Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=ED= EpicDuel DNs December 15th 2011

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= EpicDuel DNs December 15th 2011
Page 1 of 2812345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/15/2011 16:40:02   
sylar67

quote:

December 15, 2011
Further Frysteland Previews
Hi EpicDuelists, I know that these DNs are a little later than usual, but that's because you already know most of what's coming from last Friday's DNs. However, this post should help fill in the blanks and inform you on some exciting new additions! Let’s get right down to it, shall we?

Wow, Alydriah certainly has a beautify new coat. Hey, is that made out of..AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! T_T

War Ranks

Last time, Nightwraith introduced the mechanisms by which you’ll be able to crush your opponents’ side with munitions either purchased from an Armory Bot or dropped from Yetis and Krampuses during battle. When you join the war, you’ll start out as a Frysteland War Grunt, but you’ll be able to rise through the ranks to become a Frysteland War General!

You’ll be able to earn a variety of achievements, including the elusive Frysteland War Hero badge (renamed from Most Wanted), or the Bombadier achievement!

You can check out your personal contribution at any time by visiting your alignment's War Hero board. This will give you your own personal score so you can see how you stack up against your friends! This time more than ever, the fate of Frysteland and Delta V hang in the balance!

New Characters

You’ll be seeing some new faces in Frysteland this week, many of them being Krampuses.

Aldhagrimm the Erudite, the Krampus Shaman, is your go-to for information about the War. Ahldagrimm is the oldest member of the Krampus tribe at 80 years of age. As a young woman, she was known as Ahldagrimm the Know-It-All, but following the death of her sister, she seemingly aged 20 years in one night. Ahldagrimm has lived through the rise of Baelius, the Uprising and subsequent Exile, and has buried 3 Kings- her father, sister, and nephew- along with temporarily leading the Krampus people with her brother-in-law Tryggvi the Woeful. She will assist you if you seek Wisdom and Knowledge, but if you seek only death and destruction, well, she has friends on the other side...

Ylwa the Demon Rider: The Beasts corrupted by the Outsiders are still Beasts, according to Ylwa. But it takes a very special breed of BeastRider to bond with a corrupted yeti, and Ylwa is that kind of BeastRider. Since that horrid woman started doing... whatever she did... to the Beasts, they’ve been harder to train, more horrible, more like beasts. But Ylwa is never one to back down from a challenge, and she Rides a Beast the Outsiders call a “Frost Demon”, but Ylwa knows the Beast’s name is Maia, and she holds some sway over the other Hazards.

Fenris the Vicious: Fenris is the large, violent, wolf-like Krampus Champion. He has slain countless enemies, and his name is feared among the Arctic Guards, as well as among the Flatlanders- the name the Krampus have given Snork’s people.

Everybody look under your seat...

As a special present for all of our players, everybody is getting 10 FREE inventory spaces! You get inventory! And you get inventory! Everybody gets 10 inventory spaces!

We will still be working on ways to conserve inventory space, don’t worry. But this might tide players over for a little while. For those who just can't wait to stockpile rares, we're raising the inventory cap to 120 items!

Fairy Tales

The smallest insects on record are the tiny, delicate fairyflies, with some species even smaller than a single-celled Paramecium. These tiny little insects are parasitic wasps, who lay their eggs in the eggs of other insects, and have very unique nervous systems with neurons lacking nuclei to accommodate for their small size. They earn their nickname from their distinctive wings, which are fringed with tiny delicate hairs called setae.

Tags: Cinderella Legion exile Factions War Achievements Yeti Krampus

Tagged and pics added! ~Ashari

< Message edited by Ashari -- 12/15/2011 16:50:19 >
Post #: 1
12/15/2011 16:45:22   
IsaiahtheMage

Sounds intresting....

EDIT: Forget what I said before. I just skimmed threw it without actually really reading it. Now that I did only word remains for me! EPIC!!! This update is so awesome! I'm so excited about this! Can't wait tell tommorow! I just beg for it not to be delayed again!

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 12/15/2011 18:36:59 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
12/15/2011 16:47:53   
Agiluz

quote:

As a special present for all of our players, everybody is getting 10 FREE inventory spaces! You get inventory! And you get inventory! Everybody gets 10 inventory spaces!

That is really useful for everyone!

non-related: The ranking stuffs reminds me of prestiges from CoD games

< Message edited by Agiluz -- 12/15/2011 16:52:22 >
Post #: 3
12/15/2011 16:53:11   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

I don't know about you, but I'd join the Legion just for one of those fancy Yeti coats! Alydriah might be one scary lady, but she's got style. ^^
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
12/15/2011 16:57:18   
Master K

Wow, that's a fancy coat.
At first, when I seen Alydriah, I could not tell if she was a woman, or a feminine man...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
12/15/2011 17:01:01   
edwardvulture

YAY 10 inv. SPOTS GO DEVS!!!!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 6
12/15/2011 17:02:12   
goldslayer1

quote:

Everybody look under your seat...

We will still be working on ways to conserve inventory space, don’t worry. But this might tide players over for a little while. For those who just can't wait to stockpile rares, we're raising the inventory cap to 120 items!

good job :D
Tiss The Season
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
12/15/2011 17:04:09   
Hatsuka

Yey, 10 Inventory :3
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
12/15/2011 17:05:52   
goldslayer1

quote:

War Ranks

Last time, Nightwraith introduced the mechanisms by which you’ll be able to crush your opponents’ side with munitions either purchased from an Armory Bot or dropped from Yetis and Krampuses during battle. When you join the war, you’ll start out as a Frysteland War Grunt, but you’ll be able to rise through the ranks to become a Frysteland War General!

ranks similar to the reputation system in AQW?
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
12/15/2011 17:14:11   
frogbones
Banned

Could Cinderella or Ashari please comment on the following questions?

1) Will there be any Balance updates this Friday?

2) Will there be new gear this Friday? If so, what?

Thanks.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 10
12/15/2011 17:21:34   
One Winged Angel1357

I've said it before and I'll say it again Alydriah looks like a Russian. I hope the Exiles win so I don't get thrown into the gulags or the Delta V equal to them.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 11
12/15/2011 17:29:44   
Calogero

All the info we need except for the fact how much those bombs will cost...

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
12/15/2011 17:35:15   
Xx. Christian .xX

Nice, but is it going to happen tmrw, and still no weapon previews?
Post #: 13
12/15/2011 17:38:42   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

We haven't decided on a cost for the bombs. The old Frost gear is coming, but not much other gear.
Post #: 14
12/15/2011 17:43:25   
DestruRaGe

Not much other gear? So are those non var claws and mauls from previews comin tomorrow?
Epic  Post #: 15
12/15/2011 17:43:29   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

>>mrbk
Wow, that's a fancy coat.
At first, when I seen Alydriah, I could not tell if she was a woman, or a feminine man... <<

Here is a note. All female tech mages have blue lips. :) The female lip color is different for each class.
AQW Epic  Post #: 16
12/15/2011 17:45:46   
rej

Hmm, i see that there is a non champion-board-related achievment available. interesting.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
12/15/2011 17:52:48   
TankMage

It all sounds really interesting, I'm especially looking forward to rising through the ranks as I fight through waves of Yetis and Arctic Guards !
AQ Epic  Post #: 18
12/15/2011 17:56:16   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Ooh war ranks! :D I'll be sure to rise up through those and reach general, and no enemy will stop me >:)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
12/15/2011 17:56:59   
DunkThatOreo

10 free inventory spaces, new zones for frysteland, war, weps, achievements, missions, new npcs, new nonvar bot* I hope*,
well this update sounds...pretty awesome O.O. The devs have finally begun to show the games true potential, screw ALL YALL WHINY COMPLAINING CUPCAKES! yeah i said it...teehee
Epic  Post #: 20
12/15/2011 18:19:26   
Fay Beeee

Well firstly.
Thank you for the present. :) Much appreciated (What happens if someone is at limit of spaces? Will they now be able to go over by 10?)

I will give you the same gift as I gave you last year.

Seriously though looking GREAT. As long as I fight the right guys lol (I am exile)

Epic  Post #: 21
12/15/2011 18:44:04   
Master Volcon

@Fay they are increasing the limit to 120
AQW Epic  Post #: 22
12/15/2011 18:58:55   
AllenLingChen

YAY 10 Inventory Spaces
AQ  Post #: 23
12/15/2011 19:06:12   
Hiddenblade

looking great! 10 free slots is also very nice thank you devs. Cant wait for release, also when are the balance updates happening (tlm skill rearrange?)
Post #: 24
12/15/2011 19:13:40   
Lord Nub

Haha I to was instantly upset when they announced the 10 spaces until I continued reading lol.

I bet there will be many more posts to come about "What if were already at 100 spaces, do we still get 10 more?"

Not knowing the prices or everything about what is being updated though the day before the release is bad JuJu.

Hope it's on time.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= EpicDuel DNs December 15th 2011
Page 1 of 2812345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition