Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Founder Should Get Buff Yes/No

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Founder Should Get Buff Yes/No
Page 4 of 10«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/29/2011 1:56:39   
Angels Holocaust

Founder armor is like Godzilla, it's part of our culture and must always exist.
Post #: 76
7/29/2011 1:57:11   
Cataclysm
The fanciest of moustaches

I'm going to weigh in on this.

If it's going to be a completely free buff, then no. Founders get bonuses, yay. That's all fine and dandy, but they DON'T get a free pass on a section of equipment forever. That's something that shouldn't happen. You supported the game early, but that was then. You don't deserve to keep the top armor for free, forever. As higher level armors come out, EXPECT your armor to get outclassed, EXPECT it to become obsolete and uselss. Don't expect it to be constantly buffed up to be better than whatever just came out. That's just foolish thinking.

If you're going to have to pay about the same as a whole new armor of equivalent power (i.e., you want your armor to preform as well as the Tesla armor, fork over ~the same price as the Tesla armor), then I see no problem with it. The staff makes a bit of money, and it's not like Founders are getting the armor for free. They get a GREAT armor for free, with the option to PAY to upgrade it to be equivalent to a higher level armor. That sounds reasonable. They end up paying what the people who want Tesla armor pay, and get the same benefits. It's no different than buying Tesla, except they get to keep their Founder armor's appearance and keep using their Founder armor.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 77
7/29/2011 2:05:52   
Angels Holocaust

@ Teh Cataclysmic One

That's what all the founders are saying we are willing to PAY, PAY, AND YES PAY to have our legendary armor upgraded. We aren't poor and we don't want hand outs. We want to be able to use our armor and dominate again in ED.
Post #: 78
7/29/2011 2:16:25   
GreatWarrior08
Banned

I have to say i agree with Angels Holocaust
quote:

That's what all the founders are saying we are willing to PAY, PAY, AND YES PAY to have our legendary armor upgraded. We aren't poor and we don't want hand outs. We want to be able to use our armor and dominate again in ED.

Id pay aslong as it does not cost more than a Brand new lv 33 var and credit armor in ED if not it might be Just pricy i would still enhance it but still it would be pricy for enhancement's
AQW Epic  Post #: 79
7/29/2011 2:37:36   
comicalbike

i say just let us have an upgraded founder armour in a varium pack so every one can get it

Epic  Post #: 80
7/29/2011 2:46:46   
Drianx

I am not a founder but I want founders armor to be always kept on par with the strongest armors in game but not to be made overpowered. I want this simply because it looks so epic that it would be a shame to let it rot in inventories.

But I agree that this should not be made for free. People should stop asking for free buffs and rewards once and for all. It is plain wrong, unfair and unproductive.
AQW Epic  Post #: 81
7/29/2011 2:56:18   
xxmirxx

quote:

i say just let us have an upgraded founder armour in a varium pack so every one can get it
what do you mean by that. Do you mean non founders too or just founders.
AQ Epic  Post #: 82
7/29/2011 2:57:39   
Drianx

quote:

I personally don't think founder armor should be better than any other armor in game. That would, rightfully, upset non-founders. But letting us upgrade it to the most recent armour for cash is, I think, an attractive option that will allow us to at least still wear it.

Best post ever on this topic coming from a founder, and my point exactly.

Says a non founder.

And by the way, you cannot compare alpha weapons with founders armor. Founders looks beasty while alpha weps look.. um... crap.

< Message edited by Drianx -- 7/29/2011 2:59:06 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 83
7/29/2011 2:59:42   
GreatWarrior08
Banned

This is My idea.
Founder get 1 enchainment and resistance raised to 10.

Than if your nt satisfied you can pay extra and Upgrade it a bit more Maybe 5-7 more slots :) Simple..
AQW Epic  Post #: 84
7/29/2011 3:02:18   
GreatWarrior08
Banned

quote:

what do you mean by that. Do you mean non founders too or just founders.

Meaning evryone in game can get Founder WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN O-O ILL KILL MYSELF e .e

But yea. My other Post idea is Fair..
AQW Epic  Post #: 85
7/29/2011 3:08:33   
Colarndo

They should have an exclusive upgrade available for 1 month on the anniversary of ED. This way, founder armor gets a once a year update/upgrade.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 86
7/29/2011 3:08:47   
Mr.MuF1N M4K3R

Founders need a buff, founders are dead already, only a few play, Me and all my founder friends quit already, ED can bring back the founders if a buff happened...

< Message edited by Mr.MuF1N M4K3R -- 7/29/2011 3:09:19 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 87
7/29/2011 3:18:35   
Fatal Impact

^ buffs dont matter for mercs they got 8 strength instead of defenses, they will still get owned by the people tanking in the new armor, like me lol.

< Message edited by Fatal Impact -- 7/29/2011 3:19:58 >
Epic  Post #: 88
7/29/2011 3:32:52   
Rooster

I think founder armour needs to be upgraded, unlike any other rare which most founders btw also have, because of its unique in game status. It's an ultra rare item that was given to people who spend a lot of money on the game when it was very risky to do so. Along the same lines, one could think of giving Alpha gear a bump. Other rares (Rixty, bunnyzooka etc.) son't have the same status. I also carry those, but I don't feel strongly about them. This is not true for my founder armour. It would be extremely sad to see founder armour entirely disappear from the game, only because it lacks the stats.
Importantly, we don't want it for free. We'd pay for it. And in my opinion, all they need to do is put it on par with the other armours out there. It doesn't need to be the better than the rest. I don't see how anyone could object to that, as it really wouldn't give us an unfair advantage.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 89
7/29/2011 4:33:28   
goldslayer1

@rooster
so what ur trying to say is let there be a higher lvl founder armor that can be purchased?
AQW Epic  Post #: 90
7/29/2011 5:16:59   
Ice wolf X

I agree. Founder armore needs a buff badly, we don't need each time to pay 10$ to buy a new armore, tho that we already payed for the founders so
Here is my thoughts:

-Buffing founder armore from +7 resistance to +9 resistance
-Make a physical version of it.

Post #: 91
7/29/2011 5:18:51   
goldslayer1

if people want founder buffed then give a solution as to how it should be buffed.
AQW Epic  Post #: 92
7/29/2011 5:35:33   
T.600

Founder armour should be buffed yearly free of cost although it should never become the best armour in the game. It's been the best for so long, but you guys want it to be 'usable', so a slight buff for each year of founder being released should be enough.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
7/29/2011 5:36:13   
xxmirxx

I say december and every other armor gets buff.
AQ Epic  Post #: 94
7/29/2011 5:37:20   
zenix

*sigh* i hoped that we were through with this discussion as it last popped up a couple months ago.

Why does Founder Armor need to be buffed ?
" *hysterical founders* we deserve it !!!11!!11 "
Is that a reason ? It does not explain "why".

Looking at Bunny Zookas: They were the most powerful auxilary for a year or longer. The only buff they got was +1 damage... after it was ingame for a year.
Founder Armor had its time. It also got a buff. I can almost understand that Founders want to see it buffed some more. But Nonfounders are simply on rage.
Founders bought their armor once, enhenced it once and could use it till now. It is still very powerful. Nonfounders bought a lvl 25, a lvl 28 and maybe even one or two rare armors - all needed to be enhenced - just to even try staying at the same grade as Founders. Founders supported this game in an unstable phase, when the game could easily disappear from screen (btw bunny was directly after founder)... Well, the game can continously disappear from screen, seeing that many variums quit. Still there are many players supporting ED, buying varium till today. What about us ?
Founder Armor is ultra rare... so what ? Any rare item that lived to be one year ingame got a small upgrade of +1 "something". Founders got their +1 "something".

" *hysterical founders* doesnt matter we deserve it !!!11!!11 "
Repeating something 1000 times does not turn it into truth.
Saying something is this or that way does not necissarily deliver any proof.

Just my two cents.

< Message edited by zenix -- 7/29/2011 5:42:27 >
Post #: 95
7/29/2011 5:40:29   
goldslayer1

@T.600
well i been thinking
u know how they have upholders in AQW?
1st and now 3nd and probably 3rd next anniversary?
well what if they had that here?
every year on december there will be a promo (aside from frostbane) for an upholder armor
that way EVERYONE can get it.
and founders get it free.
u release low lvls and high lvl versions of the armor like lvl 12 founder armor and then lvl 25 founder armor
in this case however it would be at the current lvl cap (33-34)
this armor would be a top notch armor and each year the upholder armor is stronger than the one from previous year.
and NO buffs.
AQW Epic  Post #: 96
7/29/2011 5:41:02   
xxmirxx

You guys do know Nexus has founder armor too. So if he says you had buff then you did.
AQ Epic  Post #: 97
7/29/2011 5:44:33   
zenix

Made me statement in the other thread. So here a plain simple: No.
Post #: 98
7/29/2011 5:45:41   
goldslayer1

quote:

Why does Founder Armor need to be buffed ?
" *hysterical founders* we deserve it !!!11!!11 "
Is that a reason ? It does not explain "why".

in that case then, i do too.

quote:

Looking at Bunny Zookas: They were the most powerful auxilary for a year or longer. The only buff they got was +1 damage... after it was ingame for a year.

bunnyzookas were meant to be seasonal at 1st. (they had seasonal tags on them too)
then they changed them as rare but they did not buff them like they do every seasonal item. and eggzooka was 4 damage stronger than bunny. so because it was originally meant to be a seasonal it was buffed by 1 damage.

quote:

Founder Armor had its time. It also got a buff. I can almost understand that Founders want to see it buffed some more. But Nonfounders are simply on rage.

why shouldn't we?
u guys got an armor for free as a bonus and then u didn't have to buy any other armor in the game for over a year as urs was 100% strongest out there. so u didn't have to be bothered with buying the next top notch armor that came closer to founder.
AQW Epic  Post #: 99
7/29/2011 5:46:50   
goldslayer1

@zenix
lol i replied to some of it.
and i will have to agree no buff to founders.
its now time for the game long time "supporters" to support it by buying a new armor every time a stronger one comes out
AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Founder Should Get Buff Yes/No
Page 4 of 10«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition