Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/27/2012 17:23:17   
Mecha Mario
Mechanized Plumber

What character are you? Whose outfit is the best? Who has the prettiest shoes? What experience as a character have you liked best so far?

Discuss all things related to the characters in Hero Smash!

Old Thread
Old Thread II
Old Thread III
Old Thread IV
Old Thread V
Old Thread VI
Old Thread VII
Old Thread VIII

If you don't know who I am, I am the Head Moderator of Legends and Lore, the Creative Writing corner of the AE Forums. It has been requested for me to offer to you the same courtesies that I have extended to AQ and DF. Within our collaborations and AE Fanfiction sub-forums, we have numerous accounts of ingame storylines going on by players like you.

So, I have joyfully started you off with this:

In the Beginning... This is a story thread specifically for you to tell the world about the beginnings of your character.

=HS= In the Beginning... discussion This is where you can talk about the stories that people place within L&L.

As with AQ and DF, anytime HS has a major event or war, we will have a story thread set aside just for you. If you have a storyline about your character that is much more than his or her origins, we encourage you to create a story thread in AE Fanfiction and then a commentary thread in Works Discussion

~Eukara Vox

If you wanna discuss or have some urgent questions or you just wanna chill,come and join us in the IRC #HeroSmash channel ^^ we'd be grateful to have you guys there. From there you could also join the official AE games channel like #yulgarsinn and #battleon #epciduel etc. Don't know how to get on IRC? Here is a guide on how to get on IRC http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16791187 See ya guys there ^^. />d4
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/27/2012 17:33:17   
Vector

how about... never mind
if i decided to make a being from death's shadow realm or wherever the shadow mosters come from, and made him/her evil, would the villains let the shadow entity be part of their petty mischief, or would (s)he have to cause trouble as a lone wolf?

EDIT: oh, there's just one more thing... (s)he wears something that the ultimate good armor would be the closest in appearance to

< Message edited by Vector -- 1/27/2012 18:08:14 >
Post #: 2
1/27/2012 18:07:30   
Kinzdor

Depends on several factors Vector. What is the shadow being like?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
1/27/2012 18:13:07   
Vector

posted the edit just after you posted kinz ^^;
not very talkative, but will speak when necessary,knows how to get a job done and never likes to leave a trail leading back to him as far as his antics are concerned. almost like an expert assassin, except he has a massive sword (and tiny shield) also made of shadow
Post #: 4
1/27/2012 18:15:56   
Jessa K

I would think so. There are plenty of villains like that

AQW  Post #: 5
1/27/2012 18:18:09   
Arachnid

*Sniffs*
Ahhhhh! A brand new thread!
@vector
Massive sword and tiny shield?
Strange combo...

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 6
1/27/2012 18:24:22   
Kinzdor

I would glade`y work with this shadow villein. So long as I am not betrayed!
~Darkness King

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
1/27/2012 18:33:56   
Vector

trust me zafara, i'm sure the shadow entity is angry over the tiny shield, though i don't know if it will demand (super) death to make a larger shield or try his hand at it himself
and there i go assuming the male gender. ugh... can't really avoid it, but as far as anyone knows, the gender's unknown
Post #: 8
1/27/2012 21:31:37   
Crystal Lion

quote:

Artisa approached the manager and spoke kindly, "Uncle, don't be afraid, that was my twin sister, she's very touchy. None of us are drunk."

Uncle is just a nickname for any elderly man without a particular rank in my country, even if they're not related to you in the first place.

Sent away to a leper colony like everyone who once loved Herosmash.
Post #: 9
1/27/2012 22:54:12   
Goldstein

New Medical License chapter! Huzzah!

"Allo comrade, why don't you give me a click on the ol' noggin and enjoy a nice little tale of action and sorrow and comedy? Cheerio!"
Post #: 10
1/27/2012 22:56:56   
Jessa K

Yay! I've actually waiting all day- or at least the last hour -for this!
AQW  Post #: 11
1/27/2012 22:59:17   
Goldstein

D'aw.
Post #: 12
1/28/2012 6:02:32   
megakyle777

quote:

@Kyle would you mind if I incorporated The Destruction University for Gifted Villains into my story somehow?

Sure, go ahead.
DF  Post #: 13
1/28/2012 9:54:21   
Kinzdor

OK there are 2 more chapters left in my fan fic. Unless you count the epilogue. Any who I am planing on making another HS fanfic sometime soon. So what do you think my next story should be? A story about a student from The Destruction University for Gifted Villains,who comes to Super city on a mission for Professor King, a futuristic take on HS,or a story about K and Neutrality?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
1/28/2012 10:05:41   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Personally, I'd say either elaborate on the villain academy (because the idea needs to be cemented and made semi-mainstream), or do one with K and neutrality. There are too many HS side stories with different settings/themes right now for it to seem inventive and interesting to have a futuristic one, at least comparable to what it could be at some later poin in time.

Thusly, save that idea for later.
DF  Post #: 15
1/28/2012 12:11:43   
RemnantHS
Banned

I might be in trouble posting this, but whatever.

Storyline: Remnant was first a guy named Corey who lived a normal life. Friends, a girlfriend, family. But one day he was killed in his school by a maniacal clown in purple. Everyone thought he was dead. He woke up in an unfamiliar environment. He looked up and saw a yellow guy and his eyes bawled out (O_O). He finally realizes he is the last hope for the terrible threat in Super City.

Theme song: Get Through This.

Theme against Clown The Jester: Clown's Ambience.

Quote: “To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.” ~Remnant

< Message edited by RemnantHS -- 1/29/2012 2:46:23 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 16
1/28/2012 14:39:19   
Kinzdor

New chapter!

Discus it here!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
1/29/2012 11:21:02   
killer_ata

Just PVP'ed with Clownthejester...
Man that guy has some tricks up his sleeve
Post #: 18
1/29/2012 11:24:55   
Arachnid

@killer
Actually, me and him 1v1'd, and I won, but neither of us died a single time.
It was fun.
He is a rather tough opponent to beat.

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 19
1/29/2012 14:55:40   
Shadowlight1

Him and I did 1 on 1 several times.
He's not bad, but to this day, I have never lost.
~Eclipse
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 20
1/29/2012 15:54:17   
RemnantHS
Banned

Drakkoniss is helping me try to beat him, but there are no good skills for someone just new to PvP.
AQW Epic  Post #: 21
1/29/2012 16:01:33   
Arachnid

New chapter for Sisters in Arms!
Read!
Comment!

Have a nice day! ^^

~Lady Zafara

Check out my 3D anime art!
Check out my deviantart to follow me!
AQW  Post #: 22
1/30/2012 17:22:12   
delta blitz

PAHAHAHA hello my friends, I'm sure most of you guys know me as David (the zero) Blitz but now thanks to certain events I am now X Prime because just like the x variable the possiblities of chaos is endless. Funny thing about chaos its so freaking unpredictable, I mean who would have thought these vioces in my head would actually be useful...........PAHAHAHA.
*If anyone sees clown tell him I'm looking for him.......we have alot to talk about now *
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
1/30/2012 17:42:59   
Clown the Jester

OOOOH! THATS THE SPIRIT DAVY! Heh heh..excuse me...X Prime...we shall meet in due time.

By the way...I'm working on a new prodject about my character....its a story that I will update in due time...hope you all enjoy it.

(HS) L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. Case File: Clown the Jester

By the way Doc Goldstein...can I use your character? I promise I will use it with the utmost respect.
AQW Epic  Post #: 24
1/30/2012 19:45:56   
Goldstein

But of course! I thought you'd never ask!
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition