Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= Sariel's Vigil

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Comparison and Strategy] >> [Equipment Comparison] >> Equipment Comparison >> =AQ= Sariel's Vigil
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/28/2011 22:31:04   
BlackAces
The King of Wolves
Battlewolf

Sariel's Vigil

Here (info submission thanks to IMR)

This is the thread in which to discuss comparisons between the new items and others. Unlike guide-like threads created via Comparison Posting you are not required to lay out comparisons in a formal manner in here. But remember - because you'll have read the forum rules of course - do not ask questions here like "what's best for me" / "which is the better weapon" - this is not a Question & Answer forum. Nor is it a general game discussion forum. Only post if you have something useful and relevant to add / discuss.

Threads created via the Comparison Posting forum (which then get moved to this Equipment Comparison forum once approved) normally remain on a permanent basis, whereas this =AQ= one is likely to be allowed to expire.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1
10/28/2011 22:49:50   
GiddyPinata

Wait, I'm getting a Bth of 16 on my Level 126 spear, is the extra 4 points just not shown or has it not been applied yet?
AQ DF  Post #: 2
10/29/2011 3:30:30   
BlackAces
The King of Wolves
Battlewolf

That would be because the info sub included the 4 Bth in the numbers GiddyPinata. If we don't include the 4 Bth the level 126 Vigil has 16 Bth which is correct and then the 4 Bth applies after it as an effect.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 3
10/29/2011 9:05:09   
Darren

While we don't have hard numbers yet, I'm willing to believe that this weapon is now the top Fire weapon for the Ranged category, since it has the same power level as the Firework Spear yet has a free Mastercraft bonus added on. If you missed the Firework Spear and regretted it, regret no longer!
AQ  Post #: 4
10/29/2011 12:09:19   
The Finnish Phoenix

Warriors will most likely be better off skipping this as the Pyroclags were just released.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
10/29/2011 14:10:44   
Cataclysm
The fanciest of moustaches

This beats the Pyroclag. I was looking at numbers for the Scythe of Glacial Winds compared to Harvenger, and despite the Scythe holding a 3-Plvl advantage, the Harvenger still wins by about 3 DPT, and more in innaccurate armors. Though I don't have the evidence at hand, it's certainly safe to say that this weapon beats the Pyroclag, provided we're not talking about Mighty UltraGuardian (boosts Melee damage, and this is a Ranged weapon).
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 6
11/5/2011 22:39:41   
Envy

how does this work out for a 129 level mage?
AQ  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Comparison and Strategy] >> [Equipment Comparison] >> Equipment Comparison >> =AQ= Sariel's Vigil
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2014 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition