Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 5 of 30«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/1/2012 23:26:56   
Goldstein

Perhaps we have the Dealer PM someone a number, then we all guess what the number is. The closer we are, the longer we survive? This is important stuff to figure out, people!

EDIT: As owner of this page, I declare we discuss the logistics of this tournament.

< Message edited by Goldstein -- 1/1/2012 23:28:11 >

"Allo comrade, why don't you give me a click on the ol' noggin and enjoy a nice little tale of action and sorrow and comedy? Cheerio!"
Post #: 101
1/1/2012 23:31:07   
Vector

that's a brilliant idea... though that would mean i would have to rely on my horrid luck... *gulp*
Post #: 102
1/1/2012 23:34:08   
Goldstein

I have rotten luck, so I'll probably die by the beginning of the first stage.
Post #: 103
1/1/2012 23:36:51   
Blackshock

well I guess I could just pitch in an idea for a course then (if there aren't too many already).

What about a homage to an old classic? A huge labyrinth. No traps, no pitfalls, just a group of determined seekers. Instead of the classic minotaur, why don't we use one of my old test specimen from project CHIMERA, subject gamma. I will infuse some of my marrow into him to grant him identical regeneration rate such as mine. Imagine a conglomeration of one's worst nightmares made flesh and unkillable. Of couse, I should be the one holding the killswitch for it (i made him of course). The whole maze would be in pitch black though and Gamma would be able to imitate the voices of other people it hears, has night vision, and determination only rivaled by spiky haired anime protagonists.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 104
1/1/2012 23:40:16   
star screamer

I have a labyrinth, but it has a room the electrocutes you...
AQW  Post #: 105
1/1/2012 23:41:48   
Blackshock

I was intending for a more psychological horror. Idk, just played amnesia and loved the aspect of having no way to fight a pursuer, but only to keep running, locking doors, hiding, ect.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 106
1/1/2012 23:42:29   
Goldstein

OOOKAY! Who's designing out and who's participating? I'm confused? How many rooms are there? Who's participating? Argh!
Post #: 107
1/1/2012 23:42:43   
star screamer

I guess I could add that to my labyrinth... but I'm keeping the trick exit.
AQW  Post #: 108
1/1/2012 23:43:42   
Blackshock

I ain't participating. I got nothing to lose and nothing to gain, so I'll see if I can just contribute a room and make sure the people who die don't completely stay dead. Not so sure on the last bit.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 109
1/1/2012 23:44:15   
star screamer

Why not be my assistant! I'll pay you.
AQW  Post #: 110
1/1/2012 23:46:01   
Blackshock

Sounds fun, but pass on the pay. I already get enough funding from my omnicorp paycheck. Still, the only thing that would make my day is if you were to install a power nullification field, make the rooms pitch black, give everyone an old lantern with limited oil, and put clones of my subject gamma in there. XD
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 111
1/1/2012 23:47:20   
star screamer

But of course, and I may consider you helping with riddles...
AQW  Post #: 112
1/1/2012 23:59:01   
Vector

hmm... i wonder what my character's prize could be if he wins...
Post #: 113
1/2/2012 0:00:01   
Blackshock

one wish maybe? haha, just kidding
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 114
1/2/2012 0:00:03   
Shadowlord9k

Blackshock: Tinderbox is also needed.

I think I'll add oh 7 rooms?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 115
1/2/2012 0:02:54   
Blackshock

keep them in short stock though, we wouldn't want to ruin the suspense.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 116
1/2/2012 0:05:39   
Vector

actually, one wish wouldn't be so bad considering what my character truly wants... and no, it has nothing to do with revenge

btw, dealer, you think that number game would be a good idea, where someone picks a number and the closer the contenders get to that number, the longer they survive?
Post #: 117
1/2/2012 0:10:35   
primalvoldo

@Blackshock

Wouldn't an electric shock be better for the neck trap?

@Kinz

Thanks, Heres my ideas for the Illusion Course:

It's a gianormous hall of mirrors with tons of tricks and illusions.
There would be a never ending staircase, false exits, hypno ceiling fans that spiral in the middle moves and can keep a person standinng there mesmerised by the spiral's swirling movements, 3 trap doors that lead to an alternate room with a giant spider in each trap door and Reflection monsters that takes the form of the person looking at it in the mirror and then lunges at them in its monsterous form and makes them trapped in the mirror while they live in our world in the form of the being that was trapped in the mirror and become my minions, but don't worry I'll allow the competitors to return, just that they'll have to deal with Copies of themselves after the games.

Luckily there would be clues along the way so there would be some hope. Anyone can suggest other ideas for the Illusion Course if they may.

< Message edited by primalvoldo -- 1/2/2012 0:12:18 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 118
1/2/2012 0:18:37   
Kinzdor

Hmm how will we format the story? Omnicorp employ reports discussing the courses and then first person perceptive of the competitors going through the games. Also hopefully there will be a prologue wirrtend by The Dealer and a few other chapters. Maybe his chapters could show a behind the scene look at what is going on.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 119
1/2/2012 0:28:06   
Shadowlord9k

Vector: Let me guess, a human body would your wish?

Now that I think of it, why don't I just make my own arena? It would work better then help adding a room for all the others...
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 120
1/2/2012 0:29:06   
Vector

ha! good guess, but absolutely not. it has something to do with emotions, and that's all i'll say :P
Post #: 121
1/2/2012 0:53:23   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

I think he's trying to say that we should cut the guess back some and just guess that he wishes for a human heart.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 122
1/2/2012 0:57:42   
Kinzdor

His wish is to be accepted by heros!

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 1/2/2012 1:03:01 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 123
1/2/2012 2:12:53   
Question Mark?

Ooh... My head... where am I? Why am I focused on Clown? Why do I have this axe? Oh. Oh my... I am... sorry. They, my friends that is, can get a little out of hand sometimes. Especially when they speak through my mouth. Usually they just whisper to me, but it seems to have... hrm... anyhoo, I apologize for whatever I, they, ergh, whatever WE did. Especially to Clown, and to.. erm... Arachnid. Did they kill anyone? They usually do. Just tell me if you're dead. Or not. I really couldn't care less.

OOC: Just in case you didn't catch that: The Observer types in white and is an irritating though deadly and mysterious threat. The Red Knight types in aLtErNaTiNg letters and is violent and vicious. The Captain types in teal and is a direct parody of a Gilbert and Sullivan character, and Tragedy types in a shade of green slightly darker than Thursday's and is quite somber about things. Who/What they are is open for discussion. Even Lord Thursday is a bit confused, although he tries not to admit it.

< Message edited by Question Mark? -- 1/2/2012 2:13:15 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 124
1/2/2012 2:38:53   
megakyle777

Kinz, i am sorry but I can't do it. I have four essays to type up and I've put them off for FAR too long.
DF  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 5 of 30«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition