Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The true OP Class

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> The true OP Class
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/11/2011 2:16:09   
yellaboyung
Banned

So far everyone has been saying that Tactical Mercenary is OP. But from what i've witnessed and heard of from other people, Bounty Hunter is OP. 1st off, A bounty hunter strength
build will beat any other strength build in the game automatically!!!! Why?? Because Shadow Arts makes them block way too much. Another OP build i've seen from them is something called a "Luck" build (which i originally started doing and highly regret it!). It involves high support and Dex which virtually makes you the best! You crit, deflect, stun, block, and even do high damage considering the base of it is Focus!!! I am a tactical mercenary, and i also have a bounty hunter account. Both of them seem overpowered to me. Bounty Hunters need something done with that annoying Shadow Arts. The requirement on it being raised only helps them, especially with the luck build. I have no clue how to nerf it, but something about it needs to be changed. Every time i face a bounty hunter with either a strength, luck, or dex build. I die. And I'm the OP class? XDDD! And before any of you say its because i suck, my builds always do 91-97%. And my only losses are from Bounty hunters (since TLM is OP as well ) One more thing. Me and my friend tested to see something. a TLM dex build vs a Bounty Dex build. Bounty won. Bounty also won with a luck build, and strength, and nearly won with support (its some things Bounty hunters can do that really rock with support)
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/11/2011 2:19:35   
sleddyboy3

Yes, that's why you debuff them then use a bot.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 2
7/11/2011 2:21:02   
yellaboyung
Banned

With which build are you talking about?
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/11/2011 2:28:26   
xxmirxx

Mages were we use to get 99 to 100 percent in wins in 1vs1. 2vs2 we would get around 90 to 94 percent or higher.
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
7/11/2011 2:31:00   
PD

Most powerful build right now is a Tactical merc that abuses skills.

Not saying how that works, nor the strategy/stat makeup behind it. Figure it out yourself.

If I told anyone how it works, then ED would be in a heap of trouble.
Post #: 5
7/11/2011 2:39:43   
Firewallblast

Well from what I understood from u sledd if a bh smokes u u debuff with bot. The problem with that is u have to sacrifice the gamma bot, the only other class that has to do that to debuff is BM. Bh and bh upgrade both have a defensive buff and a debuff the only class who has nvr suffered from no debuffs or no buffs. They have the best skill layout for a 5 focus tank build. The only reason more ppl dont notice this is because of the difficulty of lvling up a non-varium bh and because of the shear size of the merc population. Which I feel is strongly influenced by the apperance of the merc and merc icon at character selection.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
7/11/2011 4:47:41   
TurkishIncubus

I used both classes , i think Tac Merc is more stronger than BH

Str Tac Merc has Hybrid(that enable high def which means you can abuse str i used 135) - Reroute(Unknown energy) - Frenzy(with high str its better than bloodlust) - Smoke (decrease def and also increase connect chance)

Str BH got Bloodlust(worst than Frenzy) - Smoke(decrease def and also increase connect chance) - Massacre(which doesnt work with rage and do very less dmg against high def) , also they dont have Hybrid that allow them to use very high str(the best str build has 99 str with founder)

In Str Build Tac Merc is better than BH

5 Focus Tac Merc has Reroute(unknown Energy that can give enough to heal) , Hybrid (gives almost 60 stats def points) , Technician (gives res and also increase Robots dmg) , Toxic Grenade(decrease +42 HP and no require class specific wep) , Smoke(decrease def also increase connect chance , increase block chance)

5 Focus BH Bloodlust(gives some ammount of hp) , Shadow arts (gives 10% block chance which is totaly luck , it equal 20 stats) , Reflex boost(gives def increase connect , increase block) , Energy Shield (gives res)

In my opinion Tac Merc is better because they have Hybrid(60 stat def points which is not related with luck) also they have reroute that enable them to heal after using toxic grenade , Also they can increase their robot dmg and res.But the only thing that a bh can do is waiting for some blocks and doing robot-robot-aux also defensive moves(energy shield + Reflex boost) cost energy which means after using them you cant heal or you cant use Venom strike

Epic  Post #: 7
7/11/2011 5:01:15   
Firewallblast

Thats with the known builds not with good thought out builds.
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
7/11/2011 5:10:44   
8x

Tactical Mercenary is pretty much done if he doesn't have assault bot. (Whenever I lose in jugg its because I get smoked by full equpiment bh)

Epic  Post #: 9
7/11/2011 6:21:02   
HellsCupid

You Sir, are a Bum Bum.
Epic  Post #: 10
7/11/2011 6:28:52   
wario the great

well one thing i knw both mage classes need a buff

The Real Zeal! xD
Once A Mage Always A Mage: Zeal Overlord My Character Page! xD
My Youtube Channel! xD
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
7/11/2011 10:16:30   
Mr. Black OP

ok heres something that happened to me, turn 1 he poisons the impact dmg critted hitting me for 36 then the 14 made it 50 damage total, so i lost 50 of my health, and im poisoned and cant do anything about it
anyone look at his char page lol?
so i bet u just lost to 1 str bh and since u want to be able to kill all classes to stay OP ur complaining i get beat by a lot of tac mercs
heres an idea for u use an energy aux or energy gun then maybe u wld do better against high dex bh
Epic  Post #: 12
7/11/2011 11:58:04   
Nehal007

i hv olmost tried ol d classes xcpt cyber.....n i think dis guy is ryt bh r an op class coz of shadow arts n i hv olready made a topic lyk ht bt topic ws ova sayin tht i ws nt using my build properly
Post #: 13
7/11/2011 12:01:53   
5rr5
Banned

We know that TAC merc is OP.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
7/11/2011 12:02:03   
BlueKatz

The funny fact that... TLM is consider as OP just because it's stronger than BH
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 15
7/11/2011 12:31:10   
PivotalDisorder

yes str bhs are overpowered so no way tactical mercs could be overpowered too.

it would probably break the space time continuum obviously
Post #: 16
7/11/2011 12:36:07   
TTG Sean

Strength Bounties can Be Beaten With One Skill.. Defense Matrix /pudding
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 17
7/11/2011 12:39:59   
goldslayer1

quote:

Yes, that's why you debuff them then use a bot.

thats a waste of a turn. specially if they went first smoke then u debuff then they attack u again.

quote:

Strength Bounties can Be Beaten With One Skill.. Defense Matrix /pudding

its called criss cross damage strategy against tech mages.
u let them put the shield up when they put shield up, u gun, then u smoke, then u rage a cheapshot. when shield goes down u massacre and they are dead.
AQW Epic  Post #: 18
7/11/2011 12:41:43   
rej

really? as a tlm i havn't lost to any kind of hunter AT ALL. (i lost once to a normal merc that kept critting, but, oh well)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
7/11/2011 12:42:58   
xX DeSTrUcToR Xx

And to add bounties have shadow arts , which make them hard to beat by a +5 focus builds(because of the blocks).

< Message edited by Anandsat -- 7/11/2011 12:43:30 >
Post #: 20
7/11/2011 12:43:27   
TTG Sean

Gold you use Matrix when they smoke
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 21
7/11/2011 12:44:44   
goldslayer1

@ttg
a smart str BH will not smoke the mage.
specially a support one because they will use the shield and then they are screwed. the best option is to keep striking the mage until he puts up the shield. if the mage doesn't put the shield up he's screwed anyway.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 7/11/2011 12:45:49 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 22
7/11/2011 12:45:39   
TTG Sean

Not If your a Smart Mage.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 23
7/11/2011 12:46:05   
goldslayer1

@ttg
then tell me what would u do?
AQW Epic  Post #: 24
7/11/2011 12:47:11   
TTG Sean

I Would Lower His Res Therefore If He Doesn't Fix it I'd Destroy Him Before He Could Finish Me :p
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> The true OP Class
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition