Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: BS15's Idea bank + The Corrupter set!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> RE: BS15's Idea bank + The Corrupter set!
Page 6 of 10«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/29/2013 17:09:05   
battlesiege15

Slightly tweaked my Mimic armor for better resistances. However, I am not sure that the elemental compensation is right either... But here are some more ideas till I figure out what to do with it
Wub Gun
«Accurate Wind Ranged weapon with a 100%-rate special. Deals additional damage for not having an actual Special attack. Can Toggle between Wind and Harm at a cost of SP»

Level: 150G
Power Level: 153, Mastercraft
Price: X Gold or X tokens
Sellback: .5 X Gold or .5 X tokens

Type: Ranged
Element: Wind
Damage: 20- 44
BTH: 19

SPECIAL
Hits: 2
Damage: 269.3% Base and Random each
Stats: 534.6% each
BTH: +24 plus Stats each
Rate: 100%

This is treated as a normal weapon attack, not a special.

EFFECT:
It has no Special-special, so its normal attack deals *1.02 damage (Not factored in the numbers above)
The weapon has +5bth but deals *85/90 damage (Already factored into the numbers above).

MC BONUS
You can click on it to toggle between Wind and Harm damage at the cost of 75 SP per turn.

*Volume: Normal (Deals Wind damage)
**Volume: Ear-piercing Max (Deals Harm damage) (Costs «» SP per turn)
***You don't have enough SP to keep the weapon on full blast.

DESCRIPTION
This strange gun deals wind damage with sound, but by paying some SP, you can crank it up to an ear-shattering WUB-WUBBING noise to deal Harm damage.

Appearance: It looks like a normal little gun with a big dial-like button on the side that the player can click on to toggle between the two modes. In the harm mode, the gun glows a dark purple-like color.
Animations: For wind damage, the gun just shoots 2 gray waves of giant small sound waves that grow as it travels across the screen... like real life sound waves
For Harm damage, the gun shoots 2 waves as well, but they are purple and "WUBWUBWUB" appears on the top of the screen.

< Message edited by battlesiege15 -- 2/4/2014 21:01:47 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 126
6/30/2013 14:24:46   
dragonfire1423

So it's a Base-Cannon? YEEEEEESSSS!!!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 127
10/17/2013 22:26:21   
battlesiege15

Tiny Typhoon
«Mastercraft Wind Pet with an accurate attack. The Pet has a small passive to inflict Choke on the monster (MC Bonus). Pet also has a toggle that can attack monster's SP.»

Level: 150
Price: 12,102,583 Gold
Sellback: 6,051,291 Gold

Damage: 50-93
BTH: +38
Stats: 832%
Training Difficulty: -66

Click Pet to Toggle between Wind attack that can damage either Monster HP or SP

Option 1: Wind Attack*

• ATTACK [Animation: The pet quickly blows over to the enemy and grows in size into a bigger tornado twice to do the two hits of damage.]
    Type: Melee
    Damage: 47.222% Base, Random and listed Stats per hit
    BTH: +5

• Pet has a 5% chance of attempting to Choke** the monster and reduce monster effectiveness to (80/(monster wind resistance))% Damage (for [number of hits connected] amount of turns). The monster takes a -20 to its save and can resist the Choke*.

Level: 153 vs. MonsterLevel
    Major: PlayerCHA vs MonsterDEX
    Minor: PlayerLUK vs MonsterLUK

*The foe manages to hold its breath!
    **The foe is choking due to the lack of air from the Typhoon's vortex!
    ***Wind monsters are immune to this effect.

• Option 2: SP Damaging Attack*

ATTACK [Animation: The pet lifts up its little hands to summon a giant air funnel going horizontally towards the enemy and does one hit of damage.]
    Hits: 1
    Damage: 64.222% Base, Random and listed Stats per hit
    BTH: +0

EFFECT:
All pet attacks deal *85/90 damage and has +5 BTH. (Already factored in).

DESCRIPTION
This little animated tornado is playful and energetic, perfect to take into battle with! It's powerful winds can sometimes Choke the monster. Click on it to switch between damaging the monster's HP and the monster's SP.

APPEARANCE/APPEARANCE:
This pet looks like the Wind Spirit except much smaller. Also, the pet has bigger and cuter eyes and is not as buffed as the Wind Spirit. The color is also more gray like the Wind Dragon's skin color.
Analysis

Mastercraft bonus is the small passive of inflicting Choke on the monster when attacking the monster's HP.

SP Damage Attack: It deals 0.85* (for always useful) 0.8 (for attacking SP instead of HP) damage.

< Message edited by battlesiege15 -- 2/4/2014 21:03:46 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 128
10/18/2013 0:07:55   
Daimyo Daimyo

Wouldn't a wind pet buffet the monster? I understand that you can deprive someone of air and choke them but I've always thought of typhoons as more of the wind that blows you away.

Also, don't you mean click on it to toggle between dealing wind damage and damaging the monster's SP? A wind pet that does light/darkness damage is pretty odd. :D
MQ  Post #: 129
10/18/2013 19:26:57   
battlesiege15

Oh whoops my bad! I was just copying Soluna's format because I needed a template.

And I was thinking Choke because the wind attack will involve the pet growing into a bigger tornado and creating an airtight vacuum of some sort
AQ AQW  Post #: 130
11/23/2013 18:18:36   
battlesiege15

I have a plan for a quest but I don't quite have the time to make it all right now, but here are some of the rewards/monsters I have planned for the quest

Iris, the Prismic Dragon
Element: ? element (Neutral)
Appearance: It looks just like the Ice Dragon except instead of the dark blue horns and leg pieces, the horns/leg pieces are rainbow crystals.
Description:
Deep within the Dragon's Den dwells the mystical Prismic Dragon Iris. The magical energies from the crystals have made her attacks powerful and unpredictable, and imbued her the power to occasionally heal herself.

Attack 1 Animation: The monster lunges at you like the ice dragon and snaps at your character.
Attack 1 Damage: One hit of a random element damage. It is a Melee attack.
Rate: Until the monster gets enough SP to use its special attack

Attack 2 Animation: It uses a breath attack like the ice dragon but the ice is instead crystals that glow (so a mix between the ice and light dragons' breath attacks).
Attack 2 Damage: It can inflict a Prismatic Burn and and deals random element damage from the 8 elements (proper compensation for damage reduction... most likely a 75% damage reduction). It is a Magic attack unlike most other dragon breath attacks.
Rate: it will automatically use this whenever the monster has enough SP (722 SP) and regains 128 SP per turn

Dodge: It blocks like a regular ice dragon.

Defense Modifiers:
-----Melee: 66
-----Range: 66
-----Magic: 66
Elements:

Fire: 150
Water: 125
Wind: 50
Ice: 50
Earth: 50
Energy: 125
Light: 50
Dark: 150

Stats:
Strength: 275
Dex: 0
Intelligence: 275
Endurance: 200
Charisma: 0
Luck: 0
HP: Slight glass Cannon Lean so low HP
MP: ????
SP: 128 SP per turn
Gold and Exp: Gold Leaning monster
Power Level: 4

Enchanted Dragon Crystal

MP Level: 152
Price: 41,379,656 Gold
Sellback: 20,689,828 Gold
Element: Neutral

Activation: 0 turns
Cost: 48 MP for activation and for every turn with the item equipped.

Effects:
Click on it to summon Primsic Dragon, Jr. Click on it again to dismiss it.
It boosts the damage of Prismic Dragon, Jr. by 1.33*
Mastercraft Bonus is free compression in addition to the damage boost.

DESCRIPTION
Use the magical aura from this crystal to call and augment the powers of a young Rainbow Dragon.

Appearance: It's just a small crystal that's multi colored

Prismic Dragon, Jr.

Power Level: 153
Upkeep: 114 MP. If you do not have enough MP on the first combat round after you obtain this guest, then it does nothing for one turn* (without costing MP). On every other round, if you do not have enough MP, then it leaves**.

ATTACK
Type: Magic
Element: Random elements***
Damage: 36.25-71.25 plus 624% Stats each
BTH: 38 plus Stats

*The Prismic Dragon. Jr. patiently waits for you to recover sufficient energy. (114 MP required or it will vanish next turn)
**The Prismic Dragon, Jr. flies back to the Dragon's Den. (Not enough MP: 114 MP required)

***Instead of a damage boost, there is a 20*[# of hits connected/2]% chance of inflicting Prismatic Burn (Plevel 152). The monster can resist with a save at a +10 bonus:
Level: 152 vs MonsterLvl
Major: YourCHA vs MonsterCHA
Minor: YourLUK vs MonsterLUK

Appearance: A smaller version of the Prismic Dragon with bigger eyes to make it look more adorable.

< Message edited by battlesiege15 -- 2/2/2014 14:31:42 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 131
11/24/2013 11:38:52   
Bionic Bear
Helpful!

I think that Iris's heal is not worth the time it would take for her to do it. 5% at a glass cannon lean would not be worth much for a power level 4 monster. 10% or higher would be better. You might get a second opinion, though.
Post #: 132
11/28/2013 13:23:27   
battlesiege15

That is true. I think I'll change the MP to be used for the breath attack, so the monster will end up using SP and MP for breath attacks on top of the regular attacks. If that's the case, I'll increase the SP cost of the skill so it's not constant breath attacks.

How many MP attacks can a monster with maxed INT do? Is it 3 or 4?

< Message edited by battlesiege15 -- 11/28/2013 13:24:25 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 133
12/10/2013 1:05:46   
Phlox Lover

These are all really cool :D I have no criticisms at all.
Post #: 134
12/10/2013 10:53:25   
  Rorshach

The Question
(AdventureQuest)

battlesiege15: Could you combine all your suggestions into your first post? It'd be a great help in terms of organization of all your suggestions, making them readable at one go.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 135
12/10/2013 17:23:03   
battlesiege15

I could when I have the time later on this month.

However, since I have a sheer amount of these suggestions, I instead made hyper links to each items that you can click through on the first page because I thought it would be easier, and I even categorized them by weapon and color coated them for elements. Is that fine?

Otherwise, I can basically clean out my suggestions thread with things I don't really like anymore as well.

@Phlox: Thanks! :D
AQ AQW  Post #: 136
12/10/2013 21:41:01   
  Rorshach

The Question
(AdventureQuest)

Hyperlinks should be fine. Doesn't seem to state that all suggestions must be in the first post from this: =AQ= Suggestions Forum Rules
Although we've kept to that for some time now. But stay updated on it though, just in case.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 137
12/10/2013 22:08:15   
battlesiege15

Ok thanks for letting me know!

I have to go and update my hyperlinks later on as well so I will end up cleaning up a lot of this thread so it's not cluttery
AQ AQW  Post #: 138
2/4/2014 21:06:27   
battlesiege15

I went ahead and added hyperlinks to all items in my suggestion thread to the first post. I cleared out some of my suggestions that I didn't really like. While doing that, I also went ahead and tweaked my suggestions for the current system for items (such as armor leans) and did some minor changes to almost every suggestion.

I'd love some feedback on some of the changes! Thank you!
AQ AQW  Post #: 139
2/5/2014 0:56:32   
  Rorshach

The Question
(AdventureQuest)

Hyperlinks are great, really makes everything more organized.

CopyCat's statistics seem... very differentiating. You've got an all-rounded defense, which I think isn't allowed(?) and then the attack being fixed to the monster's base element hardly makes it a good armour to use at all - other than for fun battles. Along with the low eleComp it receives...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 140
2/22/2014 14:12:17   
battlesiege15

Oh all around defense isn't allowed? I was not aware of that.

It was meant to be a utility armor but I guess making it a light armor with high magic and melee defense would be a better idea. However, I'll keep the monster-base element attack but increase the damage compensation vs light monsters and possibly making a different MC bonus in that case. I am thinking about adding an effect that makes light monsters blinded by a small amount for every block since this armor is supposed to be composed of reflective mirrors.
AQ AQW  Post #: 141
3/31/2014 13:31:46   
battlesiege15

I just had an idea of using Chi Shields for elemental resistance rather than -X% or *X% to elemental defenses. These numbers are not concrete and probably not very balanced for the actual shield though...

EMT Field Generator
«Creates a Chi Shield that blocks energy damage and comes with a built in skill. Mastercraft.»

Upon activation, the misc creates a "EMT Field" (renamed Chi Shield) that blocks [250*ItemLevel/Energy Resistance]. For each hit you take, you take .75* damage to your SP instead until the Chi Shield is used up.
The EMT Field will automatically activate after 2 turns and will not consume any SP for the 'recharging' turns*. Un-equipping and re-equipping the misc will not work.
Un-equipping the misc will remove the Chi Shield though.

*The EMF is recharging itself! (X turns left)
Click on the misc to use an Energy Skill. If STR+DEX >= INT*3/2 or if STR/5+DEX/20 > INT/4, then it's Ranged and you use DEX for the major save; otherwise, it's Magic and you use INT for the major save.

The skill deals (Current EMT Field Power/Base EMT Field Power)% of the listed damage and costs (Current EMT Field Power/Base EMT Field Power)% of the listed SP cost. (So the attack power and cost are proportionate to how powerful the Chi Shield is).
Clicking on the misc uses up all the EMT Field**. If you do not have sufficient SP*** or have an active EMT Field****, you have to wait for two turns for the EMF Chi Shield to charge up to its full power again before using it.

**BZZZZT
***Not enough SP for the generator.
****Not enough power. Please try again in X turns.
MISC										
Level	135	150G
PowLvl	135	150G

SP	.75* HP Damage taken when hit by monster attack and when 'EMT Field' is active

Price	6323760	30256459
Sell	3161880	15128229

SKILL										
Level	135	150
Type	-	G
PLvl	135	153
MPLvl	135	152

Base	200	229
Rand	248	308
Stat	991	1110
BtH	33	38

SP										
Magic	419	490
Ranged	335	392

Appearance: It looks like a metallic cube with electrical sparks flying around it in the top left side of the player screen. There's a giant red button on the side facing the player.
For the skill, a giant electrical wave surges from the player side to the monster's side for a 1 hit attack.

DESCRIPTION
When tinkering around, Vince accidentally created this Electro-Magitechnic (EMT) Field generator to mitigate energy attack damage. You can push the Big Red Button to activate a burst of energy with power and cost depending on the EMT strength. It also recharges every two turns so no need to bring extra cables to battles!
AQ AQW  Post #: 142
3/31/2014 23:30:17   
pure tppc

Wow nice effort making all these items! How many weapons have been successfully implemented?
AQ  Post #: 143
4/2/2014 9:01:30   
battlesiege15

From my suggestions? None of em but I don't have a problem with that. I like to do these for fun and get some creativity going
AQ AQW  Post #: 144
4/4/2014 21:43:44   
battlesiege15

I realized how there was no end game Wind guest other than the Wind Golem so I thought that this would be a good suggestion for one :D
Summon FlappyZard

Power Level: 153, Matercraft
Price: 24,205,166 Gold
Sellback: 12,102,583 Gold

Cost: 0 MP
Effect: Summons FlappyZard (150) as a guest. Cast again to dismiss it.

DESCRIPTION
Summon the chaotic and unpredictable FlappyZard to annoy the living crud out of your enemies!
FlappyZard

Upkeep: 114 MP. If you do not have enough MP on the first combat round after you obtain this guest, then it does nothing for one turn* (without costing MP). On every other round, if you do not have enough MP, then it leaves**.

ATTACK #1
Damage: 0-107.5 plus 624% Stats each
Rate: 33.33%

ATTACK #2

ATTACK #3
Hits: 3

*FlappyZard flaps around aimlessly. (114 MP required or it will vanish next turn)
**FlappyZard went to annoy another player. (Not enough MP: 114 MP required)

MASTERCRAFT BONUS (Not sure if this is MC but instead of -30 bth and doing *85/55 damage, the monster only deals *85/60 damage, which is about 9.09% less damage than usual... and since it depends on the number of hits connected, the boost should be sufficient or even a bit underpowered....)

There is a [Number of hits connected]*33.33% chance of making the monster Enraged*** for 1 turn. All monster take -30 bth and deal *85/60 damage. (AUTOMATIC; NO SAVE ROLL REQUIRED)

***Your foe is getting REALLY angry.

Appearance:
The Zard looks like a CloudZard except a bit smaller and more... spherical like an actual Flappy Bird. It keeps flapping by your side to stay up whenever it is present in the battle.

Attack 1- It goes towards its enemy by flapping its wings and going up and down. When near the monster, it quickly drops on the monster to deal one hit of wind damage and then flaps behind the monster and appears next to the player.
Attack 2- It goes towards its enemy by flapping its wings and going up and down. When near the monster, it quickly drops up and down TWICE on the monster to deal TWO hits of wind damage and then flaps behind the monster and appears next to the player.
Attack 2- It goes towards its enemy by flapping its wings and going up and down. When near the monster, it quickly drops up and down THREE times on the monster to deal THREE hits of wind damage and then flaps behind the monster and appears next to the player.

Analysis

Starts off as an extremely random-heavy guest; 0-215 damage plus 1248% Stats, with 38 BTH. (Because Flappy Bird is usually very unpredictable and chaotic)
Attack #1 deals 50% damage and occurs 33.33% of the time.
Attack #2 deals 100% damage and occurs 33.33% of the time.
Attack #3 deals 150% damage and occurs 33.33% of the time.

< Message edited by battlesiege15 -- 4/4/2014 21:44:07 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 145
4/27/2014 20:41:04   
battlesiege15

Eternal Shadow Trident

Level: 143 Z
Power Level: 153 (MC)
Price: 13,860 Z-Tokens | 9,702 Z-Tokens (Discounted)
Sellback: 12,474 Z-Tokens; 8,731 Z-Tokens (Discounted) the first 48 Hrs | 6,930 Z-Tokens; 4,851 Z-Tokens (Discounted) After

Element: Darkness
Attack Type: Magic
Damage: 20-28
BTH: 19

EFFECT
The weapon deals *1.09 damage for lack of a special.

MC EFFECT
Clicking on the weapon's gem activates a spell: Shadow Terror Assault.

DESCRIPTION
This special trident is infused with the dark energy from the core of Darkovia. The red gem in its center holds some of the foulest Dark spirits that you can unleash upon your foes. Watch out though, the trapped entities consider you a foe too.

Appearance: It's a three point trident. The entire weapon is pure black except for blood red ends to the staff portion of the weapon (so at the bottom of the weapon and the right before the three-point part). There is also a darker red gem that glows in middle of the three-point part of the trident.
Shadow Terror Assault (Quick turn mana efficient pure status spell)

Level: 143 Z

Cost: 392 MP (.6* cost of level appropriate spell [653 MP for level 152 spell])

Hits: 5
Element: Darkness for first four hits; Darkness self-damage to player
Damage: 0 damage and stats for all hits
BTH: +38 for first four hits; +300 (Auto hit) for last hit

EFFECT
There is a 100% chance to inflict "Terrorized" (renamed Daze)* for [number of first four hits connected] amount of turns. The monster has a [number of first four hits connected]*[Monster Darkness resistance/100]*10% chance of not acting. The monster can make a save roll to resist this**:

Level: 152 vs MonsterLevel
Major: YourINT vs MonsterINT
Minor: YourLUK vs MonsterCHA (Not a typo)

*MUAHAHAHA
**The foes stands strong against the dark energy.

The fifth hit is an auto hit and targets the player. The player is inflicted with "Terrorized" for 2 turns with a 37.5% chance of not acting. The player can still make a save roll though:

Level: 152 vs 150
Major: 200 vs YourINT
Minor: 200 vs YourCHA (Not a typo)

NOTE: Since this is a quick turn spell, you can use it indefinitely but the status will cap at 4 turns of daze for the monster and 2 turns of daze for the player.

Appearance: The player points the trident towards the enemy. A large shadow shoots from the floor on the player's side and reaches the middle of the field. There, it turns into a tornado with 5 pitch black shadow spirits with red eyes floating in circles. Then, 4 of the spirits fly towards the enemy and each does 1 hit. The fifth one is larger than the others and attacks the player.
I'm pretty sure this is not very balanced but I didn't know how to approach an all effect spell with no damage since we really haven't had any of those (other than Gandolphin and the Scrambler spell series).

I have a really low Mana cost since I didn't know how to handle it. In addition, I added a backlash effect so idk if that makes the items more balanced or underpowered or overpowered but I'd love some feed back!

< Message edited by battlesiege15 -- 4/27/2014 20:43:20 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 146
5/28/2014 16:21:29   
battlesiege15

These are just some Misc ideas for a future Darkovia update

Vampiric Shroud

G
Level	150
PowLvl	153

Price	2750588
Sell	1375294

Effects: Improves your INT and CHA. Gains additional effects based on subrace.
INT   +50
CHA   +50

SPCost	40(ish)
If your subrace is:

• Vampire: There is a 5% chance of getting a guaranteed block against any individual hit that is not supposed to be unmissable, regardless of your stats, defenses or the hit's accuracy. (The vampiric enchantments engulf you in shadows and protects you from the attack.)
  • Werewolf: There is a 10% chance of getting a guaranteed hit against any individual hits from the monster regardless of your stats, defenses, or the hit's accuracy. (The vampiric enchantments exposes your lycan blood to your foes.)
  • Werepyre/Dracopyre: There is a 2.5% chance of getting a guaranteed block against any individual hit that is not supposed to be unmissable, regardless of your stats, defenses or the hit's accuracy. (The cloak engulfs you in shadows and protects you from the attack.)
  • Human: No additional effects at all

DESCRIPTION
This cloak was created to enhance the invisibility of Safiria's top assassins and protect them from attacks. Safiria has lent you this in return for your loyalty to her. It seems to have adverse effects on werewolves though.

Image: It's a blood red cloak that waves in the air similar to the Vamp Adept's cape. If possible, it should be an actual cape that appears on the character similar to the White Knight and Communicant's armor. If not though, it can be a simple animated cloak either below the character's Health/MP/SP/XP bar or in the top left corner.
Lycan Wrist Cuff

Element: Earth
	G
Level	150
PowLvl	153

Price	2750588
Sell	1375294

Effects: Improves your STR and DEX. Gains additional effects based on subrace.
STR   +50
DEX   +50

SPCost	40(ish)
If your subrace is:

• Werewolf: There is a 5% chance of dealing 200% damage on any individual player attack. (The lunar energy doubles the power of your attack.)
  • Vampire: There is a 10% chance of dealing 50% damage on any individual player attack. (The lunar energy weakens your vampiric powers considerably.)
  • Werepyre/Dracopyre: There is a 2.5% chance of dealing 200% damage on any individual player attack. (The lunar energy doubles the power of your attack.)

DESCRIPTION
These lunar cuffs are imbued with gems enchanted with lunar aura. Constantin created these to give his loyal soldiers (like you) more power. It seems to have adverse effects on vampires though.

Image: It's a pair of silver wrist cuffs like Constantin has. However, instead of the spikes, there are oval stones on it. It'll be a picture either underneath the character's HP/MP/SP/XP bar or in the top left corner of the screen.
Werepyre Pendant

Element: Darkness (it doesn't matter...)
	G
Level	150
PowLvl	153

Price	2750588
Sell	1375294

Effects: Improves your STR and INT. Gains additional effects based on subrace.
STR   +50
INT   +50

SPCost	40(ish)
If your subrace is:

• Werepyre: As long as the misc is active, there is a 50% chance you gain a turn of Regeneration for the appropriate power level. (The pendant's energy rejuvenates your health.)
  • Dracopyre: As long as the misc is active, there is a 100% you gain a turn of Degeneration for the appropriate power level (Complete opposite of Regeneration; instead of gaining HP, you lose HP). (The pendant's energy is becoming uncontrollable and damages you!)
  • Vampire/Werewolf: As long as the misc is active, there is a 25% chance you gain a turn of Regeneration for the appropriate power level. (The pendant's energy rejuvenates your health.)

DESCRIPTION
Wolfwing created this pendant to augment the physical and magical attacks of his loyal followers such as you. It's strange energy can sometimes even heal your wounds in a battle. However, this energy does not work well in the presence of draconic blood (Dracopyres).

Image: The pendant itself is a silver werewolf face with blood red gems for eyes (similar to this. On the back of the wolf head, there is a pair of vampire wings. This would be either below the player's HP/MP/SP/XP bar or in the top left corner.
Dracopyre Wings

Element: Earth (it doesn't matter...)
	G
Level	150
PowLvl	153

Price	2750588
Sell	1375294

Effects: Improves your END and LUK. Gains additional effects based on subrace.
END   +50
LUK   +50

SPCost	40(ish)
If your subrace is:

• Dracopyre: As long as the misc is active, there is a 25*[number of hits connected/number of hits attempted]% chance of inflicting the monster with Afraid (with a 50*[MonsterDarknessRes/100]% chance of not acting) for one turn. (Your appearance strikes true fear into your enemies!)
  • Werepyre: As long as the misc is active, there is a 12.5*[number of hits connected/number of hits attempted]% chance of inflicting the monster with Afraid (with a 50*[MonsterDarknessRes/100]% chance of not acting) for one turn. (Your appearance strikes true fear into your enemies!)
  • Vampire/Werewolf: As long as the misc is active, there is a 50*[number of hits connected/number of hits attempted]% chance of inflicting the player with Afraid (with a 50*[PlayerDarknessRes/100]% chance of not acting) for one turn. (Your body cannot control the power coursing through your veins, leaving you helpless!)

DESCRIPTION
Given to loyal Dracopyres, these wings contain the terrifying power of Dracopyres and will show your foes what Fear truly means. Those with only Vampiric or Werewolf blood in them may not be able to fully control themselves in presence of such an item!

Image: The wings look very much like Nightbane's wings. If possible, these would attach to the players' armors. If that's not possible, it'd be an animated wing either below the character's HP/MP/SP/XP bar or in the top left corner.

< Message edited by battlesiege15 -- 5/28/2014 16:22:58 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 147
5/28/2014 16:30:40   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

Flappy Zard! So much win

Some really great suggestions mate! I hope they make it in game :D
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 148
5/29/2014 8:59:30   
battlesiege15

Thanks a lot ss! I worked hard on these but I don't quite know how to balance things so the numbers are very iffy.

I'm not sure if all the effects will be equal in power for the Darkovian miscs though but they generally follow the same format:
  • Give 2 stat boosts
  • Corresponding subrace gains Effect1
  • Cpposing subrace gains opposite of Effect1 at twice the rate
  • Non-corresponding subrace gains Effect1 at half the rate
  • Humans do not gain additional effects.
Also, the table of contents on the first post is complete so if you guys want to look at some of my older items and critque them, please go ahead!
AQ AQW  Post #: 149
6/4/2014 0:50:09   
battlesiege15

Sarkanian Emblem

Location: LTS --> Maelstorm [When/if an Aquaman movie gets released....]
Element: Water

Type           G
Level	       150
PowLvl         153 MC

Price          30256459
Sell           15128229

EFFECT
  • Against Base Element Water monsters and any monster tagged as "Fish", there is a 10% chance of attempting to Control** the monster (1 round; 33% chance of not acting) The monster can resist*** with a save, at a +10 bonus:

Level: 153 vs MonsterLvl
    Major: YourCHA vs MonsterCHA
    Minor: YourLUK vs MonsterLUK

• Accuracy of Water weapons/spells/pets/guests is boosted by BtHBoost as below. Boost is /0.75 for Magic weapons, and /2 for spells. CHA is boosted by the amount in the Stat row.
    Level		150
    PowLvl		153

BtHBoost        +6
    CHA		+40

SPCost		45

*You don't have enough SP to power the Emblem!
**The Emblem forms a telepathic link between you and your enemy!
***The Emblem's telepathic link is severed!

Description
This odd shell-like emblem you got from the Sarkanians is pulsating with energy to augment your water attacks' precision. Sometimes this item lets you create a telepathic link with fishes and other water monsters. Click on it to call the mysterious SarkMan to battle with you!

Appearance: It looks like the Aquaman logo but upside down and is bluish gray in color instead. It appears in the top left corner of the screen.

SarkMan

Level: 150 MC
Upkeep: 114 MP. If you do not have enough MP on the first combat round after you obtain this guest, then she does nothing for one turn* (without costing MP). On every other round, if you do not have enough MP, then he leaves**.

Damage: 70 - 145 plus 1248% Stats
BtH: 38 plus stats

ATTACK #1 [Throws the spear he's holding at the enemy for an accurate hit; Sarkanians are supposedly great marksmen...]
Damage: 94.444% Base, Random, and Stat damage each
BTH: +5 (43 plus stats)
Rate: 47.5%

ATTACK #2 [Holds the spear he's holding in front of him and a giant geyser forms underneath the enemy and deals 2 inaccurate hits of damage]
Damage: 52.94% Base, Random, and Stat damage each
BTH: -5 (33 plus stats)
Rate: 47.5%

ATTACK #3 [Hovers for a second and then a giant black/blue portal appears on the floor between the player and the monster. From the portal appears a giant Cthulhu like creature that lifts its hands and punches the monster.]
Type: Melee
Damage: 211.76% Base, Random, and Stat damage each
BTH: -5 (33 plus stats)
Rate: 5%

*SarkMan floats around and waits for mana. (114 MP required or it will vanish next turn)
**SarkMan goes back to the Maelstorm to rest. (Not enough MP: 114 MP required)

MC Bonus: A simple 5% chance of dealing 200% damage (but with a much cooler animation)

Appearance: Sarkman looks like a normal Sarkanian but has a large Sarkanian Emblem sign on his chest. He is holding a Sarkanian Spear (with a bit better and more modern looking art update). His armor is also a mix of orange and green.
I really need to work on the name though... Any one have some ideas? :O

< Message edited by battlesiege15 -- 6/4/2014 10:29:33 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> RE: BS15's Idea bank + The Corrupter set!
Page 6 of 10«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition