Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= EpicDuel DNs December 19th 2011

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= EpicDuel DNs December 19th 2011
Page 16 of 17«<1314151617>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/23/2011 14:34:56   
DeathGuard

@Rej: Too bad the files were corrupted
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 376
12/23/2011 15:21:01   
edwardvulture

I don't see the point of this war when, clearly, a side can just buy victory. IMO they should have removed the "super bomb" last update, then the war can finally be fair.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 377
12/23/2011 15:25:18   
DeathGuard

@Edwardvulture: I suggested that, but there must be something that gives them money and since they can abuse super bombs, they get lots of money.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 378
12/23/2011 15:39:11   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

1st place on Legion has more points than the whole Exile board added together >.>
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 379
12/23/2011 15:42:16   
edwardvulture

There should be a cap of 20 super bombs an hour
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 380
12/23/2011 15:42:30   
frogbones
Banned

I am utterly flabbergasted that people would actually spend tens/hundreds/thousands(!) of dollars on this "war." It's truly unbelievable. It really is beyond reason.

Truth is definitely stranger than fiction.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 381
12/23/2011 15:53:05   
rej

quote:

I am utterly flabbergasted that people would actually spend tens/hundreds/thousands(!) of dollars on this "war." It's truly unbelievable. It really is beyond reason.

Truth is definitely stranger than fiction.

One of the many abnormalities of Epicduel.
Did you notice that Dragon has spent enough money on war kills to buy a nice used car?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 382
12/23/2011 16:06:01   
TurkishIncubus

Its not only Super Bombs cause Exile lose, there is not any active Exile faction and CaD is not involved this war yet, or maybe we will never involve.

so Legion win the war fairly, even if they dont pay they have alot active factions.

Now i will start to play WAR NPCs hope i can help exile in some way but my main goal is to collect as many bombs i can for daily cheevo.
Epic  Post #: 383
12/23/2011 16:39:33   
Whirlwindstorm2

I'll be helping out more with the war as well xD. Although they are the underdogs, exile ftw!

-Whirl
Post #: 384
12/23/2011 18:12:01   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

quote:

The credits problem with the NPC's still isn't worth farming...

Actually, farming perfect gems from the level 30 NPC will get your more credits per battle than farming normal NPCs if you sell them at Mirv. There's a bit of luck involved, but over time, you'll see your lucky and unlucky streaks cancel out.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 385
12/23/2011 18:18:49   
od

@Ashari
Do you know what the % drop is for lvl 30 npcs? I've beaten him 25 times and only gotten 1 ice gem
Epic  Post #: 386
12/23/2011 18:36:50   
supermasivo

I was helping to exile, i went in a "all stats to str" energy club a couple hours and i got so bored/... i still cant see the "collective" benefit i only can see idividual "achievement" benefit... i mean, everybody goes to farm npcs to get ranks, people who pays for that (i would never pay for this war... only for weaps and armors to pvp) everybody goes for the cheevos... i cant see cooperation in this war.
Epic  Post #: 387
12/24/2011 3:53:02   
TurkishIncubus

The event is huge success, thx ED team, i hope it never ends

Epic  Post #: 388
12/24/2011 3:57:24   
Jekyll

Supermasivo is right. I think to increase the cooperation, mini competitions should be held where small groups of players compete over 12 hours to see who gets the most wins. The winning alignment will get quite some war points.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 389
12/24/2011 23:05:20   
Hun Kingq

After 100 battles I got 9 War bombs and 3 Perfect Ice Gems from Yeti Hulk. The drops for the bombs did not really happen until after 90 wins so was there a real increase in drop rate, does not seem like it, and with a bomb drop rate that low with the Yeti Hulk it does not help exile at all. I used over 40 super bombs and only got 499 and 501 once the rest of the time I got the same damage as a regular bomb. With the regular bomb the highest I got was 201 damage.

In a War troops do not buy the stuff need to win the battle so as in this war the super bomb should have been dropped by the Yeti Hulk not to be a varium purchase item.

They want players to concentrate on the war and any person knows if you are in war then you are in battle so why can't we get battle tokens for each win.

What happen to the missions

So these are the two things that should have happened
Super Bomb drop with the level 30 NPCs
Battle tokens for each win against the NPCs and even blowing up the core
The amount of war points for the level 30 NPC should have been increased greater than 24
Epic  Post #: 390
12/24/2011 23:18:08   
Jekyll

^You dont expect criticals for every bomb you throw do you? And the Yeti drop rate is 16%, so in the end you got 9/100. Its not a guaranteed 16/100, so others share the same experience, the game wont change simply for you to be luckier. I'm sorry, but I prefer to be realistic.

Missions would be coming within the next update since they couldnt be released with this one. Dont worry they will come.

< Message edited by Jekyll -- 12/24/2011 23:19:25 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 391
12/24/2011 23:37:40   
Hiddenblade

I hope a non varium robot will also come out! and the balance changes
Post #: 392
12/24/2011 23:49:54   
Hun Kingq

I am pointing these things out for the game to change for all players not just me I wish that people could see that and if you can't you are blind. For a super bomb to constantly get less than 200 does not seem right especially for Exiles. Before the recent update I was getting 100 plus with regular bombs now it is less than 100.

We were told last two weeks missions are coming for the last two updates and if the missions are not going to happen with that update then they should not say so and you can't tell other players that missions are coming because you are not Titan or any of the staff.

We were told that they did not want to put a financial burden on players but for you to achieve a high score you have to spend 60,000 plus varium, that is at least 300 dollars in one day.

From the beginning the odds were stacked against Exiles and this war should not be just a winter even because truly the war been going on since both sides were created.
Epic  Post #: 393
12/25/2011 0:34:18   
Jekyll

Missions were supposed to come with this release but unfortunately couldnt be so. Hence, like other times, they will be scheduled to come with the next. "If you can't tell, you're blind".

Normal bombs do 50 damage, crits are 100, and super crits are 200.

Super bombs do 200 damage, crits are 400, super crits are 500.

It has been like that since Day 1 of the war. Please don't vent your inner frustrations on me, its just mean.

Get your facts right. Appreciated.

< Message edited by Jekyll -- 12/25/2011 0:37:42 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 394
12/30/2011 5:50:11   
Goony
Constructive!

Just wondering if it would be possible for the devs to cause the bombbot to malfunction for a few days! Be good to have a some time for the players with bomb stockpile's to have some fun without being intimidated by the super bombs...

idk what the planned war timeframe is but, maybe next Thursday we get some missions and then for 3-4 days the bombbot is broken. Monday - Friday following it's repaired... End war???
Epic  Post #: 395
12/30/2011 8:18:45   
Basicball

btw ... who knows this dude, called BOgog? i was just wondering ^^
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 396
12/30/2011 15:33:33   
sylar67

quote:

edwardvulture

I don't see the point of this war when, clearly, a side can just buy victory. IMO they should have removed the "super bomb" last update, then the war can finally be fair.

@edwardvultur : are you blind ? you said it yourself a side can just buy victory its alll about the money -.-"
Post #: 397
12/30/2011 16:03:10   
AQWPlayer

@sylar
In case you didn't notice what he meant, I'll add it for you.
quote:

edwardvulture

I don't see the point of this war when, clearly, a side can just buy victory, and it shouldn't be this way. IMO they should have removed the "super bomb" last update, then the war can finally be fair.

Pay to win is just plain wrong, and everyone knows that.
AQW  Post #: 398
12/30/2011 17:40:34   
8x

I was thinking what will happen when devs say that war is going to end and everyone uses their saved up war bombs. Will Legion totally dominate Exile or will Exile strike back and actually win?
Epic  Post #: 399
12/30/2011 18:59:32   
Mokta 3

@ sylar and AQWPlayer
In real life much profit is to be made from wars, 5% of the world population control 100% of the world. I dont say its right, but it has always been this way. I dont say u wil gain much profit from this war in the game if u put alot of money in it, but u can get a nice rating and alot of fun. So dont complain, everyone has the same options provided to them

In a way this war works alot like wars in real life, those in power see the war as a game, for those who put their life on the line the war is very real.

Just know, every war has the ones who control it and the ones who have to pay for it, the same thing happens in real life. This war works in the same way, its just how it is.
Dont get me wrong, i know its not right, but who said the world was fair. (unfortunatly)

@8rlx0
timing is crucial, if everyone waits til the last moment, ALOT of people wil be dissapointed because ALL their efforts will be sent into oblivion, because there wil always be someone with more bombs then u have! Not a good idea to do that, unless u wanna take risks

I know alot of people are really saving their bombs and alrdy have alot of them, its just not a good idea to wait till the last moment. Just find the right moment.
Anyway the war is far from over, plenty of time left.

Kind regards

Epic  Post #: 400
Page:   <<   < prev  13 14 15 [16] 17   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= EpicDuel DNs December 19th 2011
Page 16 of 17«<1314151617>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition