Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Poor Exiles

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: The Poor Exiles
Page 2 of 6«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/23/2011 19:41:20   
Shadronica

Legion would be howling if I had Dragonwawa and Firewawa here. :P I could well imagine what this thread would look like "The Poor Legion".

However, I would never dream of asking anyone to make such a personal sacrifice especially at Christmas time when real life family and friends are priority. Basically the WaWa's have made a huge financial contribution to ED and we thank them for that.

Battleon!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 26
12/23/2011 20:08:11   
Zean Zapple

quote:

The daily is different to the war in the respect that war kills don't add influence, where bombs do add points. So, in the war the effect of bombs is much greater in many ways.

Taking the bomb damage out of the equation and just having it enable individual players to increase points for ranks would help. To late now thou!

There is no way any player or group could effect the outcome due to battling!

Well payed Legion ;)

It's not over yet.
Epic  Post #: 27
12/23/2011 20:17:02   
Master Volcon

^ I agree

The exiles have dedication and commitment. We don't want to be under the control of the tyrant Baelius and the corrupt legion, and we will do anything to free ourselves. This is our time to fight back and show legion just how strong we are.

AQW Epic  Post #: 28
12/23/2011 20:22:35   
One Winged Angel1357

I was asked a good question that i thought it would be fair to bring up here.

How far ahead would the Legion be without the bonus 25K from killing the core.

The question is not would they be ahead because you can see from averages that Legion would still be leading but would the gap still be over a million.

Now should Exile be getting anything special for being 1 mil behind not really because then the Devs would be favoring an outcome to the war(think Gear Games in MQ who has won the last few because of Dev intervention)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 29
12/23/2011 20:27:46   
PD

I'm glad I have yet to participate in this war.

This war became much different than what I hoped it would have been (which was Farming opportunities).

Personally I think people have a right to do what they want with their cash (including wasting a fortune on ED). But that's just me. Honestly this war isn't really a "war".

And this is someone from the POV of Exile.

< Message edited by PD -- 12/23/2011 20:28:34 >
Post #: 30
12/23/2011 20:27:50   
Zean Zapple

This statement "Legion are the payers. Exile are the players." is not a good thing for us to spread. Because on both sides their are payers and players. No matter what both are essential to victory and people shouldn't be put down for supporting the game.

But somethings got to give, somebody needs to help out the Exiles, someone needs to step up and I am trying. I've hit my varium cap for the month already though.
Epic  Post #: 31
12/23/2011 20:30:33   
Whirlwindstorm2

Although im not sure we will make much of a difference, count Moonlight Phoenix in for the war! :) Go exiles!

-Whirl

< Message edited by Whirlwindstorm2 -- 12/23/2011 21:59:19 >

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g332/EpDStuff/corp2-1.
Post #: 32
12/23/2011 20:31:19   
goldslayer1

@zean
well Control Alt Death will be helping.
and i dont think firewawa, and dragonwawa helped in this war yet.

@whirl
yeah the more factions that help, the better.
legion already has alot of legion factions and usually more payers.
(im wondering where buffy is)

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 12/23/2011 20:32:06 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 33
12/23/2011 20:34:01   
Goony
Constructive!

Yeah, but they could make a booking for the fat lady ;)

We can always tell the Legion that Exile controls more of Delta V (donut favors Exile) so, I guess, they really do need to win this battle if they want to control Delta V.
Epic  Post #: 34
12/23/2011 20:35:01   
Zean Zapple

@goldslayer1, If everyone in CaD gets 13,888.888 war points a day, that would be 250k. 26k each would be half a million points. If enough factions hoped on the 13,888.888 agenda for a war requirement we could easily slim the gap.
Epic  Post #: 35
12/23/2011 20:38:32   
One Winged Angel1357

Zean you are forgetting on most days one Legionarie alone has a quarter of a million points so the gap would be like normal(before yesturday) we get down to X points between us teh it shoots back up to where it was before we started
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 36
12/23/2011 20:39:17   
icestorm100

Exiles have to start showing their power. @ whirl, Go Moonlight Phoenix!
Gold, we would really appreciate you and CAD's help, since we don't know what the future of Frysteland would be
It might be something very big (idk)
So, maybe we need to start picking it up. SURPRISE ATTACK!!!
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
12/23/2011 20:42:31   
Zean Zapple

OWA you're right.
Epic  Post #: 38
12/23/2011 20:42:59   
Matrix77

idk what everyone is screaming about when this war has yet to be over? Legion may have dedicated players and payers, but so do exiles. Just because there is quite a gap in war points between the two does not guarantee Legion to win nor does it guarantee Exiles to loose either. So just chillax and play. Legions who think they've won the war might just end up loosing since when there is a war, an outcome is no easy to predict even when there is a huge gap in power

< Message edited by Matrix77 -- 12/23/2011 20:44:31 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 39
12/23/2011 20:44:22   
Zean Zapple

quote:

idk what everyone is screaming about when this war has yet to be over? Legion may have dedicated players player and paying, but so do exiles. Just because there is quite a gap in war points between the two does not guarantee Legion to win nor does it guarantee Exiles to loose either. So just chillax and play. Legions who think they've won the war might just end up loosing since when there is a war, an outcome is no easy to predict even when there is a huge gap in power

Well said. Ya hear that quitters. Step it up.
Epic  Post #: 40
12/23/2011 20:44:41   
Wraith

To be frank, if Mokta 3, Narcissus, and Smackie did not participate Exile would be winning.

Since they got da big wallets, let's show them we got the big swords! Woot!

Yes, I am still goin' with the payer/player thing.

Regardless, I believe that Exiles can pull it off and win. Sheer determination will beat the big bombs. After all, don't the bombs drop more, right?

ETERNAL PARADISE!

< Message edited by Wraith -- 12/23/2011 20:45:40 >

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 41
12/23/2011 20:45:12   
PD

IF there's one thing that has always stumped me it's like as if ED has to have an "easy" way out of things.

What I mean as in is that there are "easier" ways to get points or score in a war.

Especially in a community antagonistic war making player paid advantages was a bad idea from the start.

They should've just made it so everyone has to work to win.
Post #: 42
12/23/2011 21:16:24   
AQWPlayer

I shall help too, goldslayer. Even though we are enemies in the var-nonvar conflict, we are still exiles ;)
P.S. Do not underestimate my speed :D
AQW  Post #: 43
12/23/2011 21:19:19   
goldslayer1

quote:

P.S. Do not underestimate my speed :D

dont under estimate mines ;)
i usually do 30-35 seconds. altho i have 3 turned yeti a couple times with massive crits as mage today.

primary did like 40, gun did like 75 and aux was like 65 a couple times.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 12/23/2011 21:20:57 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 44
12/23/2011 21:30:44   
Wraith

@gold: After reading through the first page: THANK YOU FOR YOUR PLAYERS' SUPPORT.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 45
12/23/2011 21:39:37   
One Winged Angel1357

i got bored

1626326(current gap)
275(average Super Bomb damage with crits and super crits counted)

5914(number of super bombs used rounded up from 5913.9)
50(price of super bomb)

295700(total amount of Varium spent on super bombs)
10,000($50 varium pack)

29.57(number of 10K varium packs)

1479(amount of money needed to close gap)

As Ashari so kindly pointed out on IRC super bomb average is really 260 but it was close enough to just leave it

Name's OWA... Just OWA
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 46
12/23/2011 22:25:38   
Luna_moonraider

well firstly go exile!!! as u all know the war is about the big spender the more money you put in the better your side. the devs did not taught of this because they just wanted $$ and if the devs want to fix things the devs should make a limit on the number of super bombs used per hour so that the war would be fair and it is more bout farming like in most wars in other ae game.

AQW Epic  Post #: 47
12/23/2011 22:40:00   
Renzan

I'm in as an Exile! *puts on hipster shades*

Epic  Post #: 48
12/23/2011 22:54:03   
DeathGuard

@GoldSlayer1 and @WhirlWindStorm2: Good to hear guys, wind remember my current faction, XxX Fuerza Latina XxX? Well, the founder of it said we got free days until war ends, that means the help from my faction has come . Also I'm thinking in asking help to one of my friend's faction, many factions that are latinas (latins) are exile banded, so we can get huge help from them, let me contact them.

I must say I will use my christmas money to help exile to get close to legion, 200 bombs/ 10k varium would help a bit and thanks @Zean since you're helping too

Exiles for the win
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 49
12/23/2011 23:25:43   
button33

I think it's time to fire 2500 dollars of bombs?
AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: The Poor Exiles
Page 2 of 6«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition