Also see other Morningstar Mastercraft items:Weapons:
Armors: Lineage Z, Lineage, Pedigree, Origins, Inheritance, Legacy, Tradition, Bloodline
- Flails: Basher Z, Basher, Breaker, Smasher, Destroyer, Demolisher, Pulverizer, Devastator
- Crossbows: Firmheart Z, Firmheart, Spiritheart, Stoutheart, Heroheart, Braveheart, Boldheart, Lionheart
- Crosses: Just CroZZ, Just, Hallowed, Blessed, Radiant, Exalted, Holy, Divine
- Magic Crosses: CroZZ, Magical, Spectral, Enchanted, Spellbound, Mysterious, Mystic, Occult
Pets: Homely Eye Zpy, Homely Eye Spy, Ugly Eye Spy, Apalling Eye Spy, Beastly Eye Spy, Disgusting Eye Spy, Horrid Eye Spy, Hideous Eye Spy
Misc: Badge Z, Brand, Mark, Token, Insignia, Hallmark, Emblem
Power Level: 45, Mastercraft
SP Level: 45
Price: 112 Gold
Sellback: 74 Gold
Location: The Morningstar Clan!
Activation: 0 turns
-3% Earth Resistance.
+5 Melee/Ranged/Magic Defense.
All Normal Player Attacks, Weapon Specials, and Spells get a BTH boost:
- Normal Player Attacks:
- If the attack's current attack type is Magic, then you get 7 BTH.
- If the attack's current attack type is Melee or Ranged, you get 5 BTH.
- The Boost takes into consideration type conversion things. For example, if you wield a Melee weapon, but use an armor that converts to Magic type attacks (like Wizard Robes), you will receive the Magic boost.
- Weapon Specials:
- If your wielded weapon's attack type is Magic, then you get 7 BTH.
- If your wielded weapon's attack type is Melee or Ranged, then you get 5 BTH.
- The Boost follows your weapon attack type regardless of what the individual hit's weapon type is and applies to all hits of the Special regardless of the hits' individual types. For example, if you wield a Melee weapon with a special that has Magic and Ranged hits (like High Communicant Grandeur), you receive the Melee boost on both hits.
- Spells receive 3 BTH.
While active, you get Resist Petrification +10. This is a status which provides a bonus to any saves against petrification.
Cost: 37 SP for activation and for every turn with the item equipped.
The helm of the Beaumont Clan, hunters of Darkovia. This mystical visor can protect you from the petrifying power of many creatures.
Numbers thanks to IMR. Second image and write-up thanks to UltraGuy. Correction thanks to Xrai. Additional thanks to Chii.
< Message edited by Dragoon23 -- 1/28/2013 0:38:25 >