Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Balance Update, What should of happened

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: The Balance Update, What should of happened
Page 3 of 7«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/15/2011 6:21:16   
goldslayer1

removing technician would solve some of their 5 focus combo, their surgical strike combo, and their technician smoke combo.
simple.

removing hybrid wont solve anything and will make it UP.
AQW Epic  Post #: 51
7/15/2011 6:24:24   
elm street

technician is removed on my skill tree for TLM for a new modified resistance modifier. it is much weaker than technician but has qualities that help. however, hearing it out of context of the other two classes would make alot less sense so ill just post it all at once later.

< Message edited by elm street -- 7/15/2011 6:26:13 >

God has a sense of humor, just look at the platypus http://www.newhotstuff.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/platypus.jpg
Epic  Post #: 52
7/15/2011 7:17:18   
Egoraptor

I doubt the staff would even implement this
Post #: 53
7/15/2011 7:22:34   
MrBones

quote:

The developers did not implement ANY of the suggestions players have been giving. They spent more then two weeks preparing a balance release, and we got some minor tweaks, some of which hurt the already weak classes rather then helping them.

In the future the developers should go to the community for answers, as it appears there testing team of 6 can't get the job done, or at least hasn't got it right yet...

Although I agree that it is far from easy to understand the recent choices they made, EpicDuel is their game and their vision. It it never easy to see the big picture. Let's just wait and see what will happen. Let's not over react about every little things.

I am kind of a big deal, so don't act like you're not impressed.
- Abraham Lincoln
Epic  Post #: 54
7/15/2011 7:37:16   
Egoraptor

The Testing team are idiots, How would buffing static charge would make the class better? CH are still useless and weak.
Post #: 55
7/15/2011 7:47:07   
Dendavex

@drinde Dumbest Idea if they get smokescreen they will hit over 50 and then you'll start complaining with your confusing rubbish
Epic  Post #: 56
7/15/2011 7:48:24   
goldslayer1

@egoraptor
dude that was rude. altho their team may have been small and perhaps not being able to cover all aspects of each class that no reason to insult them.
and seriously static charge is like an assimialtion on steroids and them some.
and tech mages and bloodmages say its a good skill (or atleast the ones who think of their builds)

@DRINDE
bad idea. imagine this.
delta staff, maxx bloodlust, lvl 7 smoke
berserker + fireball = win.
+ energy gun for an energy attack.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 7/15/2011 7:49:40 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 57
7/15/2011 8:08:07   
The Shadow Dragon

quote:

as for one of the skills there. technician i dont like it. so IMO trade it for berserker.

Are you trying to make TlM even more OP'ed?
Post #: 58
7/15/2011 8:10:07   
goldslayer1

@shadow
idk if u read the other post but i said i was being sarcastic about that one.

anyway i will agree that technician should be removed
tac merc already has hybrid and does not need to raise any more defense/res
AQW Epic  Post #: 59
7/15/2011 8:39:51   
Remorse

quote:

removing technician would solve some of their 5 focus combo, their surgical strike combo, and their technician smoke combo.
simple.

removing hybrid wont solve anything and will make it UP.

Yes it will solve alot!, firstly it will seperate TLM from the Merc class so their is a reason to go the orignal merc class (why would players wont to go the orignal merc class if tac mercs having every good merc class and more)

It will also solve them being Oped,

They have plnety of other good skills think of them as tech mages , they dont have hybrid and their fine. Tac merc will be like them except have poison etc.
Epic  Post #: 60
7/15/2011 9:05:58   
InceptionAE

Noob. You're an absolute noob.

Switch hybrid for defence matrix (weak skill) or sacrifice health? Shut the hell up. Stop whining about TLM Op'ed. Go make a build.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
7/15/2011 9:06:10   
Sageofpeace

well since people are choosing skill on their to make Tac Mercenary "Balance" and no UP let me make my suggestion as well

Okey Remove Hybird which no matter how i see it will destroy Them

but gives us

Hybird out Defense Matrix(last one turn longer no cool down) in

Freenzy is useless so scratch that and give us Shadow Arts

Remove Surgical Strike and give Malfunction

< Message edited by Sageofpeace -- 7/15/2011 9:16:15 >

Do not troll forum staff in your signature,
or you won't be allowed to have one. ~LB
Post #: 62
7/15/2011 9:08:40   
Sageofpeace

@above Post of the day ;)

Do not troll forum staff in your signature,
or you won't be allowed to have one. ~LB
Post #: 63
7/15/2011 9:09:00   
The Cardclasher

quote:

Blood Barrier: Sacrifice HP to increase Defense an equal amount for 5 turns.

Agree but 5 turns...
And theres one more thing merc and blood mage have ummm bazooka skill why BH havent got it with same crit chance and it should be physical...

< Message edited by The Cardclasher -- 7/15/2011 9:13:23 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 64
7/15/2011 9:18:27   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Reflex Boost being added to BMs give them a new option of fighting now. Reflex Boost+Technician+Plasma Cannon+Bot. A support tank build which is deadly if you can find a way to add some damage to it. I might try out said build in the near future actually. I do miss Assimilation since I relied on that to steal Str Hunters energy so they couldn't Mass me. It was next to useless on TLMs because the damage my attack did negated the energy I stole from them. :/
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
7/15/2011 9:22:38   
Calogero

@ ND Mallet

Actualy It wasn't useless against Tact Mercs...

I always used it when they had like 14 energy left... a normal attack would allow them to heal next turn
When using Assimilate at that point, the opponent eather ( depends on his tanking ability ) lose 1 point in energy or gained none to not enough energy to heal.

It made a world difference
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 66
7/15/2011 9:36:15   
PumKing

I truely beloieve it was a horrible idea to change assimilate with reflex boost, not only because it was a valuable skill, and was there only means to lower mp, but most importantly because reflex boost is a 3rd tier skill, to make it fourth tier is an abomination.

--I am a BH an support this message--
Epic  Post #: 67
7/15/2011 10:39:27   
Dendavex

@Remorse so when they do remove hybrid and they are still OPED what are you gonna say then think before you make a complaint TECHNICIAN is the answer to TLM nerf not Hybrid.
Epic  Post #: 68
7/15/2011 11:36:47   
Remorse

^ First off they wont be Oped stil... Your removing hybrid.

As for technician being tacken i have no objections , But it wont fix the problem that Tac mercs are better than the orignal merc class and because these classes are so simlar noone will stay the orignal merc class (unless they cant aford to change) Where as the other two new classes Cyber Hunters and Blood mages have not tacken over their orignal Class and i belive this is mainly due to the fact they dont have Bloodlust or reroute. So i thought it would make sence to change hybrid??
Epic  Post #: 69
7/15/2011 11:38:52   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

No blood barrier, blood sheild was useless.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 70
7/15/2011 11:41:44   
goldslayer1

@remorse
here are some fixes
remove technician (maybe give it intimidate)
make artillery a 4 tier skill (change it with poison or atom smash)
add a req on reroute (str or dex req)
and hope people stop QQing about tac merc ;)
AQW Epic  Post #: 71
7/15/2011 11:44:18   
the archangle
Banned

Um clearly you have no idea what a blood mage is epicduel made us a str build then they take are key skill and give us reflex boost LOL

*MUNCH* exceeds 50 KB file size allowed. See the
Universal Forum Rules on Signature Guidelines.
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=17051283
AQ Epic  Post #: 72
7/15/2011 11:44:41   
Remorse

@dungeonhunter

quote:

Noob. You're an absolute noob.

Switch hybrid for defence matrix (weak skill) or sacrifice health? Shut the hell up. Stop whining about TLM Op'ed. Go make a build.

I'm just trying to make all the classes equal no need to get so defesive ...unless of coarse your a tac merc and your enjoying being oped?? thought so e.e
Do you know what i admire, I admire the smart tac mercs who admit they are oped and thats why they are that class.
You on the other had are either dum, Or too selfish to want any changes to tac mercs.. And you called me a noob e.e

< Message edited by Remorse -- 7/15/2011 11:45:47 >
Epic  Post #: 73
7/15/2011 11:47:38   
goldslayer1

quote:

Switch hybrid for defence matrix (weak skill)

i guess u were never a tech mage.
defense matrix can give up to 30 defense at lvl 1 with high ammounts of energy. it makes str bh hit 3s
AQW Epic  Post #: 74
7/15/2011 11:49:24   
theholyfighter

Blood Mages:
1. How about this: Replace Intimidate with a NEW SKILL which is just like Deadly Aim. Instead, it adds Bonus Damage on PRIMARY-maybe called.Deadly Strike
2. Lower the requirement of Deadly Aim (lvl 1 24 support back to lvl 1 20 support)
That should make Blood Mages better and not too Oped.

Tactical Mercs & Mercs:
Since the 'Special" for both Mages and Hunters require their only weapon (staffs and wrist blades) it should be fair if Surgical Strike is a club-only skill

< Message edited by theholyfighter -- 7/16/2011 6:40:32 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: The Balance Update, What should of happened
Page 3 of 7«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition