Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

War on Westion - Fire War 2

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> War on Westion - Fire War 2
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/22/2011 7:19:45   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

War on Westion - Fire War 2

Location: War on Westion -> Tikala -> click on 'Bug War 2 - Replay the Bug War' button
Waves: 900000
Release Date: Aug 14th, 2009

Missions Available:
  • Defend Town
  • Pyras's Cave
  • Fire War Bossfight
  • Fire War Bossfight (Missions)
  • Starship Crash!

Shops Available:
  • Fire Proofing
  • T-Flan
  • Bugspray
  • NG Bugspray
  • Steampunk Mecha
  • Steampunk NG Mecha
  • Fire Stones
  • Fire Gems
  • Fire Merge
  • Starship Swag - Fire War 2
  • Starship NG Swag
  • Ancient Relics
  • NG Ancient Relics

NPCs:
  • Doom Lord
  • Valoth
  • Xaria
  • Jaania
  • Casca
  • Maegwyn
  • Buckaroo
  • Clyde
  • Tikala

Dialogue:
    Cutscene

*Cutscene shows Pyras rising on the surface of Planet Westion*

Meanwhile... On a Shadowscythe Base in a distant galaxy

Doom Lord: My Lord, our agents on Planet Westion have reported that a Magma Lord has just awoken and is laying waste to the countryside!
    Doom Lord: He was apparently sleeping beneath our starship and woke up when we took it back!
    Valoth: Muahahaha! This is excellent news! Let's delay our invasion of Westion for a while...
    Valoth: Let's allow the Magma Lord to cause as much destruction as possible before we take the planet!
    Doom Lord: As you command, My Lord.
    Doom Lord: I have also just received news that the ancient Starship has arrived and joined our fleet.
    Valoth: Very good... That Starship carries an ancient device that was developed long ago during the Dragon Wars.
    Valoth: Unfortunately, that ship was lost in a battle before it could be used... Now we can control it.
    Valoth: Commence with Plan 9 immediately!
    Doom Lord: As you command, My Lord.

As the ancient starship droves near the asteroid... it glows...

Xaria/Jaania/Casca

Casca: Ah, so you found a key with the same strange face... I'll bet it is one of the keys that opens that mysterious door.

• Talk
    Casca: Hello <Character>!
    Casca: As you know, there is a weird door in House Mystraven that we have adopted as our official House Artifact...
    Casca: My curiosity is killing me! I really want to find out what is behind that door!
    Casca: So, I have been reading as much as I can to find out how it works.
    Casca: Dean Warlic has been very helpful to me and has encouraged my research about the door.
    Casca: He told me about the existence of certain dimensional doorways that have lain dormant since the era of Dragons.
    Casca: Each doorway is guarded by a Gatekeeper who requires adventurers seeking access to open the door.
    Casca: The Gatekeeper hides the location of the keys in riddles.
    Casca: Anyway, a few nights ago I was alone at House Mystraven late at night and...get this... The door started talking to me!
    Casca: I thought I was going crazy at first... but I am sure of what I heard...
    Casca: It said: The first key is found within the snoring flames of sand..
    Casca: That made absolutely no sense to me...
    Casca: until I heard Dean Warlic talking about the Vul'Kharim prophecy here on Planet Westion.
    Casca: I am convinced that The snoring flames of sand have something to do with the Magma Lord that just woke up here!
    Casca: So, I booked the first starship flight out here to check it out!
    Casca: Unfortunately, I can't proceed as planned because my mecha was badly damaged in the crash.
    Casca: I would like you to continue my quest and find the first key for our House!

Jaania: A Drakylon Rune! This is an incredible discovery! I will take this back to GEARS for further study!

• Talk
    Jaania: Hello <Character name>! As you know, the Drakylon Cube is the symbol of our house!
    Jaania: We have studied the legends of the Cube very closely and have nearly unlocked its mysteries!
    Jaania: The key to opening the Cube rests upon 6 forgotten runes.
    Jaania: These runes come from an ancient sec of Dragons who created the cube long ago.
    Jaania: Sadly , there are no records of their ancient language, so the runes have been completely forgotten by time.
    Jaania: Legends tell that the Dragons inscribed the rune sin various locations across the universe.
    Jaania: After studying many ancient tomes, we now believe that one of the runes is somewhere on Planet Westion!
    Jaania: It is hinted that the locations of the runes are watched over by powerful guardians.
    Jaania: Unfortunately, I am unable to continue my research here because my mecha was badly damaged in the crash.
    Jaania: I would like you to continue my research and find the first rune for our House!

Maegwyn

Maegwyn: You look a bit singed. Perhaps the Vul-Kharim priestess that just arrived in town can help you.

• Fireproofing!
    Maegwyn: This is the finest and deadliest spray known to man! Who would have thought? ... Mocha Cola...

Fire Safety?
    Maegwyn: Yeah, er... following safety regulations is important.
    Maegwyn: I have a few canisters of non-flammable bug spray - but those are in very limited supply.
    Maegwyn: I have no way to get more bug spray!
    Maegwyn: So I had to come up with a new plan - er, plan. I'm really excited about my new flan pan ...
    Maegwyn: The Knife and Spork keeps a huge supply of fire extinguishers in the back room in case of kitchen... accidents.
    Maegwyn: ...but they're obviously much too small to be of any use to you in your mecha.
    Maegwyn: So I had GEARS University convert the remaining canisters into mecha-sized fire extinguishers.
    Maegwyn: When developing the coolant and filling the canisters, they made an amazing discovery.
    Maegwyn: Metal acts as a catalyst on perfluorethylene to polymerize it!
    Maegwyn: Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) can be used as a coating to provide heat resistance!
    Maegwyn: It also has non-stick properties -
    Maegwyn: ...with this coating on my new pan, making flans is easier than pie! I like to call this substance ... T-Flan!
    Maegwyn: he seems un-amazed... I'd better get to the point.
    Maegwyn: <Character>, you'll also find the new PTFE mod in my Fire Extinguisher shop!
    Maegwyn: Merging the PTFE with your Valor Badges will create a new type of mecha mod - the T-Flan!
    Maegwyn: It will add heat resistance to protect you! You can come back and add more Valor Badges to increase your heat resistance!
    Maegwyn: Be safe out there! When you get back to Soluna City, drop by the Knife and Spork.
    Maegwyn: I'll have some new challenges for you soon.

• Bug Spray!
    Maegwyn: This is the finest and deadliest spray known to man! Who would have thought? ... Mocha Cola...

• Talk
    Maegwyn: Ed Equine's news transmission of your valor in the war is what brought me here.
    Maegwyn: I said to myself, I know that name! <Character> is one of my favorite customers!
    Maegwyn: During the last Bug War here, you may remember the lucky accident with that shipment of bug spray meant for the Knife and Spork..
    Maegwyn: ...when it crashed in the desert and annihilated countless numbers of bugs.
    Maegwyn: With the intense heat that crater is generating, it is too dangerous to risk such an accident now.
    Maegwyn: The bug spray manufacturers have refused to transport shipments anywhere in the multiverse!
    Maegwyn: The Knife and Spork keeps plenty of bug spray on hand. I consulted with some of the experts at GEARS University...
    Maegwyn: and we developed a cutting-edge technological breakthrough!
    Maegwyn: I brought some for you to use in combat.
    Maegwyn: That spray's got a long shelf life - it's worth it! And I might need bail money!!
    Maegwyn: shhh... Don't tell Chief Duncan!
    Maegwyn: I could be arrested on charges of illegal interplanetary shipping regulations violations...
    Maegwyn: ...and there are no kitchens in those jail cells!

Buckaroo

Buckaroo: Haha! I have finished my Steampunk mecha design! Now, bring me Elemental Embers!

• Mecha Shops
    Buckaroo: Be sure to tell all of your friends about my awesome Steampunk mecha models!

Fire Infusion
    Buckaroo: I can infuse Steampunk mecha armor with fire! This will make it even more effective against fire monsters!

• Talk
    Buckaroo: You may have heard that I am working on a new type of Steam-Powered mecha!
    Buckaroo: I have tons of Shadowscythe Scrap Metal. Now I just need some Elemental Fire.
    Buckaroo: While you're fighting those fire monsters, look out for Elemental Embers!
    Buckaroo: Now I just need to figure out how to harness its elemental properties!
    Buckaroo: I can already smell the mountains of money that will be coming my way soon... muahahaha!

Clyde

Clyde: Pyras is on his way to this town! I have a plan to destroy him! Please help!

• Starship Swag
    Clyde: Check out some of this fine swag for your starship!

• Talk
    Clyde: Howdy, <Character>! The desert insects are stampeding again!
    Clyde: This time the bugs are really spooked...
    Clyde: It's almost like they are running for their lives!
    Clyde: I don't even want to think about what could cause a Mecha Size ant to run like a baby!
    Clyde: Ever since that Shadowscythe ship took off and left behind that giant crater, I've had a bad feeling...
    Clyde: Now the Vul'Kharim are talking like it's the End of Days!
    Clyde: Anyway, we could use your help in exterminating some bugs! They are stampeding towards town as we speak!
    Clyde: Talk to Maegwyn if you need some help killing those nasty bugs!

Tikala

Tikala: <Character>! Your destiny is at hand! You are the chosen one!

• Shops
    Tikala: These relics are priceless to the Vul'Kharim! They possess great power against Fire...

• Why Me?
    Tikala: You are not from this planet. You are a visitor. The prophecy clearly states that your hand will awaken the sleeper.
    Tikala: We realize that the Shadowscythe were technically the ones who excavated the starship and awakened Pyras.
    Tikala: However, your arrival on Planet Westion started the chain of events that lead to this fateful event.
    Tikala: Our prophecies also tell that the visitor is a hero who fights valiantly to protect the planet!
    Tikala: The Shadowscythe are a vile scourge that has descended upon us.
    Tikala: They could never fulfill the prophecies. You are the only one who can possibly fulfill this role!
    Tikala: I have studied the prophecies my entire life! I just know that you are the chosen one!
    Tikala: I have come bearing ancient Vul'Kharim weapons that will help your battle against Pyras and his minions!
    Tikala: They are enchanted with the power of Ice and should be highly effective against Fire enemies.
    Tikala: I hope that you find them useful!

• Prophecy?
    Tikala: The hand of the visitor shall awaken the sleeper and bring doom down from the stars.
    Tikala: This is an ancient prophecy of my people, The Vul'Kharim.
    Tikala: Our ancient legends also speak of a guardian that sleeps within this planet.
    Tikala: He is older than all life on Westion and was once dedicating to protecting the planet from harm.
    Tikala: Our legends tell that this guardian, Pyras, was driven mad by a spear sent from the stars many millennia ago.
    Tikala: We believe that the Spear is actually the Ancient Shadowscythe Starship that was discovered deep within the mines.
    Tikala: This spear impaled him and trapped him deep below the planet's surface.
    Tikala: His rage burned and he covered the planet with fire for nearly a century until he finally collapsed from exhaustion.
    Tikala: He has slept for many millenia since. Many changes have occured on this planet... new life, new civilizations...
    Tikala: When he awakens, he will not recognize his Planet and he will try to destroy everything in his path.
    Tikala: Our prophecies also state that only the Hand of the Visitor will lay him to rest eternally.
    Tikala: You are the one who will silence Pyras. You have been chosen by the Vul'Kharim.

• NOTE: This war was the original Bug War 2, but later turned into Fire War 2.
  • NOTE 2: The war also turned permanent after it ends.

< Message edited by Peachii -- 10/14/2011 4:11:05 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> War on Westion - Fire War 2
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition