Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Zargon Arrives

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Zargon Arrives
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/16/2011 1:38:23   
Ello

Zargon Arrives

Objective: Congratulations! You successfully reached Zargon through Char's wormhole!
Requirements: None
Release Date: July 18, 2011

Enemies: (Fight random Shadowscythe enemies)
  • Rebuilt Geekatron
  • Bloodhound
  • Centaur
  • Shadow E1
  • Shadow E2
  • Shadow E3
  • Hover Bug
  • ShS Devastator
  • Decimator
  • ShS Jawseph
  • ShS Insecromancer

NPCs:
  • Arachnid
  • Dean Warlic
  • Sys-Zero
  • Char
  • Starstorm
  • Dr. Benner

Dialogue:
    Char: Dean Warlic?
    Dean Warlic: Hello, Char. Please, come in.
    Dean Warlic: I'm afraid exploring the latest wormholemay have to wait. Zargon's evacuation is taking all of our available resources.
    Char: That's what I wanted to talk to you about.
    Char: The wormhole has stabilized and... well, just look at the readings.
    Dean Warlic: This is... Zargon?
    Char: Not just Zargon, but Zargon from four days ago.
    Char: Zargon from before whatever happened happened!
    Char: We can go back before Zargon destabilized! We can stop it!
    Char: We can find out what happened and stop it before it even happens!
    Dean Warlic: Even if it means destroying the universe to do it?
    Char: The Pratchett T.o.T Chrono Theorem states tha tevery choice bifurcates the time stream and-
    Dean Warlic: Char...
    Dean Warlic: That theorem deals with unobserved time. What you're proposing is potentially very dangerous.
    Dean Warlic: By stopping the events on Zargon we create a paradox, the results of which... could collapse time itself.
    Dean Warlic: ...
    Dean Warlic: However....
    Dean Warlic: Chronal theory is hardly an exact science.
    Dean Warlic: I will discuss this further with the Queenadent.
    Dean Warlic: If there is a chance to save Zargon, even a slim one, we should do our best not to waste it.

Later, on your ship.

Dean Warlic: <Character Name>, Sys Zero, you should be arriving at the end of the wormhole shortly.
    Dean Warlic: As per the Queenadent's orders, you are to observe and assess the situation on Zargon.
    Dean Warlic: Be very careful and avoid getting involved in events, if possible. We have no idea what effect this may have on time itself.
    Dean Warlic: Once we have the information, we'll devise a plan that will cause the least change of a chronal paradox.
    Sys-Zero: Control, this is Sys-Zero! We've got a full scale Shadowscythe invasion here! ...Control? ...Come in!
    Sys-Zero: Blast! Long range communications ae all down and we have incoming! They know we're here!
    Sys-Zero: <Character>, get your mech ready. I'm going to try to punch through the line and get to Zargon. Just keep them off the ship!
    Sys-Zero: Heh, So much for not getting involved...

After completing 90% of the Voyage.

<Character>: I think I see a Geekatron up ahead. Zargon must have sent help! Wait, what is it...
  • Retreat
  • Oh no!

If you pick Oh no!, fight Rebuilt Geekatron.

After defeating Geekatron
    Sys-Zero: There's no end to these ShadowScythe! They're all over us! I don't know how we're going to get out of this one.

Sys-Zero: Galactimech, this is Sys-Zero and <Character>, Thanks for the-
    Arachnid: <Character>?, Hey, welcome to the party! Hope you brought the potato salad!
    Sys-Zero: Who is this? Where's Starstorm?
    Arachnid: Hey, easy there. Starstorm's just using her powers to take care of things planetside. I'm Parker Peterson...
    Arachnid: ... but you can call me The Hero Formerly Known As Your Friendly Neighborhood Astounding Arachnid.
    Arachnid: <Character> helped me out after my brain got washed and spun-dried when Boltavolt stole our powers.
    Arachnid: I volunteered to pilot a standard mech to defend Zargon. I mean, what else was I going to do? Musical theater?
    Arachnid: Turns out I was good at it, even without powers. Now I get to pilot Galactimech so Starstorm can do more good.
    Arachnid: By the way, you guys are fast! I didn't even think that distress call made it out.
    Sys-Zero: Er... something like that.
    Arachnid: Follow me down to the planet. I've gotta recharge and we can both watch each other's backs.
    Starstorm: ..No, I'm fine, though thank you for asking. I'll be back at base as soon as I mop up here.
    Starstorm: Dr. Benner? Could you fill in <Character> on what's going on?
    Dr. Benner: Of course. Hello again, <Character>! And, Sys-Zero, is it? I'm Dr. Bryce Benner...
    Dr. Benner:...formerly The Incredulous Bulk. Welcome back to Zargon! I was afraid our message didn't make it past the Jamming Field.
    Sys-Zero: About that...
    Dr. Benner: <Character>, you were a great help last time! Well, it's Dr. Boltavolt again. I'm afraid. He's allied himself with the Shadowscythe!
    Dr. Benner: He's even stole some of Starstorm's Geekatron technology, and is using it against us!
    Dr. Benner: Boltavolt has been a problem before, but... somehow this is unlike him.
    Sys-Zero: Why? What - because he hates the Shadowscythe?
    Dr. Benner: No, I mean - he hasn't tried to gloat yet. Usually he would have posted something on his blog by now.
    Sys-Zero: ...He ...has... a blog??
    Dr. Benner: Oh his evil plans, yes. It's Horrible! Except for the Universo incident, he's generally not a very effective supervillain.
    Dr. Benner: We've been trying to find his new hidden lab since Universo failed. So far, there's no sign of it.
    Sys-Zero: Dr. Benner, <Character> and I will do whatever we can to help.
    Dr. Benner: Of course. I'll keep you both apprised of any developments regarding the situation. And thank you.
    To Be Continues
  • End Quest

Rewards Shop:
    None

Missing enemies thanks to Denolth!

< Message edited by Ello -- 7/28/2011 20:33:39 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Zargon Arrives
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition