Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Skins or Buffs?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Skins or Buffs?
Page 4 of 9«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/31/2011 0:01:04   
ajs777

@radin
No, nobody has since there are bigger problems ATM
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
7/31/2011 0:07:34   
xxmirxx

quote:

there are bigger problems ATM
I agree we need Dev's to settled this online argument. By meaning dev's I ment titan. It ain't good for anyone health.
AQ Epic  Post #: 77
7/31/2011 0:14:48   
edwardvulture

I think they deserve a slight buff.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 78
7/31/2011 0:17:02   
xxmirxx

Oh brother did they brainwash you edwardvulture. No buffs edwardvulture there like TLM if you get what I mean.
AQ Epic  Post #: 79
7/31/2011 0:25:04   
AxeOFury

Skins Pl0x
AQ  Post #: 80
7/31/2011 2:56:53   
DillBagel

This doesn't have to be made about founders. Using some random armor as a skin is a good idea, especially when you like an armor but don't want to be fat, or you want to use an old armor that you used to love.
AQW Epic  Post #: 81
7/31/2011 3:15:12   
Drianx

Skins hands down. This will end buff begging once and for all.
AQW Epic  Post #: 82
7/31/2011 3:20:10   
Fatal Impact

I pick skins hands down.
Epic  Post #: 83
7/31/2011 4:43:37   
Rayman
Banned

SKINS thats what i pick and founders should get buff too.
AQW Epic  Post #: 84
7/31/2011 5:00:29   
Callisto

I support skins,if possible not just for founder armor(Bunny borg is ugly,I'd love to use seraph skin).Either way,I think it's a great idea.

AQW Epic  Post #: 85
7/31/2011 5:05:36   
goldslayer1

yes to skins :D
hell no to founder armor buff
AQW Epic  Post #: 86
7/31/2011 5:24:14   
Fay Beeee

I have always wanted skins. :) FOR ALL

So I support the skins suggestion.

added: this way we can wear the amour we need with the look we like. :)

< Message edited by Fay Beeee -- 7/31/2011 6:28:57 >

Epic  Post #: 87
7/31/2011 5:55:19   
GreatWarrior08
Banned

Skins? I dont get what you mean by the concept of Skins could sum 1 please Tell me thx :)

But i think that Founder Should get Buffed at least once a year .. Nt saying to make it OPED but to make it even and fair to use it still for next year than another buff just a Bit same level. and keep on going on So that other armors get a chance aswell
:)!

Sos rsly can someone tell me about skins so i can agree or disagree k thx :)!
AQW Epic  Post #: 88
7/31/2011 5:57:45   
Calogero

skins as in:

You use any armor you want but you can use Founder as a Skin ( that armor's Stats and Founder Visual )

and no they don't need an upgrade, they've dominated for long enough
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 89
7/31/2011 6:02:27   
GreatWarrior08
Banned

I would TOTALLY agree to that If Only who has founder can Use it Not non founders..
AQW Epic  Post #: 90
7/31/2011 6:06:32   
goldslayer1

@great
wow nice way of showing ur selfishness >.>
and greediness
this is something that should benefit all of ED not just founders -.-
AQW Epic  Post #: 91
7/31/2011 8:29:11   
MrBones

Well we had 4 threads locked about this subject in two days. Cinderella was quiet about it. AK'S were just locking without giving any opinions.

But hey...here comes ASHARI:
quote:

you must understand that beyond what was initially advertised with the promotion, Founders are entitled to nothing else. Anything they've gotten beyond that (10 enhance slots, a 1000 free Varium) was purely a gift.

It's perfectly understandable that non-Founders do not want to see a repeat of Beta phase during which Founder Armor was unrivaled even by other Varium armors. That just creates a situation where players feel their Varium is worthless when all they can ever accomplish with it is being 2nd best to founders. With that being said, Founder Armor becoming the best armor again is not going to happen.

I don't understand how Angels is still being able to post when every comments he makes are demeaning. His over all attitude and agressivness towards most players and the game are in my opinion unacceptable.

OH YES, the topic was about skins.. I don't mind skins at all. Just make sure they don't cause lag.

< Message edited by MrBones -- 7/31/2011 8:30:44 >

I am kind of a big deal, so don't act like you're not impressed.
- Abraham Lincoln
Epic  Post #: 92
7/31/2011 9:26:55   
zenix

Back to first post:
I highly support the idea of Armor Skins. Made that idea myself a while ago:
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=18931581
Oki, called them "Style" not Skins

< Message edited by zenix -- 7/31/2011 9:30:24 >
Post #: 93
7/31/2011 9:44:03   
goldslayer1

@zenix
lol well skins were suggest way before u made that post.
AQW Epic  Post #: 94
7/31/2011 9:50:46   
xxmirxx

Its true gold was first to mention idea to exactly same as OWA.
AQ Epic  Post #: 95
7/31/2011 9:55:18   
One Winged Angel1357

zenix we have all had the Idea of skins in our head at one point so no one can really claim it since the Concept of Skins dates back to Alpha according to Cindy, see first page.

Anyway i go to sleep and all this happens moral of the story stop sleeping

So no adress a handful of comments
There are two versions of skins floating around in this thread version A is you buy a skin as stated by Gold the armors skin is like 1K credits and 250 Varium for a varium armor and 5K credits for a F2P armor or something like that its, see page two for his exact idea. Or Version B which i have stated many time and that is you take your current armor and move it to the skin slot which should be right above armor and that armor shows on your character but does not give stat modifers.

To the last five, ten, whatever posters thanks for your support of the Skins idea. Big thanks to Shari for getting some notice to this topic and some more supports.

To the founders such as Angels and ajs for beleive a Buff is a better option then Skins i would like to hear your full honest opinion if you think it would just be deleted send it to me in a PM becuase what good is an argument when you only hear one side

Name's OWA... Just OWA
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 96
7/31/2011 10:00:57   
Matgon

I once said the day I had to stop wearing my founder armor in order to keep competitive (not stronger but equal) that is the day I would quit and guess what, I did.

Skins for armors is not a bad idea, you can have the look that you want, with the buffs you want....

< Message edited by Matgon -- 7/31/2011 10:01:29 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 97
7/31/2011 10:16:32   
xxmirxx

quote:

with the buffs you want....
It only works if you have stronger armor which you don't yet.
AQ Epic  Post #: 98
7/31/2011 10:20:10   
One Winged Angel1357

Mir according to founders FDMA is outdone so they ccan use FDMA armor as a skin and Tesla or Bunny for Buffs

For Mages if you dont like Imperial Mage looks you can use High Priest Serpah Necromancer or any other Mage armor same for Hunters and Mercs

so that stronger armor just have to be stronger then whatever armor you think looks the best and if the new armor looks teh best to you just leave skins empty and your current armor will show
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 99
7/31/2011 11:02:46   
Remorse

Im not a fan of the skin idea. It's reasoning is good and all but i'd rather not see everyone in ED look the same and rather people being restricted to a certain look to obtain the stats they need.
Ever since enhacements the placements of stats on wepons have now, little meaning. so player can use whatever wepon they won't ( to a degree) with enhacements and if thier were skins as well their will be very little diffrent looks in ED. I prefer the beta times when their was no enhacements and people had to use a certain wepons even if it wasn't to their liking looks wise, to obtain the stats they like.

Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Skins or Buffs?
Page 4 of 9«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition