Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= EpicDuel DNs December 15th 2011

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= EpicDuel DNs December 15th 2011
Page 2 of 28«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/15/2011 19:14:36   
Fay Beeee

^Master Volcon

Thank you (my bad) lol
Caught me there - not reading all lol
Epic  Post #: 26
12/15/2011 19:19:21   
Rayman
Banned

Great 10 Slotz and the update seems very good.

Lord nub: i think if u have 100 slots then u get the 10 free slots u get 110 then u just buy 10 more. And get 120.

< Message edited by raymanpwner -- 12/15/2011 19:21:30 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
12/15/2011 19:21:10   
Gepard Acht

10 slots? thats exactly what i asked for a couple of days ago xD

now wheres drinde..
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
12/15/2011 19:25:58   
ngshuyi94

Thanks for the 10 slots! =)

Seven Stars - Seven Heaven
My Character Webpage! =D
http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=ngshuyi

Epic  Post #: 29
12/15/2011 19:54:55   
drinde

quote:

everybody is getting 10 FREE inventory spaces!

/dies

Buh Da Wey, is it still updating today?
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 30
12/15/2011 19:56:42   
Smackie El Frog

Booooo ya 10 free spaces. Awesome. So will these new rankings be featured on our stat page and on our character page? If both double awesome.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
12/15/2011 20:12:49   
DeathGuard

Nice, and thanks a lot ED team, I appreciate it so much as many does. I had like to get varium package tomorrow but it will be until thursday, gotta wait lol

About the 10 free inventory spaces, the many posts Buffy did were read. Well done Buffy, keep using your mind to give more suggestions They may read some of your good ideas for faction improvements someday!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 32
12/15/2011 20:47:01   
State Alchemist

10 new slots!

AWESOME

Oh wait that is an o, nevermind!

(Hope this joke is ok)
Post #: 33
12/15/2011 20:51:31   
Goony
Constructive!

10 free slots is a great idea :)

Since this is our 1st war event and a lot of people will want to compete since there are now war ranks (Woot, another great idea) it would be nice to know the exact time of the release in advance...

I am looking forward to the new NPC's

Will Frystland close at the end of the event or will it become part of the map and the NPC's revert to challangeable. If so it would be great if there were some 35-39 NPC's ;)
Epic  Post #: 34
12/15/2011 20:52:55   
xxomegafaustxx

Can you sell these "slots"? There has to be some monetary value attached to it, otherwise it's just another player 'scaling factor' not a freebie.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
12/15/2011 21:00:38   
Goony
Constructive!

^ Scaling or not a lot of players were asking for more inventory space, it saves you 800 varium or whatever it costs to buy the slots. At the very least it is a response to players and that is good :)
Epic  Post #: 36
12/15/2011 21:01:52   
DeathGuard

@xxomegafaustxx: You make me laugh, bag spaces are not possible to be selled, and about scaling factor, it requires lots of coding and rearrangement in the first base of coding of the game to do this, it takes a great effort to make it, even AQW has it problems with it, also no ones said it was a "freebie", instead a gift from them.
Wanna pay 750 varium for 10 slots? I don't think you do, you should be thankful.

Monetary Value? Your words makes no sense and makes you seem as a greedy person.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 37
12/15/2011 21:07:06   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

Will the extra inventory slots be only applied to existing accounts or will this also be added to accounts that have not been created yet also?
AQW Epic  Post #: 38
12/15/2011 21:09:44   
DeathGuard

@Jzaanu: The most possible answer, it will work just as AQW, new starters in AQW got 30 bag spaces and new starters in ED has 20 slots, so if ED gets 10 slots increased, the starters will have 30 spaces just as new starters in AQW do. Maybe that should answer your question.

< Message edited by DeathGuard -- 12/15/2011 21:10:24 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 39
12/15/2011 21:12:48   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

Looks like this is turning out to be a great release :) The war looks nice and I hope I am able to succeed in getting higher along the war ranks without extreme difficulty. Unfortunately, there's no word about the new non-varium equipment to be release with the Krampus Village. I'm always running out of inventory spaces for missions so I love the gift of 10 free ones, thank you.
AQW Epic  Post #: 40
12/15/2011 21:13:54   
xxomegafaustxx

I don't use bag slots that much. I only have my primary, sidearm and my aux as well as some armours which accounts to very few slots being used. I am no speaking on behalf of greed, I'm speaking on behalf of necessity. As a nonvar player, I hardly use the full maximum capacity of my inventory slots.

This inadvertively is because weapons are expensive so I can only afford a select few. 10+ bag spaces is not really going to help unless this sinks in with 'Quest' items which I rarely do.

@DeathGuard

I'm merely inflecting on alternative ways and it would be courteous if you acknowledged by opinion. I however do apologize if I was too blunt, but in no regard did I mean to implore or cause any offence to those who wanted more bag spaces. It gives more freedom and flexibility to those who are var (rarity hunters), but to the average nonvar, I would testify and say 'not really'. As I already voiced before, I don't really use bag spaces. It arises out of necessity and does not correlate to my build.

Rather than looking at the pros, I implore you also to look at the cons.

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
12/15/2011 21:18:29   
kaiseryeux21

c'mon guys, can't we just thanks the devs for giving us a present?? 10 free inventory slots seems ok with me. now non var players like me can have the possibility to get the treasure hunter achievement. this is the season of love, thanksgiving and appreciation. so lets enjoy this week and be ready because a war will happen at ED and this is gonna be wild.

happy christmas to all.
DF Epic  Post #: 42
12/15/2011 21:21:34   
DeathGuard

@xxomegafaustxx: I apologize if my post offend you, I didn't saw it on your point of view, and about it, many does not used, but probably in the future you will need them, we never know! Sorry for calling you greedy, it was my response, it just seems you didn't care about the gift, seems I misunderstood your post.

The cons of this? Well, I can't comment about it. Everyone gots differents perspectives so I better stay silence, many need it, many doesn't, so at last is everyone's opinion about the cons and pros of this gift.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 43
12/15/2011 21:30:28   
Goony
Constructive!

quote:

Charfade
The plan is still late evening on Friday underground lab time. Still tentative though. :]
11 hours ago

OK, so standard time release ;)

Here is another image of a new NPC :)

Tech Krampus
Epic  Post #: 44
12/15/2011 21:37:06   
xxomegafaustxx

@Deathguard

Haha, your apology is warmly accepted. I'll try not to be blunt in regards of my thoughts on the forum. But you're certainly right, we could definitely use some constructive critique and commentary in the community especially in the forums as well a myself. I'll try my best to proactively engage and adopt different perspectives in hopes to articulate my opinions in a much more clear and concise way.

Back on the topic, perhaps there are no "cons" but we should also do so in a conscientious attempt. From my experience, everything that we wanted had to be earned-it wasn't easy getting these slots nor was it easy to get a lot of things like nerfs on OPED classes, requirements, weapons, etc. And still this list could go on and on.

In my humble opinion, I hope dearly they release some nonvar bot sometime this year. . .

All in all, some of these things must be accepted. But not everything is written on stone; we as a community have a voice. And with the voice of not one but many, we can challenge the system.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
12/15/2011 21:37:46   
Remorse

Great release and I'm thankfull for the inventory.

However balanc is still messed up adn they dont even get a mention in this weeks DNs

They need to get their priorties straight.
Epic  Post #: 46
12/15/2011 21:38:18   
drinde

To be frank, if the Krampus are technologically inept, is the Tech Krampus in league with the Legion?
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 47
12/15/2011 21:47:36   
DeathGuard

quote:

we as a community have a voice. And with the voice of not one but many, we can challenge the system.
Exactly, you're correct, the only thing that is left for
ED community is to be in unity, since the mayority is asking for balance and for new features, weapons and many things that can improve EpicDuel. I have my hopes that we will improve the next year coming.

Also about new npcs, does the Frost Weapons will do double damage to all new npcs or just to a few of them?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 48
12/15/2011 21:52:01   
The Death Trap

The Ranks kinda look like the ranks in CoD :p
AQW Epic  Post #: 49
12/15/2011 22:13:37   
  Charfade

quote:

@jockytran The Ranks kinda look like the ranks in CoD :p

the war ranks are loosely biased off of US army ranks, which many military based games also reference. :)
MQ Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= EpicDuel DNs December 15th 2011
Page 2 of 28«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition