Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Prizes?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Prizes?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/24/2011 22:49:52   
Xx. Christian .xX

what about if we get some rewards by doing good deeds in ED

and what i mean aabout this is that when u saw a hacker or a scammer then u report them titan or nw will giv u varium or credits

what do u guys think?
Post #: 1
8/24/2011 22:51:36   
Joe10112

There's actually something called:

Epicduel Defender, its a 'cheevo, given by a mod to a player for outstandingness in what you just described.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
8/24/2011 22:52:42   
Xx. Christian .xX

^

how do they keep track on it cuz i reported alot of scammers and hackers
Post #: 3
8/24/2011 22:56:13   
Joe10112

You might have reported alot, but how many were legit? Not saying it isnt, I'm just saying, not every report is correct and not every scammer is banned...

I guess you just have to be "caught" by a mod reporting, telling somoene to not scam, or otherwise helping the community to get it...I'll ask Ashari next time she's online.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
8/24/2011 22:59:14   
Xx. Christian .xX

^ all right ill ask alley cat when shes online
Post #: 5
8/24/2011 23:44:44   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

Something like this was tried in Beta with the EpicDuel Defender achievement, but it backfired. Many players started showing off hacks in public trying to get this achievement so it's been discontinued.

There still are the Epic Artist achievement and Lore Master achievements for getting a suggestion item in-game and helping the EpicDuel Wiki respectively. There won't be any cheevos for reporting players or finding hacks (you shouldn't be hacking in the first place), however. It just has too much potential to encourage abuse by people who are seeking an achievement. False reports do take up our time, so if anything we're trying to avoid getting more of those.

Now don't get me wrong, the mod team appreciates every report you guys send in! We just don't want you to report people for the wrong reason, and seeking an achievement would be a wrong reason. Reports are there to make the community better so it's in your best interest to report troublemakers anyway. ^^

< Message edited by Ashari -- 8/24/2011 23:50:04 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
8/25/2011 9:44:44   
Xx. Christian .xX

^

ashari its different now we merged to AE so it means different forum style, we can only report trough lawman through PRIVATE MESSAGE
or we all known as PM, so that means that NO ONE will know who i reported except lawman and about the chevoo u said that they stopped giving chevoo about reporting scammers and hacker why not credits like 5k
Post #: 7
8/25/2011 10:02:37   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

^Since we can only post to lawman, it is possible that they could hack someone else before their banned if we doint know who to look out for.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Prizes?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition