Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The true OP Class

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: The true OP Class
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/11/2011 12:49:01   
rej

@above conversation.

that NEVER works on 125 hp bounties. unless of course you crit every hit.

they just keep hitting 30-40 and healing 10 hp a round until they can use mass or rage smoke.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
7/11/2011 12:53:38   
TTG Sean

Yeah I've Played as Every Class, And I can see where BH Comes off as OP But I Personally Don't Think It Is
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 27
7/11/2011 12:54:17   
helloguy

If anything is over powered is that all classes are equal in power any class can beat any class
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 28
7/11/2011 12:55:27   
TTG Sean

Yeah I Think That Tactical Mercenary Has Just One Skill Too Many and That is Poison I Really have No Idea Why They Gave them That. They Should Either have Poison Or Smoke
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 29
7/11/2011 12:55:35   
goldslayer1

quote:

that NEVER works on 125 hp bounties. unless of course you crit every hit.

they just keep hitting 30-40 and healing 10 hp a round until they can use mass or rage smoke.

u talking to me or TTG?

quote:

I Would Lower His Res Therefore If He Doesn't Fix it I'd Destroy Him Before He Could Finish Me :p

yeah good luck cause many mages tried that and many failed.
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
7/11/2011 14:36:25   
Sparticus

BH's carry level 1 res shields that almost completely cover most malfunctions now. BH's can also Assault Bot is away if they choose. Sadly, malfunctions are usually very weak attacks so they are a waste when Bot buffed away.

The idea of striking but not smoking is as old as ED. In the battle between Mage and BH, the first to use their nerf usually loses. Every turn a BH gets closer to massacre is a turn closer to a win. The mage will attempt to force the issue and make the BH shield so they can't smoke and massacre because they don't have enough energy but if the BH gets your HP low enough the massacre will kill or usually lead to a next turn Rage attack even without smoke screen.

Only the smartest and best built mages avoid this dilemma and there are very few of those around.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
7/11/2011 16:34:01   
DillBagel

Overpowered class? Still tac merc.
AQW Epic  Post #: 32
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: The true OP Class
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition