Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Founder Should Get Buff Yes/No

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Founder Should Get Buff Yes/No
Page 10 of 10«<678910
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/30/2011 5:20:33   
goldslayer1

@scyth
to me it doesn't matter how much prides it holds.
just get aboard the train and buy an armor like everyone else.
why should u have the pleassure of not having to worry about buying an armor for a year and a half?

like i said, if u want to have the pride of wearing ur founder armor in battle.
then just request skins. and buy a NEW armor like everyone else those and wear ur founder skin over it.
then u can have the stats of new armors while looking like a founder.
and u will still be recognized

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 7/30/2011 5:22:15 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 226
7/30/2011 6:09:02   
Wind

Yo

Well i've only just came back from camp and yes i was a bit shocked to see a armour even more powerful than founder armour. Yes I know that the founder armour was never promised to be the most powerfulest armour ever to be made in the game... but i was shocked to see the stat difference in both armours.

You see they both have +8 Dex and +8 Tech but the Telsa armour has +9 resistence? Thats a bit OP don't you think? even with the +16 stat modifiers thats really strong. If the Stat modifiers were like +14 with +9 resistence that may have been reasonable because look the telsa armour also has 8 enhancement slots which is quite alot.

The Founder armour only can get a total of +26 stat modifiers (including plus 10 enhancements) with only +7 resistence. But the new telsa armour has, +24 stat modifiers (including plus 8 enhancements) with +9 resistence, there is quite a difference only with the resistence.

So i'm saying yes founder armour should get a slight buff at least to have +8 resistence, as then it will be level with the new armour. And to those who may think i'm being just selfish in what i'm saying, note this is only MY opinion and other founders may differ.

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 227
7/30/2011 6:23:32   
goldslayer1

@wind
well founder is lvl 25 and has been out for quite a long time. its about time an a new armor finally beats it.
its gonna be almost 2 years in like 3-4 months. since founder was released.
i think founders should be rewarded with the founder skin, and a founder bike.
this way they can use their bike outside of battle and their skin in battle. and they shall always be recognized as founders.

the only problem now is for titan to get the coding done for the skin system.
AQW Epic  Post #: 228
7/30/2011 6:49:16   
Angels Holocaust

@ goldslayer1

Your post makes me question your intelligence, why the hell does titan have to program a whole new code for us founders? All he has to do is offer us an upgrade plan on our armor. As for a bike, who the hell wants a dam bike? What the hell is that bike going to do for us? We need something that works in battle not a bike that we can ride around in, we already have enough. Your posts are in the view of a spoiled little brat whose just mad at the world because he couldn't get the armor, and on top of that you're mad at the fact that founders beat you.
Post #: 229
7/30/2011 6:56:13   
MrBones

quote:

Your posts are in the view of a spoiled little brat whose just mad at the world because he couldn't get the armor, and on top of that you're mad at the fact that founders beat you.

And how about you Angels ?.. Talking about dumping students in trash cans ? Who is the spoiled kid here..not wanting to share their toys...

quote:

titan have to program a whole new code for us founders?

for US founder ?? Who do you think you are ? In what way why are you better than anybody else here ? Because you found the game earlier than some ? Asking for more and more. Insulting the staff regulary. Making founders look bad. Constent complaining. Thats what you are good at.

We are all equal. We all pay. We all deserve access the top gear.

< Message edited by MrBones -- 7/30/2011 7:20:37 >

I am kind of a big deal, so don't act like you're not impressed.
- Abraham Lincoln
Epic  Post #: 230
7/30/2011 7:00:19   
goldslayer1

quote:

Your post makes me question your intelligence, why the hell does titan have to program a whole new code for us founders?

this wont just affect founders. it will affect the entire game and everyone in it.
it will also give players MORE variety and the devs would make more money.
because the skins of those varium armors would obviously cost varium.
and females dont want to look like dudes so most of them would use this.

quote:

As for a bike, who the hell wants a dam bike?

it would be the best dam bike in the game. the best in design ever.
and it will let others know that ur a founder.
u also wont have to worry about havin to buy other bikes.
each year as the anniversary present u get a new bike. (similar to how founders on AQW get a new dragon)

quote:

We need something that works in battle not a bike that we can ride around in,

if u get something that gives u an advantage in battle then thats unfair for the rest of the community who dont have founders.
just like when ur founder was released and all other armors were the scum of ED. similar to how u pictured mages when they were nerfed compared to other class.

quote:

Your posts are in the view of a spoiled little brat whose just mad at the world because he couldn't get the armor, and on top of that you're mad at the fact that founders beat you.

ur right i couldn't get it. however even if i did have it i would not ask for an upgrade.
because its not logical to make an armor that was the best for a year and a half to rebuff it and make it the best again when its rare and others cant get it.
should there be a NEW armor that founders get while others have a CHANCE at getting it? sure but in the future dont ask for a buff on that too.
no armor should be buffed. its just not logical and unfair for rare armors to be buffed and making those ahead of current standards just upsets the balance of things.

like i sai dmany times before. if u wish to look like a founder suggest the skin ideas, and support the game by buying a new armor stronger armor every time a new one comes out just like the rest of non founder players in ED.
AQW Epic  Post #: 231
7/30/2011 7:14:28   
HydroMonk

Founder need RES+8
Post #: 232
7/30/2011 7:23:03   
Angels Holocaust

@ Goldslayer

Heres where you went wrong, this isn't Aqworlds where we log on and put on fancy costumes and dance around with each other. This is Epicduel, we fight here with our weapons. In your post you mentioned founder armor as a rare. It's not a rare, it is an Ultra rare, get that straight the rarest in the game. It's like comparing a king to a peasant, the other armors are peasants and the founder armor is the king. It should've never been outclassed by the other armors. There needs to be a hierarchy in this game, not everyone can be equals. We got here first and we should be treated like kings/queens. Simple as that, its like founding a country, the people who founded it should have more rights over the people who immigrated here and invaded our land. Same could be said about us founders, we founded this game and you guys on the other hand just came in and barged into our beautiful game and flooded it with trolls, flamers, and spammers.
Post #: 233
7/30/2011 7:32:34   
MrBones

quote:

There needs to be a hierarchy in this game, not everyone can be equals. We got here first and we should be treated like kings/queens.

Angels, you are killing the game with your condesendant attitude. You are NOT superior in ANY way. Understand ? Don't you get how bad for buisness comments like that really are ?

Who wants to play a game and be treated like peasants ??? You are no king.

This was one of your worst post. You are completly out of line.
Epic  Post #: 234
7/30/2011 7:37:35   
goldslayer1

quote:

Heres where you went wrong, this isn't Aqworlds where we log on and put on fancy costumes and dance around with each other. This is Epicduel, we fight here with our weapons. In your post you mentioned founder armor as a rare. It's not a rare, it is an Ultra rare, get that straight the rarest in the game.

the only reason they made a rarity is only to give those players more sense of accomplishment for their item.
honestly there isn't any difference at all from rare and ultra rare. its the same dang thing with the same meaning.
they are both rare and others cant get it anymore.
its like super-man and ultra-man -.-

quote:

It's like comparing a king to a peasant, the other armors are peasants and the founder armor is the king.

ahh so u acknowledge that founder was the best armor for over a year?
king or peasant ur both still humansand if a peasen armor is rare and founder is ultra rare theres no difference aside from the added ultra on founder rarity just for the fanciness of it.

quote:

It should've never been outclassed by the other armors.

u weren't promised the best armor in the game.

quote:

There needs to be a hierarchy in this game, not everyone can be equals.

yeah there is a difference. its called tesla armor and those who dont have it.
tesla is the new standard anyone who doesn't have it is separated in power compared to tesla.

quote:

We got here first and we should be treated like kings/queens.

correction, alpha and elites got here 1st.
and elites were actually promised something. while founders were not. its pretty obvious titan made sure he didn't make that same mistake again.

quote:

Simple as that, its like founding a country, the people who founded it should have more rights over the people who immigrated here and invaded our land.

so ur saying those who aren't founders should be treated as second class. and then u guys say u aren't selfish -.-

quote:

we founded this game and you guys on the other hand just came in and barged into our beautiful game and flooded it with trolls, flamers, and spammers.
i guess reigning for a year and a half just isn't enough.
the founder complainin about how they are dying is just too much.
it honestly reminds me of the batman classics of 'Ra's al Ghul' who had a lazarus pit or aka 'fountain of youth' and used it every time so that he could escape death because he was too scared to face the fact that it was in nature for humans to die. so basically he cheated death.
in this case however founder is the dying armor and new armors are coming out. so founders will try to do whatever it takes to stay alive. by having founder being buffed, its cheating the system. because new armors come out every time and they are stronger than last ones. this is so that it gives players incentive to buy them. just accept the skin idea and be a true supporter of the game by getting a new armor when it comes out. and wear ur skin over it so u look like a founder. therefor u can always keep ur pride while maintaining power.

if u keep saying no to that, its only going to prove u want ur armor to be the best again. therefor greediness and selfishness for power would just be obviously seen in founders.

and the reply u used about lands. what difference those it make.
just because i took a crap on a toilet 1st doesn't mean the next one to use it will be any lesser than i am.
if he was lesser than me, then i wouldn't have had to use the toilet in the 1st place.
(get my example, and im sorry if the toilet comment sounds a bit 'rude' if u consider it too rude, then please just edit it off the post and dont delete the post)

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 7/30/2011 7:39:55 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 235
7/30/2011 8:26:24   
Scyth789

@ Goldslayer & MrBones :

FDMA is an Ultra Rare item. So like all other gears in the game that get updated after a point of time eventually, FDMA comes first in the list. And BTW if you are comparing between Kings & Pesants then lemme tell you that a King never comes down in stature but a peasant can try to climb up the way. And yep, there needs to be a hierarchy in the game. Just like Varium stands apart between p2p n f2p, the same way armors set the standards between all p2p, and here FDMA comes first and way above all. You got the armor you wanted and even complained all over coz you didn't like all stats and get it redone and you all did and eventually bought it. So be happy with that. And I didn't think we asked for something unfair other than upgrading our armors to the same level as we are. And to say that to replace a sword with a stick that looks same and say that "You can still wear your pride", where do you come up with this ?

An Upgrade is all we asked and am happy that atleast you guys do not decide that.
Post #: 236
7/30/2011 8:34:37   
goldslayer1

quote:

FDMA is an Ultra Rare item.

i couldn't give a squat if founder made u gods in the game. in the end ur still a player/gamer just like me.

quote:

You got the armor you wanted and even complained all over coz you didn't like all stats and get it redone and you all did and eventually bought it.

because the stats were bad. putting them on defensive stats was the best option.
unlike founder which already has good stats for every class.
its about dam time mages have an armor that good and doesn't give str since founder was released.

quote:

And I didn't think we asked for something unfair other than upgrading our armors to the same level as we are. And to say that to replace a sword with a stick that looks same and say that "You can still wear your pride", where do you come up with this ?

first off no, u guys are asking to be OP again just like u were for the long reign of power for a year and a half.
A YEAR AND A HALF. no item should be the strong for that long.

and since when is skin a stick?
u obviously dont know what im referring to so let me explain in a way that a child can understand.

just like in AQW, u have ur class, and then u have ur armor.
u equip ur class and u can have that look. or u can equip and armor over it and look totally different.
in this case the class is the armor which has the stats u want. (example tesla)

quote:

An Upgrade is all we asked and am happy that atleast you guys do not decide that.

no of course we dont decide that, but the needs of the many out weights the needs of the few. and right now ur the few.
i may not be able to decide for the devs what to do. but i can atleast tell them issues ED will have if founder gets buffed.
AQW Epic  Post #: 237
7/30/2011 8:48:59   
Scyth789

It eventually will dude. Everything in the game does upgraded. So will FDMA.
Post #: 238
7/30/2011 8:53:03   
goldslayer1

@scyth
really?
give me a few examples
AQW Epic  Post #: 239
7/30/2011 9:34:02   
Scyth789

Frostbane, Beta gears, VAlentine's Day gears etc.
Post #: 240
7/30/2011 9:46:13   
goldslayer1

@scyth
beta gear was buff because at that time they were already weak when they were released. so players weren't buying them because they weren't worth it.

frostbane is a weapon not an armor, its also seasonal, same as valentine gear.
my point is RARES should not be buffed. because they are RARES
with SEASONALS people can still get them the next year. while u CANT get RARES anymore.
get it?

ohh
and BTW RARES applies to ultra rares, rares, and limited rares.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 7/30/2011 9:48:44 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 241
7/30/2011 9:50:07   
Scyth789

Eh ! O well, am tired of all this. You won't get it anyways.
Post #: 242
7/30/2011 9:50:59   
Mecha Mario
Mechanized Plumber

. . . and we are done here. 10 page locked.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 243
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 8 9 [10]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Founder Should Get Buff Yes/No
Page 10 of 10«<678910
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition