Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =MQ= Flavescent Friday - What Do YOU Want?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: =MQ= Flavescent Friday - What Do YOU Want?
Page 3 of 7«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/1/2011 3:06:22   
seventy two

Ram series(Lagos Preview)
Tank series(first 4oJ)
Striker series(second 4oJ)

More or less just rare mechs that I really liked aesthetically.
AQ MQ  Post #: 51
12/1/2011 3:09:38   
Aura Knight

Arthurian Eagle mech
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 52
12/1/2011 3:18:18   
Glais

quote:

Striker series(second 4oJ)

Ah yes THIS, I don't know how I forgot that since that was the main thing I wanted to post...
DF MQ  Post #: 53
12/1/2011 6:32:29   
Zumarian

I would like to see the return of the corrupted house mechs, unless they have been rereleased, then no point, or is there? I honestly don't now, I've been playing this game for a couple months, not like a few years.
MQ  Post #: 54
12/1/2011 6:39:49   
Selutu
Constructive

Hmm.... This is gonna be a long list...

1) Lucky Nubertron
2) Hoverscythe Chassis
3) Striker series
4) Tank series
5) Golden Volt Thorn series
6) SDF mechas
7) Arthurian Rams

And these are basically it...

And for my weapons list:
1) Shadow Purges (NG and SC)
2) Prismators
3) Mecha Fryers
4) Wicked Pumpkins
5) Higher-Level Card Arm series
6)

And now for the definitely NOT List:
  • Arthurian Eagle
  • Promo Mechas and Weapons (still don't think they should, but if the staff will consider it, its fine by me...)
  • Zorbo series (any-kind)
  • ANY SCMMs (like the Promos, except if they were to come back, then I call dibs on the Reaper... O and make sure something like the Viking doesn't return... It was too game-breaking...)
  • ANY SC Gifts
  • Derpmachine series
  • Clown series
  • BallDrop Mace
  • Blundergats
  • Cloverblades
  • NG Deflagrators
  • NG TerriFi
  • Earth Day Solar Panels
  • Corrupted House Mechas
  • Any Salvageable Items

That might be a long list, but that's all for now...

< Message edited by Selutu -- 12/1/2011 8:50:44 >
  • DF MQ AQW  Post #: 55
    12/1/2011 6:52:03   
    megakyle777

quote:

Another suggestions: Some of the AvP rares, such as a higher level (or current level, it is pretty cool) Admirals's Cutlass and the Captain's Anchor Toss Series.

THIS. Especialy the Cutlass.

Wait, do these only show up for one day or something?
    DF  Post #: 56
    12/1/2011 7:47:15   
    Techlology

I just want my Fryers.
    MQ  Post #: 57
    12/1/2011 8:19:34   
    jayk the pikachu

Lucky nubertron,Corrupted house mechs.I wish Seppy could come back even if it cost 2000 NGs
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
    12/1/2011 8:32:00   
    megakyle777

quote:

I wish Seppy could come back even if it cost 2000 NGs

Well, Maygwen DID say tha event the Chronomech could come back, so, in that case I TOTALY SUPPORT THIS IDEA!
    DF  Post #: 59
    12/1/2011 9:36:05   
    Megadragonknight

I really hope the staff will consider to re-released the SCMMs with high level scale and so is the maypril fool mech. That will make me very happy for sure, please do re-release it, staff , please
    Post #: 60
    12/1/2011 10:39:30   
    condonzack

So- speaking as a major noob here (been mechin' for a week and a half i think) can somebody tell me what all this is?

And why, if the SDF mechs are supposed to be the basic millitary mechs they were discontenued? They seem like the kindnof mech new players would want to be able to get.
    Post #: 61
    12/1/2011 14:37:23   
    Maegwyn

Welcome to MQ and the MQ forums, condonzack! Flavescent Friday is MQ's version of a "Black Friday" or "Cyber Monday" sale event. It would be limited-time - possibly 24 hours or perhaps 48 hours - and offers the chance to pick up deeply-discounted items and possibly bring back some versions of things that have gone rare.

I can't recall offhand why the SDFs are rare - were they a war reward, anyone? Would that be a series you'd be interested in seeing in the shop?
    Post #: 62
    12/1/2011 14:46:57   
    PD

^^

The SDF Mecha came from the 3rd ShS War. I do remember that the SDF Mechas did come back for a few weeks after that but I believe they were promised rare.

But then again, almost every oath in MQ has been broken.
    Post #: 63
    12/1/2011 14:53:40   
    xlr8784

I am looking for a back arm that can boost total DMG by 40-60. And I would like the QBZER (front arm stunning weapon that the traveler sold a year or so ago)
    also for a Mecha modal the derp machine or maybe the sick clowns or Deflagrator

< Message edited by xlr8784 -- 12/1/2011 15:12:12 >

Growing up is mandatory
    Growing old is optional
    DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 64
    12/1/2011 14:57:27   
    archie

Were the SDF mecha promised to be limited to that one war or were they allowed to come back as rewards for future SS wars?

Either way, they had some great designs, but these days wouldn't be very powerful, so would probably need some sort of revamp if brought back, personally I don't really see a problem with old rares coming back if it is for a limited time.

DF MQ  Post #: 65
    12/1/2011 15:27:53   
    jayk the pikachu

Weapon wise Maybe a Cloverblade or Deluxeblade but Please No Balldrop Mace or Solar Panels
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 66
    12/1/2011 15:34:19   
    Thiefboy109
    Legendary AK!!!

Wow! Didn't realize there was even a slight chance of SCMM returning. Well... I really want a lot of them, but I won't be terribly greedy. Falcon was a good one. Rather Overpowered, actually... but it is strong enough to merit returning. Cosmic Talon and Steve are not too powerful to return, they may be a good choice. Mohawk was amazing, I would like it if it returns, though it is strong. Same with Morehawk, plus it has amazing flying animation.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 67
    12/1/2011 16:29:24   
    stealthwings
    Helpful

The SDFs were not promised rare. They were promised to come back in another war.

quote:

Anyway, This brings our week to a close. Be sure to grab the mechas at the war camps while they last! Otherwise, you'll have to wait until the next war to get them... and yes, both models are very powerful!

From the design notes.
    DF MQ  Post #: 68
    12/1/2011 16:36:41   
    archie

Cheers, Stealthwings, I thought they were supposed to come back in other ShS wars.

But as they're not supposed to be perma-rare, no reason for them not to come back on Flavescent Friday, i liked the SDF Leader ;)
    DF MQ  Post #: 69
    12/1/2011 16:38:51   
    2god2

I want the lvl 50 v of the Corrupted Drakel Armor. Please gods of mechquest hear thy call....

This was my favorite mecha that was not Promo. It had 2 attack boosters (Head, Body) and it was EXTREMELY Customizable !

Mae please *gets on my knees and begs like a dog while giving Mae puppy eyes*
    MQ  Post #: 70
    12/1/2011 16:45:47   
    Renzan

Zorbo, Solar Panels, Balldrop, Derpmachine, Black Cat, Deluxeblade, and some other op stuff NSC's can get.
    Epic  Post #: 71
    12/1/2011 17:15:45   
    Thiefboy109
    Legendary AK!!!

@kingofN00bs
    Balldrop, Black Cat, and Deluxeblade are nonrare and cheap, salvage weapons. Zorbo would definitely be NG if it returns. Derpmachine is one day Perma Rare, it shouldn't return. EDSP is a good idea though.

@stealth & archie
    While it would be cool to have those return, they are hardly strong enough to merit buying nowadays.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 72
    12/1/2011 17:46:01   
    megaman3234

i don't want to sound greedy, so i'm just gonna list one thing:

Master Blaster. I don't want it because it is strong, i want it because of it's cool animation.
    Post #: 73
    12/1/2011 18:22:54   
    Glais

quote:

EDSP is a good idea though.

EDSP seems to be seasonal though, so there's not really a point to having it here.
    DF MQ  Post #: 74
    12/1/2011 18:29:06   
    Destroy8r9

im ok with the scmm as long as they dont bring steve back hes to uber to bring back
    MQ AQW  Post #: 75
    Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: =MQ= Flavescent Friday - What Do YOU Want?
    Page 3 of 7«<12345>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition