Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Balance Discussions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Balance Discussions
Page 29 of 30«<2627282930>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/21/2011 10:46:18   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Something i still find an issue, is Blood Mage. Ok, they have decent skills, and two buffing ones, but what deters me from using the class is no malf or smoke. Even if one were applied, i would use it. Like TM though, wouldn't it benefit from Malf like TM has? Of course a skill has to be removed to add it in but i'm not sure which i would lose to replace it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 701
11/21/2011 10:56:02   
Calogero

@ Digital

If I remember correctly, They didn't add it because They think it would Overpower BloodMages...
But clearly Hybrid + Reroute on Tact Merc wasn't Overpowerd in their book...

Makes you think right...

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 702
11/21/2011 11:20:44   
Remorse

^
IKR!!

Another thing is, back in the old days before the new classes they often told us the reason for not giving mages a decent mana drain is the combination of reroute and a large mana drain would be TOO oped.
Yet they made TLMs with Atom smash, really does make you think what on earth were they thinking....
Epic  Post #: 703
11/21/2011 14:12:15   
Arcanis

quote:

Yet they made TLMs with Atom smash, really does make you think what on earth were they thinking....

They weren't. And now also they have absolutely no idea what to do so they don't piss of 70% of community. Thus the delays of balance changes
and yet again new circle of throwing bones (new gear,missions etc) to players. ED served its purpose. Got them job in AE.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 704
11/21/2011 15:30:18   
Hun Kingq

Autumms, is Titan the NPC over powered?

A 2 in 1 passive like HELO would not make the Blood Mage overpowered because it does not increase the damage.
Vast majority of Blood Mages would not have it on max some will have it on level 5 and what is the percentage of return
for reroute on level 5, we would put points on other skills. So explain how would HELO make the Blood Mage overpowered?

Jekyll, To answer your question "^Sounds good, but why not just have reroute and blood lust separately?" then it would take up
another slot on the skill tree for one. Two then the Blood Mage would have two linked skills. Three, the Blood mage is a
new evolved class so it needs a new evolve unique skill.

FrostHS, what I am trying to accomplish is evolved, unique, and unlinked skills to any other class then the Tech mage so if the
Cyber Hunter and Blood Mage both has HELO that is linking two very different classes and if the Cyber Hunter screws it up
then the Blood Mage will get punished.

State Alchemist, Don't you get tired of having to put on technician and Reflex Boost wasting two turns hoping either one will works as
it should which I noticed each one fails to limit damage too often so how about Guardian, a hybrid shield, that increases DEX
and Tech in one turn. It can increase at the same rate as technician use the same amount of energy. Players will now come and say
this will make the Blood Mage over powered but it does the same thing as putting on both reflex boost and technician but better
as well as in one turn instead of two. In 2vs2 I always get malfunctioned and smoked or if your in 2vs1 you get malfunctioned and
smoked put on Guardian and that take care of two debuffs in a single turn. How many times in 2vs2 you got stuck with a low level partner
that basically had no defense or resistance or a high level that had very little defense or resistance? Put the Guardian
on them they last more than two rounds.

Many times the 2vs2 battled lasted 12+ rounds as a Blood Mage as I seen the opponent able to restore energy through static charge or
reroute I had to hope for no blocks or deflections getting very little health return an unable to heal as I see the opponent
able to heal over and over again.

Digital X look at page 27 post 669 at my debuff skill better than malfunction, smoke, and definitly better than Intimidation. I
call it Restriction because it would debuff all stats and seek out the stat with the highest points and putting the largest debuff
on that stat as well as enhancing energy damage so the true power of Plasma rain can be seen.

They want the Blood Mage to be the evolved aggressive form of the Tech Mage then give the Blood Mage the power and skills to
display that aggression.
Epic  Post #: 705
11/21/2011 15:43:26   
FrostHS
Banned

^Trust me, CH won't mess it up. We only have 1 passive, just like the Blood Mages. Stupid SA, all it is is a LUCK passive that i like, but i don't like having static. It's one of the most annoying things in ED to have you're rage malf/static blocked by someone with 70 dex less then you while you have a level 7-10 SA. I would be just fine if all we got in place of SC was RR. I support you're idea of HELO, it sounds like a great skill, and i hope it gets implemented. The only way we would mess it up is abusing skills like EMP,Malf,heal,mass. By then we'd have full health and they'ed have no energy or defense against the upcoming attacks.
AQW Epic  Post #: 706
11/21/2011 16:31:31   
Wootz

quote:

1234speedy, So you take HELO first so you will think it will make the Blood Mage over powered and you think it will be added as an addition to the skill tree but it will not be an addition it would replace Blood Lust. What happens when a Blood mage puts on reflex boost they get health when they attack and get energy when they are hit so what is the difference other then HELO is always on and gets the same percentage as reroute. Put the new shield, Guardian, it limits the damage from attacks thus making the energy return low but enough so the Blood mage could last in battle. Did you know the NPC, Titan has both reroute and Blood Lust, is he over powered, no, how many have beat him, many. It does not use energy to use since the Blood Mage has too many energy using skills.

Reroute should have never left the mage class but should have been evolved with the new class.

Your idea short changes the Blood mage with low percentage and will only work in 1vs1 where HELO will work in any match without any glitches.

So what skill you want to go over next so I can clarify that skill will not make the Blood Mage over powered?

HELO is overpowered because it returns both Health and Energy. Don't you think? Non other class; except Tactical Mercenaries; get to return both, and I'm pretty sure that by the next balance update one of those things will get off TLM's skill tree.
In 2v2, it'd be used on the player who has the lowest Health in the opposite team.

quote:

^ Or NPC's with 1000 EP, not gonna point fingers at any NPC (Armor Hazard, Administrator 11), anyone wanna restore 120 hp per hit? I know I want to xD hmm if this was implemented 2 low level Cyber Hunters just might be able to beat down those baddies lol.

Lol, never thought of that. Well, that would make me solo both of those bosses ;)

quote:

It's the closer the the end part that concerns me. At 100 HP the player would only restore 12 HP...

More then you'd get by BloodLust.

quote:

quote:

the ammount of the HP you would regen is the % of current EP in the opponents Energy Pool.

I think your confusing energy pool with health pool.

Lol, how? I stated that your HP would regen by the x% of the current Energy in the opponents Energy Pool.

quote:

A 2 in 1 passive like HELO would not make the Blood Mage overpowered because it does not increase the damage.
Vast majority of Blood Mages would not have it on max some will have it on level 5 and what is the percentage of return
for reroute on level 5, we would put points on other skills. So explain how would HELO make the Blood Mage overpowered?

There's was only 2 skills that increased damage, Diamond blades, which was remowed because it was 'overpowered' since Iron Skin didn't cover resistance and the Mercenaries would be extremely damaged by Energy Blades. And ofcourse, Deadly Aim. And, again. It would make them overpowered because they can put two times smaller ammount of skill points into one skills which is BloodLust & Reroute combined.

quote:

FrostHS, what I am trying to accomplish is evolved, unique, and unlinked skills to any other class then the Tech mage so if the
Cyber Hunter and Blood Mage both has HELO that is linking two very different classes and if the Cyber Hunter screws it up

Where were you when they putten an req to hybrid armor and Reroute, punishing Tech Mages and Mercenaries.

quote:

Guardian, a hybrid shield, that increases DEX
and Tech in one turn.

It's overpowered because of the same reason as HELO.

quote:

I would be just fine if all we got in place of SC was RR.

Hell no! What do you think how will people spam Massacre?!?!

AQW Epic  Post #: 707
11/21/2011 17:12:06   
Calogero

quote:

this will make the Blood Mage over powered but it does the same thing as putting on both reflex boost and technician but better
as well as in one turn instead of two.

That's why this isn't Overpowered, and why TLM's Smoke-Tech Is overpowered.
Reflex Boost and Technician on BloodMage are a Tier 4 and Tier 1 Skill so plenty of ' room ' between it

Technician and Smoke are both Tier 2 making them Easy accesable with still enough stats to abuse other crap.
( Seeing RB buffs Technician and RB is tier 4, Smoke/Tech doesn't really need to be removed, just increase the Skill space between it? make Technician or Smoke tier 4? )

No Class, should get a skill that ' Nerfs ' all skils or buffs 2 skills in 1 turn.
If you are blind and see this as Balanced, clearly you have your balance priorities missplaced and should rethink what you just suggested.

As I stated like a Shipload of times, Give BloodMages Assimilate back as a Tier 4 and Reflex Boost as a Tier 3 skill and They are just fine
No reason to Overpower the class just because you and others are to ' lazy ' to waste an extra turn to Nerf/Boost
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 708
11/21/2011 17:16:30   
goldslayer1

@hun king
u cant compare HELO to titan titan bloodlust and reroute are both lvl 4.
u know players will max the hell out of it and make it OP.
it would basically be high hp str build heal loop.
i would use maxx helo, high lvl field medic and DA
with a ton of str with like 96 dex and just damage enemies healing me with bloodlust effect and using field medic when the hp is too low for the bloodlust to handle in a single turn.
AQW Epic  Post #: 709
11/21/2011 21:39:20   
Hun Kingq

FrostHS, Cyber Hunters would screw it up and again we need skills that are not linked between different classes because as we are starting to see when
they do a requirement on one skill it affects multiple different classes.

1234speedy, so since you say having health return and energy return at the same time makes the Blood Mage overpowered then having reflex boost on
is surely giving Blood mage great power and that they are flooding the leader boards and that over 90% of the players are Blood Mages oh wait the leader boards are not flooded with blood mages and less than 5% of the player population is Blood mages. Some players on the forum even abandon the Blood Mage for Cyber Hunter or Tac merc. So Reflex boost or Blood Lust should be taken away since having both in your opinion makes that class over powered. Nothing will be deleted of the tac merc skill tree their skill tree just will be rearranged.

If there is low damage or blocks then there is low or no return so again you have not shown it does not increase the power of the Blood Mage making them overpowered. No high level player would go below Level 5 HELO so there goes that theory that less points would be put into HELO.

Long before they were going to put requirements on those skills affecting the other class I have been trying to get the skills I came up implemeted to buff the Blood Mage Class and not nerf any other class but many of you kept screaming nerf, nerf, nerf and kept scream Hun Kings ideas are overpowered. So which is better Implementing my ideas buffing the Blood mage Class and holding of on anymore nerfs and requirements or nerf, nerf, nerf requirements, requirements, requirements. When I say the new class skill trees have one or more of the same skills as the original claases I pointed out it was a bad idea to have linked skills but a player thought having linked skills is a good idea so now does that player think linked skills is a good idea?

Since you say Guardian is over powered then they should either take away reflex boost or technician from the blood mage because Guardian
does the same thing in one turn as Reflex boost and technician does in two and it would last 4 turns just like technician.

andy123, you and other have no idea what overpowered means do you look it up. So far what I have read in other suggestions vast majority
of players don't know what balance is if it was one inch in front of you. The program has set variables and truly can't create a random number
and that is why they will not be able to balance things out so the choices are nerf til death or buff making a class better prepared for all battle modes.

goldslayer1, how do you or anyone know what Level Titan Blood lust and reroute is at, only one that would know is Titan himself because in this game you can't do accurate calculations based on damage anymore. Players maxing it out can be dealt with and the beauty of it that skill can be dealt with without screwing up the other classes and they could put high stat requirements say 45 support to curtail the high strength or high dex. With high strength/high dex then they will have low tech/support paving their loss with energy attacks and smoke lowers dex so there goes physical attacks out of all classes the mage classes blocks and deflects the least.

These new skills I came up with would help out Blood mages from Level 1 to Level 34 not having such a loss /win ratio. Created a Blood Mage from scrap and by level 10 let us know how it is working in the win department for you?

So either all of you could keep calling for nerfs and requirements that affects more than one class or fix the Blood mage class that
have been under par since the beginning?
Epic  Post #: 710
11/21/2011 21:57:21   
goldslayer1

quote:

goldslayer1, how do you or anyone know what Level Titan Blood lust and reroute is at, only one that would know is Titan himself because in this game you can't do accurate calculations based on damage anymore. Players maxing it out can be dealt with and the beauty of it that skill can be dealt with without screwing up the other classes and they could put high stat requirements say 45 support to curtail the high strength or high dex. With high strength/high dex then they will have low tech/support paving their loss with energy attacks and smoke lowers dex so there goes physical attacks out of all classes the mage classes blocks and deflects the least.

These new skills I came up with would help out Blood mages from Level 1 to Level 34 not having such a loss /win ratio. Created a Blood Mage from scrap and by level 10 let us know how it is working in the win department for you?

So either all of you could keep calling for nerfs and requirements that affects more than one class or fix the Blood mage class that
have been under par since the beginning?

first of u can clearly calculate how much hp and energy he regains based on damage u take and give.
its not something u do over 1 match it would take several matches to record the right data.

and as a matter of fact i was thinking of going bloodmage. however im still waiting on a good energy staff with good str and dex.
however ED staff knows it would make bloodmage rise up so they dont seem to release energy staff with str and dex.
thats why the spectral reaper has physical staff form for mage and energy claws and maul for bh and merc.
AQW Epic  Post #: 711
11/21/2011 22:04:59   
FrostHS
Banned

quote:

uote:

Where were you when they putten an req to hybrid armor and Reroute, punishing Tech Mages and Mercenaries

I dunno Probably playing HS. Yes I remember when the Nerf happened. All it did was encourage high str high dex TLM while destroying TM and Merc.
AQW Epic  Post #: 712
11/21/2011 22:37:56   
goldslayer1

@hun
if u dont believe that ur HELO wont be OP, take a look at electro hazard which has lvl 7 bloodlust and lvl 7 reroute.
he doesn't have good gear and he's lvl 31. and he will still defeat ur regular player.
and dont forget he's an NPC with low dex who constantly uses the same strategy.
now look at his tanking capabilities. it sucks
imagine a player WITH tons of tanking, and bloodlust and reroute mixed in one skill.
that would be OP.

if theres one thing ill agree with for sure about bloodmage, is that its a horrible NPCer class.
out of all the classes bloodmage ranks the lowest in NPCs (except for maybe merc) most of my NPC matches as str are taking up 6-8 turns

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 11/21/2011 22:42:01 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 713
11/21/2011 22:47:32   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Blood Mages don't need a way to increase damage. I outdamage most Str Hunters already, adding anymore damage is overkill. What BMs really need is a skill like Bludgeon. Low energy and improves with strength. All the strength moves they have are quite expensive despite them being the most melee of classes. Mercs get Double Strike which is 15 energy and it's often the last skill you get to use after losing energy. Cheap Shot on BHs makes it hard to succesfully leave them short on energy since very few builds ever drain a BH past 10 energy. Frenzy is pretty cheap as well and it increases health. But what do BMs get in terms of cheap skills? Technician, Intimidate and Reflex Boost. Every other class has a low energy cost damaging skill but not the class that would be most likely to have one.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 714
11/21/2011 23:02:40   
goldslayer1

@mallet
well another thing that bothered me is that super charge and BL dont stack.
it should stack in % of health returned. and that would not make it OP.

EDIT:
HORRENDOUS NPCer
so far no matter what build i use NPCs will use shield making NPC last 6-8 turns.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 11/21/2011 23:22:42 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 715
11/21/2011 23:37:00   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@gold I don't see the point of making Bloodlust stack with SC since the new classes will be getting new ultimate skills. It's like giving people twenty euros a few days before they destroy the currency value altogether. It's nice while it lasted but it's still pointless in the end.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 716
11/21/2011 23:45:31   
goldslayer1

@mallet
new ultimate skills for the new classes?
great thats probably another nerf to cyber hunters

well anyway bloodmage does need some type of fixing.
cheap skills like bludgeon, or maul (since i heard its being taken away from tlm) or even cheapshot (in staff form)
it does need a buff IMO. however i think that Hun Kings idea isn't the answer.

a HELO would just make focus tankers, spamming attacks while heal looping and tanking.
its like.
u blocked? cool u still get hp back from the attack u did.
u got blocked? cool u still get energy from being attack for a heal.
AQW Epic  Post #: 717
11/22/2011 1:04:24   
BlueKatz

HELO is the most ridiculous skill I ever heard, even on this forum.
More "Unique" skill to abuse? No build? Max HELO?

To be honest, I don't see any problem with BM from my point of view, it's like BH, it's only good if you have max Stat (varium, fully Enhed). With 20+ damage per turn and regen HP, and 32 Def/Res it's already hard to kill. It has best Element switch skill set IMO. It's skill tree is good too.
About MP regen it already have Reflex Boost, commonly used. Not the best but obviously not the worst.
About cheap skill, most of its skills are not too expensive in fact. Reflex Boost, Technical, Intimidate are below average.

BM is a lot more like Mer. I don't want BM get buffed until they do something about Mer, a class that lack in MP even more than BM and so vulnerable to MP steal. Or maybe something done with CH as well, a class which has a lot more expensive skills.

So far, the only acceptable option to buff BM is putting Assimilation in the skill tree. It solves:
  • Cheap skill
  • Give more MP options
  • Pair with Reflex Boost (because it makes less sense to increase Dex and nerf enemy's STR at once)

Also Nerf Str is not that good. Maybe when the game is more balanced you guys will regret it, but for now it will solve some issues.

@Goony I calculated Rage awhile ago and they are working as they are intended to: balance damage with Def/res (since Def/res increase faster than damage).
    The only thing wrong about Rage that they are too weak now. They should be back to ignore 75% Def/Res
  • AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 718
    11/22/2011 2:24:12   
    Autumms

@Hun Kingq
    I can't be bothered with you to say the least, your arguments are very 1 sided and biased towards blood mages I honestly will never bother talking to you again.
    Epic  Post #: 719
    11/22/2011 7:59:10   
    goldslayer1

@blue
    what i meant by cheap skills was cheap attacks skills, not defensive skills.
    all of the attack skills cost alot
    AQW Epic  Post #: 720
    11/22/2011 9:36:21   
    Wootz

quote:

1234speedy, so since you say having health return and energy return at the same time makes the Blood Mage overpowered then having reflex boost on
    is surely giving Blood mage great power and that they are flooding the leader boards and that over 90% of the players are Blood Mages oh wait the leader boards are not flooded with blood mages and less than 5% of the player population is Blood mages. Some players on the forum even abandon the Blood Mage for Cyber Hunter or Tac merc. So Reflex boost or Blood Lust should be taken away since having both in your opinion makes that class over powered. Nothing will be deleted of the tac merc skill tree their skill tree just will be rearranged.

Maul will be replaced with Stun Grenade for your information. O_O
    And it will make them OP'd, if you read my reply completly, because they got 2 skills in 1 skill which is 10 free levels & 10 free skill points if you try to max it out.
    So, that argument does not apply.

quote:

Since you say Guardian is over powered then they should either take away reflex boost or technician from the blood mage because Guardian
    does the same thing in one turn as Reflex boost and technician does in two and it would last 4 turns just like technician.

Hate to break it for ya' and hate to insult you, but are you dumb?
    Don't you realise that what you are proposing are 2 skills which are actually 4 skills but 2 of them in each of your uniquely over-powered ideas.
    Even Mercenaries and Tactical Mercenaries don't have that ability and they have an passive armour.
    Geez.

quote:

Done that, got it to level 21 ( Link ) only done solo battles and my win ratio is 87% I don't belive that it is an bad ratio.

AQW Epic  Post #: 721
    11/22/2011 11:27:26   
    Remorse

I dont understand why everyone is trying to make new skills for Blood mages...

Personally I think they shold swap asimilate for plasma cannon/or firebolt(preferably plasma cannon because it doesnt really suit the class), why? because they have too many high costing mana attack skils for a class without a decent mana regian, plus they cant take, overload cause they need a stun and they cant take plasma rain cause they need a multi.

With a mana drian and a semi mana regian I think blood mages would do fine,
    If not they could reduce the cooldown of asimilate to 2 benefitng both mages and blood mages plus giving them a decent mana drain.

Combined with reflex and asimilate blood mages should be able to get a decent of mana in enough to sustain them but not enough to make them overpowered.

heck if this change happened I would switch to blood mage :)

Epic  Post #: 722
    11/22/2011 14:34:50   
    Dark Eyes Warior

^ I feel that some of the blood mages skills does not fit their theme
    BM
    how about changing overload from BM to Bh's stun gernade. It's a perfect subsitute it also increases with Dex but does physical damage which that fits the BM theme.
    Assimilation has to go back for mana damage.
    plasma canon has to go because it is more like a tech mage's version of bunker blaster. Either replace plasma canon with assimilation or bunker blaster
    Replace technician with the str buff that merc(not Tlm) has.

Off topic(sorta off) Why is the skill technician is in every ione of the evolved classes?

< Message edited by Dark Eyes Warior -- 11/22/2011 14:36:41 >
    DF AQW Epic  Post #: 723
    11/22/2011 15:34:47   
    Hun Kingq

1234speedy, dumb, if people can't see the the concept of one skill doing what two skills would do but with more
    efficiency you truly lack insight as well as the IQ, so before you call someone dumb look in the mirror and ask why
    am I so dumb?

There is no confirmation from Titan skills will be replaced with the Tact mercs only thing that was confirmed was
    rearranging the skill tree.

87% win ratio that is poor for a varium player and since the character page only displays wins we can't really take your word it
    is 87%. While all of you are constantly focused on ideas to help the varium players I am focused on helping both varium and non-varium players. non-varium players are non-varium players because they can't afford it,
    do you not realize that? The non-varium players can't afford the over priced armor so you see them with no armor and a skill like Guardian and HELO
    would benefit them the most.

BlueKatz,if you don't see any problem with the BLood Mage then change class from a tech mage to a Blood Mage.

goldslayer1, can you beat the electro hazard can you beat Titan? You may think Electro Hazard Reroute and Blood Lust is at level 7 but
    it could be at Level 5 since the skill tree and percentage is different for the NPCs. Having energy/health return skill does not increase the
    power of the blood mage but helps that class last in battle by giving the opportunity to heal to have some chance of victory.
    Just like reroute and Blood lust if you block or get blocked HELO will give you no return. Out of 4 strikes against the bounty Hunter he blocked me
    3 times so I view his stats and skills he had low dex and no shadow arts I was thinking he had hi dex and level 10 shadow arts so
    right there you would not be able to do accurate calculations only ones that would know what levels each skill is at would be the programmers
    and only the programmers.

As I am looking at character pages I noticed The ND Mallet Guy I the only other Blood Mage posting here so he would
    know as well as I do all the high energy using skills the Blood mage has with no energy return and if we want energy return then
    we have to put on reflex boost, which does not work half the time as it should, which cost too much energy to get back such little
    amount of energy as well as having to waste a turn while the next turn the opponent gets more damage then you have to waste another turn healing.

Autumms, of course you can't be bothered but switch to a Blood mage for the next six months where you don't have smoke or malfunction, poor energy return, no energy stealing
    capabilities, nothing to take away health over time or nothing to increase a chance to block or stun.

Technician has become ineffective, when I had it on a play hit me with a gamma bot laser got 47 damage, with it on a player hit
    me with energy egg zooka with low support and got 46 damage. Reflex boost poor energy return and is as well as ineffective
    A Blood Mage in 2vs2 had it on max got hit with artillery strike 55+ damage, that was without being smoked. Intimidation ineffective 2vs2
    I had it on max used on a strength tact merc without being smoked he got 38+ damage on regular strikes and still got 40 damage with
    side arm. 23% health return if you connect is poor when the damage on you is three times or more the amount you get from Blood Lust.
    Two updates ago I was getting 40 to 60 with the same strength with the sidearm but now I get between 16 and 36 damage with the sidearm
    that is with the same strength, the Blood Mage is the most blocked and deflected out of all the classes as well as blocking and deflecting the least amount
    of times during the match.
    Epic  Post #: 724
    11/22/2011 15:45:12   
    Calogero

quote:

dumb, if people can't see the the concept of one skill doing what two skills would do but with more
    efficiency you truly lack insight as well as the IQ, so before you call someone dumb look in the mirror and ask why
    am I so dumb?

He lacks the insight? dude you are suggesting a skills that does the same as 2 other skills. Even someone with a LOW IQ should know that = OP...

quote:

87% win ratio that is poor for a varium player and since the character page only displays wins we can't really take your word it
    is 87%

Varium is a boost, not an INSTA win... 87% is Good, you shouldn't be able to do 100% unless NPC's...

quote:

As I am looking at character pages I noticed The ND Mallet Guy I the only other Blood Mage posting here

I might not be a BloodMage now, but I WAS a bloodmage from the day it got released... and I will change back ones We get Assimilate back...

< Message edited by andy123 -- 11/22/2011 15:46:07 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 725
    Page:   <<   < prev  26 27 28 [29] 30   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Balance Discussions
    Page 29 of 30«<2627282930>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition