Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: (HS) Desperate Measures discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) Desperate Measures discussion
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/2/2011 18:29:31   
Vector

in regards to the ICBM, yes it was a real nuke. he just managed to escape the blast before impact even occured... albeit barely.

quote:

which makes me glad that she is probably not as susceptible to breaking as her bed was presumed to be.

don't count on it. he will be considerate enough to prevent that from happening, though.

quote:

That lack of running and hiding, in conjunction with the fact that Artesia and Atroxia saw them kissing could make it rather obvious that they are in a relationship, if they decide to tell anyone. Then the real problems will start to pour in... Heroes thinking she's defected even moreso, villains hating it, and possibly thinking the same of him, along with the fact that the higher ups will definitely think he shouldn't have free will, which could lead to later models not having such a luxury, and perhaps the termination of it entirely for him, as well... Like I said- problems... and those are just the obvious ones...

that's assuming that everyone would be against the relationship, and i can't blame you for it. oh, and it's Artisa, not Artesia :P

quote:

I am probably worrying too much about that.

in the very words of the unorthodox pair: "just shut up"

quote:

Now I need something else to read to clear my head. /facepalm

distraction didn't work for those two at all. i don't see you faring better with it
Post #: 76
12/2/2011 18:32:13   
Goldstein

PSSST, you could read my story.
Post #: 77
12/2/2011 18:42:24   
Vector

i just did... gimme a chance to comment on the story ok?
Post #: 78
12/2/2011 22:57:24   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

To be fair, distraction DID work for me. lol... after the reading of the story was over... XP

Good job on the solo, btw.
DF  Post #: 79
12/3/2011 10:39:08   
Vector

i dunno... there might be a moment where it'll come back after you someday, and maybe it'll catch your mind in a spell too, just like the lovebirds were...
eventually.
Post #: 80
12/6/2011 19:47:30   
Goldstein

Kinky!
Post #: 81
12/6/2011 20:01:18   
Vector

you're going to regret that goldstein... i don't know when, but you will.
Post #: 82
12/6/2011 22:41:30   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

@Above: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if he'll kill your char off...

'I never thought that any villain at all would be so considerate like you are... in fact I don't think you even are a villain.' <- WORDS OF FLAMING DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm...

Tiny holes... hmm...

...Her words intrigue me, considering staying in SkullDeep...

quote:

"Thanks, hon, but... I just don't see that you will be able to meet my dad whether he gets through this or not..."

Hmm... Makes me think of the issues that would involve, but also psychological things, and determination.

Well, seems that I am cured of my worrying too much about that kind of thing, now that their relationship has been established in that context, because when she was talking about future occurances of the same sort, I barely reacted at all.

Glad to see her eyes mentioned. Very nice of you to think of such things that haven't been dealt with up till now.

Having him think of SkullDeep's morality and reasoning behind decisions there was a nice touch, as well. It makes him seem more like he's making the decision to turn against them gradually, and not spontaneously.

Hmm... odd that you skipped over the actual explanation of it...

Those plans are just so silly and childish... XP

They could backfire in quite a few ways.

I'll finish commenting tomorow.

Objecting to being said not to be a villain, and then making an excuse saying he didn't know what he was getting into... Hmm... Seems he's still fighting against himself just a tad bit... Interesting...

Again the question of whether eating would be aplicable is brought up... Glad to see you didn't forget that, although I suppose you could have gotten away with having him already knowing he could eat things, from his time in SkullDeep...

I thought she might be the one who arived, when I accidentally scrolled down too far... Hmm...

Seems that worked out about as it was planned, then... You wouldn't think it would have, but somehow, it did. Interesting.

I still wonder how that shall effect the future...

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 12/7/2011 18:57:09 >
DF  Post #: 83
12/7/2011 19:09:59   
Vector

just don't think the cyborg would be able to quietly turn against skulldeep without the villains knowing... in fact they're probably preparing for such an event
Post #: 84
12/7/2011 21:32:27   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Oh, I think they've been doing that since possibly even before he was finished... and yes, their suspicious natures probably have caused them to prepare to take him out, if it comes to it.
DF  Post #: 85
12/9/2011 10:47:52   
Vector

only problem is, experimental is a top secret project. the villains assume he's another villain who had a change of heart but sadly, they don't know the whole truth, and they'll be in for a nasty surprise when they demand that he prove his loyalty to (hopefully, in their eyes) skulldeep
Post #: 86
12/9/2011 15:03:55   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Then again, the Top Brass of the Villains almost certainly DO know of his existance, as has already been shown by the fact that at least one villain knew you were Stein's experiment.

They, those that have the most power and resources, have probably been preparing for just such a contingency ever since they knew you'd have free will.
DF  Post #: 87
12/9/2011 15:23:46   
Vector

anything short of a nuke, though, that's able to take him out is rather hard to make
Post #: 88
12/9/2011 18:18:28   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Meh, they could have a second cyborg with no free will... also, there are ways of making things die, my good man.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DF  Post #: 89
12/9/2011 18:57:21   
Vector

now you made me wonder how effective a taser would be. nice going :P
Post #: 90
12/9/2011 19:13:15   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Ikr? That and an automatic railgun. Those pack much more power than standard weapons. MUCH more. Especially if they use even more penetrating ammo (By that, I mean it's going to fast that it is able to deal extreme ammounts of damage to basically anything).
DF  Post #: 91
12/9/2011 19:23:00   
Vector

i might not be a fortune-teller, but i definitely don't see a railgun in anybody's future

hmmm... taser at full blast... ah, but it won't be able to penetrate the iron, so it'd be useless...
Post #: 92
12/9/2011 19:48:31   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

What if it's to the face? O.o
DF  Post #: 93
12/9/2011 19:51:34   
Vector

unlikely. the cyborg would easily see it coming and defend accordingly.

any more possible exploits against him?
Post #: 94
12/9/2011 20:24:35   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Emotions and trickery, obviously. Super Speedsters... A handheld gattling gun, mayhaps.

Possibly some types of energy weapons. A sniper. Movement hinderance weapons. Possibly his jetpack. Nanobots. A shape-shifter. Manipulative telepaths, possibly. Telekenesis. Gravitonic manipulation.

A teleporter with adequate equipment. The replacing of Demolicious with a fake. Somone who knows how to fight better than you do, and has limited invulnerability and super strength. EMP weapons. Being crushed. Plasma imersion. Possibly some fire, if it's hot enough. Acids and bases. Magnetic control. Pressure waves. Illusions. A virus, if implantation is possible. Backup systems the SkullDeep scientists created to allow them to remotely control you. Disentigration technology. Certain radiations. Magic.

ECT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DF  Post #: 95
12/9/2011 20:44:49   
Vector

wow, you came up with ideas i never thought of O.o

the virus was a bit obvious to me though :P
Post #: 96
12/9/2011 20:47:14   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

lol

I am of a tactical mind, my good sir.

Yes, the virus was obvious, but I had to add it anyway. Oh, and Time Dialation Devices would work, too. In fact, that could let all the rest be much easier to implement. lol (Neutron Bomb FTW!!!!!!!! [though that would depend on just how much your system requires the usage of your biological components])

And yes, I could think of more, as indicated by the "ect.", but I don't want to ramble on all day... lol

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 12/9/2011 21:00:08 >
DF  Post #: 97
12/9/2011 21:32:02   
Vector

you probably have better things to do anyway :P

just so you all know though, i plan on making a (blatantly obvious) video game reference later on in the story, but i won't tell you when i'll use it... or what it is, either
Post #: 98
12/10/2011 1:24:28   
Shadowlord9k

Calling it now: Portal reference.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 99
12/10/2011 6:55:53   
Vector

ohhh... so sorry. i can tell you that's not it :P

EDIT: (should i give him a game related hint or not...? he just might guess it if i do, though... )

EDIT2: how do you like me now, goldilocks? >:D

< Message edited by Vector -- 12/10/2011 20:27:01 >
Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4] 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) Desperate Measures discussion
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition