Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =EC 2011= Finals Arena

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =EC 2011= Finals Arena
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/26/2011 19:17:14   
Mirai

With her supple right boot shifting on the arena’s scarlet sands, Salina executed her spin with impressive precision, her steel edged kick and mithril blade slashing in near parallel through the air to connect with… absolutely nothing.

The ice mage grinned at her, having hopped quickly back from her slashing blades. “Come love, you'll have to do better than that” he taunted. The silver bangled youngster was also virtually unscathed by the metallic orb Salina had spat at him, a hiss of pain as it scraped skin from his shoulder having been her only reward for the projectile assault.

Hardly a surprise that my little pellet missed- aiming on the spin was always going to be as much luck as judgement, she thought to herself. While it was unfortunate that her attack had not been as effective as she'd hoped, she was not disheartened. Any experienced warrior knows that if you roll the dice often enough, you eventually get snake-eyes. She grinned, recalling the mantra she had once drummed into her troops- death doesn’t just wait in carefully constructed plans: it also lurks beneath a tangle of roots to snare the legs, a distraction that draws the eyes at the wrong moment.

Ironically, in that very instant the ice wizard faltered back a further step, his gaze apparently drawn to events elsewhere in the chamber. Unfortunately, Salina was unable to take advantage of this momentary opportunity. Preoccupied with retracting her left boot blade, and shifting her centre of gravity to avoid tumbling to an embarrassing fall on the circular chamber’s dusty floor, the cream cloaked champion of wind had no opportunity to follow up her spin with a stabbing right bladed thrust. Instead, she was forced to simply let her opponent backpedal further, evidently keen to put some more distance between his frosty hair gel and her deadly blades.

Not necessarily a bad thing- my left shoulder is still smarting from the force of his earlier spear attack. Now, if I could just get him to keep retreating, and shift a little to his left, perhaps he’ll fry himself on the pillar of energy.

Unfortunately her respite was short lived. An instant later a large blue book appeared to the athletic young sorcerer’s right hand side, floating in the air to apparently circle behind her back, its voluminous pages rapidly flicking and whirring away.

She frowned, wondering what the mage had in mind. Ok- that’s an odd weapon of choice. What’s he going to do- press me to death?

Though she initially assumed the conjured giant tome to be a weapon of attack, from the focus of the mage’s eyes it seemed he was intent on reading texts while simultaneously fighting with her. Despite this, even as he began to chant off a new song of sorcery his left ice chain lashed out at her own left blade, while he brought his staff scything up and across, diagonally slashing toward her torso.

Hell’s teeth- he’s not serious? She blinked, barely able to believe the audacity of the mage. And I thought us girls had the monopoly on multi-tasking... reading and fighting at the same time, directing attacks at your foe with only your peripheral vision? She grit her teeth, wondering at what motivated such actions. Either sheer insanity, or genius on a scale I’ve never witnessed before. But there was no time for psychological analysis. Focus girl- deal with the direct attacks first... worry about whatever madness he’s concocting second. Suddenly her teeth flashed white, recalling his last words to her. Oh, and return his taunts. Have to do better than that do I?

“Nonsense honey, a girl likes to have some play before closure. Or do you find that stamina is a problem for you, that you end prematurely?”

Her grin deepening, Salina raised her blades high and hurried several paces back and to her left, content to let the mage’s staff simply slash through the air before her. At the weapon’s passing she felt a sudden chill, and made a mental note to beware its evidently sorcerous forging. The icy chain was a different matter, its six foot length making the octopus-like tentacle significantly more difficult to evade. Serpent like, it shot forward, its glistening length arcing toward her left blade. As the unnatural limb grasped for her weapon, she instinctively brought the edge of her right sword smashing down upon the length of the ice-cable, trusting that Tairon-forged mithril would prove more stable than the mage’s sorcerous crafting.

A hammer would have been more helpful here she reflected. Best case scenario the chain smashes, stretched between my left sword and his shoulder, depriving him of a weapon, maybe putting him off balance, and giving me a few ice shards to use my wind magics on. Her grin deepened, a twinkle in her eye. More likely, it just whacks his grasp from my left blade a bit longer, giving me a bit longer to flex my shoulder back into some semblance of normal working order again. Unconsciously, her grip tightened on her mithril blades, fingers whitening as they pressed against silver metal. Worst case scenario… the chain twists, grabs both my swords and impales me on my own weapons. Well… let’s hope that doesn’t happen.

At that moment a horrific wail roared from the other side of the arena, a bloodcurdling scream that was horribly familiar to the wind witch. Distance protected her from the ear-drum shattering effect of the sonic blast, though it gave Salina sudden insight into the torment she must have visited upon her fellow combatants in Sky arena with her eldritch whistling. But it wasn’t the roar itself that struck sudden chill to the former coven mistress’ heart, so much as the memory it evoked, of her former foe and master, Xinguish, triumphant in the temple of Feng-Kai. In that moment, Salina herself had cowered before his might, praying that her plan would work as designed, and trick the monster into banishment within the abyss once more. Fortunately it had, but the memory of Xinguish’s echoing laughter within her mind, of visions of a world cracked with fire and brimstone, of images of towns and cities melting into magma… a year later those memories still awoke her in the night, cold sweat upon her brow. As a result, Salina had a good idea of what manner of beast made such a noise:

Demon.

Had an observer been looking closely, they might have seen for the briefest of split-seconds panic in the former captain’s eyes, might have sensed terror pierce her normally confident and care-free façade. But an instant later the coven mistress’ iron-control had reasserted itself, even as her blade whistled down toward the ice-chain.
Even so, the grey eyed warrior breathed deeply, taking in a panic fuelled breath of oxygen. Once she had dealt with the chain that breath might come in useful. Indeed, she planned to unleash her wind magics again, intending to blast her immediate opponent backwards, propelling the ice mage towards the column of electric energy, where he would hopefully find himself electrocuted in an elemental lord’s manifestation. In the event that the ice-whip shattered, the icy fragments would form the tip of her attack, buoyed along by the rage of her sorcerous gust. For now though, her gaze was directed solely on the chain.

Focus on the tentacle she berated herself. Then deal with the wizard, then his book, then the spell he’s currently casting, and then the small matter of what I strongly suspect is a demon bellowing on the other side of the arena. In spite of the adrenaline already pounding through her slim frame, her heart momentarily beat faster at the thought of confronting her nemesis. But start with the tentacle.

< Message edited by Mirai -- 7/28/2011 19:19:22 >
AQ  Post #: 26
7/27/2011 13:31:09   
Geddesmck

Ow.

He took another deep breath, trying to restore his lungs to working order.

Ow.

He grimaced despite his best efforts to ignore the pain. Well, I’ll just have to avoid getting hit again, he thought to himself. His lungs were working again, but every breath was uncomfortable. The air smelt faintly of burned flesh and for that at least Reeve was grateful. She didn’t escaped completely unharmed at least.

Now it was time to work out how best to deal with the woman. She seemed to prefer unarmed combat (Reeve grinned a little at exactly how appropriate that phrase was for this particular woman), so perhaps the fear of another shock would put her on the defensive. Reeve on the other hand had no choice but to be aggressive; the iron spike would last no more than a couple of minutes. Getting close to her will be tough and even using iron my electrical blasts aren’t particularly effective at any kind of range. Which means... He glanced the chain and frowned.

The chain wasn’t a weapon Reeve was really adept at using, he preferred to use it to force an opponent into range of his sword or daggers, but in this case he felt that the chain was his best chance of inflicting any meaningful damage. He flicked it a little and found that his body still seemed to recall how to manipulate the links. It'll have to work I guess.

He notice then that she was studying him, probably trying to work out if his body was still electrified. He let a bit of energy discharge from his flesh just to show that it was still there, a slight smile not quite touching his lips. She moved cautiously, never taking her eyes of Reeve, and seemed to come to a decision. Her posture mirrored that she had taken before the first attack. Surely not, Reeve thought, if she does it when I expect it she won’t come out of it so easily this time. She’ll lose the leg!

He expected some kind of trick, but couldn’t work out what it might be. He needed to attack though, and now, so he saw no other choice but to charge. Very well, I shall bite. Just be careful; this little fishy has sharp teeth.

He moved quickly, his boots kicking up mini, red sandstorms as he approached the woman. As soon as he felt he was in range he flung his right arm forward. The chain shot through the air, crackling with energy that sought an escape. The chain was aimed for the Light Champion’s left leg, the one closest to Reeve, with the intention of wrapping around it and sending enough energy to fry her from the inside out through her flesh. Reeve kept moving forward, showing as much flesh as he could and daring the woman to attack, hoping caution would cause her to attempt to retreat, only to find herself snared.

His attack was (hopefully) quick, unexpected and completely deadly. A lightning strike. A thrill ran down his spine, whether from the electricity or the pleasure at the thought of killing the girl he did not know. And he was not so sure he cared.
AQ DF  Post #: 27
7/27/2011 20:57:11   
Micosil

Slowly, Grax started reducing the size of his bubble-shield. A couple of dry hits shook the outer shell, piercing only slightly before being pushed back out as the shield reformed around them and tensed up, but they were followed by what seemed, under the water, like some sort of bubbly growl.

The shield started shaking, losing part of the coherence that made it stay strong, and Grax's reaction was to move where he could. In this case, still too busy focusing on the water to be able to pay attention to his surroundings, there were two options: Either the Water Pillar, or the exit he came out of. Neither gave any kind of certainty of safety, but it seemed far more risky to take a dive in his Lord's pillar, so he aimed at the exit, hoping not to get intercepted on the way.

His way of moving was, simply, rolling the shield. Making the area facing the door heavier made the sphere roll slightly, and doing so repeatedly actually managed to move it decently. Of course, Grax could've run, but seeing as he was surrounded by things that wanted his head, dropping the shield didn't seem like the best idea right now, so inside his sphere he rolled. Fortunately, the liquid inside didn't follow the outer shell's movement, so instead of spinning ridiculously, Grax floated straight as he moved.

As he approached the door, one thought crossed his mind - should he quit? Immediatelly, it was followed by the more important one - could he win this? He admitted to himself that, though he could do it, fact was that he was very much unlikely to be able to deal with those two fighters at once, specially the darkness warrior since there was no way he could aim at him as long as he stayed inside that dark cloud. On the other hand, the earth warrior looked... manageable. At least more than the dark fighter. But even one unbeatable enemy was enough, wasn't it?

He wasn't throwing away his life, that was for sure. He knew, of course, that that'd mean he wouldn't get what he'd come to ask, but there would be other ways. If the Elemental Lords would be so ridiculous in their demands of their followers to grant them a simple wish, then perhaps he'd be able to find someone else who wasn't so full of themselves.

Next time you pick a champion you could, y'know, help them. That'd be nice. I don't owe you anything mate, so this is it. It's been good while it lasted, but you don't really care and neither do I, so I'll be honest and admit I lied, it wasn't good. Goodbye, have fun, find some other sucker to get gutted for your pride, Oh Most Glorious Water Lord.

With those thoughts Grax had been rolling back towards the gate and, by the time he finished, he'd already entered, which meant he officially quit the tournament. He let his water shield go, waved at the blob of darkness, turned around with a grin, and walked away whistling. It was nice to go for a while without anything trying to kill you.
Post #: 28
7/27/2011 23:21:06   
superjars

An ear-pulverizing shriek, reminiscent of the one he had experienced during the previous round, rent the air around him as he searched for the first signs of his rock missiles through the darkness. The large man could feel the sound resonate throughout his frame, vibrating past the sand which covered him. The force of the blast of raw power almost brought him to his knees, and would have, if not for the sand protecting him from the brunt of the assault.

Once again, his armor came to the rescue; the second skin which he had chosen to don at the start of the match now filled his ears with sand, blocking out the demon’s call except for the smallest hint of its cacophony. This was helpful, but much too effective; he could no longer hear anything else that occurred around him. He would have to rely on his other senses to direct his movements until this din decreased.

A singular spire came into view, aimed directly for his chest, intact and flying straight towards him. Unfortunately, that meant it had met no resistance on its journey through the blackness. However, the fact that the other one did not accompany it was a more positive sign. Something had slowed it, even if it was just for a few moments. He held out his left palm towards the soaring stone and it stopped inches from the hand, quivering in place before melting to cover his forearm, encasing it as one would expect a vambrace to fit. The portly man pounded his right fist into the gathering rock, allowing the stream to flow over the sand on both hands, leaving a pocket of grainy air between skin and stone. This would give him options for distraction and detachment when the melee began in earnest.

His second spire came limping out of the murky darkness, water dripping from it. Goshen had no idea what had happened to it while encased in the gathering black, but he assumed it had made some connection with either his original opponent or the Water Lord’s effigy. He kept his gaze focused on the implement heading his direction, but out of the corner of his eye caught sight of an azure sphere, easily as large as his entire boulder, which came careening out of the darkness to pass him by. He wondered if it might be a trick, but he did not have time to think on it further, as the dripping mass of stone reached him. He brought his fists down upon the rock, redirecting it to stick in the sand between his feet.

As the second boulder piece slithered around to create greaves to match his arms, Goshen chanced a quick glance behind him. The gate out of the arena was open and his opponent was walking away through it. Suppose he had had enough fun for one day, he thought as he turned back towards his next foe.

The darkness appeared to rise from where it had dropped, flowing upwards like some corrupted stream. He searched within to see if he could catch sight of the monstrous beast that dwelt within the obsidian, but his unaided eyes could not see through the inky blackness. In fact, as he strained to see within, a wave of nausea spread through his stomach, held in check only by an image of Leira which popped unbidden into his mind’s eye. The two were polar opposites: she the snarky and witty heroine, and this beast a villain of despair and despondency.

He wished for a glance at the brilliant beauty, but alas, his view was completely obstructed by the atramentous aura which beguiled his line of vision. He might have to do something about that to see how her combat was playing out. He hoped she was still kicking around with those golden arms and legs, and preparing for their round two.

But in the meantime, he had a new combatant to deal with, someone who was quite literally shrouded in mystery. From the size of the aura which encompassed the beast, it was enormous, but that was all he could really tell. Perhaps he should have paid a bit more attention to the thing while they had both been in the preliminaries, but it was too late to worry about that now.

Without additional knowledge, he would be unlikely to do well against this Stygian adversary. Hands held out, the sizable man pulled the red grains below him into the air and sent them arcing towards the blackness, hoping to discover more of the nature of the creature that waited inside.

The orb of sand he had previously shot sailed through the air, swerving wide of the aquatic pillar and on towards the center of the arena. Unlike its creator, the simple sphere had a glorious view of the rest of the arena as it neared its designated destination.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
7/28/2011 0:16:47   
Ryu Viranesh

The wait was always the most nerve-racking part of a fight, at least to Leira; you never knew what trick your enemy was going to pull out next and you had the time to dwell on the “what ifs”. He might just as soon as stab you as pull you into a bear hug. Well, maybe not hug me, chuckled the girl, I don’t think that this guy’s looking for love on the battlefield. Besides, hugging him would be like hugging a porcupine, she’d get pins and needles all over her body. This train of thought inevitably led her back to the one thing, or rather the one person who she didn’t want to think about right now: Goshen. She’d promised herself that she wouldn’t think of him until this was over, but she was starting to wonder if that was even possible. It seemed that no matter what, everything that entered her mind would eventually come back to him. Why? Luckily, she was rescued from this mental conundrum by the sound of footsteps and the crunch of sand; her enemy had FINALLY decided to take her up on her offer.

In actuality, she hadn’t been kept waiting more than a few moments, but that could easily be an eternity inside one’s own head. From the look of things, the man was trying to close the distance between them as quickly as possible, which was fine with her. What she hadn’t predicted was the man whipping the chain at her, its electrified length curving towards her left leg. Well, this threw a nice wrench in her plan; it looked like she’d have to deal with his weapon before she could touch him.

Or…maybe she wouldn’t. Leira didn’t have a lot of time to think this through and if she waited too long, she’d be a fried lightbringer. She’d have to trust her gut; it had been right about a lot in the past. It had even been right about Gosh-no! If she didn’t have time to think about her opponent, she didn’t have time for him either. By this point, the swordsman’s line had almost encircled her limb, but before it could touch her skin Leira pushed it upwards. Lightning crackling around it, the leg burst into a dazzling array of light, maybe even convincing the man that he’d managed to incinerate it for a moment. However, this was not the case, her knee bursting out of the empty space behind her opponent and heading straight for the back of his right leg’s lower thigh.

She smiled despite herself; regardless of this modification, everything was going well. Then, the sand beneath her feet started to shift; she didn’t have much experience using her ability on sand and besides that, using her ability without preparation always carried this risk. Still, she would have caught herself if not for the advent of the demonic roar. The wail put her in quite the precarious position; if she lost her balance and fell, all she had to await her below was a face-full of sand and an electrocution courtesy of the man’s chain. In desperation, the girl pushed down with her one remaining leg, the numb one, and leapt into the air. The noose passed beneath her and she let out a sigh of relief before she hit the ground. The impact took some of the breath out of her, but she managed to roll to her knee with little trouble, bringing her hands to ready positions as she turned her head to survey both her opponent and the rest of the battlefield.

The first thing that she noticed was that the once massive and imposing pillar of Fire had vanished, and how could one not notice the absence of such an incredible sight. Before she could wonder about this strange occurrence any further, yet another caught her eye, and this one was familiar. The cloud of darkness from the Cellar had returned in full force, completely engulfing a corner of the arena. Even more pressing, Goshen was nowhere to be seen. This time, though she still never took her eyes from Energy’s champion, she didn’t force the thought from her mind. My Lord, please let him be okay; please...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 30
7/28/2011 0:19:48   
.Discipline

Pressed close to the floor, Dajaal could do nothing but watch as the watery orb slid away from him and right out of the gate, waving cheekily through the murky water. Dajaal wished he could crush the audacious creature, but alas, the gate had already been shut before he even had a chance to regain his feet.

You coward! You traitor!

This however, appeared to be a smart move on the shrouded demon's part. His ploy has worked and the Earthen Warrior's sand attack mostly flew right over him. Shutting his eyes and mouth, effectively ending his sonic attack, just in case the blood red particles had found a way into his system, he barely felt the sting of the sand against his tough hide as he pushed himself onto all fours, leaving his twin blades and stretching out his claws malevolently. As the sandstorm subsided and he could no longer feel his skin being buffeted, he open his eyes once more, glaring through the pitch black aura around him, taking a moment to register the foe once more.

I am sorry Lord, but these blades serve me no purpose. This time I will kill. This time I will feed.

Pushing off the ground with his hooves and remaining low he clambered toward his next target, making sure to keep his venomous tail poised and ready to strike as soon as his foe was blinded. Thinking to himself how successful his ruse had been against the last attack he concentrated to shift his aura again, although this time to the left of where he was standing so that he occupied the low ground in the rightmost corner of the twisting shadows and planned to leap diagonally across his foe, mauling him viciously and throwing his whole weight at him as soon as his vision was completely obscured. Dajaal's assault on the senses would possibly be his most powerful gift in this battle of deception and sheer will to dominate the opponent.

Another meal in another shell... This one I will break, though.

His mind turned to bloodlust once more and he began to salivate at the very thought of removing his target's limbs one by one. Surely this meal would be more filling and satisfying than the paltry fish that had narrowly escaped his grasp.

You had better not disappoint me...

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
7/28/2011 18:43:07   
Krey

That scream was familiar. It came from across the arena this time, fortunately far enough away that it wasn't damaging, not near enough to distract him, but just close enough to be annoying... And a subtle reminder that he might want to recast those ear plugs and save himself potential trouble in the future. One spell at a time, though; Gilberton's Frost Blast was nearly complete, and his foe was playing right into his hands.

He'd not expected his staff to hit and, in truth, had expected her to draw her blade back, clearing it of the pursuing chain. Instead, her blade lashed down in a fierce arc. The force was enough to suggest that her intent was to shatter the weapon, but if that was the case, she'd underestimated its strength. These chains were originally intended to bind Ice Demons. Much of that was magic, granted, but there was considerable strength in them, enough to rival similar links made of iron. It would take a very sturdy blade with a greater amount of force than the average human could muster to break these chains... and that was assuming they were taut.

The blade crashed down into the chain, and they reacted just as one would expect them to. The point of impact sank under the force of the blade, while the rest of the chain's length flicked up in response to the sudden change. The next instant, the razor end of the chain sprung to life, spiraling 'round the blade, intent to lock it tight within its icy grasp and hold, so that the woman's arm would be locked down completely, or forced to relinquish the weapon. Then followed the fun part.

Marcos had continued casting as the chains followed his commands, demonstrating that multitasking was, indeed, the realm of anyone with focus enough to manage it. “Now is the time, bring forth a chill scarcely seen beyond the Lord's Realm. Unleash the deadly chill of the coldest winter, Frost Blast!” There was no movement required; the mage was engulfed in a glow of icy blue, the temperature of the air directly around him suddenly plummeting until every drop of moisture was reduced to icy crystals, and then it just kept getting colder. The temperature didn't stop dropping until the air surrounding the mage was colder than that atop the highest mountain, though Marcos himself seemed unaffected by the chill—a part of the spell protected its caster from the cold, wrapping them in a thin barrier. The downside was that he couldn't breathe until the spell released.

Not that it took long before that happened. It was barely more than a flash, only a few seconds before the frozen air was unleashed in a blast of force. Tiny frozen crystals scattered, shot like pellets from a sling in all directions, and a wave of painfully cold air lashed out in their wake... And then Marcos took a deep breath, only to choke and sputter on the sudden chill that still lingered around him. Clearly Gilberton had not bothered to iron out all the kinks in his spell, the old fool. Comfort the warrior? Clearly the wording needed some work too, though the frost aura was correct—the chill lingered around Marcos, not as sharp as the initial burst, but enough to chill the ice mage and make him feel a little more at home.
AQ  Post #: 32
7/29/2011 13:47:15   
Mirai

Worst case scenario it is then.

Swift as a viper, Salina’s vicious right handed strike had collided with the ice-chain a moment before it wrapped around her left blade. While this spared one weapon from entanglement, the frosty cable had flexed under the force of her assault, sending its razor sharp tip spiralling back to wind around her right short-sword.

For a brief moment, the grey eyed fighter’s fingers whitened as they clenched tight about her weapon’s hilt, the fiendish shackle whipping tightly about her mithril sword. Then with a spiteful wrench to her right, Salina released her grasp on the beautifully balanced blade, hoping her sudden movement would at least throw her foe briefly off balance. Much as I liked that sword, it has never been the weapon that makes a woman dangerous, so much as the mind that wields it. Despite the danger, she couldn’t help but grin at the irony of the turn of events. Having worried I’d lose my left blade, I’ve sacrificed my right. Well done Salina girl!

Skipping back, she tensed, wary of further assault from the glistening ice chains, her remaining weapon weaving in a defensive pattern. Unfortunately, the snow sorcerer had other plans in store for her. His incantation complete, the young wizard called out for his elemental master to “Unleash the deadly chill of the coldest winter, Frost Blast.” Momentarily the mage was enveloped in a radiance of frozen azure, icy crystals hovering all about him like he had suddenly encased himself in child’s snow globe. And then the globe exploded, seemingly shattering in a million directions.

Oh hell… this is going to hurt. Suddenly glad that her right hand was now unencumbered, Salina instinctively grabbed at her white cream cape, dragging it to billow round as a makeshift shield before her face and upper body. An instant later her cloak, lower tunic and leggings were pattered with countless pinpricks as ice crystals splintered against the spider silk fabric.

Then exquisite pain seared from her left hand’s index finger as a stray frosty shard sliced along her exposed flesh. Further agony was unleashed a moment later on her left arm, as another splinter speared into the back of her wrist, instantly drying her skin around the wound as the crystal briefly embedded itself in her flesh, before reflexively being shaken loose an instant later. Finally, she felt a surge of panic as her makeshift shield faltered for a moment, and another tiny ice splinter skimmed along the surface of her scalp, drawing blood, but avoiding a major injury by mere millimetres.

But the ice crystals were only half of her foe’s magical assault. Frozen cold engulfed the former captain, a sorcerous vanguard to the crystals’ earlier onslaught. She gasped at the arctic chill as it froze the very air from her lungs, leaving them burning with winter’s bitter bite. Despite the makeshift wind-break formed by her cloak, the chill seared into her hands and face, her skin whitening in response to its icy plummet into glacial temperatures more commonly associated with permafrost than human tissues. So this is it then? The justice my crimes have bought me? She grimaced. The wills above weave as they will, but I’d have rather had a warm death.

Fortunately the temporary tundra cold lasted only a second or two, leaving the auburn haired woman shivering from the embrace of the mage’s spell. Blood seeped slowly from her various cuts, a tiny trickle running innocuously down past her left ear, to drip down on her cream tunic. Chilled to the bone, the former coven mistress dropped her cloak, and gulped for air, desperate to ease the pain in her chest. Of course, while I do this, my wizard friend is probably about to spear me with my own sword. Lady luck smiled on her once again however, as the youngster was too busy choking and sputtering on the chill air that evidently still lingered about him to press home his attack.

I need to put some distance between us, but get on the offensive again. Her grimace deepening, Salina’s right hand dropped down to her belt, snatching up the bag of- now ice cold- mithril shards. I’ve tasted your frozen fragments boy. Let’s see how you enjoy mine. Numb from the cold, her shivering fingers fumbled at the bag’s drawstring, releasing the scraps from their leather holder more by luck than judgement, to tumble down before her face. Just don’t let your teeth chatter as you do this girl, she cautioned herself, or you’ll need a new set of ivories.

With conscious, painful effort, she breathed out a series of wheezed puffs, her usual respiratory control barely recognisable through the frigid aftereffects of the wizard’s attack. Fortunately, her own magics could work suitably well with these mangled gasps, transforming the paltry wisps of air into surging gusts that caught up the mithril shards in their wake, and sent a spreading wave of the viciously sharp fragments flashing out toward the ice mage. Conveniently, the silver bangled youngster had not moved from his earlier position, which might yet mean her savage squall could send him tumbling into the lightning lord’s pillar of electric energy. And even if it only gets him close, with all those mithril scraps I’ve just released, there has to be a possibility of the lightning arcing out in his direction.

In spite of the cold still tingling through her shoulders, making the hairs on the back of her neck rise in belated response to the sudden chill, the ghost of a smile flickered over Salina’s grey eyes. It’s time to roll those dice again boy. How long can you keep away from snake eyes?
AQ  Post #: 33
7/30/2011 1:16:18   
superjars

It was almost as if he could feel the eyes of whatever dark thing resided within the inky black turn hungrily towards the portly fellow, as one would a choice cut of meat. At least, that is what Goshen imagined was happening within the dusky sphere as it began to move his way, since his vision failed to pierce its exterior. The buzzing in his ears disappeared and he let the sand flow out of them as the large mass approached, restoring his hearing at the same time. With the sense returned, the large man began to consider how he might find the opponent he was facing, since the thing did not seem to want to come out of its hole and play with him.

The earthen warrior’s test had done precisely what he had wanted it to. The vast majority of the sand had hit nothing at all, but passed through the obsidian to join its friends behind the veil. Some of it, however, had stopped along the way, presumably connecting with something solid before dropping to the sands within the aura. Thus, the black itself lacked substance, but something within did not. That would be his target, but how to find it?

Suddenly, it dawned on him what he could do to, at the very least, even the odds in this fight. He knew he would not be able to see the enemy once he entered into its domain, so he would have to rely on his other senses. In particular, his hearing and touch would be the most effective, granted that the beast he faced refrained from letting loose another cacophonous yell. As these thoughts ran through his mind, he had already heaved his tremendous girth into action: he began backpedaling a couple feet, towards the wall and then southwards, trying to move a little out of the creature’s line of attack. As he did so, he used his magic to yank up on the crimson grains at his feet, allowing them to swirl around until they coalesced into a solid wall between him and his adversary.

At this point, he employed a magic that he had not had opportunity to use in the competition up until now. Mainly, this was due to the nature of the combatant he had faced and his desire to not mar her pretty features, but it had also seemed a shame to use his major magics on people who were less than the cream of the crop. Now that he was in the championships, it was time for Goshen to let himself loose upon those he would now face. And therefore, he reached out and cast a simple spell: left palm thrust outward to strike the surface of the wall, pale energy suffusing his hand and transferring to the grains, changing their density until a large circle of them directly in front of him were as hard as a thick plate of steel.

One final step back was all he got before he was enveloped in darkness. He reached a meaty right hand out and placed it on his creation, waiting for the demon to come through the wall. When that happened, he would know where it was and would use that to aim a brutal fist at his foe. If no contact came, he would be heading down into the underground paths, heading back towards his staff and boulder to mount a more furious assault.

The orb finally reached its destination, splitting into four separate orbs, each which touched a different rune upon the surface of the staff. It pulled out of the grand, sending sand shooting in all directions, then began to spin, end over end as it traveled towards its Earthen master, six large rocks spiraling around it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
7/30/2011 14:41:45   
Geddesmck

For the briefest of moments he thought it had worked, a flash of gold and blue light accompanying the disintegration of the woman’s leg, but he knew himself that the electricity he was generating wasn’t powerful enough to have such a dramatic effect. Still, he wasn’t completely out of options; if he could close the distance sufficiently his sword would do as well as anything else to kill the Light Champion.

Something collided with the back of his knee and sent him to the ground. He roared in pain and frustration, his own cry mingling with another, rather more monstrous voice that filled the arena. Well, if nothing else, I learned something about her abilities; she can apparently attack me from behind too. The pain was bad enough as it stood and the force had been lessened by the fact he was moving forward when the blow struck. He hated to think how strong the woman must be.

His fall had left him half kneeling in the sand, his eyes momentarily ripped from his foe’s position. Where is she, he thought desperately as he noticed she was no longer standing where she had second prior. Thankfully she wasn’t far, but she seemed to be prepared whereas Reeve was in a pretty compromised position.

I should have predicted the attack, if I’d prepared even a little I could have done shocked that leg, he cursed himself for the oversight, knowing he’d probably not get another chance now. As things had gone, the fact that she’d struck cloth instead of flesh would mean the woman would have at best had a barely noticeable shock rather than anything serious enough to cause permanent damage.

A surge of pain lanced through his chest. Damn! Time already?

Still kneeling, he dropped his weapons in a panic and grabbed the spike at his chest, which was already uncomfortably hot, the metal even beginning to seem to glow. His other hand went for one of the silvery spikes at his belt.

I’ve got to do something big now, or I won’t get another chance, he thought, as he pulled the newmerion spike from the belt and prepared to plunge it into his chest. He just hoped he’d get the half second he needed to complete the change before the Light Champion took advantage of his momentary weakness.

AQ DF  Post #: 35
7/31/2011 0:42:26   
Ryu Viranesh

As her prayer echoed throughout the confines of her mind, she could only hope that it would be heard by her Lord, or perhaps the patron of her earthen acquaintance. As much as she’d love to check further into Goshen’s health, she simply didn’t have the time right now. Not while this shocking annoyance of a swordsman was her opponent, at any length. On the bright side, her gamble appeared to have worked like a charm, the man sent sprawling by her well placed knee; she also hadn’t been shocked by the man’s body, yet another boon. In fact, the only negative thing to come out of the maneuver was the unpleasant scream that had issued forth from the man’s mouth when he hit the ground.

Overall, this looked good for her, since it put her in the perfect position to continue with her plan. So as she pulled her leg back to her body, she cupped her hands and smirked. It was a pity that this one hadn’t paid better attention to her in the Cellar; he might have been a bit more careful. Still, his abilities clearly gave him an advantage over her so she couldn’t afford to be merciful right now. She was going to have to neutralize the swordsman before he gave her any more trouble.

Then, everything changed. Just as her limb finished reattaching itself the darkness at the edge of her vision shifted, revealing the empty space where the Water Pillar had once stood. This spectacle paled in comparison to the one taking place right in front of her though. The Energy champion convulsed and dropped his weapons, one of his hands pawing frantically for the spike set in the middle of his chest. At the same time, his free appendage went for something at his side, his grip on the spike now secure. To Leira, the man looked like some kind of dying fish floundering about on dry land, but the image was overshadowed by the man’s expression of pain. Her own features hardened. She knew that she couldn’t let this opportunity pass; she might not get another.

The girl had to remind herself that she’d reduced him to this position through honorable combat and even silently promised to make this as quick as was possible. Only then did she open her palms wide, orbs of light quickly coalescing in each, and let the constructs fly. First the right, the corresponding hand reaching down to her hip, and then the left, both heading straight for the warrior’s face. Not yet finished, the woman pulled her dagger loose from its sheath; Leira was no knife thrower, she’d only tossed the weapon in her hand a handful of times, but it was the only tool in her possession that would allow her to harm the man without touching him. In addition, in such close range she doubted that even she could have trouble hitting her mark. Bolstered by this thought, Leira brought the blade up and away from the scabbard and, as her arm descended and advanced forward, let it fly just before the limb was parallel with the ground. If her aim was true, the blade should find a new home somewhere in her opponent’s torso, hopefully bringing this engagement to a close.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 36
7/31/2011 10:38:14   
.Discipline

Dajaal, still pushing across the ground felt a wave of relief as the darkness waved over his opponent, almost without opposition. What is that idiot doing? Dajaal thought to himself, before noticing that the sand which once lay at Goshen's feet had formed into some sort of defensive shield.

So that's his plan? Pah. Good luck to him.

Dajaal chuckled quietly to himself before springing off the blood red sand below him with another loud wail, his demonic battlecry. With the opponent blinded and deafened, Dajaal was almost sure he could snatch victory as he hurtled through the air toward Goshen, claws out and ready for the kill, easily clearing the defensive wall by making use of his powerful legs. Just when Dajaal thought he had gotten the drop on his adversary he became quickly disappointed...

The defensive shield that The Earth Champion was holding in place began to shift under Dajaal as he watched his foe sink into the sands once again, using the wall to seal his escape route far below the demon's feet. Landing with a thud on ground which was much harder than his expectation, Dajaal brushed the residual sand off quickly before bashing hard against the tunnel's entrance, finding that the sand was compacted and there was no way that Dajaal could tunnel after his meal.

'AAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHH!' screamed Dajaal, bashing at the sand floor of the arena, hoping to find a way to collapse his opponent's tunnel! 'You will not! Another one of you heathen will not escape me!' Dajaal's blood boiled with rage as he entered a frenzy of growls and grunts, bashing and stamping on the ground, running up and down, smashing the ground with his colossal fists and hooves. His hatred had grown, his adrenaline was pumping and he was adamant to end this silly ruse.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
7/31/2011 18:30:55   
Krey

That miscalculation had cost him what could have been a finishing blow. While his opponent was defending against first the torrent of ice crystals, then the deadly chill that constituted the main portion of the spell, he could have been positioning for a fatal strike. Instead, he was busy sputtering on the aftereffects of his own incantation. This spell he added to a mental list of magic that needed improvement, something he would get to at some point after this was all said and done. First, though, he had to go through this woman, something which was beginning to look easier and easier a task; certainly, she was not showing herself as capable as he'd anticipated.

But what was she doing now? She had a pouch in her hand, held above her face... Wind. That was the key. He saw it in his mind, the girl blowing a kiss, the resulting front of wind and sand which had assaulted him in the beginning of their battle. That blast had been formed somehow, and if the simplicity with which she'd appeared to create it was any indication, it wasn't nearly as complex or time-consuming as his own magic. It had to be...

Breath.

The connection was made too late. The chain on his left lashed at the ground, an instant after the first gust of wind lifted him off his feet. The edge of the blade missed the sands by mere inches, just failing to save him from a straight shot backwards... and to his horror, towards the energy pillar. He spun through the air, trying to work out a solution, some way to clear the pillar, but try as he might he couldn't get his chains to bite sand again, his flight simply too uncontrolled.

In a moment of desperation, he summoned a book, a great tome bound in what looked like snow, soft to the touch but never melting. The woman's blade had fallen to the sands by this time, released in favor of Marcos' useless attempts to sway his own fate. Fortunately, it was something well beyond his power which decided he wouldn't be going out like this.

His back hit the book, which brought his spin under control, and he held himself flat against the great tome as the wind continued to carry him. He braced himself for the inevitable shock, but it never came. There was a solid impact as the book struck the wall behind the spot where the Pillar of Energy had once been, and that shock in turn was transferred through his body. He fell to the sands, hands and knees on the ground, gasping. His chest was on fire as he fought for breath, and he was suddenly aware of several wounds. There was a shard embedded in his right forearm, and several others had grazed his legs, arms, torso, and one had scraped the side of his face, just missing his eye. Blood stained his clothes and sharp pains were everywhere; but he was alive!

He laughed, pushing himself to his feet. It was fortunate the shards had been moving in the winds with him—there was much less force with a smaller difference in speed, and his tumble had made the shards unpredictable; the worst of it was in his right arm. His staff sat on the ground beside him, and it was a simple task to will this back up to his side, where it floated, waiting for its master. Now there was distance between them again. The large tome which had saved him from a good part of the impact vanished, and another book, much smaller, though still larger than a novel, appeared in front of him.

“Glacies Angli Paries,” he began. Smiling, he started to walk forward, his staff floating alongside, the book's position never changing in relation to its master. His steps carried him slowly, deliberately towards the Champion of Wind. “The mountains whisper; can you hear it?” Was he speaking to her now? Or was this a chant? His voice was conversational, yet his eyes flicked between the woman and the pages of the book. “They echo the cries of the winds, direct the winter gusts, shape the weather. What I ask for is the power to deflect; a shield against the power of my enemy, and a lance to strike back.” His steps continued, blood staining his pants, running down his arms, his face and his torso, from numerous wounds, many superficial. His smile remained, almost wicked, teeth just showing. There was a glint of amusement in his eyes. Just what was the wintry wizard up to?
AQ  Post #: 38
7/31/2011 23:07:00   
superjars

The third time was the charm. At this distance and while concentrating on the barrier, he was completely unprepared for the cacophonous cry that inundated his senses. The sand automatically filled the orifices, but not before it started the giant man’s head spinning and his body reeling. Despite whatever his current opponent perceived, his tumble into the sands was more the fault of gravity than his own will. He felt himself off-balance and falling, so he did the first thing that popped into his mind: pulled the wall in front of him down over him. The sands beneath him splayed in all directions as his body fell into them, guided by the impulse of his previous intention.

Finally, his rotund form flopped down on the arena floor, breathing hard. He presumed that the wall was now sitting comfortably over what he hoped would not become his tomb. He took a moment to breathe a sigh of relief as crashing and bashing carried on above him, then began sputtering as his magic started him traveling feet first underneath the sandy surface. Stupid supernatural power, doing things without him asking them to. Forget that it was nice for sudden reactions and the like. When it came to situations like this, it could really be a pain in his behind. Or in this case, his mouth. He clamped his lips shut so no more of the coarse grains could enter and focused himself on his next actions.

This creature was definitely intelligent as well as brutally strong, so he’d have to step up his game to combat it. To do that, he’d have to actually rejoin with his staff and boulder, not to mention utilizing the sand more than he had been and in different ways. The coming combat appeared as if it would push him to his limits as a fighter. It was evident to Goshen that he had not been prepared to switch between these two drastically different fighting styles, but he was glad for the opportunity to rectify that problem. He could feel the reverberations of the monster hunting him from above. That dashed any chance of him donning his armor above ground, so he would have to do it below. He had hoped that he could have done a spectacular transformation for all to see, in particular to impress the brazen beauty who had caught his eye..

He pushed on faster, striving to reach his weapons before the beast found a way into his tunnel and transformed it into a tomb. The magical link with his staff and stone shards finally reappeared on his arcane radar and he yanked on the spires, drawing them down to himself. At the same time, he halted his progress, gathering sand around his form, the effect of which was that a sinkhole formed in the area directly behind him when the sand was not replenished. The stone chunks flowed around him, creating his most powerful armor, the “juggernaut of earth,” while his staff came to a halt above him, awaiting his grand entrance into the murderous melee.

The man that arose through the blood-red sands, crimson grains cascading down around him like the spray of a majestic waterfall, was significantly different than the one who had disappeared into it at the other end. The armor covered him completely from head to toe, allowing only small slits for him to see through, and had been magically molded to be several times stronger than the boulder itself. He also appeared larger and more imposing than before, as the craggy suit enveloped both him and several inches of space. This gap was filled with the displaced sand he had amassed, ready to be utilized and manipulated at a moment’s notice. He reached out with his solid right hand and grasped his staff, starting to take the first stuttering steps as he lumbered back into the maw of the abyssal black.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
8/1/2011 13:54:08   
Geddesmck

Blinded and in pain, Reeve could not have hoped to dodge the knife. The sharp point tore through his flesh and embedded itself in the space his heart should occupy.

His eyes widened in shock as he fell to the side. Blood welled from the around the wound, not as much as might be expected, and mingled with the sand.

For some time he lay there, unmoving and barely breathing. It shouldn’t be like this. The blade shouldn’t have been this effective. There’s something else here. It was an effort to move at all, but he managed to look towards the Energy Pillar, the very symbol of his Lord’s presence in this arena for encouragement. But it wasn’t there.

Ah. That’s what’s happened. I wonder what I did wrong? He tried to rise, or to pull the blade from his chest. Pulling out the blade would kill him as surely as anything, but the energy released might be enough to take half the remaining combatants with him.

Will I be free then? he wondered, but knew immediately that he wouldn’t be, not truly. Dying was too easy, he had to earn his freedom. But not here.

He came to a decision and, as if in response, he felt some of his strength return. Enough to walk perhaps. He cursed to himself; he may have accepted his defeat, but he still hated it and now he had to admit it by running away. “I yield,” he almost spat at the woman.

His walk back to the gate was slow and painful, but he made it out of the arena unharmed, noticing as he did that both the Water and Fire Pillars were as absent as the Energy Pillar. Not first out at least then I guess. That’s something. He grimaced in pain as he finally stepped out of the arena proper and into the area behind the gate.

He hadn’t found freedom, but that didn’t mean his time here had been wasted. He’d learnt things here: trust was sometimes rewarded rather than punished. His own attitude’s and expectation were as dangerous to his freedom as the chains fastened on him by the mages. Most of all though he’d learnt once again that freedom was truly worth anything.

Even defeat...
AQ DF  Post #: 40
8/1/2011 15:02:38   
Mirai

Much as she was beginning to admire her young foe’s resolve, Salina’s grey eyes had flickered in a mixture of relief and triumph as the frost wizard shot backwards, hurled towards the energy pillar by her latest gust of sorcerous air. Much as the mage’s chains had lashed at the ground, it had seemed inevitable that he would be scoured from the arena with the eldritch electricity of the energy lord’s manifestation. However, the mage evidently had his ice lord’s own luck, for the column of lightning vanished moments before he tumbled through its now empty space.

She blinked in disbelief, and felt a shiver run down her spine that had nothing to do with the cold which still lingered around her. For the briefest of moments she assumed that the silver-bangled youngster had somehow been responsible for the pillar’s abrupt disappearance. Then she realised that a far greater power must have been at play. No snake eyes for you yet then boy. But while the column’s sudden vanishing was irritating for her, it must represent a far more significant event for Reeve, the man she had earlier dubbed ‘the human pincushion.’ Lightning lord, I’d have rather you stuck around for a moment or two longer, but at least that’s one less combatant for me to cut my way through.

Reminded anew that her duel with the ice mage was only one small aspect of the bloodbath going on around them, for a split second she scanned the arena for other threats or opportunities. In particular, she noted that the water pillar had also disappeared, and that a huge man was rising out of the scarlet sands, dusty powder showering away from him, as he apparently prepared to confront a dark miasma. Salina’s shapely right eyebrow arched briefly at the unusual sight, before a loud thud caught her attention, prompting the auburn haired woman to concentrate on the ice wizard once more. I’ll just have to hope whoever was fighting the champions of energy and water doesn’t switch their attention to me until I’ve dealt with young Frosty here. Shame I don’t have longer to look about- I could have used an ally in this death pit.

Focussing on the snow sorcerer, she noted that the potential deadliness of her wind blast had been diminished, first by the disappearance of the energy lord’s pillar, and then by another of the mage’s sorcerous giant books cushioning his collision with the arena wall. Even so, she was satisfied to see that her shards had at least messed up his previously handsome appearance, with crimson fluids seeping from numerous cuts to his right arm and face, staining his clothes with ruby red smears. Now he looks a bit more like the way I feel.

The youngster was apparently unconcerned by these blows however, laughing as he rose to his feet, and beginning to slowly walk toward her. Making the most of the momentary lull in combat, Salina skipped forward, snatching up her lost mithril short-sword from where the ice mage had discarded it in the scarlet sands. Despite being cold to the touch, it felt good to have the beautifully balanced blade in its sheath once more. That surge of confidence ebbed away at the unnerving sight of her opponent self-assuredly reading from another of his sorcerous tomes, blood steadily dripping from various gashes as he confidently strode toward her. Not as unnerving as hearing a demon’s laughter booming in your head for thirteen long years though. If I can cope with that, a madman’s gait is hardly going to send me screaming from the arena.

Nevertheless, she felt a greater pang of concern as he spoke once more, talking almost conversationally of the mountains’ whisper, of them echoing, shaping and directing the howls of the winter winds. Laughter seemed to glint in his eyes. Worryingly, it sounds like he thinks he’s found a way to influence the form of my own magics. That… would be bad. She grimaced, imagining her own primary weapon being turned against her. But if I’m paralysed from using my powers by fear… that’ll make fighting a sorcerer an awful lot tougher. An instant later her grimace faded, a smile softening her lips once more. Still, I’ve always enjoyed challenges.

She breathed out slowly, letting her shoulders relax. Conveniently, the adrenaline surging through her system had dulled the worst of the various aches and pains competing for her attention, though blood continued to seep steadily from her scalp and wrist. Well, there’s one obvious way to find out what young Frosty has in mind... but let’s do it with a bit of craft.

“Much as I enjoy your attention honey, lectures on geology aren’t the way…“

Suddenly, midway into this latest taunt she paused, open mouthed, grey eyes widening in apparent horror at something behind the mage’s right shoulder, her auburn eyebrows rising in seeming shock. Easy to fake fear- I just imagine Xinguish reappearing. Face visibly paling, she gasped in seeming shock, taking in a sharp breath in response to the vision outside that provoked such emotion. Ordinarily, I wouldn’t give this ruse a snowball’s chance in hell of working, but with genuine threats all around us, and combatants freeing up from their conflicts, he might just be young and naïve enough to fall for this little ploy.

Without waiting to see if her trick would succeed in distracting the mage, she grabbed her spider-silk mesh from her belt, threw it toward the snow sorcerer, and a split second later released both her saved-up breath and magic once more. Yet another of Salina’s sorcerous squalls blasted through the air, ripping through the arena’s otherwise still atmosphere. Billowing in flight, buoyed along by the thunderous gust, the net’s cords rapidly expanded and unfolded as it soared along, morphing into a fluttering sail soaring over the scarlet sands. With deliberate design the web flew at the ice wizard… and vaguely in the direction of the fictitious threat behind him.
AQ  Post #: 41
8/1/2011 19:32:43   
.Discipline

Losing his footing somewhat as the crimson sands shifted from under him, Dajaal lost concentration for a moment before regaining his feet, turning around to see that the Chosen of Earth was moving toward his dark aura. Dajaal was a little put off, not only that what was once his timid prey now appeared to be covered in an armor of heavy rock and the crimson sand which lined the floor, but that he was now beginning to charge fearlessly toward Dajaal... if not slightly off target.

The anger, however, was still seething, it felt as if it were almost boiling the violet ichor which flowed through him. This insolent worm has to die! he thought to himself as his solid foe slowly inched closer and closer, trying to find his way through the pitch black darkness. This gave Dajaal short, sweet time to study his opponent's new defense. Solid, yes, it would appear the portly earthen combatant assumed this armor would bear the brunt of attack. Dajaal wanted to see just HOW solid.

The hulking demon rose up onto his hind legs, charging at the opponents path, his claws detracting and his heavy fists curled, putting his armored elbows forward as to test how solid this new construct was. Running at full speed he brought the darkness toward this juggernaut, closing in on him.

He wants a match of strength? A match he will have...

Deafened by the thick rock, blinded by the twisted shadows, Dajaal assumed there was little chance the foe would even know when the attack was coming as the demon leapt through the air, plunging both iron plated elbows down toward the foe, raising his armored knees hoping to catch the stone man between both, slamming him with his full weight bolstered by iron. Even if his strike were to fail, the demon would still have the upper hand if going head to head with the sense deprived opponent, being able to hear and see this craggy behemoth. Laughing maniacally as he flew through the air, Dajaal had called his opponent's bluff.

Let's see how long you last, Earthworm!

The battle of the titans was just beginning...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
8/2/2011 22:28:45   
Krey

He wasn't really having all that much of an effect on her, it seemed. The image of a wounded mage approaching with a smile, chanting a spell as if nothing was wrong, typically would have been enough to dishearten many foes. Clearly, he'd not given this woman enough credit before. She'd surprised him with the shards, countering his initial impression that she was a clumsy fighter. Perhaps that had been a ruse all along? He'd have to be especially careful of this one, it seemed; she was a tricky one.

“For my shield, the strength of a glacier, a wall in the shape of a mountain of ice.”

The spell was primed, and now the girl was speaking. Had she taken his spell as a simple chat? Amusing, and great folly on her part. She'd be finished in no time if this was the case. Except... What was this now? Whatever she'd been saying had been interrupted by a look of horror which suggested something... Well, rather evil behind him!

A trick.

That was what he told himself, but in this arena, there was no telling what might be trying to come up behind him. Not only that, but he'd not spotted the Champion of Darkness in some time, and with no mirrors with which to pinpoint the locations of his enemies, there was a fair chance the being of darkness was trying to sneak up on him. On the other hand, if she was trying to catch him off guard... His smile widened. Well, the spell was already primed, so even if that was the case, his defense awaited his command.

He turned and, seeing nothing, knew immediately that he was right. “Engage: Glacial Wedge, Shield Phase!” The spot had already been chosen, and so in response to the trigger, a wall of ice burst from the sands between the mage and the treacherous Champion of Wind, leaving an eruption of red grains in its wake. The wall actually sloped towards Marcos, six feet wide and reaching just as high. It was a wedge, with a sharp angle in the center, and supported by a number of frozen spires at either side. It looked like a shelter made entirely of ice, and was a foot thick at its outermost edges.

The winds struck the frozen construct and, cut by the wedge in the center, dispersed to either side. Marcos turned again, taking one step to place himself under the icy shelter as the winds carried the sands to either side, leaving him untouched, and the net struck uselessly against the shield he'd crafted. Sheltered as he was, he began to chant again, reading from the same book. “The glaciers hold against the fury of the storm, a testament to the great power of the realm of ice. But to weather the storm is only half the battle, for victory I must push forth.”

As he cast, his chains coiled at his shoulders, prepared to strike at any side. The spell was a complex one, but with the wall between himself and his foe, her options were limited. If she came from either side, his chains were prepped and waiting, and if she stayed in front...

Despite the pain starting to come to the surface, overcoming adrenaline and the awe at still being alive, the Champion of Ice felt the tides starting to turn in his favor.
AQ  Post #: 43
8/3/2011 0:38:12   
superjars

The lumbering man picked up speed as he pushed off the sands, stone boots making deep impressions in the soft ground as each step took him deeper into the abysmal black. As he entered the aura, a plate of rock slid over the visor, covering his eyes and protecting them from any possible intrusion. No sense in leaving any vulnerability, since he would not have the luxury of sight anyway. The crack where the plate and the rest of the helmet linked together formed a thin line through which he should be able to see when the darkness had dispersed.

The sod-covered fellow continued on a straight path through the aura, thinking that the creature who made this its home might attack him in some way if he continued to charge through its sphere of influence. For a few moments, he felt nothing but the jolting of his heavy footfalls, the beating of his own heart and the breath that blew hot back into his face. In some ways, it seemed almost serene to be encapsulated in the hard earth he had grown close to. If only it could stay like this forever as he imagined himself blissfully lying in a bed of flowers beside Leira, their fingers intertwin-

Suddenly, Goshen’s unstoppable force met an opposing one traveling through the air towards him. The force struck his chest and helmet, causing his teeth to chatter inside his mouth and his muscles to strain from the force. His own momentum kept his lower half moving forward while the upper slowed from the impact. He could hear the slight cracking of stone as it absorbed the blow, and he breathed a thanks to his magic as it held against his foe.

The portly man felt something very familiar: himself starting to fall backwards as the differing forces worked on his body, the weight on his chest pressing down on him. As he fell, his right hand danced over the surface of his staff, pressing some of the runes carved into its surface, while his left reached out to transfer some sticky sand onto the beast through holes which formed in his palm. He would find some use for that later if it connected.

Suddenly, the space inside of Goshen’s suit filled with the heady smells of the forest where he had crafted his stave. A quiet, airy sound of music began to play, emanating from the staff itself, invoking with its simple tones and peaceful melodies the call of nature. Along side of it,whispered in equally soft voices, were the following words:

Trees are pretty.
Can’t you see I like them?
Look at them too.
Totally pretty.

This poetry, etched over the years onto the staff’s length, was now being spoken into the arena, for all to hear (Goshen’s works are actually considered the fifth worst form of poetry in the universe). Even though no one could see him at this moment, he could feel the heat rise in his face, embarrassment flushing through him, so that he almost forgot that he was fighting. For a moment, his only thought was that he hoped that Leira did not hear the words that had just been uttered.

But there was no time for distractions; the effect of the runes that he had pressed was simple enough, supplementing his ability to control the form of his staff. He took the implement and fanned both ends out so that they unfolded like flowers, and then set it at an angle, one end digging into the sands and the other directed at the creature that sat upon him. Then, he simply caused it to extend, to grow until it thrust at the exposed nether regions of the demon. If it did not move, the staff would smash into it, potentially causing it great pain.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
8/3/2011 0:40:15   
Ryu Viranesh

She’d known that her knife would hit the man, but Leira could hardly have imagined how successful her assault would actually be. The weapon flew straight through the air, the Energy champion unable to mount any semblance of a defense as it plunged into his skin and sank to the hilt, slicing right through his heart. The girl winced as his form buckled and fell to the ground, blood blossoming from the wound like the petals of a crimson flower. She hadn’t expected that her attack would be so effective…she hadn’t thought that she’d kill the man. Even though she’d known the consequences of entering this competition - they all had - it was different when one of them was staring you down with its unseeing gaze. Not only were his eyelids open wide, but his body didn’t appear to be moving, not even to breathe.

She shuddered, the sight unsettling to her, but her eyes unable to look away from the fruits of her labor. Leira rose shakily to her feet and took a halting step forward, and then another, each bringing her closer and closer to her opponent’s prone body; if she had been the one to ground his spark, than the least that she could do is say a prayer and compose the corpse. Then his head twisted to the side. At first she thought that her eyes might just be playing tricks on her, so she stopped about a yard away from her opponent and took a closer look at him. She needn’t have bothered since he then began to squirm about, unable to pull himself off the ground, or the knife from his flesh. The girl quickly jumped backward, bringing her hands on guard just in case he could somehow mount a counterattack. But when he finally got to his feet, he made no move to even approach her, even though there was disgust evident on his face. Then, out of nowhere, he said it.

“I yield,” the words spat out like one would a disgusting morsel of food. His unsavory task apparently complete, the warrior of Energy turned and lumbered slowly towards the gate and his freedom from this competition. As she looked after him, Leira couldn’t help but notice that the Energy pillar too had vanished, just like Fire and Water before it. While she was unsure of the significance of these mysterious disappearances, she guessed that it might have something to do with people exiting the melee. At least based on what she’d just seen that’s what she assumed; if she was right, that meant that there were five competitors left in the arena. The young woman turned her gaze away from the retreating dynamo to focus on those remaining, of which there were two distinct clusters.

Just past the space that the pillar of Energy had formerly occupied an intense battle waged between the ice magus from the Cellar and the woman of wind that she had noticed earlier. ”On the other hand,” she thought as her eyes unconsciously sought the wall of black and instead were caught by the sight of something much more pleasant to look at: Goshen. There he was, his body covered by a suit of armor that was even thicker than the one he’d worn to fight her; clearly he’d been saving his best for the Finals. As she stood there, watching the darkness engulf his form, she made one of the easiest choices that she’d ever been given.

Leira broke into a sprint, heading towards the spot where the titan of earthen might…where her friend had vanished. She knew that he might be mad if she crashed in on his fight uninvited, but there was something inside of her, something beating wildly in her chest that told her that she just couldn’t stay away. However, before they could even address that issue, there remained a more pressing one: the cloud of ink that was hanging over the field. So the girl cupped her hands once more and as if on cue, another pair of her shining spheres of light appeared. As she drew closer to the darkness, she fired the orbs into its depths, then another two, and then finally two more. Each of the objects would take on a different orbit inside of the unholy fog, the six hopefully managing to brighten up the area; if they couldn’t, then maybe her god-gifted glow could. She continued to run and, without any fear, followed Goshen into the blackness, entering just a bit to the west of where he had.

< Message edited by Ryu Viranesh -- 8/3/2011 13:12:09 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 45
8/3/2011 10:50:27   
.Discipline

Smashing and punching at the rock armor with all of his might, Dajaal's head reeled at the rush of true combat which he had missed, he hadn't got to hit this hard since he had knocked three wizards clear across the dark temple with one powerful strike, but this foe was different... more adept than any of his summoners had been.

'Trees are pretty.
Can’t you see I like them?
Look at them too.
Totally pretty.'

Dajaal had dealt with enough magic users to know what strange words with no discernible meaning meant. He had to draw back. Leaping from the Earth competitor's chest and narrowly avoiding impalement from the titan's weapon, which burst forth like a colorful branch in the boughs of a summer blossom, before... He could not have possibly foreseen what was about to happen...

The area of pure darkness around him was assaulted by what appeared to Dajaal as several violent explosions of blinding light, each lasting only a few seconds before the billowing cloud of darkness swallowed them up once again, reducing them each to a faint glimmer visible from the outside of the black sphere. Anybody on the outside of the void of darkness might have seen, for a couple of seconds, a hulking black creature with huge ivory horns cupping his hands over his eyes as his gaping mouth widened, rows upon rows of sharp teeth glistening as he let loose a cry of displeasure and his venomous tail curled up behind his back.

He had managed to cut out the worst of the light with his pitch black, but this was still enough to severely daze him, his vision speckled and doubled as he tried to avoid any further assault. What? What is going on here? Dajaal thought to himself, confused, his head pounding as his sensitive eyes tried to readjust, attempting to locate the Chosen of Earth again...

Spying the titan's hazy outline through his bleary eyes, Dajaal roared loudly and ran back toward him, fists and teeth clenched, ready to launch a flurry of strong punches and elbow strikes that would send the shifty geomancer back to his maker, aimed for the head of the figure as the blurs began to sharpen up again. The attempt would be smash the helm, crushing the skull of this trickster before he could launch another move like the one that had caused him such pain, the dots covering his vision still not subsiding.

'Mighty Lord of Darkness, grant me the strength to kill in your name!' he boomed out through the swirling darkness.

Screaming a bloodcurdling battlecry at the top of his lungs he drew his right arm back before lurched forward again with the intent of a mighty strike, hoping to end this heathen once and for all.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
8/3/2011 19:26:36   
Mirai

Salina couldn’t help but grin as her opponent glanced briefly behind him to check for assault, her grey eyes twinkling with delighted mischief at the simple ruse’s effectiveness. But an instant later, the mage’s defences were in place, a glistening iceberg spearing out of the scarlet sands to shelter him from both her web and the blusterous gust upon which it had been carried. Red dust scattered from the six foot wall like droplets of salt water tumbling from a narwhal bursting from the ocean’s vast depths.

Not fully unravelled, her spider-silk web was caught fast on the icicles which jutted out from the inclining frozen shield, while the winds upon which it had been delivered whistled on harmlessly, parting away to either side of its angled centre. Young enough to fall for a trick, quick enough to recover well: Frosty, my respect for you grows further.

The auburn haired fighter inhaled deeply as she scanned her opponent’s icy windbreak, the roar of the bloodthirsty crowd a distant rumble around her. At least I know now what he meant by shaping the flow of winds earlier. As she breathed in, she scented the tangy stenches of blood, sweat, and fear. The mixture’s metallic taste was cloying on the back of her throat, their combined pong rolling over the circular chamber’s scarlet sands, even as her winds whipped such odours away.

Now then, can I use his wall against him? Every sword is double-edged after all. A smile danced behind her grey eyes at the thought of trapping the mage against his own glacial construct. Considering her options, Salina unconsciously ran the tip of her pink tongue against the edge of her upper teeth. Discounting out of hand the idea of trying to break through the thick ice, she briefly toyed with the idea of trying to skate up and over the obstacle. Too risky even for me: that shield could be ready to blow at a moment’s notice, so a frontal assault is out of the question.

That left circling around the obstacle, or staying put and using ranged attacks against either the mage or another fighter. She squinted, sizing up angles, before dismissing one of those ideas. Trying to ricochet my sand or pellets off the arena wall into that ice shield would be a fool’s chance. The cream cloaked fighter glanced quickly to her right, noting the defeated champion of energy trooping away from the arena’s sandy floor, even as his erstwhile opponent hurried away to join another conflict. Tempting to target the honourable… what was her name? Leira the Lightbringer? Briefly Salina frowned, trying to remember the titles she had heard before through the latest bout of bloodshed began. Meanwhile the younger woman sprinted toward the miasma of darkness that had just engulfed the colossus of earth, hurling orbs of brilliant light into its murky depths. Well there’s a shock: the forces of light and dark renew their conflict once again. The hint of a smirk briefly played over the coven mistress lips. Whatever, with my dwindling armoury I doubt I could incapacitate any of the remaining champions with a single blow anyway.

Moreover, it seemed the dark haired ice mage was not content with merely establishing his frosty wedge. Behind its glacial glory she could vaguely make out snatches of further chanting: “The glaciers … fury of the storm… great power of … ice. But to weather… victory… push forth.”

Prompted by the ominous incantation, the former guard captain flexed her left arm. She smiled, pleased that the limb seemed to have recovered from the earlier shock of the winter wizard’s spear attack. One enemy at a time- so circling it is. With sudden speed, she set off to her left, leather boots gliding swiftly over the dusty sands. Choosing a route close to the arena wall entailed its own risks, but would at least limit the potential for her to be caught in crossfire between the wintry mage and another opponent. Ghosting quickly forward, she slipped her beeswax earplugs into place, hoping that the ice mage’s own windbreak would prevent him from noticing her actions and realising her intent. The two plugs were pleasantly cool against her fingertips as she slipped the noise-blockers into her pale ears, their texture smooth to the touch. Shielded from audio assault, she barely registered Dajaal’s booming battlecry, resonating from the swirl of darkness.

Time for a sonic scream I think. Feet whispering softly upon the red dust, she sucked in a surge of breath, and brought her reinforced steel whistle to her lips, preparing to unleash a cacophonous shriek to jar the soul and senses. Your shield may protect you from physical attacks boy, but I doubt it’ll help much against my screech. Her eyes twinkled for a moment, before she reflected that she had earlier had similar thoughts when running forward to attack the light mage of the Sky arena. Who countered my whistling by near-burning my eyes out with her light show. I just have to hope Frosty is more distracted by this little irritant than old Silverhead was.
AQ  Post #: 47
8/5/2011 1:33:05   
superjars

The large man was rolling away as soon as he connected with the ground, moving away from the direction he had felt the beast leap off of him. This armor hadn’t really been built for this type of movement, but he made it work. He’d been in tougher jams before and his “juggernaut of earth” had performed well in those cases. No reason it couldn’t hold out here as well. He spun over several times, then let the sand literally shove him to his feet, causing him to backpedal several steps before catching himself, almost toppling right back over into the ground’s embrace.

Steadying himself, Goshen reached out with his magic to the sticky sand that he had attempted to slap on the creature’s hind legs before it escaped his last attack. As he touched the sand with his arcane radar, he felt it moving towards him, a sure sign that it had connected with its intended target. A good thing, to say the least; his biggest problem so far had been trying to find the blasted beast before it punctured his armor, which had been difficult at best when he couldn’t see what was often right in front of him. Now that he new exactly where the devil was, he knew the advantage was swinging back to him.

He could tell that the thing was charging directly at him, picking up speed as it traveled over the sands of the arena. Now that he had this slight window of advantage, it was time to capitalize on it and end this match before it had opportunity to continue and swing back the other way. It wasn’t going to be easy for him to pull of the maneuver that suddenly flitted through his mind, but it would likely stop the rampage of this dark scavenger. both hands gripped the staff in front of him, each dancing over the runes to activate another of its enhancing spells. Ironically, the tune that floated out onto the dunes sounded very much like a funeral dirge, slow and elegant.

The gigantic man placed the staff against his chest, where it absorbed into the rock and spread through the armor like the roots of a tree anchoring themselves in the earth. As his implement wound its way around his torso and out to the extremities of his limbs, a sad song floated in the air:

I am tall! Tall I am!
I am really strong.
Want to see me now?
Would you be happy?

As he did this, he also reached out with his magic to the sticky sand. Waiting until the last possible moment, he finally caused the sand to expand down into the ground and harden, tripping the creature up. A heavy fist went sailing past his head, the air from it buffeting his helmet. However, the whiff of the creature brought its head down against Goshen’s chest, pushing him back several inches before he could set his feet and stop it. He sidestepped to the left, wrapping his bulging right bicep around the creature’s neck as it struggled against his grip. He held tightly, however and then, through the synthesis of his natural strength and the magics which now coursed through him, he started to lift the creature up off the ground and into the air. He couldn’t help but grunt with the effort, as well as the wildly thrashing limbs, as he strained to heft the bulk of whatever he had a hold of into the air.

When it reached the apex, his leg muscles burning under the weight of so much pressure on them, he simply let himself fall, aiming the head of his restrained opponent at the arena floor, hoping to knock the thing senseless with the force of the fall. His armor absorbed most of the impact as he collided with the sands, but the trauma of the strain stayed with him. The other participant in this little trip swayed and then toppled over onto his back. Goshen listened in between ragged breaths, feeling short spasms from it before it finally lay still. It was like he was let go; his entire body relaxed and the stone armor which covered him began to slide off of him, soon to leave him panting and unrestricted on the arena sands. As it flowed away from his face, he blinked at the bright lights which now shone around him. Where before there had been nothing but darkness, he smiled that now he could see.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
8/5/2011 22:29:17   
Krey

“For my lance, sacrifice the shield and from its remnants, the fury of a hailstorm, multiplied!” He raised both hands before him now, fingers splayed and the fingertips of his right hand pressed to those of the left. He winced slightly, as his muscle pulled against the shard in his right forearm, setting the wound to bleeding anew. There was nothing to be done for it, though; more pain, more damage, but this spell required the use of his hands.

In his peripheral vision, he saw the woman moving around to his right, passing at a distance near the wall of the arena, not especially far from the Pillar of Ice. He saw her moving something to her lips, and while he was curious about what she was up to, there was no time to give it any thought. Whatever it was, it was certain to be bad; fortunately, his spell was nearly complete. She would not accomplish whatever she had in mind before he unleashed the second phase of his incantation, and unless she altered her plans greatly... It could well be her end.

“Engage: Glacial Wedge, Explosion!” He ripped his hands apart, as if tearing at some great fabric, and the great shield began to resonate, a high-pitched ring (that was actually rather annoying) emanating from the construct. This was followed almost immediately by a series of cracks rippling through the surface of the ice, deepening swiftly, until the glacier exploded into dozens of its components parts. They varied in size, from a few inches to several feet, and the cloud of crystalline shards floating in the air was a beauty like none other.

He could hear something else going on in the arena, a chant from another mage, it seemed, but he was already committed to this spell. Ignore the words, worry about them later—the Champion of Wind was the immediate threat.

He turned, placing his left side towards her, and brought his arm up, finger outstretched while his right rested at his side. “Fire,” he stated casually, and moved his hand swiftly, not even an inch each time, but every time he moved his hand, one of the shards burst through the air as if fired from a crossbow. What resulted was a spread of ice shards, filling the space the woman occupied, and several feet in either direction.

And as soon as the shards were all fired, Marcos took his staff in his left hand and began to run, making to circle around the woman and avoid any potential deflections of his own assault. He knew her wind powers all too well now, and was not about to take the chance of having his own attack turned against him.
AQ  Post #: 49
8/6/2011 2:58:39   
Ryu Viranesh

Despite the glow that her golden skin provided, Leira was still worried about how she was going to find her way through the haze to her Goshen. She’d a vague notion of the direction in which the man had run into the cloud, but she had no idea if he’d continued on that path or chosen another. For Light Lord’s sake he could have been attacked for all she knew! She supposed that she’d just have to scour the area until she managed to find her Goshen? ”Is that really how I feel,” she wondered as she realized just how possessively that she’d been referring to him. It was something that was completely foreign to her; the thought of caring for any one person so much that friendship couldn’t even describe the relationship anymore. At the same time, she found that the feeling didn’t scare her, in fact, it electrified her in a way that the champion of Energy never could. However, before she could fully interpret what her heart was trying to tell her, she was interrupted by a wail of pain, one that sounded vaguely familiar.

As she shook her head to take a look at the expanse of blackness before her, she found that it had been illuminated by her will-o-wisps. Instead of the stark wall of darkness that she had become used to seeing, her eyes were greeted by the shadowed form of some massive fiend, complete with massive horns and a shark’s mouth of teeth. The thing was clutching at its eyes, desperately trying to keep out the shockingly bright glare; if the dark cloud didn’t tip her off to the creature’s alignment, then its aversion to light certainly did. This demon was the chosen of Darkness. The girl gritted her teeth; even though Light was the natural opposite to Darkness, she was one of the few servants of her element who didn’t feel any animosity towards her counterparts. Despite this, if she was given the chance to pick a creature of another element to fight, she’d definitely have chosen Darkness. Well, I would have until I met-No, not now. Focus!” So chastised, Leira steeled herself and plunged into the haze, blackness falling once more as the dark extinguished her lights.

She ran towards where she’d seen the demon’s silhouette, yet found nothing near her. The girl glanced around and set off once again, hoping that she’d be able to find the fiend, and with luck, Goshen as well. However, it appeared that her luck had expired, as she soon found herself lost, the darkness seeming to close in around her. She wasn’t afraid of the dark, no warrior of Light truly was, but she still wasn’t fond of being engulfed in her enemy’s territory. Leira didn’t know whether the demon was actually attacking her friend, or trying to sneak up on the enemy who was capable of hurting him: her. Just as this worrying thought started its way through her mind, she heard something. A wispy voice that she’d never heard before; a voice that read out what might just have been the worst poetry that she’d ever heard. Leira couldn’t even hold in the laughter that spilled from her lips, the sound warm and rich, as she took off in the direction of the strange voice; she might not recognize who was speaking, but at least if she followed it she’d find someone in this accursed fog. As she arrived at the sound’s source, her halo of light illuminated a sight so incredible that it made even her eyes widen.

There he was, garbed in even thicker armor than when she’d seen him previous, his arms draped around the fiend’s neck as he attempted to hoist it into the air. His entire body was straining under the weight, the demon hardly a lightweight like her, but he refused to give in, the creature slowly rising higher into the air. Finally, with all of his might no doubt, Goshen managed to haul the hulking hunk of meat off the ground, holding that position for a moment, his body aglow with power and pride. Then he fell backwards, the impressive creature descending with him. The two came crashing to the ground, the creature taking the fall far worse than the champion of Earth had, the being convulsing weakly before even these throes ceased, its body growing still. As she cast her gaze on the thing’s human counterpart, she saw Goshen’s armor flowing off him, the final attack having come at some cost. Still, victory had been his, the blackness around them fading from existence, its master incapacitated.

Before she was able to register what had happened she was rushing towards the fallen pair, her eyes darting back and forth between the two before settling on the demon. She cared about Goshen, she really did, but she knew that such fiends were notoriously hard to truly dispatch. If they didn’t want any interruptions, she would have to take care of this monstrosity first. Her decision made, Leira veered off slightly so that her path took her to the demon instead of her dear friend. She stared down at the creature with surprising sympathy, not relishing what she’d have to do, but recognizing its necessity. The girl raised both of her arms, an orb of brilliance forming in each, the wisps taking off towards the thing’s hands; upon collision, the pair burst into small clouds of light, miniatures of the dark haze that had just vanished. She then walked over to kneel at its side, her left arm reaching up to close each of its eyes in turn, and her right arm hovering just over its chest. Inside there, just like any other being, was the creature’s heart…its core. Without any fanfare, Leira plunged her shining palm into the demon’s torso, three simple words rolling off her tongue as she did so.

“Rest in Peace.”

< Message edited by Ryu Viranesh -- 8/6/2011 15:17:44 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =EC 2011= Finals Arena
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition