Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Evil Jim

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Evil Jim
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/3/2011 21:54:25   
golden1231

Evil Jim

Location: Mogloween 2010 War Event --> Missions --> Evil Jim!
Objective: You won the battle against Evil Jim but the war is far from over!
Requirements: Reach 100% on the war meter
Release Date: October 29, 2010

Enemies:
  • Evil Jim

NPCs:
  • Evil Jim
  • Jack

Dialogue:
    Evil Jim: That does it! you've interfered with my legendary concert for the last time.
    Evil Jim: You can use any mecha you got and I'll strike you down with my mighty axe!

After Evil Jim is defeated:
    Evil Jim: Agh! How did you manage to stand up to the power of my rock!?! You know what? It doesn't even matter.
    Evil Jim: This venue is terrible and the crowd is one of the worst I've ever seen.
    Evil Jim: I'll remember you, <Character>. Next time maybe I'll get my own mecha that can amplify the power of my rock!
    Evil Jim: Once my next single drops in the near future, my followers will grow exponentially. So you better be ready, fool!
    Jack: You did it! Evil Jim is packing up and leaving! I imagine his followers will do what they do best.
    Jack: Everything in Soluna City should return to normal. Hopefully we will be able to permanently stop him one day.
    Jack: As a thank you for assisting my cause, I have designed some special mods just for you. I hope you like them.

Rewards Shops:
  • Mogloween 2010 Mod Shop
  • Mogloween 2010 NG Mod Shop
  • DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Evil Jim
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition