Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: (HS) Trials of Morality Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) Trials of Morality Discussion
Page 3 of 11«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/8/2011 23:17:11   
Goldstein

That was amazing. I felt so warm inside, seeming my character being used by someone else so skillfully. Truly, you do Strebor good. It sounds like he's finally grown up a little, too. I'm assuming this story-line is occurring independently than the one were Strebor meets Experimental in SkullDeep?

EDIT: Also, I have acquired the rights to the third page in this thread. All successive posters must pay me a three dollar fee for using it.
Post #: 51
9/9/2011 0:01:47   
Vector

wait, what? it's my thread, goldstein! any and all demands must be approved by me first! ok you can issue the fee, but since its my thread, you'll have to exempt me from it.

oh, come now dear boy, this is only my first story. you needn't be so kind.
independence from the medical license story was my intention, actually, but... no comment on anything else? dont make the rookie sad! :/

< Message edited by Vector -- 9/9/2011 0:04:45 >
Post #: 52
9/9/2011 0:16:19   
Shadowlord9k

I have narrowed down his weaknesses a bit:
Self-Destruct Mechanism (I think I can see a fake button being used to mock/manipulate...)
Fire
EMP cannon/grenade/gun/sword/magic ball of death/etc.
Water (His tears may prove it otherwise)
Sudden power boost
Becoming "human" (or gaining a soul)
Reality bending
Magic
Death himself
Sonic screwdriver
Engineer
Etc.

Hmmmm not that narrower...
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 53
9/9/2011 0:22:52   
star screamer

@Shadowlord9k So you are weak to the Doctor, what if Rose attacks you or maybe Martha or amy
AQW  Post #: 54
9/9/2011 6:38:23   
Goldstein

I like how I saw more "said" than anything. That's good.
Post #: 55
9/9/2011 9:47:07   
Vector

@shadowlord9k: i never wouldve thought of self-destruct.... but no, none of your guesses are right. keep trying if you dare.

EDIT: you might like it, goldstein, but i'm not too proud of it. that's just me whining like a baby though lol

< Message edited by Vector -- 9/9/2011 9:48:41 >
Post #: 56
9/9/2011 11:55:29   
Shadowlord9k

Vector: Really? I mean putting a self-destruct would be kinda obvious to do...

I did rule out other weaknesses such as:
Paradoxes
Lava
Fish
Etc.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 57
9/9/2011 12:53:34   
Vector

i'm sorry, fish? that just made me laugh.

i think i might pull something off with self-destruct, but it can't just be a simple override where somebody could just press a button and BOOM. the cyborg is in full control of himself, remember, which includes the poorly re-named robotic copy of suicide.
Post #: 58
9/9/2011 13:19:25   
Shadowlord9k

There is a reason I ruled out fish.

Maybe the self-destruct could be more like a override switch.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 59
9/9/2011 19:19:01   
Vector

*shudders* i just had the craziest, nightmare inducing concept that might even defy Artix's crazy ideas when I started writing my next chapter: (WARNING: do not reveal this spoiler to help prevent the spread of mental scarring! dont worry its still age appropriate, just really, really bizarre)

spoiler:

Super Death in a bright pink outfit

umm... i can haz therapy?
Post #: 60
9/9/2011 20:58:40   
star screamer

I know how to read spoilers and that is just scary! Not as scary as a pony wearing a mango though

AQW  Post #: 61
9/9/2011 21:21:38   
Vector

i just dont know if i should just make a vague reference like someone mentioning it or just leave it alone entirely

made my decision. i hope i made the right choice

EDIT: sneak peek time! this one's for much later in the story, but i'll tell ya anyway: when the war finally comes around in the story, it will be a real war; direct fighting between good and evil, not some silly goose chase for important war-meter items. (coughcorescough) i'll try to make it as 'clean' as possible, though, but like i said its for much later

< Message edited by Vector -- 9/10/2011 0:26:02 >
Post #: 62
9/11/2011 22:24:11   
Celestin123

That sounds very interesting, Vector. Your story is looking pretty good so far and I can't wait to
see what happens next!=P

< Message edited by Celestin123 -- 9/11/2011 22:55:33 >
AQ  Post #: 63
9/11/2011 22:50:20   
Vector

did you read my updated chapter, though? or has it been forgotten by a trivial arguement?

anyway, noone seems to be guessing what the cyborg's possible weakness could be... oh, about that:
technically the typical EMP from science fiction (or some creative minds) would actually work, but since the cyborg already knows about that... 'weapon', so to speak, the actual effectiveness is limited to a lucky throw/shot. Skulldeep wasn't messing around when they wanted the absolute best super soldier, but there is one sort of EMP that could spread fast enough to make a guaranteed kill... or at least threaten.
Post #: 64
9/11/2011 22:58:42   
Shadowlord9k

Vector: Let me guess, a computer virus.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 65
9/11/2011 23:39:47   
Vector

possible, but its not what im thinking of...
Post #: 66
9/11/2011 23:41:05   
Shadowlord9k

Vector: a modified computer virus? Or maybe a literal Blue Screen of Death.....
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 67
9/12/2011 0:53:45   
Vector

*sigh* have you forgotten chapter VI?
Post #: 68
9/12/2011 1:22:16   
Shadowlord9k

...maybe, I'll go reread it now.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 69
9/12/2011 23:51:00   
Vector

it's kinda nice to see how well Demo and the cyborg are getting along... maybe too well. what do you guys think?
Post #: 70
9/13/2011 0:06:20   
Shadowlord9k

Vector: Hmmm I think I see where you're going with it.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 71
9/13/2011 21:34:48   
Crystal Lion

I spy a Frakenstein's Monster reference. :p

Also, aww, the pairing's cute.
Post #: 72
9/13/2011 21:42:41   
Vector

made blatantly obvious by the classic exclamation in the character thread

glad you like, just remember there's still a chance where he could turn back around and support skulldeep instead. always is, but i'm not guaranteeing he will.
Post #: 73
9/13/2011 21:52:10   
Crystal Lion

Write whatever you think the plot demands, I say.

Could I try illustrating the kiss scene? Just wondering, do you have a screenshot of the cyborg? Or his character page? Unless Experimental is the cyborg here.
Post #: 74
9/13/2011 22:04:21   
Vector

...r-really? you'd do that? umm... wow...

(experimental is the cyborg. in the story though, he truly has... had no name, until Demo thought one for him, as you just read. yes, that means you can do it )
Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) Trials of Morality Discussion
Page 3 of 11«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition