Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= An Exuberant Design Notes - November 3rd

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= An Exuberant Design Notes - November 3rd
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/4/2011 5:43:58   
skeletondude

Wow the update is looking good can't wait to battle these new npcs,Hope they release some new harvest weaps for lvl 34 and im all ready for the Winter Express
AQW Epic  Post #: 51
11/4/2011 8:01:27   
Basicball

@goldeneo: she lives in the UK ;)

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
11/4/2011 9:12:26   
One Winged Angel1357

@Deathguard that is a tall order cranking out Knight of Angels, Seraph Evo and that third armor all before christmas. Well it really isnt all that needs to be done is that third armor.

@Skeletondude i wonder how Hazards take cold as they live in a jungle like setting
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 53
11/4/2011 9:14:06   
drinde

^
The DNs said a new world. Dimension or continent?

@Below
ED's own Zards.

< Message edited by drinde -- 11/4/2011 9:18:28 >
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 54
11/4/2011 9:17:04   
skeletondude

@owa:Notice how the hazards Adapt to different conditions and habitats.
AQW Epic  Post #: 55
11/4/2011 9:35:08   
One Winged Angel1357

I feel we will need to do a planet earth style documentary for the Hazard release.

Thing needed:
someone with a strong British accent
a film crew
lots of hot chocolate/coffee

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 56
11/4/2011 9:41:43   
Basicball

^i'm in xD

Sig removed. Please only use it once per page. ~Mecha

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 11/4/2011 20:50:41 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
11/4/2011 9:42:42   
One Winged Angel1357

BB i dont think you have the right kind of accent
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 58
11/4/2011 9:44:50   
Basicball

i'll be the one eating cookies and drinking hot chocolate

< Message edited by Basicball -- 11/4/2011 9:45:41 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
11/4/2011 10:04:04   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

@OWA, it does not get much stronger than mine :) So, regarding the aux's, anyone considering getting them for an alt, or perhaps a main (if you're non var.)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
11/4/2011 10:31:49   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

Re: Last year's Harvest weapons. Apparently I misunderstood Nightwraith. They never left, so they couldn't come back. The Slayer has them.

-Cinderella
Post #: 61
11/4/2011 10:34:27   
skeletondude

@cindy: So your saying that slayer robbed you guys ?? Lol
AQW Epic  Post #: 62
11/4/2011 10:36:28   
Basicball

Slayer! Y U NO TELL ME U HAZ WEAPONZ :p
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 63
11/4/2011 10:42:06   
One Winged Angel1357

@Cindy what about the dread cannon
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 64
11/4/2011 10:49:17   
Hatsuka

@Cindy and those 2 harvest sword :( and especially the zooka
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 65
11/4/2011 12:46:25   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

Sounds like a new Political Environment is being established. Sub Affiliations...
AQW Epic  Post #: 66
11/4/2011 13:17:49   
Lord Nub

I like how ED is putting some outside influence into the game here with the whole occupy wall street thing.

On the earlier tac merc business, Jugs need their tanks otherwise there doomed in this harsh environment.

Also everyone cleverly uses the "Well if you know how to use such and such class it's actually better" tactic and most of those continue using Tac Mercs.

If Tac Merc isn't overpowered and extremely easy to use then why is a majority of the player base playing as them?

Without naming yourself think to yourself who the best players are then check out their page to see what class they use. 9/10 it's tac merc.

The whole one class having two core passives seems to continually get overlooked. Were much closer to balance but were not their yet and talking about this subject is certainly not off topic because it has been mentioned many times before, nothing has been stated here, and the players wish to know what is up from a credible source which is not overwhelmingly surprising.

I also hope the Devs do not forget about our precious none passive skils. As damage increases with all these new weapons and defenses increase, with the heal nerf and extra stat modifiers, damaging skills become less and less used in builds which takes away creativity and the fun aspect.

@Below,

Hmmm how might one perceive that comment....

To me it admits there are issues and that we should not discuss them because we were informed of a future skill tree change, of which we know nothing off, set for a time at which we know nothing of so lets not discuss it.

Kind of like Ron Paul winning many straw polls and placing third in a recent major poll yet the media announced all the places but the one that contained his name.

Shhhhhh its hush hush because there is always more to it. IMO, considering everyone has been class changing so much lately and having to buy new weapons for a new build, it's worth their while to keep the situation as is then bring a drastic change at a later date to force the same things.

It is ignorant comments that allow it to continue along with ignorant attacks placed on others for mentioning such things.

Ignorant - Lacking knowledge or awareness

< Message edited by Lord Nub -- 11/4/2011 14:03:43 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
11/4/2011 13:27:17   
One Winged Angel1357

there really is not point in saying things about TLM if we have not seen what the plan for the change in skill tree will be
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 68
11/4/2011 18:37:24   
Basicball

here's something that should bring a smile on your face:
quote:

One thing I CAN do, however, is restock the LQS Harvest gear. It's leaving next Friday for the year.
Nightwraith_EpD Zojuist
more retweet favorite reply

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
11/5/2011 3:04:47   
drinde

quote:

We’ve also been working on a special gift for the players for this release, but this is one we’ll keep tight under wraps!

/Anticipation and cue fake drooling.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 70
11/6/2011 0:09:55   
FrostHS
Banned

Yet another late update! What a surprise there, like we haven't seen it before or anything like that...
AQW Epic  Post #: 71
11/6/2011 0:34:22   
Midnightsoul

@frost
dude, it's not a delay and they're just back to 2 week updates like the old days. idk when u started but everything is fine for me...

@on topic
now it's getting closer to AQW by putting in seasonal areas...might as well just merge the games...
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 72
11/6/2011 6:09:51   
Basicball

@blood, it i a delay actually, the V for Vendeta haistyles are dfinately suposed to be released on he anniversairy of the gunpowder plot.
not that i realy mind the delay though
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 73
11/6/2011 6:32:23   
Jekyll

I guess its all psychological. They didnt give a stipulated date for the release, so even if its in a months time, I dont mind. Hopefully the armor drop stays for a while more so I can farm it.

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 74
11/6/2011 6:54:01   
Basicball

@Jekyll: yes they did, here's a tweet from NW from 2 days ago
quote:

>< Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Looks like Portuguese will have to wait until next week. Gives us more time to work on the 11-11-11 event but still...
Nightwraith_EpD 2 dagen
more retweet favorite reply

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= An Exuberant Design Notes - November 3rd
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition