Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Skins or Buffs?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Skins or Buffs?
Page 3 of 9«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/30/2011 22:43:09   
LambO

Like I said if they don't upgrade Founder amour & use skins instead things better change.

Releases. They should release at a time that suits everyone, not just Americans. I don't care if the Dev's are American or not, this is a worldwide gaming community, like you guys say we are all 'equal.'
The LQS nonsense,this should of NEVER happened. I pay like the rest of you, what you get I should get if I want it or not. I & many others shouldn't be singled out cause we have to work & live in different time zones.
"You're asking for upgrades, that's greedy & selflish. I should ask for upgrades too, if were equal." - I ain't stopping you.

So, release Skins. When you release skins, release a LTS & better suitable time release for everyone.

Removed reference to deleted post. ~Ashari

< Message edited by Ashari -- 7/30/2011 23:54:06 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 51
7/30/2011 22:44:42   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

quote:

Why are we founders even wasting out time on this subject, this is just messed up to the max. We were here first in the game, an upgrade to our armor is what we deserve. Why the hell are we even adapting to non variums and non founders? It's kinda funny to see what jealousy has developed into, yet another scheme for the players to lose money.

Angels, you must understand that beyond what was initially advertised with the promotion, Founders are entitled to nothing else. Anything they've gotten beyond that (10 enhance slots, a 1000 free Varium) was purely a gift.

It's perfectly understandable that non-Founders do not want to see a repeat of Beta phase during which Founder Armor was unrivaled even by other Varium armors. That just creates a situation where players feel their Varium is worthless when all they can ever accomplish with it is being 2nd best to founders. With that being said, Founder Armor becoming the best armor again is not going to happen.

Personally, I like the idea of skins that can be worn over armor purely for aesthetics. What most Founders are looking for is to retain their status, and that's done through Founder Armor's appearance, not its stats. I wouldn't want to see skins become as commonplace as in AQW, since EpicDuel's primary focus in equipment should be to provide many different stat options to players. But having a few skins for special occasions, like Founder Armor or future promos would be a cool addition. :)

< Message edited by Ashari -- 7/30/2011 22:46:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
7/30/2011 22:45:58   
redxtra

please keep this civil
like everytime theres a topic about founder armor and/or founders this happens. ppl flaming and complaining. this is just a simple topic skins or buffs. if u have a disagreement say it in a civil manner insted of complaining or flaming others
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 53
7/30/2011 22:47:56   
DeathGuard

Yea I called you greedy and I said that *! but it was so good to say it, I feel so happy but I least I suggested ideas, but someone, some fool saying she is a legendary, come saying they didn't want it, telling we are just jealous of founders, and they discrimiante us like pests. Something more to add? I do what I want and if you didn't know I got rights so you should remain silent and continue your way.

A question to all that Founders against this idea?
What you lose accepting this? You're not getting billed by it or getting humillated, you are winning something in a different way, anyway founder' armor stats arent the bests, so why use a new armor having better stats and using that skin? I see no problem on it, anyways you're getting it by free.

< Message edited by cyberbakio ryugan -- 7/30/2011 22:52:44 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 54
7/30/2011 22:49:54   
aqwshadowking14

@Ashari It would be nice if skins only appear for promos, but I would still prefer a buff.

< Message edited by aqwshadowking14 -- 7/30/2011 22:50:47 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 55
7/30/2011 22:50:51   
goldslayer1

@aqw
well founder is the only promo -.-

maybe skins as a varium feature?

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 7/30/2011 22:51:06 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 56
7/30/2011 22:52:32   
aqwshadowking14

@Gold Atm it is, but it more armor promos will come. They can also add an extra skin promo the same week they release skins if they ever plan on it.

< Message edited by aqwshadowking14 -- 7/30/2011 22:53:53 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 57
7/30/2011 22:59:53   
redxtra

well like to start it out have like the armors u have in ur invotory u get the skins for that then u could buy new skins that come out like non-var and varium skins which come out later like fornew armors and skins that are like costumes because i would like to see some new things like a penguin.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
7/30/2011 23:01:15   
ArtixRadinGod

@Angels You need to give it up. It's mainly you and your opinion saying you're the best that pisses everyone off. You're not the best nor to you deserve it. Founders deserve no buff yet. their 7+ plus the 10 enhancements are fine. And don't chomp on me. I have a founder character too. You don't throw what you say out there as an opinion. You say it as an out right stupid rage. Don't like it, quit. Everything you say regarding this subject in multiple threads is offending and I'm surprised you haven't been penalized for it.
I'm sorry to troll you but seriously, ignore these threads if all you're going to do is say how you deserve the best because you happened to play at a certain time. These threads start arguments because you guys talk. SAY NOTHING. It will then disappear and hence, no longer be popular. Wait patiently for a buff or not.

@ The skins idea I somewhat dislike it. It would complicate things and it seems like a lot of work. But if they could do it I'm sure it would make a lot of people happy.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
7/30/2011 23:04:26   
xxmirxx

quote:

Nope sorry, they are too greedy they want a -10000 rating point achievement
Why not just give them I am big big bady achievement. ArtixRadinGod your not founder stop pretend that you are.

< Message edited by xxmirxx -- 7/30/2011 23:07:32 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 60
7/30/2011 23:11:12   
rej

im gone for an hour, and this topic degrades into flaming. why am i not surprised?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
7/30/2011 23:13:45   
ArtixRadinGod

^of course it does. If it had founder in the title or in any way interacts with the word founder people get mad. It should almost be a forbidden word.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 62
7/30/2011 23:15:23   
redxtra

@angels
like no lie, everytime theres a topic about founders the first thing u do is come in claim that ur the first to play thing game hence why u have founder armor but theres others that have been playing just as long without founder armor. so whats the real reason you want a buff? because you have been in the game since the beginning if so then every1 has been playin this game since then should get something not just founders. so please stop thinking of ur self. like ashari has said there will not be a buff. founders has been ontop for 3 full phases. let somthing else take over. if u still wanna be ontop adapt and bu new armor done deal
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 63
7/30/2011 23:26:43   
xxmirxx

this to you angels and lambo Your passionate in your opinions, and your also very supportive in the community, especially, in the founders , where the strong voices are not as visible as some. So we may disagree but at least not afraid to speak up. I never viewed you as trolling, you just care. And in that, it is quite admirable.
AQ Epic  Post #: 64
7/30/2011 23:36:40   
ajs777

I watch a movie and miss all the fun -_-
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
7/30/2011 23:38:53   
redxtra

@ajs77
yup the post is kinda dead now lol.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 66
7/30/2011 23:45:53   
goldslayer1

@red
thats what founders do to a topic when they ask for a buff. its non stop arguing and it eventually kills the original post.
its a shame such a beautiful idea like this has to be washed away by the mindless blabbering of founders and their armor.
(no offense to any founders who agree that it shouldn't be buffed, this isn't directed at u)
AQW Epic  Post #: 67
7/30/2011 23:49:45   
Giras Wolfe

Fully supported for ALL armors. I want to be able to wear desert ronin, with space warrior stats. That would be awesome.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 68
7/30/2011 23:49:49   
ajs777

I don't see any asking for buffs
You all assume that's all we talk about
All I said was that this will only turn into a dress up game if this is implemented, I like hoW you need to chose between looks or stats

< Message edited by ajs777 -- 7/30/2011 23:52:35 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
7/30/2011 23:52:23   
xxmirxx

no but you flamming everyone ajs777.

< Message edited by xxmirxx -- 7/30/2011 23:56:49 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 70
7/30/2011 23:53:34   
ajs777

Seriously Mir???? Epic lawlz
Do you know what flaming is?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 71
7/30/2011 23:54:29   
Giras Wolfe

@Ajs has a point. Maybe "founders helm" instead? Yes? No? Maybe?
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 72
7/30/2011 23:55:45   
xxmirxx

Yes An online argument that becomes nasty or derisive, where insulting a party to the discussion takes precedence over the objective merits of one side or another.
AQ Epic  Post #: 73
7/30/2011 23:56:09   
ajs777

I suggested helm like a year ago....
They can have the stupid 1k varium back

@Mir
And if you are completely perfect and never committed flaming yourself, then you have no need to point others out

< Message edited by ajs777 -- 7/30/2011 23:58:18 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
7/30/2011 23:59:34   
ArtixRadinGod

Well has anyone actually bothered with designs of a founder helm instead of complaining about it?
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Skins or Buffs?
Page 3 of 9«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition