Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= New Design Notes 9/13 - Talk Like a Pirate Day! Live!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= New Design Notes 9/13 - Talk Like a Pirate Day! Live!
Page 8 of 8«<45678
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/20/2011 17:27:03   
Basicball

*finally*

i got to uploading the new vid

internet at boarding school is so bad... took me hours to upload 30 K

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS5CFV331FA

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 176
9/20/2011 18:24:45   
PivotalDisorder

scratch that. I couldn't watch more than a minute. sorry man :P

< Message edited by psibertus -- 9/20/2011 18:25:57 >
Post #: 177
9/21/2011 8:25:07   
BlueKatz

The new non Var gun is epic for Support build
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 178
9/21/2011 14:22:40   
Basicball

haha, np psibertus
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 179
9/21/2011 15:07:20   
PivotalDisorder

@Basicball: It is great that you make a video for those who don't get to play much.

well so far only one person wasn't happy with this update, that for me says "resounding success"
Post #: 180
9/21/2011 16:19:54   
supermasivo

I love these new weapons! Thank u! E.D now my support build rocks! very high hp and very high support! love it.

I'm ROBERTOCO! THE GREAT!
Epic  Post #: 181
9/21/2011 21:38:58   
One Winged Angel1357

@Sorceress555 looks like i need to talk to my Naval officer for telling me the wrong spelling also the question is why the head is called the head not what it is and just being the restroom isnt the answer its becuase the front of the ship was the restroom. as for the name of teh poop deck that seems to be a mystery lost in time to the Navy.

Anyway Im less broke now but the gear is still just out of my reach but should i replace Caden's Wrath or CarrierZooka first becuase this stuff is the bomb
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 182
9/21/2011 21:41:54   
PivotalDisorder

quote:

In naval architecture, a poop deck is a deck that forms the roof of a cabin built in the rear, or "aft", part of the superstructure of a ship.
The name originates from the French word for stern, la poupe, from Latin puppis.
from wikipedia.
Post #: 183
9/21/2011 21:47:11   
One Winged Angel1357

you know something i've been taught not to trust wikipedia but this time it can win but none of my unit knew how the poop deck got its name so maybe its just something 105 people didnt know
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 184
9/21/2011 22:28:46   
PivotalDisorder

wikipedia can be kinda spooky :P remember when that wwe guy killed his wife, kid/s and then himself and it got posted to wikipedia before the police even knew about it.
the wiki posting had come from a pc within the WWE headquarters. even though wiki isn't 100% reliable, for something as meaningless as poop deck, I think it is safe.
Post #: 185
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 6 7 [8]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= New Design Notes 9/13 - Talk Like a Pirate Day! Live!
Page 8 of 8«<45678
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition