Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Forum Policy Changes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Forum Policy Changes
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/11/2011 17:46:43   
LambO

Just want to say, you keep adding new rules when you choose to, deleting & locking threads cause you choose to, don't expect everyone to be happy families.

Also, I'm still annoyed with that AK who said "it's a privilege for us to be able to post on the forums, it's not our right."
It is our right to post on the forums, it's the AK's privilege to have the job they have over the forums & the community.

LB, I don't want to flame you, I don't want to flame anyone. But when I'm treated like a child & ain't getting my moneys worth in any game I play, then I'll act like a child, I'll flame & I'll get my point across until I'm listened to & things will be done.

Also, if these forums don't live up to you're expectations, no flaming, no trolling or whatever, then you might aswell just go back to AQ forums. Flaming isn't always a bad thing. These forums just don't revolve around you, there's other people aswell, the playing community part.

< Message edited by LambO -- 8/11/2011 17:47:13 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 51
8/11/2011 17:51:01   
Lord Barrius

No, you won't. Because you won't be staying here if you can't follow a rule as simple as "don't disrespect each other". I'm sorry if that sounds harsh but it is the one rule I absolutely will never bend on. Respect is never optional, no matter what you say.

And I think that's a good note to end this discussion on. Any further discussion of policy is welcome in my inbox. I've presented the reasons why these changes will be happening, and I'm happy to discuss them. But I will not, repeat, will not hear you try to tell me that flaming is okay. That disrespect is okay. It's not. It never will be.
Post #: 52
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Forum Policy Changes
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition