Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= Webcomic! (Page 26)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Webcomic! (Page 26)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/26/2011 14:05:23   
mturf

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
10/26/2011 16:00:31   
Shadowlord9k

I wonder what the 762 means.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
10/28/2011 16:30:00   
King54

wow

Post #: 3
10/28/2011 17:00:10   
blank452

@Shadowlord
It's what the scouter says about his power level.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
10/28/2011 21:05:42   
Charries

I don't know about you guys but i'm definitely going for that evil robot shooting all the lasers! In fact, is there any way I might be able to recruit him?
AQW  Post #: 5
10/28/2011 21:56:38   
Postmaster General

@mturf: Any way we'll be seeing some of these characters cross over into the game? Or will they stay independent from our storyline?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
11/2/2011 9:15:33   
mturf

if it was up to me, yes. but currently it'd be probably based on their popularity and if any of the game devs want to use one of the characters.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
11/3/2011 5:35:02   
megakyle777

Another question if you would be so kind as to awswer it mturf. You recall I asked if it would be possible to have a writing contest for heores and villains to enter with bios or stories or something, and you said you would wait till the end of the first comic before saying anything? Well, since it's near the end I beleive (Unless it's your intention to go beyond 30 pages now) how would that be coming along if it even exists?

Oh, and why are you called mturf anyway?
DF  Post #: 8
11/3/2011 13:28:27   
mturf

my end page has currently ended up around 40 if i counted right. i'm not sure what the bosses want me to do when i get there. i'll let you know if anything comes of it ^-^

turf was a sort of family nick name, my first name begins with m.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Webcomic! (Page 26)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition