Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: What was your first faction, why did you quit?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: What was your first faction, why did you quit?
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/2/2011 5:01:06   
Goony
Constructive!

Ummm, lemme see what my memory is like ;)

Made my own faction called Mercenary Club, it lasted a day... Joined The Founders with BOUNTYZ and Lazr stayed a while and got 2k wins...Then got talked into joining Xendren in Oblivion Soldiers, he disbanded soon after! Joined his next one, that was disbanded shortly after again...

Joined Insomnia with a few legends and stayed until faction disbanded due to SavageScream returning and joined Savage Killers for a bit...

Then joined Relic in Renegade Masters, went back to Savage Killers when they beat 3SAAS for WD and won 1v1 on same day. Stayed in RM for 8k wins, had a disagreement about something lame (wasn't faction related) after 8k wins and left for a day then rejoined. Have now been in Renegade Masters for a while and won't be leaving anytime soon!

In Epic Duel,
success is not final,
failure is not fatal
and it is the courage to continue that counts!
Epic  Post #: 51
8/2/2011 5:16:34   
tykon

1.Forgot what's it's called.
2.I was recruited by comicalbiker during beta, then left.
3.Night Renegades, made for me and a friend, then more wanted to join and became level 8. I disbanded due to inactivity.
4.Vengence Will Be Mine, decent faction as of now, really good people.
Epic  Post #: 52
8/2/2011 5:18:42   
Wind

First 3 factions
1. The Flame Road
2. The Heartbreakers
3. Black Knights of Chaos

My first faction was called "The Flame Road", i left that faction when i was around level 10, i then joined a faction called "The Heartbreakers", which was made by our fellow played "Chubbs" :D.
Then i left him :/ and joined "Black Knights of Chaos" (note this was way before they got any faction badges, infact Sir Lazarus only has about 1,500 wins) But i was really inactive and only got 200+ wins in two weeks so i was kicked -_- (lol i was a noob back then though)

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 53
8/2/2011 14:13:13   
DeathGuard

My first faction with my firt main acc was Exiled Gods, but I got hacked and I was kicked from the faction
My second but with xDeathGuardx, my 2nd main account, was at The Vipers, join it and left one day after because I found again the Exile Gods faction, since then I have been all the time in it since beta, I'm co-leader there :P
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 54
8/2/2011 14:54:40   
Master Volcon

My first faction was my own. I didn't join any factions until I reached the level cap then finally created "The Volconian Empire"
It was around for a long time (I think) we had active and inactive periods, which I think is normal. However I had always wanted to join SFU due to the impressive system that it was run by.
I later joined SFU and rose through the ranks to be an officer, of which I am proud, and honestly... I don't think I will ever leave. I am astonished by how well this faction operated and how everyone is treated as equals. We play the game to have fun as it was designed to do.

2 factions I have been in... Hopefully it will stay that way. :)

AQW Epic  Post #: 55
8/2/2011 16:03:05   
Celestine
Constructive!

I was avoiding posting here until I could recall my first factions name.

It was The Legion of The Arcane. A very good name, now that I think about it.
I stayed for about a week, I would have stayed longer if I knew exactly what a faction was.

After that, I probably joined other random factions, but I can't recollect my memory.

At around level 30, I joined BKOC, mainly because I was asked to help.
I stayed for about a week because of my inactivity and conflict between the leader and I.

Then I joined DSX, managed to get around 1,000 wins before I decided to leave.
I had no problem with the faction, it just did not suit me.

Afterwards came an era of joining friends factions which lasted about 3 months.

I became active and I searched for a competitive faction. This drew me to Knights of The Round.
After seeing how the faction ran and the members it was consisted of, I knew this faction was for me.

I have been here since I can remember and I don't plan on leaving. (:

-Celestine
DF Epic  Post #: 56
8/2/2011 18:28:45   
Hallodeath

I was in 5 faction 3 of them i left cause the leader was in-active and some members and i don't remember 3 of them.I was in Pink Moose's faction but then I mistakenly quit then my current is The Demonic Demon Hunters.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 57
8/2/2011 19:03:29   
The Death Trap

My First Faction was a faction i would never quit but they disbanded.
The faction i was in was the Original Devels Creed. Because of that faction i am still playing ED today.

AQW Epic  Post #: 58
8/2/2011 21:47:32   
steel reaper

Sacred champions, inactive leader. Plus I figure out he was like 11 years old.
Post #: 59
8/2/2011 23:04:19   
1nf4m0u5

1.Varium kings
2.Killaz
3.Zeroblood
4.Killaz
5.The Immortal Empire
6.Evolution
7.The Ruthless Brigade
8.Zeroblood
9.Hax
10.Truly Clutch
11.xXx Streetworrion xXx
12.xDidoOox killers team(current)
Been in alot more factions but thats faction hopping
These are the ones i really tried in starting from old beta faction
on other account
Post #: 60
8/2/2011 23:13:34   
Angels Holocaust

My first faction was Sacred Champions, I left that looser faction because all of the members were doing all the work. The faction leader KingAj was nothing more than a lazy leader who was played World of Warcraft all day while we were slaving away getting him medals.

After that I made a faction called Legit, and pretty much dominated epicduel along with my friends.
Post #: 61
8/2/2011 23:32:31   
Spy

My first faction I joined was Phoenix Warriors, man that takes me back.

We spent so much time on ED that time. I remember constantly trying to rack up the wins, and feeling pride each and every day we were on the Leaderboard, I think our highest placing was 3rd on Exile back in the beta, but we only had about 5 or 6 members in the faction. I think we were all pretty dedicated, ah those days were good.
AQ AQW  Post #: 62
8/2/2011 23:32:32   
Sipping Cider

My first faction was called Mutant Overlords and i quit on accident (yes, i was not smart enough to understand that leave faction ment leaving the faction)

Second faction i forget what it was called but i quit because i was promised an officer position in another faction. That faction disbanded.

The reason i first upgraded was because i wanted to start my own faction. It was called the Sun Crusaders. Then my account was scammed so when i got it back i had to make the faction all over again.

I was scammed again so I made Monsters Under Your Bed but then i got scammed yet again.

So than i made the Sunguardians but i had some problems going on in my life so i disbanded the faction and left epic duel.

Now, i started my last faction hopefully called Noobs. To join this faction you must have more losses than wins on your record.

< Message edited by theSunguardian -- 8/2/2011 23:34:07 >
Epic  Post #: 63
8/3/2011 0:17:22   
uria9

i made "gunsmoke" faction but it was terrible so i quit to join kotr ...that and wise was telling me to quit and join him ;P
Post #: 64
8/3/2011 10:00:21   
rej

first: The faction. i got 250 wins in it from level 8 to level 17, then left
second: my little brothers fac 4k wins there. i had to leave because some pig accused me of piloting in the fac.
third.my own fac. ED DRAGOLNORDS. i got 8k wins there, then disbanded to win wd.
fourth: black knights of chaos. i stayed there for 3 days. then was kicked for making a joke that the leader took way too seriously.
fifth: elemental void. easily the best fac i've ever been in
sixth: my own fac again.ED DRAGONLORDS X. i'm still in there, and currently have over 16k wins.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
8/3/2011 23:34:25   
Death Gigas

My 1st faction was, Two man army, I was level 16 and it disbanded, I'm currently in Ruthless Legends, I'm happy where I'm currently at.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 66
8/3/2011 23:47:53   
Fatal Impact

My first faction was the assassins leauge and I left because everyone was 30+ days inactive.

< Message edited by Fatal Impact -- 8/3/2011 23:48:20 >
Epic  Post #: 67
8/3/2011 23:57:20   
Midnightsoul

i was in the "Moglins" but it got disbanded...
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 68
12/27/2016 18:36:12   
Satafou

I have a very long history with factions in Epicduel and to be honest with the amount of factions and times i've rejoined and left i honestly can't remember the exact order but there it goes.

1. Dido0ox Killers Team: This was my 1st competitive faction and it introduced me to 2vs2, i won daily 2vs2 with 373 wins at 77.1% and soon consistently had +80-90% 2vs2 daily win%s over a few hundred wins daily. I achieved the rank of officer in this faction with 5k 2vs2 wins over 4-6 months.
2. After Dido0ox Killers Team I joined Devils Creed, it didn't last long, but it was a really great faction. It was a very small faction, not a powerhouse like dido killers and it was really great getting smaller players the chance to win daily 2vs2 faction. I was the highest ranking officer in this faction.

From here on is where my memory begins to get iffy, so i will just list the ones i can remember well.

3. Crazy Horses: I loved this faction, we had an astonishing 9/15 of the all time 2vs2 players at the time and it had the 3rd highest 2vs2 medals of any faction in the game at this point. There was great leadership and it was genuinely a fun faction to be in. I was officer in this faction.
4. Girls of Buffy: I was the 2nd male ED player ever to get into the Girls of Buffy faction, shortly after Emin3m. Although this faction wasn't as fun as I originally thought it was going to be, it was very competitive and that was the drive I needed at the time.
5. xXx Superiors xXx: In my and many others opinion superiors were possible the best 2vs2 faction this game has ever had up to date. I co-founded it with Sid and it was just pure dominance. A 2vs2 faction managing to keep multiple flags at the same time (something only 1vs1 factions were thought of possibly doing). This faction started from the bottom and reached the no.1 spot on all time 2vs2 medals with 77 2vs2 medals, i did leave after around 50 of the medals due to helping other factions who needed me more, however i regret leaving as matt 1000 convinced sit to disband and if I was there i recon i could of prevented matt from talking sid into disbanding.
6. Super latinous: In the very early days of super latinous when they had only a single medal to their name I joined then due to being a helper to many factions, although i only stayed for 3 days after i helped them win 2 medals as i realised how crazy they were and that they only spoke spanish apart from their core members. It didn't feel very homely so i left. I was officer in this faction.
7. The Dixie Chicks: The remake of the Dixie Chicks were back in action and as competitive as ever, containing roughly 5 all time 2vs2 players, the dixie chicks were very dominant. However during this time I never stuck to 1 faction, I was loyal but I was loyal to my duty which wasn't staying in a single faction but to help all my friends with their factions also. I was bribed 10k varium from Morrigan herself and I declined stating I help people because i want to, not for varium. I'm worth far more than 10k varium anyways to perma stay with 1 faction. I then fell out with many of my previous friends in dixies. I was officer rank in this faction.
8. Spartan Warriors: Previously my rivals i joined with spartan warriors and made some long term friends, again this faction was quite dominant and was very enjoyable to be part of. I was officer in this faction.
9. THE LOVE: One of my favourites was THE LOVE. It's members weren't that strong however the leader DANGER LOVE was one of the most dedicated leaders i have ever seen. Usually when i would help out a faction i would get 100-200+ daily 2vs2 for them and could turn the lose into a win. However DANGER LOVE was the first leader who would do the same wins as I or even out perform myself on the day. He was a leader people could rely on and i have a lot of respect for him and i stayed with him for a long time due to myself thinking he actually deserved my help and eventually medal after medal tallied up and it was one of the top factions in the game for 2vs2. I was officer in this faction.
10. The Evil Council: I joined this faction for a short time as a friend in it said the members were wanting to win some 2vs2 medals, i came, i saw, i conquered.

Between all of those i joined and rejoined many factions however my memory can't remember them all and when i rejoined etc.

11. Variation: I stayed in this faction for the longest out of any +2 years. I had great respect for many of the players such as: Variation, Conqrr, Jai, cosmic and alkimos. I was officer in this faction
12 and 13. KOTR and Old Glory: Wizeman returned and i decided to change to 1vs1 from 2vs2. I was enjoying the game again for the first time in a long time unfortunately Wizeman didn't ignite his love for the game again and both of these factions disbanded.
13. OWNING FREAKS The order of this faction is much higher up around no.4. I was officer in both the original and remake of this faction however it is now my current faction after i bumped into an old friend. I was an officer in all 3 occasions and won many medals with the small but solid team of OWNING FREAKS.
Post #: 69
12/27/2016 22:48:17   
GoldenNeo

Forgot my first faction but meh, since gamma ive been through alot of factions and helped them win with their objectives

But i've been to notable factions like:

Legit
The Evil Council (gave me my WD cheevo)
Soul Faction (gave me my Flag Capture cheevo)
ED GLADIATORS
Spartan Warriors
Da Bomb Squad (most fun and genuine faction i've been to)
Chtonic
Against the Odds

After all these I forgot and probably went inactive

Since then I've been making my own faction:

Divided We Stand
The Forbidden Empire
Movement (final one and decided to die with this one)
AQW Epic  Post #: 70
12/28/2016 2:08:51   
SouL Prisoner

A little 5 years too late to reply.

< Message edited by SouL Prisoner -- 12/28/2016 7:40:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 71
12/28/2016 3:06:57   
Satafou

An interesting topic that is still relevant today, years don't matter as long as you have your memory!
Post #: 72
12/28/2016 5:47:26   
crownthedeadman

i dont know the name of the faction but the only noteworthy faction i ever was in was of king frostlich. I never really liked to get in fac as I went inactive for long and got kicked, most of the influence also went into drain. anyways if someone remembers the name of kin frostlich's fac then surely tell.
Post #: 73
12/28/2016 7:39:09   
Silver Sky Magician

I stayed in one dead faction the whole time because I liked to chill :P

Btw mods, would be nice if this thread remained up despite the necro because there are so few live threads around nowadays.
Post #: 74
12/28/2016 8:42:10   
Satafou

This topic is a timeless one and in my opinion deserves to stay open for a different perspective of more recent players and their faction experience in which we as a community can draw a comparison to. Unlike many others which bumping them would be pointless as they have no relevance during this era. The forums are dead and i'm sure having one old but still relevant post about factions in which devs are planning to work on wouldn't be a bad thing. This could give the devs some ideas in what could perhaps be adjusted based on players perspectives of factions.

I will not post any further as i have stated my faction list and talking about this any further will be off-topic.

< Message edited by Exploding Penguin -- 12/30/2016 14:48:13 >
Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: What was your first faction, why did you quit?
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition