Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Recent Fat Armours.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: The Recent Fat Armours.
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/8/2011 7:20:09   
skeletondude

well half of the new armor are fate but sum are like bunny borg (except the big feet part) other than that they look cool.most of these fat armor are having tank stats so we might jus hav to wait and see if they make sum new slim one's

< Message edited by skeletondude -- 8/8/2011 7:21:22 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 26
8/8/2011 7:26:11   
T.600

quote:

Seems like a troll thread to me. Don't like it, don't buy it. I don't understand why you guys care so much? So you look big in it, big deal. I doubt all armors from this point on will be massive, so just wait it out.

I fail to see how it's a troll thread;we're providing constructive cristiscm regarding the recent bulkier armours. And by the way, I've been waiting for an armour that surpasses founder armour in looks and stat modifiers for almost two years now. I have been 'waiting it out' for a long time.

I mind how I look in games and in real. The way people see you can influence what they thiink of you. What would someone think when they see a mage wearing the tesla armour? One of the first words that may enter your head would be 'fatty'. This is just my opinion though, yours is clearly different.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
8/8/2011 7:30:56   
skeletondude

^ and half the time's ppl get confused by jus lookin at it wondering if it's a mage,a bounty or a merc.That's quite confusing
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
8/10/2011 2:17:14   
DEATH_CoUnTs

Every time i see someone wearing the male tesla armor in 1v1 i laugh then call them a fatty lol
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
8/10/2011 7:20:17   
MrBones

quote:

Every time i see someone wearing the male tesla armor in 1v1 i laugh then call them a fatty lol

Then die ?

I am kind of a big deal, so don't act like you're not impressed.
- Abraham Lincoln
Epic  Post #: 30
8/10/2011 8:39:18   
drinde

Maybe they should be huge for Mercs and TcMs and skinny for BM, TM, CH and BH players.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 31
8/10/2011 9:00:32   
T29060

People with the fat armors shuld get the skill body slam 1 hit KO any good looking char. Look devs we payed real $$$ for a armor. And all we get is a armor surpassed in looks by a non varium armor? Not cool.
@mr bones. Probaly it's his last laugh

San tou ryu
Lemme guess, you dont know where its from
Gomu gomu fruit
Lemme guess, you don't know where it's from
Black leg style
Lemme guess, you're searching it on google right now

AQW Epic  Post #: 32
8/10/2011 9:27:13   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

quote:

"We are fat, but we are strong!" I know that's the Mercenaries saying on the picture from a while back, and that i'm a Mage now, but still it stands true :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
8/10/2011 9:31:24   
T.600

Here's a quote from Cinderella to defend Nightwraith's art,lol. I asked her to reduce the size and bulkiness of the armour by the way (and other stuff that's irrelevant):

quote:

Nightwraith still has a certain amount of creative control. He made the armor a certain way (meant to be protective, not "fat"), so even asking him to trim it down is not a guarantee that it would be.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
8/10/2011 11:41:31   
BurningFlames

I would honestly love a Tight Fit Elegant Armor that isn't 100% Space Age. Maybe a really Modern Looking armor! Nothing like Ugly like robotic Skirts, no that's horrible but Something along the lines of like a native culture armor with glowing tattoos around their body

AQW Epic  Post #: 35
8/10/2011 11:58:32   
SouL Prisoner

@t.600

tesla is "not uni-gender armor"

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
8/10/2011 13:05:40   
tigura

I dont really mind
DF Epic  Post #: 37
8/11/2011 6:52:48   
T.600

@soul: Did i type uni-gender anywhere? Sorry if I did, I didn't mean to xD.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
8/11/2011 11:05:16   
edwardvulture

There should be a f2p fat armor for class changers.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 39
8/11/2011 12:28:47   
SouL Prisoner

lol

u did when u posted this thread .

i think its still there!!

read here. as u said.

There's been a lot of fat and bulky armours implemented into Epicduel recently. I am, as you know, referring to the uni-gender armours such as Bunny Borg, Space Warrior, Tesla Armor and a few others. I know that they were supposed to please the non-founders who wished to change class, but they really went over the top. Now everyone just looks like a merc...we have the same builds (either focus, stat abuse or the occasional 'creative' build).

< Message edited by soulprisnerx -- 8/11/2011 12:31:55 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: The Recent Fat Armours.
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition