Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Boltavolt's Lair

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Boltavolt's Lair
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/22/2011 20:00:33   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Boltavolt's Lair

Objective: Congratulations! You discovered the Hideout of Billy Boltavolt! (You may want to go back to search for the key if you have not yet found it.)
Requirements: Completion of Zargon Arrives
Release Date: 22nd July, 2011

Enemies:
  • Rebuilt Geekatron
  • Guard Drone (A/B/C)

NPCs:
  • Dr. Benner
  • Mecha Bat
  • Sys-Zero
  • Jemini

Dialogue:
    A few days later [one day before destruction of Zargon]

Dr. Benner: Ah, there you are. I have good news.
    Dr. Benner: Wayne Bryce, formerly Mecha Bat, may have found Dr. Boltavolt's base! I'll let you talk to him...

Mecha Bat: Bat to base, are you still there?
    Mecha Bat: Took some investigating, but I'm sure I've located the lab.
    Mecha Bat: It's deep in the Abandoned Warehouse District.
    Sys-Zero: Mecha Bat, did you just say you have an Abandoned Warehouse District?
    Mecha Bat: Of course! Where else would criminal scum and villainy gather? Warehouses don't just abandon themselves.
    Sys-Zero: Um...
    Sys-Zero: sigh... Never mind. Just keep going. You were saying?
    Mecha Bat: I'm sending you the coordinates. I... don't think I can get in though.
    Mecha Bat: I'm detecting some automated defenses and... well... without my bat powers... I don't think I can get past them.
    Sys-Zero: Understood, Mecha Bat. We've got it covered. Over and out.
    Sys-Zero: <Character>? Can I speak to you a moment?

Sys-Zero: I know we're supposed to report back, and I know what Dean Warlic said about getting involved, but...
    Sys-Zero: But this may be our chance to stop the destruction of Zargon.
    Sys-Zero: I'm not going to pretend I understand chrono-whatevers, but maybe... we were supposed to go back and fix things?
    Sys-Zero: This planet has no idea it is going to die tomorrow unless something or someone changes what happens.
    Sys-Zero: I can't order you, but... I think stopping Boltavolt is worth the risk. You with me?
  • I'm with you. Let's go.
  • No, it's too risky.

If you choose "No, it's too risky":
    Sys-Zero: ...All right. If you change your mind, I'll be at the base. Wish me luck.

If you choose "I'm with you. Let's go.":
    Sys-Zero: Good to hear it. And, don't worry... if we do destroy time itself, I'll say it's my fault, okay?

Mecha Bat: Good to see you again <Character>. Here's what I've been able to find out.
    Mecha Bat: There are two viable entrances. They're both too small for mecha, so you'll have to go in on foot.
    Mecha Bat: Sys-Zero has the north entrance, you'll take the south entrance here.
    Mecha Bat: There are automated security drones guarding the facility so be sure you have a good Energy Blade.
    Mecha Bat: Oops! It looks like we have some company. You... might want to use your mecha on this one.
    Mecha Bat: Finish it quickly and slip into the lair before others show up. You're a true hero <Character>, old chum. Good luck.

Battle one Geekatron

Once you've found Jemini:
    Jemini: Hey, over here!

• What are you doing here?
    Jemini: Isn't that one of the great philosophical questions of our time? Who are we? Why are we here? What's for lunch?
    Jemini: The truth is that Billy Boltavolt thinks I tried to STEAL something from him! Can you believe it?
    Jemini: Okay, I was in his lab, which was only sort-of locked, JUST admiring all his shiny technology. I was going to put it back...
    Jemini: But for no reason whatsoever, he got mad, took my stuff and locked me in here!

• Where are the things you stole from us?
    Jemini: You mean the small shiny thing with the crystal? Or the shiny glowy tube thing? Or the shiny-
    Jemini: Oh. Most of them are around... somewhere... out there... well except for one component.
    Jemini: That Billy Boltavolt guy took it from me before he tossed me in here! Can you believe it?
    Jemini: Anyway... He did seem really happy about getting it though. Even better than his Proto Resistor, he said. Go fig.

• What's Boltavolt up to?
    Jemini: Is it just me, or has he got a "mad scientist" thing going?
    Jemini: He's always talking about his BIG complex plan or working on that weird ray gun or practicing some victory rant.
    Jemini: Not really sure. I think he made some deal with the Shadowscythe for some parts, and he used that part he took from me...
    Jemini: Dunno. He talked so much I stopped listening before my brains melted out of my ears.

• Boltavolt's working for Shadowscythe?
    Jemini: Oh, he's not working with the Shadowscythe.
    Jemini: Well he kinda is, but just to get some tech from them. Some stuff he couldn't get here.
    Jemini: Dunno, but once he gets - what was it...Ultimate Cosmic Power? - he's going to kick them off the planet and take over.
    Jemini: Too bad you just missed him.
    Jemini: He took his new gun thingee and went to find someone named Starstorm and...
    Jemini: Hey, where are you going!? Come back!

Jemini: Um! Hello, still stuck here!

Secret Room:
    If you have a Keycard
    <Character>: Wow, that's a big computer. Now how do I turn it on... Maybe if I push this button?
    <Character>: Hm, key card... didn't I find something like that earlier? This slot looks about the right size. Let's try it out.
    <Character>: That's it, I'm in! These look like plans for some sort of weapon. I bet if I download them and bring them to StarStorm she can make me one!
  • Get One!
  • Go Back

If you don't have a Keycard
    <Character>: Wow, that's a big computer. Now how do I turn it on... Maybe if I push this button?
    <Character>: Oops! I guess that's not it. Without that key I guess I can't do anything here.
    <Character>: I'll have to come back here later if I find one to see what this computer has on it.
  • Go back

Get one opens the Secret Shop. Go back returns you back to the quest.

Note:
    Guard Drones have chance to drop a Mysterious Key Card, which can be used to unlock the Secret Shop

< Message edited by Peachii -- 7/23/2011 0:20:18 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Boltavolt's Lair
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition