Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= 22-11-2011 DN - The Krampus Cometh LIVE!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= 22-11-2011 DN - The Krampus Cometh LIVE!
Page 10 of 11«<7891011>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/24/2011 13:27:42   
Basicball

vid is done

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggYteB6C8xg

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 226
11/24/2011 14:48:38   
edwardvulture

DO i have to report to the bug section? There's a lot of noticeable bugs that anyone could pick up upon logging in.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 227
11/24/2011 15:52:13   
Fay Beeee

^ Yes for sure :)

I have named my baby Yeti
Fricey

Fr for (frost)
ice for (ice) lol
Y for (Yeti)

Epic  Post #: 228
11/24/2011 15:58:09   
frogbones
Banned

^

Sounds a lot like "Pricey," which is also very fitting, lol.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 229
11/24/2011 18:22:47   
Algorithm

Lulz
Post #: 230
11/25/2011 19:48:46   
T.600

quote:

You may not have specifically asked for this, but people have been asking for new bots for a while. And I think we came up with something very unique.

I don't set in-game prices either, but occasionally we put a high varium price on something specifically to prevent too many people from using and abusing it, as was the case with enhancements.

Portuguese support is something corporate wanted. You do realize that we're part of a parent company, right?

I wasn't saying that players didn't want new robots, but one update which only introduces a bot is too small of an update. I would rather wait 2 weeks for a complete update, or you could have just chucked a few missions in there just to make it seem bigger. I think the Yeti's unique as well by the way but I don't know how overpowered it is because I don't do PvP.

Sadly that doesn't work. This means that only the richer people will get the best items and other people will feel left out. Those who feel left out just waste varium and find themselves ripped off because they waste varium on the bot and realise that they can't get other stuff they need. And apparently Titan wanted to charge you based on the amount of time it took to make the weapon. Wonder if he got his way with the Yeti :O.

Oh, I didn't realise that AE wanted you to include Portuguese support. Did they give you a specific time limit to implement it though? Couldn't you have just put it on the to-do list?

quote:

I realize that they're not to everyone's tastes, but Nightwraith and I were talking about some Krampus-themed armors for the release (I can't guarantee anything because it's a big event with cutscenes and 30 quests written, and new characters and worlds, but I'm sure you don't care about that).

I know you keep bringing up the lack of permanent rares. Unfortunately, you're telling people whose only solution for you is "hey, T.600 wants more permanent rares".

I do care about the new missions and cutscenes actually. Missions are fun to do except for the ones which encourage dummying (the challenge ones, of course). Otherwise, I think everyone is glad that missions were added to the game. It isn't just me who wants permanent rare, I know other people who want them. And plus, wouldn't it be fair if you made an item which was permanent rare, looked cool but didn't have as many stat modifiers as some of the other weapons? I mainly want to buy these rares to show off, lol.

quote:

There's a vicious cycle between profits and support from corporate. That's all I'll say on that matter.

As for the balancing, I don't have a good answer for you. Ask Ashari or Titan.

You didn't need to release the three new classes because they would either be amazing or destroy the balance in the game. Sadly they destroyed the balance (tac mercs) in the game. Tac mercs still haven't been nerfed yet. It isn't even fun to battle any more because all I see is 5 focus builds or strength builds wherever I go. I don't mind how they balance it, but players are just looking for fun.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 231
11/25/2011 21:30:15   
Retrosaur

@Wraith
Try Minecraft on the PC. And buy it. I bet 40 million varium that you haven't bought it.

lulz nice update devs I cud see what you did thar you guys all worked so hard yup herp derp
AQW Epic  Post #: 232
11/26/2011 3:00:41   
Shadow Jester

Terrible. No one thought about me.
AQW Epic  Post #: 233
11/26/2011 3:31:30   
Remorse

Bot special needs to be changed to unblockable plus usable more then once per game.
Epic  Post #: 234
11/26/2011 5:43:58   
Calogero

It would have been more usefull if the bot not only removed the Gun and Aux for 2 Turns but also those weapon's Stats...
Would make it more ' Worth ' the price and actualy usefull because face it... Blocks in this game is pretty much broken

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 235
11/26/2011 17:33:58   
Basicball

quote:

RT @Nightwraith_EpD: Say whaaaa? Rumor has it that the LQS items on Charfade, Junker and Naomi are back for in very small quantities for the holiday weekend!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 236
11/26/2011 17:48:30   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Oh blimey.. i can't get 11.4k creds before the maul runs out.. :( Really do need the maul.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 237
11/26/2011 17:56:42   
Jekyll

@basic thanks! got the cruiser!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 238
11/26/2011 18:14:59   
Basicball

np
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 239
11/26/2011 18:38:05   
rej

quote:

Oh blimey.. i can't get 11.4k creds before the maul runs out.. :( Really do need the maul.

Then quick, sell something!

thank goodness ididn't enhance my beta blaster yet... otherwise i'de be flat broke right now.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 240
11/26/2011 18:47:54   
  Digital X

Only things i can sell really are Draconic Devastator and Bunny Borg P. Both of which are perma rare.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 241
11/26/2011 18:56:55   
AQWPlayer

^
Sell Kurz Elite or Tesla Armor, nuff said :P
You already got the stun guns and bunny borg lolz
AQW  Post #: 242
11/26/2011 18:58:47   
  Digital X

Tesla is only my only E armour, i'll be worse off if i sell that.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 243
11/26/2011 19:02:02   
AQWPlayer

^
Then I suppose it's time to use a shoplifter :D lol jk
AQW  Post #: 244
11/26/2011 19:03:31   
  Digital X

I'm trying my hand at surveys, as a last resort :)

V Seperate emails, gets auto deleted. Anyways, as for the next release, i'd better get some invent room and varium anyway. Was trying not to miss this christmas release but it looks like i will be at this rate.

< Message edited by Digital X -- 11/26/2011 19:12:52 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 245
11/26/2011 19:10:52   
rej

^are you sure you want all the lag, awkward popups, and junkmail that comes with them?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 246
11/26/2011 19:13:23   
Shao Kahn

The biggest bummer in the world is having something like telsa's armor and not being able to ever wear it...

I got the yeti though and it tends to work great being a tech mage I can use the added strength of a physical attack/weapon stealer.

Post #: 247
11/26/2011 19:37:11   
Gepard Acht

dam, cruiser is already sold out -.-
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 248
11/27/2011 20:02:45   
Stabilis

Yeti is a balanced pet. It may be a little underpowered because although it removes the use of gun/auxiliary, it only happens once in a battle for 3(?) turns. What about the bounty hunters, tactical mercenaries, and blood mage who basically master primary and skill damage? Sure, its a tactical weapon in every battle, but its basically a bullet shell that is used up after firing.

It is unnatural in ED for a weapon to not recharge.

Perhaps the yeti special should be used more than once in a battle, cool-downs are welcome.

(AND YES I JUST BOUGHT IT TODAY I WENT THROUGH A MESS FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS IN PERSONAL ISSUES)

AQ Epic  Post #: 249
11/28/2011 15:40:05   
Basicball

just letting you know:
quote:

Cyber Monday restock for LQS items. Also this week is your last chance for 11-11-11 items and Delta Gear!

so.. new phase? or just new weapons in the pack?

oh, and for those looking for LQS items:
quote:

You've been asking! Charfade's Shop is now restocked! go go go! They are Limited Quantity Rares! Who knows when they will be released again

Sig removed. Please only use it once per page. ~Mecha

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 11/28/2011 15:52:55 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 250
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 9 [10] 11   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= 22-11-2011 DN - The Krampus Cometh LIVE!
Page 10 of 11«<7891011>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition