Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= DNS August 12, 2011 - The Unending Battle for Better Flash Performance

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= DNS August 12, 2011 - The Unending Battle for Better Flash Performance
Page 3 of 10«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/12/2011 20:11:36   
DeathGuard

^It will be buffed, read more carefully DNs steel
Their is a defect we humans have, we only look the bad side of the things, and maybe they're more good sides than bad.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 51
8/12/2011 20:12:59   
Calogero

quote:

I will say it, ED is way better than AQW, AQW is just superficial not productive, since it requires almost no thinking, opposite to ED, you learn how to make new strategies, it is good for our minds, anyways ED didn't do a big error like AQW, they didn't release membership, go to AQW forums right now, members are asking for more perks but we varium users are not asking for more. We should be proud of thay.

Yes it does ;) More classes and ' Stat enhancements which results in different tactics against every class...

New strategies?? clearly you aren't playing this game that often... especialy when vsing Tact mercs

We aren't asking for anything??? We've been Begging for Balance for 4 weeks now and to lessen the Gap
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
8/12/2011 20:13:13   
Agiluz

*sigh* another week to wait... I really really really wish i got a time machine to speed up this update
Post #: 53
8/12/2011 20:15:48   
PivotalDisorder

quote:

Here’s what we’ve confirmed:

Static Charge gets a buff, no longer being reduced by the enemy’s defenses when calculating the energy gain (similar to Atom Smasher)
Slight nerf to robots, now using either the robot’s attack or its special ability will send both options into cooldown
Buff to Plasma Rain, and Multi-Shot as they will now improve with each 4 points invested in Technology or Dexterity (to match Artillery Strike)
Fixed Damage skills will now improve with your character’s level
Percentage based skills (Berzerker, Bludgeon, Double Strike, Massacre) will now work like Deadly Aim, applying to the relevant equipped item instead of the entire attack amount
for the guy who mentioned static charge.

Post #: 54
8/12/2011 20:15:54   
mcjas1

oh well peeps just gives those who want to use chrome like 5 days to wait till they can play ed at good speeds
google chrome (Probably my most hated browser) and yeah there hasn't been a "BIG" update in a while think of the
effects this will have on ED Btw u should use mozilla or Safari ;o im happy to wait its just the others... are raging over it
Post #: 55
8/12/2011 20:16:35   
Calogero

@ Fay Beee

Really I like you Fay, you are always a nice person, always an optimistic, but your motivational speech, not working this time...

quote:

BUT. Think of it this way.
You had nothing new before this, you have nothing new now. So you have lost nothing and still have something to look forward to.:)

4 weeks have I been looking forward Balance so that I can compete against Tact Merc and here we are, going into week 5 with diddly squad...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
8/12/2011 20:16:39   
DeathGuard

Andy: strategies is very different from builds, I make my own builds and strategies, if you didn't know .
When I said it requires almost no thinking, I was referring to AQW, not ED
I know we aren't begging but we shouldn't be so lame like them
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 57
8/12/2011 20:28:45   
classifiedname

finally the level cap is guna be raised soon wooT!

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/25i0pk0.jpg[/IMG]
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
8/12/2011 20:34:29   
IsaiahtheMage

@Cyber
quote:

I will say it, ED is way better than AQW, AQW is just superficial not productive, since it requires almost no thinking, opposite to ED, you learn how to make new strategies, it is good for our minds, anyways ED didn't do a big error like AQW, they didn't release membership, go to AQW forums right now, members are asking for more perks but we varium users are not asking for more. We should be proud of thay.

Their are many flaws in this post.

1. Their is no strategy when you can when out of luck and just buy whoever bought the most varuim. Strategy and Creativty goes out the window.
2. Membership is far better. Wouldnt you rather pay one time and have membership for 3 months,6 months or even a year of being a V.I.P? Then pay 50$ then have use it and have it go useless in less then a month?
3. AQW has fariness for all players. Look at ED do you see fariness for all players? The GAP is a clear example of not enough fariness.

What strategies are you talking about?
AQW Epic  Post #: 59
8/12/2011 20:35:21   
Epic Pwnser

Oh great. More postponing. More time for life!
Postponed estimation: 11 days.
-__-

Epic  Post #: 60
8/12/2011 20:40:29   
DeathGuard

OH come on! Are all you guys emo? Or do you feel depressed... you're overacting!!

quote:

Their are many flaws in this post.

1. Their is no strategy when you can when out of luck and just buy whoever bought the most varuim. Strategy and Creativty goes out the window.
2. Membership is far better. Wouldnt you rather pay one time and have membership for 3 months,6 months or even a year of being a V.I.P? Then pay 50$ then have use it and have it go useless in less then a month?
3. AQW has fariness for all players. Look at ED do you see fariness for all players? The GAP is a clear example of not enough fariness.

What strategies are you talking about?

1.)It does, many think of noobish builds but they worked.
2.)I don't, membership is just like we divide the community bewteen rich and poor people, I don't like discrimination even if it is in a game.
3.)What does that have to do with my post .-.
I'm talking of strategies, on how we manage to use the build, some used it like dummies, others take the power within it and make it work effciently.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 61
8/12/2011 20:44:07   
IsaiahtheMage

@Cyber Nevermind.

Anyway. Is the release gonna be postponed for a whole week? Or mid week?
AQW Epic  Post #: 62
8/12/2011 20:44:33   
1nf4m0u5

Thank god no level cap raise i dont have to say goodbye to shadow gaurd but we need more ncps
u can only fight valery, admin 12, and lawman, when your 34, only if titan was a little weaker and u didnt have a chance to lose to him
Post #: 63
8/12/2011 20:45:26   
DeathGuard

We are expecting for a mid week release.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 64
8/12/2011 20:45:30   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

This one really truly isn't our fault. This is the fault of Adobe, there's nothing we can do until the people from Adobe reply to Titan. I am so so so so so so so sorry, but this really is a problem with Adobe, not us.

We were testing all the balance changes. It's all built and ready to go out, it's just an issue with Flash.

< Message edited by Cinderella -- 8/12/2011 20:46:19 >
Post #: 65
8/12/2011 20:48:20   
Yo son

This is so sad, it really its, 3 weeks for an update, wow, just wow, just wow. 3 weeks, do you guys know how pathetic that looks on your end? Just wow,

Just freaking wow, seriously, 3 weeks! WOW!

quote:

we apologize for the inconvenience
see you just don't understand, just because you/ the staff apologizes doesn't make it ok!
Am the one paying, you guys are the one getting Paid, we are the ones playing, you guys-Titan &Nightwriath especially don't.

Please understand when I tell you that am fed up with this nonsense.

Is not my fault that am angry, is yours; so either you guys need to start doing things differently, or it isn't normal for someone to be annoyed by an update that has been delayed for 2 weeks, and still counting.

I missed the Tesla armors, but that didn't annoy me, because all I asked for was for a balance update. Seriously!

Am seriously confused, I really don't see any professional display with this behavior.

And @Cindy, your a nice person, but I hate to break it to you, this update is already 1 week late, so no, is not on time.

< Message edited by Yo son -- 8/12/2011 21:42:13 >
Post #: 66
8/12/2011 20:50:27   
Wootz

I really don't understand why didn't the content got released. Who cares about lag.
I still use Google Chrome, and it's just fine.
Xyo & Ashari found a way to reduce the lag and it works.

So, why don't we just get the balance changes, And you postpone everything ya' got for the next week?

Btw, Fay Bee,
You're really smart and great, and I totaly agree with you.
AQW Epic  Post #: 67
8/12/2011 20:52:55   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

I do, Yo Son. Like I said, this time we were actually on time, this really is not our fault.
Post #: 68
8/12/2011 20:56:03   
LambO

Cinderella, just why can't the release be released?
What happens when you add the new release, flash does what?
Cause DF & AQW have released there releases & they use the samething as ED.

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/12/2011 21:03:31 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 69
8/12/2011 20:58:59   
bluerain28

Hey guys. That flash thing is just a small problem. You can still use the latest Flash Player Update using the stable Google Chrome Version 13.0.782.107. That's my Chrome version with the latest Flash Player and it works perfect. :) Hope it can help.
AQW Epic  Post #: 70
8/12/2011 20:59:48   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

That's honestly a "Titan Question" not a me question. I know there was an issue when we were testing with it, but I don't know the specifics on his side (I don't see the code like Titan does)
Post #: 71
8/12/2011 21:04:25   
LambO

Cinderella, can you ask Titan to post then please?
Would be better if he can tell us the reason why the release isn't happening this week, instead of flash is the problem.
Little more info would be nice...

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 8/12/2011 21:16:28 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 72
8/12/2011 21:07:41   
DeathGuard

Cindy, I agree with Lambo, a explanation coming from titan should calm us. Try to talk to him
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 73
8/12/2011 21:08:35   
IsaiahtheMage

Cindy. I agree with LambO and Cyber.
AQW Epic  Post #: 74
8/12/2011 21:08:47   
RKC

As usual the first thing I read in ED are problems. I know that adobes at fault here but its getting old, every week ED has problems it never stops.

ED is the most problematic game I'v ever known.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= DNS August 12, 2011 - The Unending Battle for Better Flash Performance
Page 3 of 10«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition