Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Skins or Buffs?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Skins or Buffs?
Page 9 of 9«<56789
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/1/2011 22:43:07   
redxtra

@angels
when will u stop? founder armor is dead ok u will get a founder skin if they make them so suck it up and get over it. if u support the game then support it mor and buy the new armor there will be no upgraded version of it
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 201
8/1/2011 22:43:35   
Angels Holocaust

This subject will never end because founders are supposed to have the best armor in game or at least equivalent to the best armor in game. Never ever forget that we DESERVE an upgrade that we will gladly pay for. We won't stop or rest till we get what is rightfully ours. You can troll us but if one founder falls another will take his/her place.
Post #: 202
8/1/2011 22:47:53   
goldslayer1

@sleddy
so i cant post the fact that they reigned ED for a year and a half while they never had to buy another armor during that time like the rest of ED did? (if u chose to buy a WEAKER armor that is ur choice, u had the strongest armor in the game. another armor wasn't necessary)
by the "truth" i dont mean what the devs will do to founders. i mean what the real situation of founders is.

i said before and thanked founders for supporting the game, i even said they should be rewarded. but not with a buff.

quote:

You hate that fact that you missed out on the opportunity to get the armor, now your mad at all of us and want to ruin it for everyone.

of course i do. u think i wouldn't have saved up money if i knew what founder would do for such a long time? and all the rewards they already gotten? it would have definitely been worth it to have no other non founder rival me for a year and a half.
altho i hate the fact that i missed it, even if i did have it. i would not ask for a buff. because it wouldn't be right.
must i explain again why it would be unfair and how it upsets the balance?

if founders get buffed, its another slap to the face to all non founders who purchase and purchase armor after armor while the founders keep getting their armor buffed.
then it would be back to the same story. founders being on top while non founders cant rival the armor. then all the varium and money that non founders spent on getting new armors to stay as competitive as possible while founders just keep getting buffs on their armor.

heres the list of armors i had to buy to stay as competitive as possible while founders had the best from the start.

officer armor lvl 12.
impulse armor lvl 25.
caden's cuirras
desert cyborg
desert marine
space warrior
bunny borg

how many did founders REALLY need to stay competitive?
1) Founder duel master armor.

now do u see how many i had to buy to stay competitive while founders only needed one?

quote:

This subject will never end because founders are supposed to have the best armor in game

please give me the actual quote of a dev saying that. screenshot evidence anything at all. making up what could be lies isn't going to help ur arguement. u may have been promised the best armor in the game, and thats what u got however i dont remember anyone saying "forever"

quote:

Never ever forget that we DESERVE an upgrade that we will gladly pay for. We won't stop or rest till we get what is rightfully ours.

death spawn take a look at that. now do u see why i have to repeat myself? this all that founders come up with for an argument

quote:

You can troll us but if one founder falls another will take his/her place..

u can call us trolls or flamers all u like, but the truth will hurt. the only thing that could make it sweeter is if more reasonable minded founders stepped up and said that founder had its reign for a long time and that it shouldn't be buffed.
AQW Epic  Post #: 203
8/1/2011 22:48:44   
Mecha Mario
Mechanized Plumber

Enough. Clearly you guys still can't discuss this topic civilly without flaming/trolling each other. For that reason, locking this up.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 204
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 7 8 [9]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Skins or Buffs?
Page 9 of 9«<56789
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition