the following weeks you will be able to come here and learn a lot about Falconreach and the history of Lore
    Damien: If you see Mayor Rayf, could you put in a good word for me? Do you feel that breeze in here?
    Damien: It seems to be coming from under that bookshelf over there

Done, thanks. A word processor probably automatically tried to convert foreigner characters, and that was the result. [Niki]

Would you mind telling me if this was actually useful and appreciated? Yes, we can always use input from users to help us maintain the Pedia.

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 8/3/2011 10:10:55 >
    DF  Post #: 46
    8/3/2011 10:12:45   
      Peachii
    Clairvoyant!

Rolith's Solution needs to correct Location: Popsprocket -> Yix -> Quests -> More -> Rolith's Solution

Root of All Sneevil - title at the top needs to change to Root of all Sneevil, The, same goes to title on the entry: The Root of all Sneevil

Also needs to correct Location: Oaklore Keep -> Sir Valance -> The Forest, SureWould Forest -> 4 Right -> Up, Falconreach -> Inn -> Serenity -> Map -> Sneevil Forest

Release Date needs to change to March 15, 2006

As well as add dialog (at Sir Valance on Oaklore Keep):
    Sir Valance: Sneevils are box crazed goblins which can be found in nearly every forest. Searching their forest might yield a new weapon.

Sneevil Box Fort needs to correct Location: Oaklore Keep -> Sir Valance -> Treefort, Falconreach -> Ash -> Quests -> The Treefort, SureWould Forest -> 3 Right -> 2 Down -> Right

Release Date needs to change to May 16, 2006

Also needs to add dialogs of Sir Valance in Oaklore Keep:
    Sir Valance: Sneevil tree forts are nearly impenetrable! It is said that they sometimes empty their boxes there. It would be worthwhile to investigate!

Sneevish Wood - St. Patrick's day (2009) needs to change title to Sneevish Wood

Also needs to correct Directions from Falconreach: Falconreach -> click on "Sneevish Woods" button
    Needs to remove "Remove Date: March 27, 2009" and add Level/Quest/Items required: None

The Fightin Sneevish needs to change Rare tag to Special Events banner

Lucky Shop needs title change to Lucky Day Shop ( proof here)

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 8/3/2011 10:36:04 >
    DF AQW  Post #: 47
    8/4/2011 7:18:47   
      Peachii
    Clairvoyant!

The Snow Fields - (2) Ice Dragon - Boss needs to be bolded

Shadow Armor Merge Shop title needs to change to Shadow Class Merge

Something Fishy needs to remove Previously: Red Betty's Spell, also needs to correct Location: Osprey Cove -> Rhubarb -> Quests -> Something Fishy

Level Required needs to change to Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of Red Betty's Spell

Experience and Gold rewarded needs to remove "(exclude if Scaled = Yes)"

Also needs to place everything according to format, Objective completed in dialog section needs to place below Objective

Monster King Braken - Boss needs to be bolded

Also needs to add starting dialog (Rhubarb in Osprey Cove):
    Rhubarb: After all that ye've done for us I hate to ask ye for another favor, but there are some strange goings-on down by the waterfront.
    Rhubarb: I have a chill in my spine, <Character>. Whatever you find down there... get rid of it.

Special Delivery needs to correct Location: Popsprocket -> Zapp -> Pen Pals

Also needs to add Complete Quest at the end of the dialogs

As well as add Next Up: Investigate

Spirits in the Inn - Release Date needs to add July 21, 2006

Also needs to correct Location: Falconreach Inn -> Serenity -> Talk -> Ghosts

Monsters and NPCs section need underline

Monsters need to change to:
    (30) Spirit
    (16) Wisp
    (1) Soulkeeper, (2) Spirit Guard - Boss

Items drops section needs to change to Rewards

Complete dialog rewrite (some things have changed):
    In Falconreach Inn:
    Serenity: It figures that I would buy an Inn that is already haunted. I can't make a single gold at this rate! I knew it was too good to be true!
    Serenity: Please, would you investigate and see what you can find out, maybe you can put a stop to them.

Enter first door on the 2nd floor of the Inn:
    Mary's Spirit: Greetings traveler, have you come to rest at the Inn?

• Who Are You?
    Mary's Spirit: My name is Mary Grey. I own this inn and tavern...or I once did. Things have become very confusing lately.
    Character: You might be more confused than you think. The owner of this inn is Serenity, and you look like...well, I can see through you.
    Mary's Spirit: Ah yes, that's right. I often forget..I died, didn't I?
    Character: Looks that way. I'm sorry.
    Mary's Spirit: Oh, It's alright. At least I get to stay in the Inn that my family built...and I have plenty of company.
    Character: ...?

• Ghosts?
    Character: Can you tell me what you know about all the ghosts wandering around the halls of the inn?
    Mary's Spirit: It seems as if there is a great darkness growing in the land. All these spirits are answering the call...
    Character: Call? What is calling them?
    Mary's Spirit: I'm not certain. All that I know for sure is...Doom. Just the word "DOOM".
    Character: ...!
    Mary's Spirit: The spirits are normally like me, peaceful. They are happy to remain where they can roam in peace.
    Mary's Spirit: Being drawn here has made them forget.
    Mary's Spirit: I can remember...most of the time...because I am still here in my home, but the others are misplaced and have grown angry.
    Mary's Spirit: They have lost their way and their minds and they are lashing out at you, the living.
    Mary's Spirit: I hope things can go back to the way they were. I miss the peace of my Inn.
    Character: I will try and take care of them for you.
    Mary's Spirit: Thank you <Class>. I would like that very much. But take care, the Soulkeeper resides in the attic.
    Mary's Spirit: He is a powerful spirit and will not leave peacefully. Good luck.

Caught them all! ~superjars

< Message edited by superjars -- 8/4/2011 8:59:11 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 48
    8/5/2011 4:12:56   
      Peachii
    Clairvoyant!

Sneak Attack! needs to remove 'Assault on Popsprocket' banner, and add 'Popsprocket' banner

Also needs to correct Location: Assault on Popsprocket -> Yix -> Boss Battle and Cutscenes! -> Secret Attack

Monsters and Rewards section needs to add None

Stealing Back Stars needs to correct Location: Shadow of the Wind Village -> Thyton -> Random Quests!

Scaled: Yes needs to change to Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Okuchi No Okami - Boss needs to be bolded

String Thing - Level/Quest/Items required: ... Tortoise <- spelled wrongly
    Location: Falconreach needs to be removed, and link Lim's Shop
    Puce Person Nommer - Boss needs to be bolded

Stump Hunting - character and Stumpy's dialogs need to be bolded
    Under Rewards, Stumpy <- is spelled wrongly

Summer Housing needs to remove Falconreach banner & rare tag, and add Special Event banner
    Title needs to place towards the left

Also needs to correct Location: Falconreach -> click on "Summer Housing" button

Summoning Help needs to remove Summoning Help banner

Level/Quest/Items required needs to remove the period at the ending

Doomkitten - Boss needs to be bolded

Suneater's Helms needs title placed towards the left

Also needs to correct Location: Dragesvard -> Enter shop with Helm sign -> Fenrir

Under Contents:
  • Needs to remove [DA] beside the names
  • Freezing Dragon Helm needs to change to Freezing Dragon Hat

Dialogue section needs to remove <None> and add:
    Fenrir: Hello there, hero! Welcome to Suneater Helms! My name is Fenrir.

Thankstaking Leftovers! rewrite:

Thankstaking Leftovers!

Location: Thankstaking War! -> To Battle! -> Battle The Boss Monster
    Level/Quest/Items required: 100% War Meter
    Release Date: Nov 30, 2007

Objective: You have defeated the mechanical army of Dr. Voltabolt and Major Tom Butterbomb... the only thing left is the X-304 and then doing the dishes!
    Objective completed: You did it! You have defeated the X-304 and stopped Dr. Voltabolt's insane plans to defeat magic with his giant Pie breathing Dracobot! Now... what are you going to do with all of this left-over pumpkin pie?

Monsters
    X-304 / XXL-304 - Boss

NPCs
    Dr. Voltabolt

Rewards
    Corn Kernel
    Turkey Tail Feather
    Defender's Medal

Gain access to Leftovers!

Dialogue
    Dr. Voltabolt: Well done <Character>! Are you prepared to face my pumpkin pie dispensing dracobots? They come in two flavors, "deadly" and "AHHHHHHH!"

• Fight X-304 To Battle!
    Dr. Voltabolt: This is the real test! If you can defeat my Pumpkin Pie Dispensing Dracobot then I will haf to improve on my design.
    Dr. Voltabolt: Once I haf ze bugs worked out I will remake this magical world in my own technological glory, starting with Falconreach! Shall we begin?

After defeating X-304:
    Dr. Voltabolt: WHAT?! Clearly my design needs quite a bit of work. Oh well... No matter, I haf many other projects in ze works.
    Dr. Voltabolt: Magic has beaten science this time <Character>! I haf more X-304 Dracobots in ze back...
    Dr. Voltabolt: ...If you care to try again, I will begin ze modifications at once! Mark my words, science will one day defeat magic once and for all!
    Dr. Voltabolt: But not this day. Well played <Character>. I am defeated. Come, Major Butterbomb we haf much work to do!

Complete Quest

• Titan Fight: XXL-304 To Battle!
    Dr. Voltabolt: Perhaps you haf noticed that I build two versions of the Pumpkin Pie. Dispensing Dracobot. Why, you ask?
    Dr. Voltabolt: To keep up with ze demand for my delicious pies, of courze! The regular X-304 creates normal sized pumpkin pies.
    Dr. Voltabolt: You will find zat he is much larger and more powerful than his little brothers. In fact, you will need the power of a DragonLord to defeat it!
    Dr. Voltabolt: Can you finish a pumpkin pie zat big... OR WILL IT FINISH YOU?!
  • Summon Dragon
  • Done

Dr. Voltabolt: You know what to do, my pet.
    XXL-304: PRIORITY ONE: DISPENSE pumpkin pies... PRIORITY TWO: DESTROY <Character>!

After defeating XXL-304:
    Dr. Voltabolt: WHAT?! Clearly my design needs quite a bit of work. Oh well... No matter, I haf many other projects in ze works.
    Dr. Voltabolt: ... If you care to try again, I will begin ze modifications at once! Mark my words, science will one day defeat magic once and for all!
    Dr. Voltabolt: But not this day. Well played <Character>. I am defeated. Come Major Butterbomb we haf much work to do!

Complete Quest

All done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 8/5/2011 18:09:39 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 49
    8/5/2011 9:27:27   
    Voodoo Master

The first sentence in " Stronger Than You Know" quest is not Tomix's it's our character's. So it should be changed.

And because of that Tomix's link should be removed from the NPCs list too.

" Betrayal" and " Earth and Entropy" should have Titan battle tag.

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 8/5/2011 14:32:25 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 50
    Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Locations/Quests/Events/Shops
    Page 2 of 25«<12345>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition