Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= HeroSmash Q&A

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= HeroSmash Q&A
Page 8 of 30«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/25/2011 3:52:27   
Van Fanel

@crayhilson:
Like it has been already answered a couple of times in this Q&A section and as it was mentioned in the DNs, the servers changed into AQW servers to reduce lag. Maybe they come back, maybe they won't. Only the staff knows.
If your AQW and your HS account are linked to each other, the memberships extend simultaneously (eg. you buy a 3 month membership on AQW and your HS account gets an additional membership of 3 months).

Btw: Does anyone have experience with the lvl 20 Versions of Reality Rend, Vampire Bite and Pyrokinesis from the Suggestion Shop? Can they be considered "really good powers"?

< Message edited by Jan Fanel -- 10/25/2011 13:30:41 >
Post #: 176
10/26/2011 4:54:09   
Cookielord12

what are some good skills for a survival build?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 177
10/26/2011 5:30:23   
T.600

Is it possible for me to solo that level 25 wicked wolfman? I am a level 18 right now and I am a member but I'm not willing to spend SCs. What power should I use? These are the rare powers which I have:

Brain Freeze
Episkea
Expelliarmos
Metallic Skin
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 178
10/26/2011 6:19:33   
darklord841

sorry but a low chance probably use 2 healing spells as a beggining not life force then warrior spirit then uncanny focus and some staling spell
DF  Post #: 179
10/27/2011 8:45:08   
CrownedPrince

Does Obliterate do only a small amount of extra damage?

I mean, dang, I farmed quite a little while for Insignias' (Future Pleasanton)

Protege (HeroSmash)
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 180
10/27/2011 9:47:34   
Lord Lee

@Jan Fanel:

All 3 are wonderful powers. In my opinion Vampire Bite (Level 20) is the best of the 3. However, if you don't have Rank 6 Evil then a combination of Reality Rend with Pyrokinesis works well too.

The decrease in enemy resistance to Mental Powers provided by Reality Rend increases the base damage of Pyrokinesis to 140-180.

The numbers I've gotten through testing are listed below. All damage listed is the non critical damage range. I posted them on the first page of this Herosmash Q&A Thread.

Reality Rend (Level 20)
Base Damage: 82-107.
DOT Range: 45-51 x 7 times and reduces enemy's resistance to Mental Powers for 15 seconds I haven't calculated how much this reduction is
Energy Required: 89
Cooldown: 15 seconds

Vampire Bite (Level 20)
Base Damage Range: 18-20.
Damage Over Time (DOT) Range: 63-73 x 4 times and also heals you for same amount of DOT done
Energy Required: 49
Cooldown: 9 seconds

Pyrokinesis (Level 20)
Base Damage: 90-110. Increases to 120-180 with Reality Rend boost.
DOT Range: 16-19 x 5 times over 12 seconds
Energy Required: 53
Cooldown: 6 seconds

I hope this helps.

< Message edited by Lord Lee -- 10/27/2011 9:51:00 >

HS NPC Astroman
Evil Entity
Dark Saviour
AQ  Post #: 181
10/27/2011 10:18:03   
Van Fanel

@Lord Lee:
Yeah, you helped a lot.
I saw your posts, but I was looking for a personal opinion in addition to the known data ^^
Thx Lee

< Message edited by Jan Fanel -- 10/27/2011 10:58:24 >
Post #: 182
10/27/2011 11:58:26   
SouL Prisoner

hey , y doesn't badges appear in ur place where ur achievement appear (thats ur character page)

n plus currently a player can only get 1 achevemnt , n thats ( i hve survived death ) is their any thing else????

1 more ques ..

wat r the rarities (in order , lyk in ED

< Message edited by soulprisnerx -- 10/27/2011 12:04:06 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 183
10/27/2011 13:03:30   
Van Fanel

@soulprisnerx:
1st: badges appear on your Character page. Achievements can only be seen ingame. A reason why they don't appear in the same place, might be because there would be too much for the Character page.
(and achievements aren't that spectacular because you get them very easily)
2nd: There are currently 7 badges. Check my Charpage to check the badges.
3rd:If you mean rare items, there are way too many to list them. Check this page to see all the current rares.
Post #: 184
10/27/2011 13:31:43   
Postmaster General

@CookieLord12: Survival and Tanking are roughly the same thing. Your goal is to make it through those long battles with enemies who have a ridiculous amount of health. I'll quote my earlier post to say this:

quote:

As for a good tanking build, you'll need attacks that constantly replenish both health and energy, as well as buff your attacks so you can continue to dole out the pain. Warrior Spirit, Uncanny Focus, Metallic Skin, Animal Fury, etc. These attacks are vital to a successful tank build.

You may also consider nerf attacks like Expelliarmos.

@T.600: Following my answer to Cookie's question, I'd suggest using those powers, with the exception of Brain Freeze. I would use Life Force, Metallic Skin, Uncanny Focus, Animal Fury, and Warrior Spirit, but I'd still suggest getting to level 20 though, and it would still be hard.

@CrownedPrince: I'm afraid I don't have any experience with Obliterate, but it has a DoT correct? If so, it should have the regular attack power when initially used, followed by extra damage continuing over the next few turns. Just because you've got to work a bit for it, doesn't mean that Obliterate is going to be an epic attack, though granted it may be better than those found in the shops.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 185
10/27/2011 14:02:10   
Cookielord12

i cant get metallic skin and animal fury so what should i replace those with?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 186
10/27/2011 17:04:51   
Electricboa

I use pretty much the same tank build on all my characters (Animal Fury, Life Force, Focus/Uncanny Focus, Molecular Reconstruction, Super Speed), but you'd need to replace the rare power, Animal Fury. If you're a member, Life Force is a really good asset (giving a full heal every time), and with Super Speed, it's recharage is cut in half (from 1 min to 30 sec). Molecuar Reconstruction is a back-up, and can be used to keep friends alive in battles. Personally, if you've got SCs, then Uncanny Focus is a must in any build (you'll never run out of energy), if not Focus is useful. The last power, Animal Fury, is for boosting your Auto-Attack. Since that's rare, you'll need to find a replacemnt power. I can't think of any that boosts attack like that, so I'd suggest going with Precision to increase your chances of critical hits or Lightning Reflexes for dodging attacks. You could also go with Minor Regeneration, for longer life or Vampire Bite if you're rank 6 Evil.

< Message edited by Electricboa -- 10/27/2011 17:05:28 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 187
10/27/2011 22:09:02   
CrownedPrince

@Sheriff Duncan

It only does a single damage with an extra bit. I thought it was DoT.

< Message edited by CrownedPrince -- 10/27/2011 22:10:02 >

Protege (HeroSmash)
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 188
10/28/2011 9:13:41   
SouL Prisoner

@Jan Fanel

i meant without spending money (thats for an upgrade, get smash coins or member ship ) without that a person can currently get only "1" achievement !!! and thats y finishing the death trails .. ri8? or is there more ???? without spending money !!

hey , can ani1 tell me the use of having rare items ????

< Message edited by soulprisnerx -- 10/28/2011 9:19:18 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 189
10/28/2011 9:20:52   
UnityDestroyer

@^ Some use it for showing it off...
Post #: 190
10/28/2011 9:28:51   
SouL Prisoner

arrrr

thats it !!!!!!!! :?

lol , isn't it lyk ED , u get some achievement?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 191
10/28/2011 9:32:35   
Van Fanel

@soulprisnerx:
Well, from the 7 BADGES (not achievements), you can get no other right now. But you could wait for the next Friday the 13th. Then you can get the "Friday the 13th" badge.
And having a rare item is the same as in other games. There is no use besides the "showing off" part.
Post #: 192
10/28/2011 9:59:38   
SouL Prisoner

hey , how can i get that pumpkin head ???

after i post in face book , wat m i suppose to do ??

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 193
10/28/2011 10:41:10   
Abdo

Well.. I didn't get to see much of the pumpcon event, but from what I saw it's only a collecting event and no more, am I right?
DF AQW  Post #: 194
10/28/2011 10:53:33   
CrownedPrince

What's the best alternate for Metallic Skin?

Protege (HeroSmash)
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 195
10/28/2011 16:37:12   
Van Fanel

@soulprisnerx: After the post, you have to click on the link and then go to HS. There should be a button in the Interface of the Overlook, where you can buy the pumpkin head.

@Abdo: Most events that return regulary, are just collecting events.
Post #: 196
10/29/2011 7:12:21   
xxb1akxx

So I worked my butt off to get the new PumpCon nonmember helmet Criminally Insane only to find out that I would have to be a member to buy the last ingredient needed... the hockey mask.
Is this something that was done purposefully...? if so why fool people and allow them to get their hopes up like that...?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 197
10/29/2011 7:42:06   
Charries

@xxb1akxx: yeah there's been a bit of talk about items such as this recently. The reasoning behind items such as this is that current members can get the item and still be able to use it once their membership expires. Next time you'll need to read what you need more carefully to avoid problems such as this.
AQW  Post #: 198
10/29/2011 10:02:42   
DarkFireKiller

@soulprisnerx log in here and there should be a button on the panel. It's 1000 Fame
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 199
10/29/2011 12:22:11   
DeathGuard

Beleen said in the design notes that if we completed the pumpcon quests, we will receive an achievement, so when it is getting release?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= HeroSmash Q&A
Page 8 of 30«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition