Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= Holiday Colossus Weapons

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Comparison and Strategy] >> [Equipment Comparison] >> Equipment Comparison >> =AQ= Holiday Colossus Weapons
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/2/2012 5:03:50   
infuturity

Holiday Colossus Weapons

HERE (info submission thanks to IMR)

This is the thread in which to discuss comparisons between the new items and others. Unlike guide-like threads created via Comparison Posting you are not required to lay out comparisons in a formal manner in here. But remember - because you'll have read the forum rules of course - do not ask questions here like "what's best for me" / "which is the better weapon" - this is not a Question & Answer forum. Nor is it a general game discussion forum. Only post if you have something useful and relevant to add / discuss.

Threads created via the Comparison Posting forum (which then get moved to this Equipment Comparison forum once approved) normally remain on a permanent basis, whereas this =AQ= one is likely to be allowed to expire.
AQ  Post #: 1
1/2/2012 19:47:33   
rendalith

Massive damage and the special is powerful enough to make me rethink my position on using only weapons without one. However, I'm not a big fan of inaccurate weapons. Using this one while wearing the Straightjacket would be completely pointless against any of the swept monsters.
DF  Post #: 2
1/2/2012 20:30:10   
Dekoras

Gahhhhh! I'm so angry that they did that -5 BtH and 85/80 damage thing again! I too, extremely dislike inaccurate weapons like this. To think, I love the art and everything else so much...
AQ  Post #: 3
1/2/2012 22:16:47   
dragonmasterz

Its kinda a let down that its not the top fire weapon and loses to Sariel's Vigil by a fair Magrin:(

Its the special that terrible. I think its becuase of it ability to blind:/
AQ  Post #: 4
1/3/2012 0:47:13   
  afterlifex

X of the AQ Q&A/EC/BS

^ there is nothing wrong with the special it's just hard for anything to deal with Sariel's Vigil and it's free BtH
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
1/3/2012 18:40:20   
Vanitas
Banned

It looses against high AMD's, so what?
Most monsters in this game are lower leveled, too much BtH hurts your DPT in that case.
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Comparison and Strategy] >> [Equipment Comparison] >> Equipment Comparison >> =AQ= Holiday Colossus Weapons
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2014 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition