Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Would it be fair if Assult Bot got sold for credits?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Would it be fair if Assult Bot got sold for credits?
Page 1 of 3123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/11/2011 14:21:34   
edwardvulture

On thursday June 17th 2010, This was said:
quote:

We understand that these updates have been pretty Varium heavy, but don't worry free players -- We have big plans for future updates to include some credit-only armors, weapons, and even bots! Maybe we'll even throw something special and powerful into the arcade for those completely strapped for credits. Anything can happen!

And btw, at that time they said 2 vs 1 boss battles would be made in the next several weeks. They were way off and now they finally released it a year later.

Do you think the time described will come. Do you think it would be fair if the assult bot became credit priced. Express your opinions.

Also, what they said about armors and weapons were true, even though that was it until a long time later, and there has still been no new armors.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
7/11/2011 14:22:33   
TTG Sean

Yes for around 30k I Think Would be Fine.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 2
7/11/2011 14:26:34   
Sparticus

I would concentrate on the line "Anything can happen! "

Anything ranges from nothing at all to everything for free. LOL

I would not be upset if the Assault Bot were made credits only and sold. At this point, everyone who was going to pay money for a Gamma Bot package has already done so and the Varium is better used for other things so making the Assault Bot credits only wouldn't make a dent in the "Varium bottom line".

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/11/2011 14:28:00   
rej

20-25k would be reasonable for assualt bot (people seem to think non vars can actualy afford 100k for enhancements. or 50k for class change)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/11/2011 14:48:48   
Hiddenblade

i think it would be fair if it was credits only maybe about 20-23k i won mines from arcade.
Post #: 5
7/11/2011 14:54:20   
MrBones

You can already get the assault bot for free in arcade.

I am kind of a big deal, so don't act like you're not impressed.
- Abraham Lincoln
Epic  Post #: 6
7/11/2011 14:55:13   
Fay Beeee

I have it and it is a good little bot.

I would have no objection to others being able to buy it for credits.

Good Luck, hope you get it.

Epic  Post #: 7
7/11/2011 15:21:12   
The Cardclasher

Yea Its really hard to get assoult bot from arcade I think assoult bot should be credits like 20000
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
7/11/2011 15:22:05   
Drakadh

I am really happy they will make something Non-Var ( Not that everything is var its just fun to get something cool :D )
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
7/11/2011 15:29:09   
DeathGuard

Spending to much varium is kind of bad, so I think credits should do for nonvariums, so I supported it.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 10
7/11/2011 15:38:36   
zion

Totally agree.
In all AE games there are paid and free versions of everything.
In line with all recent updates (enhancements, silver card, class change, etc..)
Make a 75%-85% less powered free bot!
You will also see many complaints of focus builds being OP suddenly disappearing!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
7/11/2011 16:07:12   
DillBagel

I say make it credits. Players that have it already need to understand that the prices of things will change. (For example the vendzookas that went F2P)
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
7/11/2011 18:15:47   
xxmirxx

quote:

For example the vendzookas that went F2P)
that was bug so its not anymore.
AQ Epic  Post #: 13
7/11/2011 18:33:02   
C Schuldiner

Bots should just be taken out period, they ruined this game.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 14
7/11/2011 18:33:53   
DillBagel

It still gave 2 weeks to get it without the ridiculous 1k varium cost. Especially when for less you can get a way better weapon.

@Shulinder It was the method of enhancements, not bots.

< Message edited by DillBagel -- 7/11/2011 18:34:33 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 15
7/11/2011 19:12:04   
Larcell

Yeah a credit options would be nice OR a removal of "Sorry Try Again" OR an increase in prize-chance.

Epic  Post #: 16
7/12/2011 0:28:48   
edwardvulture

Yeah I only dumped 3000 battle tokens in the arcade t.t. If they made it this way the game would be even based less on "luck" so it seems like a good idea.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 17
7/12/2011 2:37:11   
DillBagel

@Larcell It would even be good if they replaced Try again with 10 credits. At least you'd get something other than the enraging screen. 50 credits is supposed to be "very common". I've gotten it about 12 times out of all my time in the arcade.
AQW Epic  Post #: 18
7/12/2011 2:49:48   
Luna_moonraider

yes i have been waiting for an all credit robot for ages and yet guess wat there is still none available at all. Yet another broken promise by the devs and do not give the oh arcade has a bot excuse cause yeah as i said before the arcade is a super scam and u will just waste your tokens for no reason. as for making the assault bot all credits hmm well i rather the devs make a new bot for the non variums and leave the assault bot to be varium and make it available in the *cough* scam *cough* arcade. Also i here is wat i got form arcading using my alt bh and i wonder how the hell can a noob bh get a bot and bike in arcade and still dare walk around with 100 hp and 100 energy build cant remember his name will put the link to his char page once i remember.

1) sorry try again(win)
2) sorry try again(win)
3) sorry try again(win)
4) guess wat sorry try again(win)
5) you got it sorry try again(win)
6) sorry try again(lose)
7) sorry try again(lose)
8) sorry try again(win)
9) sorry try again(lose)
10) sorry try again(win)
11) the hell its a jackpot.....not guess what i got sorry try again(win)
12) sorry try again(lose)
13) u might say 13 is an unlucky number but i got 50 credits woohooo yay 50 credits i really needed that 50 credits after wasting like 60 tokens to get nothing.
14) sorry try again(lose)(until 17)
.....18) sorry try again(win)(until 20)
.....21) got angry and stopped doing arcade.

conclusion: THE FREAKING ARCADE IS A BLOODY SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! side note: 1v1 is much harder now with all those 5 focus builds running around and non varium above lvl 26 cant get a decent win in arcade easily because there are lot and lots of varium people which have robot. well unless u are a str bh and u have loads of credits and full enhancements u cant survive in 1v1.

AQW Epic  Post #: 19
7/12/2011 2:53:32   
xxmirxx

I rather if bots were like gamma but weaker.
AQ Epic  Post #: 20
7/12/2011 17:57:40   
Firewallblast

Like the idea of maybe a new non var bot, also i could side with the assault bot creds idea if the bot cost 20-30k and had a debuff precent less than the var one.
AQW Epic  Post #: 21
7/12/2011 18:24:23   
Hiddenblade

20,000 credits for assault bot is fair im pretty sure a year is enough time for variums to agree that it should be credits now

quote:

You can already get the assault bot for free in arcade.

What are the chances? most non variums dont stand a chance against full lvl 33 varium players........
Post #: 22
7/12/2011 18:48:08   
Hero986

Eh bout ... id say from 18-24k
AQW Epic  Post #: 23
7/12/2011 18:50:31   
5rr5
Banned

THen I want back the varium I bought the Assault Bot with!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 24
7/12/2011 19:06:26   
rej

it would be nice if they made a new bot. one that could:
give additional support based on players total tech. (base, 10, +1 for every 5-6 tech)
have a physical attack simular to gamma bots but about 3 damage weaker.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Would it be fair if Assult Bot got sold for credits?
Page 1 of 3123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition