Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Parker's Books

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Parker's Books
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/13/2011 4:31:09   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Parker's Books

Directions: Planet Zargon -> Enter shop on the left, with a 'Parker's Books' sign

Locations Available:
None

Missions Available:
None

Shops Available:
  • Zargon Comics
  • Comic-Book-Themed Weapons

NPCs:
  • Kent Parker

Dialogue:
    Kent Parker: Welcome to my bookshop, <Character>! Would you like to check out my latest comics?

• Comics!
    Kent Parker: Would you like a subscription to the Adventures of <Character>? ZPS delivers to starships!

• Weapons!
    Kent Parker: I just got a shipment of comic-book-themed weapons! Selina said they have Combos!
  • Combos?
    Kent Parker: Combos are a part of the new technology Selina is working on.
    Kent Parker: I'm not sure whether you already know about this, actually.
    Kent Parker: She can explain about the Combos better than I can, so you should go back and talk to her.
    Kent Parker: You may have to do a few missions for her before the Combos are ready...
    Kent Parker: If that's the case, then just keep helping her. She'll tell you when they're all set up!
    Kent Parker: These got a little scratched during delivery, but they are still very good weapons!
    Kent Parker: They were originally developed in tandem with a marvelous film featuring superheroes!
    Kent Parker: I doubt it ever made it as far as Cinemech, but it was very popular on some of the more distant planets.
    Kent Parker: So enjoy the weapons and don't forget to test out the Combos whenever Selina gets that all set up if she hasn't already!

• Talk
    Kent Parker: Hi, I'm Kent Parker. Since my powers were drained by Dr. Boltavolt, I decided to set up a bookshop!
    Kent Parker: I just got a new comic in stock... It's called the Adventures of <Character>!
    Kent Parker: Hey... that's your... No way! It must be a coincidence...

• Superpower?
    Kent Parker: I used to have a pretty strange power. I could communicate telepathically with others through writing.
    Kent Parker: If I concentrated on a person hard enough. They would "hear" any words that I wrote down.
    Kent Parker: It was even possible for me to write dreams for sleeping people.
    Kent Parker: It was an amazing gift, but in the wrong hands my power can be used to cause madness.
    Kent Parker: I hope that Boltavolt can't directly use the powers he has drained from us...

< Message edited by golden1231 -- 7/1/2012 17:17:12 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Parker's Books
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition