Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Founder Evolves With You

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Founder Evolves With You
Page 3 of 10«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/22/2011 21:45:18   
LamentationsXV

I'd agree with OWA about the Skins. You can wear any armor you want, but only founders can have the Founder Skins. You get the stats of a Bunny Borg but still appear as a glorious founder

Epic  Post #: 51
7/22/2011 21:46:00   
aqwshadowking14

Non-founders please do not use "Founders will not buy other armors if they get buffed." as to a reason why we should not get buffed. Nearly all of us Founders are willing to use 2k varium to upgrade our armors. Not to mention some of us are still buying the new armors even if we have the Founder armor.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 52
7/22/2011 21:46:01   
Lenofor

I will say this for the last damn time, how is keeping your exclusive armor on par with the best ones and future best ones with a permanent buff trough all phases of the game a fair thing? Isn't that greed?
DF Epic  Post #: 53
7/22/2011 21:47:17   
ajs777

quote:

er no. we would still be playing without your money thanks :)

nobody pays staff goes broke and live on the streets, so um yes they do need our money
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
7/22/2011 21:48:38   
Deboise

quote:

er no. we would still be playing without your money thanks :)

lol..really? lol ..umm how haha?
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
7/22/2011 21:49:33   
Lenofor

You think they would start an game without an certain ammount of extra budget? Do a bit of analitical thinking here. And besides even if the game did not succeed they would not be on the street lol, it would just be an failed game and they would keep on with their jobs, probably designing and programming something else...
DF Epic  Post #: 56
7/22/2011 21:50:15   
ajs777

quote:

I will say this for the last damn time, how is keeping your exclusive armor on par with the best ones and future best ones with a permanent buff trough all phases of the game a fair thing? Isn't that greed?

they dont even give us the option to keep it updated

i think we all should just re-read this
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=18589610

quote:

You think they would start an game without an certain ammount of extra budget? Do a bit of analitical thinking here. And besides even if the game did not succeed they would not be on the street lol, it would just be an failed game and they would keep on with their jobs, probably designing and programming something else...

i wasnt serious about living on the streets, stop trying to get off the point

< Message edited by ajs777 -- 7/22/2011 21:54:24 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
7/22/2011 21:52:13   
Sparticus

After I reread the thread twice I felt I should say something.

Angels simply asked that the Founders armor should be upgraded. When level 30 was the cap, a level 25 armor with such great stats was really great. As the cap drifted up to 33 and new armors were sold, the Founders armor fell into disuse. Most founders find other armors more useful for all but the most dedicated STR builds. I seldom use mine and I have made/published dozens of new builds.

The fact that non varium armors are not comparable has nothing to do with this discussion, non varium players should never get the same quality equipment as varium players. The discussion of keeping the Founders armor competitive is based on other varium armors only. If you have a gripe about non varium armors and non varium players being disadvantaged by a Founders upgrade then start a new thread about it, don't hijack this thread.

I agree with the idea of paying for an upgrade to Founders armor. Make it a one way upgrade, choose to make it a level 33 P or E version and make the stats total +16 with any distribution they see fit to make and have the DEF/RES set at +8. Make the upgrade slots +10 so the armor is on par with other level 33 armors but still have a +2 enhancement edge(this makes the upgrade worth a good amount of varium and thus worth doing from a business standpoint also)

3-4 word posts which are off topic and don't help the discussion along are usually just ignored.

< Message edited by Sparticus -- 7/22/2011 21:57:15 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
7/22/2011 21:52:57   
LatinLover/Martini

um begging again -.-
AQW Epic  Post #: 59
7/22/2011 21:55:18   
Jacksmart

We have 10 enhance slots 8+ dex and str (for mercs) what else can we ask for that isnt pushing the envelope? Nothing. I think the founder armor is fine as it is, until the level cap goes up 5-10 levels.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
7/22/2011 21:56:37   
ajs777

quote:

We have 10 enhance slots 8+ dex and str (for mercs) what else can we ask for that isnt pushing the envelope? Nothing. I think the founder armor is fine as it is, until the level cap goes up 5-10 levels.

your still lvl 30, so of course its fine for you
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
7/22/2011 21:56:42   
Bunshichi

This is showing alot of peoples true colors :/

MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 62
7/22/2011 21:56:53   
Lenofor

Hmm, yes now that i stoped to think about it, if you would have to pay an full price of an new varium armor to upgrade the founder armor but keep it on par with the new ones and not overpowered i would be OK with this idea
DF Epic  Post #: 63
7/22/2011 21:57:22   
Craneo

quote:

again i dont want to hear about this greed when i paid for something that now i can nearly get for free how is that greedy?

That was about 1.5 years
Post #: 64
7/22/2011 22:02:28   
PivotalDisorder

ED: The only game where players want the same armor for years lol

quote:

nobody pays staff goes broke and live on the streets, so um yes they do need our money

quote:

Purchase Varium during the first month of Artix Entertainment's merge with the EpicDuel team.

erm, they did the founder thing when ED merged with Artix ^^ so suddenly they are gonna go bust if some didnt buy the package ?
i dont think so. and even if they had said "Founders armor will never be buffed" most, if not all of you would of still got the package.

fact is, some of you are demanding something completely unreasonable, although I do understand that for others its about the looks.

I still dont wanna see founders buffed to same as bunnyborg. Let the game go forward instead of constantly living in beta stage.

Post #: 65
7/22/2011 22:03:36   
Jacksmart

AJ even if iwas lvl 33 id still be using it even if i didnt have enhancements. Some of you founders are getting too greedy and thats making everyone else think all founders are bad when only a few of us are.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 66
7/22/2011 22:03:43   
ajs777

@jeh if nobody bought anything, AE would boot them cuz they dun make no money

quote:

AJ even if iwas lvl 33 id still be using it even if i didnt have enhancements. Some of you founders are getting too greedy and thats making everyone else think all founders are bad when only a few of us are.

its not greedy asking for the option to update our armors

< Message edited by ajs777 -- 7/22/2011 22:04:53 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
7/22/2011 22:04:10   
Lenofor

People lets please just let this tread die? I had enough of Founders today
DF Epic  Post #: 68
7/22/2011 22:05:24   
ajs777

quote:

People lets please just let this tread die? I had enough of Founders today

just cuz you had enough doesnt mean the thread has to die tahts a tad selfish isnt it?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
7/22/2011 22:05:35   
Jacksmart

@Lenofor Ya I agree except Id have enough of the greedy founders. Not all of us are greedy.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 70
7/22/2011 22:06:43   
ajs777

quote:

Lenofor Ya I agree except Id have enough of the greedy founders. Not all of us are greedy.

explain how its greedy asking for an upgrade option at the least
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 71
7/22/2011 22:06:59   
Lenofor

No point in discussing about this, this will NOT happen and i can guarantee that to you, Titan and Nightwraith are not dumb. The armor already had an buff on the start of gamma i belive
DF Epic  Post #: 72
7/22/2011 22:08:07   
Jacksmart

The upgrade you are asking for are greedy I think the founder armor wont need one ever or wont need one until the level cap gets raised another 8.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 73
7/22/2011 22:08:22   
ajs777

quote:

No point in discussing about this, this will NOT happen and i can guarantee that to you, Titan and Nightwraith are not dumb. The armor already had an buff on the start of gamma i belive

who are you to say this wont happen? and no there has never been a buff
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
7/22/2011 22:09:48   
ajs777

quote:

The upgrade you are asking for are greedy I think the founder armor wont need one ever or wont need one until the level cap gets raised another 8

it used to be a lvl 25 armor as good as a lvl 30 armor, when we first bought it whats wrong with asking for the option to upgrade to be a lvl 36 armor at lvl 33? now with the new lvl range subtracting res/def points i see no greed in this
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Founder Evolves With You
Page 3 of 10«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition