Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Founder Should Get Buff Yes/No

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Founder Should Get Buff Yes/No
Page 8 of 10«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/29/2011 12:37:27   
Theclown

dont upgrade founder armor pls tnx let them buy a new armor like we all do.
Epic  Post #: 176
7/29/2011 12:45:40   
Laces

@Dendavex His only valid points are his last two points

quote:

think about having the best(stats wise/look wise) for 1 and half years now,

think about an armor that is class friendly, when ever you class change.

We buy other armors, and its a misconception that we don't
AQW Epic  Post #: 177
7/29/2011 21:59:04   
One Winged Angel1357

ok i was offline for a good 24hours and i missed alot
quote:

Angels been pwned by OWA

thank you i was just trying to throw some misdirection into this topic

at the Alpha gear vs FDMA does not work comment

Both are ultra rare both are symbols of pride to those player bases and according to the players both have never been buffed and all three grounds are what teh Founders are using trying to get a buff so why cant alpha get a buff

Final note becuase there are so many of these topics and soloy becuase there are so many of these topics my vote is now do not allow FDMA to get any form of Buff unless Alphas can get one too
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 178
7/29/2011 22:29:34   
LambO

People still don't understand... Alrighty listen.

You guys 'think' Founders only have 1 amour, which makes it look like you have to pay more for amours, which infact is not true. As a Founder myself I have 4 amours all together & a upgrade to my Founder amour I would pay the full price of a normal priced amour, like you non-founders will buy. I don't see how you've payed more?. You understand this?

Like Sparticus has stated it's a 'upgrade' not a buff. Also, Founder amour has never received a buff.
Enhancements is not a buff. A buff to the amour itself, res/def or the stats given buffed, then it's a buff.
Again, we will pay for this upgrade like you will pay for a amour.

I just want to know how is it greedy/selfish? Really, I would like to know.
Founders asking for a payable upgrade to there amour is greedy/selfish, but free players asking for new weapons, robots, amours & everything else is what?
Oh, I understand. It's greedy cause we have the amour & cause we want to pay for a upgrade & you don't have it, makes us greedy. Makes us selfish also, cause who in there right mind would want to upgrade there Ultra Rare Promo Item to continue to use it in the future just cause most of the community don't have it.

Yeah... I see now... Well haters gonna hate. =)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 179
7/29/2011 22:34:12   
DDavid

i love that the stats on the new armour are good. but i hate that it kinda forces me to throw away my founder armour :/ the only thing its good for now is looks, cus i think the new armour is but ugly :P (sorry nightwraith)
Post #: 180
7/29/2011 22:34:13   
goldslayer1

@lambo
ok. when u bought the varium package in december. why did u buy it?

change the stats on founder.
make it
+4 str
+4 dex
+4 tech
+4 support
+10 slots
+8 resistance.
then the staff can consider a buff.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 7/29/2011 22:35:44 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 181
7/29/2011 22:36:04   
MrBones

Lambo: I have been reading your posts.. you are the perfect example of a hater.
Epic  Post #: 182
7/29/2011 22:41:26   
goldslayer1

quote:

We buy other armors, and its a misconception that we don't

whats a misconception?
u only buy armors then because u chose to when u didn't. u had the best armor in the game for a year and a half. if u bought any others during that time then thats ur choice, u didn't buy them because u desperately needed them. because founder is well clear that it was the best during that time. and its also pretty clear that most founders only bought the package to get founder armor and not the varium. therefor means they they only wanted it because it was the best armor. now u want a buff so it can be the best armor again.
so the whole "we supported the game" thing is pretty much invalid since most founders only bought packages for the armor
AQW Epic  Post #: 183
7/29/2011 22:52:08   
Laces

@Gold, what do you mean its not a misconception? Most people think that we only bought one armor the entire game and say that we lived off that armor the entire game. Thats a misconception as many founders including myself bought new armors and used those armors as well. As well as enhancing them. Sure we didn't desperately need the armor but thats no reason to say we didn't buy another armor. We supported the game, not first, but by paying if thats what you mean. And who wouldn't buy the varium package for the armor? We still paid though.

And stop saying we want it to be the best. You sound uninformed if you continue to say that. We'll pay for it to be a tad weaker then other armors, but as long as its able to compete. And its an Ultra-Rare and a promo item, you can't have such an item come back for others who weren't able to get it. Thats the point of a RARE. Again, if you don't have the Founder Armor, you don't want it buffed because you don't have it. A "Buff Beta Weapons" Thread was made and everyone supported it because they had it and no one, except for Celestine as I can remember and a few other people said no. But when it comes to Founders, we're greedy and such.
AQW Epic  Post #: 184
7/29/2011 22:55:02   
LambO

@Gold: Yeah, cause paying for an amour for this game just doesn't support it at all. Yup...
Yep, buying this packages for the promo items just doesn't benefit the game what so ever right?

We did support this game that's how we got the Founder amour. Kinda obvious since we had to pay for it.
"We payed packages also" Blah Blah, I'm just proving my point.

"now u want a buff so it can be the best armor again. "
We're asking for a FREAKING UPGRADE, not to be the best & not to be the worst.
We are asking for it to be on Par with the newest Amours or a tad weakers.

There ya go Laces. xD

< Message edited by LambO -- 7/29/2011 22:58:39 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 185
7/29/2011 22:57:52   
Laces

Ermmm LambO, you might want to add @Gold lol because I thought you were talking to me lulz.
AQW Epic  Post #: 186
7/29/2011 22:58:54   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@Lamb0 It currently is a tad weaker. 2 resistance will cost you 10 hp if the battle lasts 5 rounds and they hardly last that long. Most of my battles end by rage which happens before that. The 2 extra slots could be used to replace 2 stats and put them into health instead. That's 4 hp which is 2 rounds with 2 less resistance.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 187
7/29/2011 23:44:59   
goldslayer1

quote:

what do you mean its not a misconception? Most people think that we only bought one armor the entire game and say that we lived off that armor the entire game.

u might have. but there are certainly a ton of founders who didn't.
and if like i said if u did buy any armor between that time. its because u wanted tonot because u needed it (like most non founders of that time)

quote:

Thats a misconception as many founders including myself bought new armors and used those armors as well. As well as enhancing them. Sure we didn't desperately need the armor but thats no reason to say we didn't buy another armor.

yup u didn't need it therefor its by choice not desperation like most non founders who bought armors at that time.

quote:

We supported the game, not first, but by paying if thats what you mean. And who wouldn't buy the varium package for the armor? We still paid though.

im saying its pathetic to see founders say they proudly supported the game when it was 1st here and that took a risk and this and that.
when they only bought the package out of greediness for power.

quote:

And stop saying we want it to be the best. You sound uninformed if you continue to say that. We'll pay for it to be a tad weaker then other armors, but as long as its able to compete.

buffing it will make just stronger than the current ones. +8 res and its already better than bunny borg. +9 res and its an overkill.
+10 res and ur insane. (i literally seen founders suggest +10 res)

if u changed the stats for founder, then i would probably accept the staff gifting u a non enhanced version of founder at lvl 33
with
+4 str
+4 dex
+4 tech
+4 support
+10 slots
+8 res

then u can ask for a buff. until then if founder continues to have +8 str + 8 dex, i will not agree to a buff.

quote:

Yeah, cause paying for an amour for this game just doesn't support it at all. Yup...

when u bought the package u bought the varium, the armor was a bonus, just like every other promo

quote:

We did support this game that's how we got the Founder amour. Kinda obvious since we had to pay for it.
"We payed packages also" Blah Blah, I'm just proving my point.
i supported it too.
thats why i had to buy an
officer armor at lvl 12
Impulse armor at lvl 25
then desert marine and caden's cuirass and desert cyborg
then space warrior, then bunny borg, now tesla armor.
see how many armors i had to buy and enhanced?
while u only really needed to buy founder and enhance it then u have it all good for every class?
compare the price of each armor and enhancements and see how much i had to pay to stay competitive while u only truly needed 1 armor.

quote:

"now u want a buff so it can be the best armor again. "
We're asking for a FREAKING UPGRADE, not to be the best & not to be the worst.
We are asking for it to be on Par with the newest Amours or a tad weakers.

buffing it will only make it the best again.

quote:

It currently is a tad weaker. 2 resistance will cost you 10 hp if the battle lasts 5 rounds and they hardly last that long.

thats if its energy attacks if its physical he has no disadvantage

quote:

The 2 extra slots could be used to replace 2 stats and put them into health instead. That's 4 hp which is 2 rounds with 2 less resistance.
or it can be used for tech have 24 stats into what u want while 2 into tech. and possibly raining ur Resistance by 1

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 7/29/2011 23:52:29 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 188
7/30/2011 1:04:42   
Angels Holocaust

@ ND Mallet Guy

You have got to be kidding me, your telling me that the two extra enhancement slots are actually more than the +2 resistance. Are you trying to insult our intelligence now cause your not fooling anyone? All you did was post battles that you've been in, and your play style, what if I like having the +2 resistance instead of the extra enchantment slots.

Most players here are just complaining because they don't have the founder armor, they want to ruin it for us because they don't have it. As for non variums what are you complaining about anyway? Your non variums you never paid in this game nor will you ever, does it really matter to you guys if we get an upgrade or not? We're paying for it, you guys can't even compete with standard variums.

@ One Winged Angel

You are sorely mistaken to compare those Alpha weapons to the legendary founder duel master armor. The alpha weapons were free that meant non variums also received it. The founder duel master armor was given to founders and elites, that's why they should get an upgrade, cause it all goes back to one simple fact and that's we payed for them. Founder was not free and given to every beta player.
Post #: 189
7/30/2011 1:14:49   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

^I am a big buisness, i will now, upgrade an armor, the magority of the comunity doesnt use. I wont make much money.

I am a big buisness, i will now add a new armor better than founder, that everyone including founders will need. I will make money.

Think about this...
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 190
7/30/2011 1:17:05   
DeathSpawn
Banned

Lol lol lol lol

As if any of you are going to change the opposing parties minds lmao....

Pride....one of humanities biggest flaws
AQW Epic  Post #: 191
7/30/2011 1:19:24   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@Angels It's simple. 3 or 4 dex=1 extra defense point That 3-4 can be put in health giving you an extra 6-8 health. You lost 1 defense and gained 6-8 health. 1 defense means 1 extra damage so you gain from putting points into health from tech or dex unless you're in the higher ranges of Agility where it jumps by more than 1 each interval. Health is better than defenses to an extent.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 192
7/30/2011 1:21:35   
goldslayer1

@mallet
ur assuming the enemy only uses energy attacks.
if its physical wheres its a matter of choice on how many dex u use then thats different.
AQW Epic  Post #: 193
7/30/2011 1:33:58   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@Gold You still get more from investing in health rather than investing in tech or dex in terms of defense. Lower both defenses by one and you get between 5 and 8 points to invest in health. Even assuming you go over an Agility interval you only lose out on 2 defense on both sides. That same logic is why Agility was implemented in the first place.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 194
7/30/2011 1:35:55   
Angels Holocaust

@ The ND Mallet Guy

Why are we talking about Dex all of a sudden? The founder armor gives gives +7 resistance which revolves around tech not dex. Get that straight first. The most health a player should have is 95 nothing more or less unless if you want agility to kick in and screw your defenses a little. Why are you still trying to convince me that the extra 2 enhancement slots are more than the +2 resistance that we are lacking. We need at least with a minimum of at least 6 more enhancement slots to make up for the lost resistance.
Post #: 195
7/30/2011 1:38:58   
goldslayer1

@angels
not true u only really need 2 tech in most cases
str BH has a 52 tech and a 54 tech. difference is 2 tech.
that gives u a higher smoke and resistance which is like making ur +7 into +8
however ur armor has centered stats and not spread out
so its still better than bunny borg

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 7/30/2011 1:39:50 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 196
7/30/2011 1:41:07   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

Dang it nobody has quoted what i said :(

That was aimed at you angels... ^_^
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 197
7/30/2011 1:50:09   
DeathSpawn
Banned

Do you guys even see what you type?

OMG who in there right mind picks 2 stat mods over 2 res?

Lol the back and forth bickering....MmmMm what would we do without the mighty forums?

Gotta say it's a nice break from the game since the only things typed out in game are "Noob" and "GG"
AQW Epic  Post #: 198
7/30/2011 1:52:00   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

^ what about f4f????? :P
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 199
7/30/2011 1:57:40   
DeathSpawn
Banned

^ Dang forgot that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AQW Epic  Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Founder Should Get Buff Yes/No
Page 8 of 10«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition