Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Wow..

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Wow..
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/3/2011 8:28:09   
zippinbolts

I just got on ed again and wow! The game feels somewhat similar to beta when almost everyone had their own style of playing and there's no lag. :) so why the sudden change?
AQ AQW  Post #: 1
9/3/2011 8:35:54   
Shadronica

Post again in a few days time and then let us know your thoughts zippinbolts.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
9/3/2011 8:39:31   
Calogero

clearly you haven't been playing a lot since your return... like Shadronica says...
Let's talk about that in a few days

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
9/3/2011 8:42:11   
Dendavex

Play for 3 days and you will see
Epic  Post #: 4
9/3/2011 8:43:01   
zippinbolts

? What happens in a few days?
AQ AQW  Post #: 5
9/3/2011 8:43:25   
One Winged Angel1357

own style of playing not so much
lag i havent noticed much but even when people complained that lag was everywhere i didnt notice that much
similar to Beta not so much i still dont like all the mean words ive been hearing
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
9/3/2011 8:44:33   
Lord Nub

Hmmm interesting post lol. I find myself incapable of playing this game at the moment, as every match is exactly the same fight and the lag is horrible.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
9/3/2011 8:46:19   
zippinbolts

... I guess that everyone has the same build at high levels.
AQ AQW  Post #: 8
9/3/2011 8:53:29   
Basicball

i still like it the same then i did in beta

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
9/3/2011 8:57:23   
Shadronica

Well that is what the game of ED is about yeah ... everyone has to have the same build rofl.

Sorry about the sarcasm zippinbolts I am not having a go at you but I thought you were a level cap player but since your not then that explains why you haven't seen what is ahead of you. ;)

*coughTLMcough*
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 10
9/3/2011 9:26:47   
zippinbolts

o.0 I fought a tlm once... It was painful. I want to change to bm someday. But really what happens in a few day?
AQ AQW  Post #: 11
9/3/2011 9:29:52   
roborapter1493

It's just a warning for when you play to much don't get to excited cuz within days they will start saying there will be release but don't get your hopes to high. And about the lvl cap as well
when you reach the lvl cap u reached the Fun cap

DF  Post #: 12
9/3/2011 9:30:27   
Fay Beeee

^ zippinbolts

I think they mean wait until you realise all the changes that affect you and the others you are fighting.
You may find you will need a new build, as there have been LOADS of changes since Beta.
To help with this the EpicDuel wiki is great for the stat progressions. And I would also suggest that you have a look at the past Design Notes.
Good Luck :)

Epic  Post #: 13
9/3/2011 9:33:07   
zippinbolts

Need a new build? My reflex-multi Dex BH is owning as always..
AQ AQW  Post #: 14
9/3/2011 9:40:21   
Fay Beeee

Then sorry. Obviously you did not need help.
Epic  Post #: 15
9/3/2011 9:53:54   
The Shadow Dragon

Just a friendly hint, NPC when you reach 28. Trust me, you will regret PvPing at that level.
Post #: 16
9/3/2011 10:37:24   
redxtra

well i kno one thing tho....
i found a build for cyber hunter (my own build and strategy) that goes against everything and have a good chance at winning.
im so happy *tear*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
9/3/2011 11:23:40   
Remorse

I know one thing,

The 60plus mp support TLM build is actully unstopable!!!
If they seriolsy dont nerf that soon and i mean next week soon ima quit!
Its about 10x worse then the orignal heal loopers as mages because they are also tanks!! and they aslo have artillery!!
Epic  Post #: 18
9/3/2011 12:15:46   
Colarndo

That's why I do not play 2v2 anymore. The amount of TLM with multi and high support just spoils the game as all the builds are the same.
And tact mercs got buffed to +13 hybrid from +12 and dex requirement lowered for multi.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
9/3/2011 13:55:38   
NecroCrime

Well it's always either Str or Supp builds and 90% are TLM. I gotta admit that there was way more common builds during beta days but I still like this game (:
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 20
9/3/2011 14:37:07   
redxtra

yup the best thing for us to do is fight npcs til we puke.
i mean i found my way to deal with them and im sure many people have too but yea
all i can say is try different strategies and stuff till you find the one
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
9/3/2011 14:56:10   
Aere

You can't really speak in generalities until your level is 31+. Anybody below that doesn't even matter in the grand scheme of EpicDuel, because they can't make the most out of updates.

Opinions on the state of the game mean little unless said person has been playing long enough and consistently enough to matter.
AQW Epic  Post #: 22
9/3/2011 16:13:05   
MirageD

^^....hope that's not true...and doubt it is...most of the latest updates (balance) are to help the lower lvl players
AQW Epic  Post #: 23
9/3/2011 16:15:26   
Joe10112

Zippin, I'm pretty sure you don't know what you're talkinga bout. Find some Tac Mercs, and then you'll understand. Check their builds. I guarantee you, majority is Sup + Artillery + Zooka etc...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 24
9/3/2011 17:28:19   
PivotalDisorder

@redxtra: their isnt enough good cyber hunters playing to really say whether your build is original or not.

except for the excessive amounts of arrogant support mercs in 2v2 and str mercs in 1v1 the game is a lot more diverse.
its just a shame that so many players are insecure people inside and cannot play any other class/build than the OP one.
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Wow..
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition