Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: What was your first faction, why did you quit?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: What was your first faction, why did you quit?
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/29/2011 21:04:41   
Feral Ninja

I'm not sure what the name was, but it was a ''just fun and games'' faction. AKA, you joined because it was fun.
After that, I joined Three Stars And A Sun for a while (A few days) only to realize that the daily wins needed was making my body weak and it took over part of my social life...
So, I decided to quit.

Then started my own Faction...Solo. (The Joker) which didn;t turn out that well...
Then joined a other faction, which was doing great... Until most people decided to get inactive... -.-;;

Then made my own faction yet again... XxThe AvengedxX and still in it... And only 1 guy joined, but he's inactive... AKA another solo faction. xD
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
7/29/2011 21:15:02   
One Winged Angel1357

my first Faction was Hells Angels and i quit when Faction Founder stepdown is released
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 27
7/29/2011 21:20:43   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

Alliance of the Loreans: I was an officer in this unique faction. We took a road that most factions at the time didnt. Our founder was passive and our decision making came from our officer core. From a faction of just passive play, we became a factor in faction wars. I personally feel we had the best officer unit in Founder/Beta. To have a small faction compete with the biggest and best was remarkable. AOTL was one of the factions that could be viewed as overachievers.

The faction disbanded due to Founder's personal reasons. It was sudden and unexpected

Eternal Paradise: Shortly after AOTL disbanded, on June 28 2010, Eternal Paradise was born. Still focused on passive productive play, our core from AOTL went on board. We house some of the most special players in the game, and I am truly honored.

Candlelit Rainbow: I had a goal of trying to rekindle the magic of AOTL. When I created my bh alt (Elf Artisan JZeena) this new faction called Candlelit Rainbow in August had been established. A sister faction where players played for joy over requirements. I am extremely proud of this faction also. With the core of present/past members of Eternal Paradise laying the foundation of the faction, and it is run by .Valencia. (officer) and her sister Hachete (co-officer), it has quietly becoming a viable faction in the game.

Both factions hold quality personal, and it feels like one large family.

< Message edited by JZaanu -- 7/29/2011 21:24:07 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
7/29/2011 22:04:24   
MrBones

1- Well I joined my first faction when I was a level 20 non-varium player. It was called Demonic Demon Hunters. The faction was level 6. I thought at the time that this was a great faction lol.

2- I created a faction called Dirbags Corporation. I didn't get much success but it was a good run. Learned a lot.

3- I joined Legit. I became an officer. Then I quit because at the time, I was looking for a high profile competing faction. Legit was on life support..

4- Then I joined Redemption. I had alot of fun there but Beastmo disbanned the faction (what a surprise)..

5- I joined Witches of Pain. I still am in this faction. I was a wierd choice for me at start but I like it there. I am semi retired. I do not competite anymore. BadWitch (founder) and her top officer (NightShade) are nice. It is a good little faction.

< Message edited by MrBones -- 7/29/2011 22:05:42 >

I am kind of a big deal, so don't act like you're not impressed.
- Abraham Lincoln
Epic  Post #: 29
7/29/2011 23:14:46   
ajs777

"blue faction"
i left cuz it sucked i had like 1k wins and the person under me had like 200 im like screw this
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
7/30/2011 0:32:32   
Luna_moonraider

The Altimate chick was the first faction i joined as luna ahh those were the days the faction was made by phalanx. It was disbanded and morrigan made The first dixie chicks. it was also disbanded for some reason and miraged made a faction to replace it but it was also closed down. they semper fidelis was made by morrigan i joined thinking it would be a perma faction but it was not it too got disbanded. fed up i did not join any faction for 2 weeks and then i joined a faction made by yo gotti kinda forgot the name but i m sure it was evolution or something. yo gotti when inactive and lots of players left. so did i because morrigan had made the new dixie chicks and now i m in dixie chick and i m planning to stay here in it for a long long time.

AQW Epic  Post #: 31
7/30/2011 0:35:47   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

My current faction is Previously Guildless. I am the founder of this fun faction. We only need 15 wins a day. (you would be VERY surprised how hard this is for some people!)

It also has the Legendary Thylek Shran :P
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 32
7/30/2011 0:49:17   
tahoe1

Well lets see
Truly Clutch
Legit
Black Knights of Chaos
Renegade Masters
Untouchables
The Knights of The Round
The Hive
DSX (very brief)
Judgement
The Dixie Chicks
Berserk
I'm sure there are a few more, it's tough finding a place where i belong.
Maybe I'll make my own.
I'm sorry I forgot Lyons of Lyconia (great teaching fac btw)

< Message edited by tahoe1 -- 7/30/2011 0:53:12 >
Post #: 33
7/30/2011 0:55:54   
DillBagel

My first faction was The Knights of Pain, run by Master Phantom.
I had 2700 wins there when Beastmo paid me to join the next 10 of his. xD
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
7/30/2011 0:59:02   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

^lol next 10 of his. So true, of those 10, i was in 7.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 35
7/30/2011 2:07:23   
midnight assassin

Black lancers- Quit because leader and mem. are inactive
The rebellion- Quit to join legion kings
Legion kings- Kicked
Fame- I got kicked for being inactive in 3 days( even if I have excuse)
I forgot the faction before I joined optic lussion.
Optic lussion- Quit to join optic
Optic - I quit to join kill dragon
kill dragon- I quit to jon ed evolution
Ed evolution- Kicked
xxfriendsxx- Kicked

I am currently in factionless faction and promised not to join in any faction as I return.

< Message edited by midnight striker -- 7/30/2011 2:10:54 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
8/1/2011 20:09:46   
Segmail

1. Insomnia Forgot
2...like 30 other Dont know any names
33.TIMELORDS Leader in active
34. Frosty Days got some 2 vs 2 stuff but not good
35. indian terminators Just did
Post #: 37
8/1/2011 20:15:23   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

^Timelords was fun lol, i wa sin it for a while, same with brotherhood.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 38
8/1/2011 20:17:09   
Shadow Jester

1. Exiled Assassins
2. First faction made by Abino Wolf(Puncture)
3. Gladitators
4th Legit
AQW Epic  Post #: 39
8/1/2011 20:19:34   
78goldspike

My first faction was "monsters" with my Tech Mage, Jack Hero. After playing for a while, I found out that my purpose in that faction was little to none, so I left. But now I'm in the faction "Intelligent," and I have a great purpose.
Epic  Post #: 40
8/1/2011 21:03:11   
Agiluz

Well heres the faction I was in: (not in order)

Ultimate Redemption - I was the only active guy there so quitted
The Legion - It was goldslayer1's faction but it was really inactive and he was busy in AQW back then xD
Freaks United - Disbanded and changed alliance from legion to exile which is now Super Freaks United
Super Freaks United - Currently in this faction and I might never join any other faction

Post #: 41
8/1/2011 21:30:09   
bobbyhonkers

First faction was founder omega task force
Thought it would be very good because of the
3 daily 1v1 badges but it was very inactive
During wd nobody helped and nobody donated to flag
Now I'm in seven stars which is fine with me nice people
And good faction
Post #: 42
8/1/2011 21:37:32   
goldslayer1

:O
i forgot i was in super freaks united at one point after i disbanded The Legion.
then went inactive for a couple of months :/
then i went to devils creed (former owner who was a friend from aqw) and then thats when i i started joining hard core competitive factions.
AQW Epic  Post #: 43
8/1/2011 22:35:01   
voidance

My first faction was ED WaRs TRIBunal and well thats it, I've had many offers such as DSX, legit, and many others but loyalty shows alot about ones self.
AQW Epic  Post #: 44
8/1/2011 22:45:22   
sleddyboy3

First Faction: toxic poison
(some guy invited me, left because of inactivity)
Second faction: cool story bro
{another random invite, got kicked because the founder's friend wanted to join..)
Third Faction: The Hive
(EDF invite)
Fourth: Eternal Paradise
(was lucky to get this one, I forgot who had just left)
Fifth: Legit
(went in for world domination, got kicked because i went on vacation and forgot to say, so i only have about 170 wins before i got kicked)
Sixth: Breakfast Soldiers
(my own, i disbanded because noone joined)
Seventh: Candlelit Rainbow
(EP was full at the time)
Eigth: Back to EP, I'm still here ;)

< Message edited by sleddyboy3 -- 8/1/2011 22:55:38 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 45
8/1/2011 22:49:46   
Clutch

LOL I still remember them they were called Dark Solaris.. or something like that. Got my first 1000 wins in there as a non-varium. Realized I could do better. Bought varium. And the Truly Clutch era began. Mid way through, I was stupid enough to be filled with the greed of power and disbanded my beloved faction to join Living Legends as a co-leader. However I missed Truly Clutch so much I reformed it but then real life set in. College, sports, and other things made it impossible to restore Truly Clutch to its former glory. Who knows, maybe one day it'll be back... you never know.
AQ Epic  Post #: 46
8/1/2011 22:51:59   
GoldenNeo

My first clan was the Death Freeze Army.. I left it because.. the Clan leader was active like' 151 days ago' and some of the members was '50 days ago.' But this was a long time ago.
Tough I had 400+ wins in it. When I was like level 20-26..
My 2nd clan was The SOuL FacTioN
3rd was er.. I kinda forgot..
I went into like.. 10-12 factions?
But the worst is in The Dixie Chicks. I was in there for like 3 days? Then Morri kicked me out.. Then New Hope invited me again.. Then she kicked me out again.. I was really pissed of that time. >.<
AQW Epic  Post #: 47
8/1/2011 22:56:56   
Algorithm

Epic Star FirE.

< Message edited by Algorithm -- 8/1/2011 22:59:07 >
Post #: 48
8/1/2011 22:59:55   
StriderAigis

lol wut @above but anyways i have joind alot of factions like 20 but i left all of them because of inactive leaders currently im in cant touch this
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 49
8/2/2011 2:39:37   
charwelly

1st-Can't rember.
2nd. was the one i created it was called black legion i disbanded because 1 week it was full and healthy with 70kinflunce then the next it had 2 players left

Retired Again.
AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: What was your first faction, why did you quit?
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition