Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 30«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/31/2012 0:16:22   
RemnantHS
Banned

Forgetting someone? Remember, once I learn about your weakness, you're going down, Clown. I won't be Ancientz and quit. It will take more kills to delete me from this storyline. And I aint backing down until the Carnival is sent packing. EVEN IF I HAVE TO BUTCHER YOU TO BITS TO DO SO.

Anyways, someone is allowed to use me in a story, BUT I don't want to be left as a chapter side character. I'm Clown's new arch enemy, so he has 2 to worry about.

Anyways, listen to the links I posted before. ;)

Remnant, the Tombkeeper.

EDIT: Woot! I own this page! Beware the Tombkeeper!

< Message edited by RemnantHS -- 1/31/2012 0:17:02 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
1/31/2012 7:07:34   
Clown the Jester

Heh heh heh...Silly Remnant. Two Archenemeis? HEE HEE HEE!

Sorry Old bean...Drakkoniss will always be number one in my eyes...heh heh...not gonna lie...hee hee...my little fun with you is a side project that I use in between stages of The Game. Heh heh...I can be your archenemy...but you can't be mine. Heh...that postion was filled a long long time ago. And I don't need two archenemies. HEE HEE HEE!

However if you want more whoopings...hee hee...NO PROBLEM!

And oh...as for a story...heh heh...I don't think you should demand that you be used as a main character. Nobody likes being ordered to use someone.

Trust me...a bunch of guys tried to pull that on me and grape during Comedy and Tragedy...and ya know what? We didn't even let them show up for one scene.

WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

AQW Epic  Post #: 27
1/31/2012 9:13:51   
Vector

hmmm... haven't heard much from the cyborg and his new friend... i hope they're ok... :/
Post #: 28
1/31/2012 9:41:32   
Crystal Lion

Look, I'm fine, and so is he.
Post #: 29
1/31/2012 9:55:01   
Vector

i can understand if you two have to hide on everyone, but you could at least tell me about it

yeah, that's what we thought about letting me give out the paintbrush info and look how that turned out

chill. you're both still alive and you haven't been run out of the city yet

yeah... yet
Post #: 30
1/31/2012 9:59:16   
Crystal Lion

Safe, until my twin finds out about this. She's still going to try to knock you down, or failing that, poison you. Though I doubt that would be easy with what you are.
Post #: 31
1/31/2012 10:03:23   
Vector

assuming she can even get to me, but i will make sure she knows i won't harm you. i might even have to take her weapons away from her if she's that stubborn

mind the claws!

i'm not that ignorant...
Post #: 32
1/31/2012 10:08:34   
Crystal Lion

There's only one problem, she doesn't use any weapons save her own limbs and teeth. You know she's a poisoner as well.
Post #: 33
1/31/2012 10:12:34   
Vector

not a smart idea to coat those in poison. what's she do, jam the poison in the open wound?

without a blade, that seems like a viable alternative. still, i'll have to at least knock the poison away from her while i hope to convince i'm only making things better for her sibling
Post #: 34
1/31/2012 10:16:00   
Crystal Lion

Her choice. Though she prefers to throw the poison over her opponents after throwing them down or beating them up.
Post #: 35
1/31/2012 10:24:21   
Vector

she won't kill me by poison alone, though. it'll take much more than that to drop me

isn't that what's made the villains worried in the first place?

not really, that's secondary. my sentience is what tipped them off
Post #: 36
1/31/2012 10:33:19   
Crystal Lion

We've still got to be careful.
Post #: 37
1/31/2012 10:36:08   
Vector

yeah, if your sister finds out, who knows who she would tell next?

...that won't be good

exactly!
Post #: 38
1/31/2012 10:38:58   
Crystal Lion

She'd think you have mind control and put me under a thrall.
Post #: 39
1/31/2012 10:43:23   
Vector

that's pretty much what the villians want to do to him, if i remember right...

as it stands anyway. if i manage to decide to be heroic and they find out... it's gonna be one heck of a roller coaster after that
Post #: 40
1/31/2012 10:46:36   
Crystal Lion

In more than one way.
Post #: 41
1/31/2012 10:57:26   
Vector

especially if... no, that's too soon. and we have enough worries as it is!
Post #: 42
1/31/2012 11:03:58   
Crystal Lion

We do have a lot to be worried about.
Post #: 43
1/31/2012 11:11:00   
Vector

i'll keep an eye out for you two... just be extra careful. we're pretty much on thin ice over this
Post #: 44
1/31/2012 11:20:52   
megakyle777

Interesting. I had no idea about this. I will need to keep this in mind...

Also, Remment, Clown has a point in part of his post. If you demand to be put in a story, or for a really large part he really won't do it. A polite request is fine, but keep in mind that underneeth all the insanity RP he's still a normal guy who does not like demands such as being a new archnemisis.

Also, Clown really will not see anyone aside from Drakonnis as an nemisis. Don't worry too much about it. Just stop his evil plans or whatnot like most heroes do. It takes a lot to even impress that guy at all. Like making an entire Death Game tournament apparently. On a RL Archfoe look, to have an archfoe, you kinda need the person to agree first. Tis why he and Drakoniss are so.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 1/31/2012 11:26:08 >
DF  Post #: 45
1/31/2012 11:31:03   
Vector

quote:

Interesting. I had no idea about this. I will need to keep this in mind...

*headdesk*

i'll knock you upside the head later. right now i need to get her out of here

me?? you're the one who decided to talk about it out here!

says the idiot who sucks at being a sentry! *runs off with artisa*

.....i thought they put a sort of radar on him
Post #: 46
1/31/2012 11:40:26   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Sooo... New page, huh?

COMMENTS!!!!!! (I keeel yooou...)

O.o Tombs...

That's true, nobody likes demands like that, but to be fair, Clown, he was just stating that he would allow his character to be used, but specifying how he wants it to. That's actually rather reasonable, and more stating a specific nich for his character, rather than demanding anything.

If I said, "Hey, guys, if any of you want to use my character as a main protagonist in one of your stories, you're free to," would you object, then? Same principle. He didn't demand people use him, he was just freeing up his character for such a possition.

Interesting conversation, you three are having... I say Experimental is being too paranoid, but meh.

I imagine Atroxia punching Experimental untill her knuckles bleed...

*Thinks about making actual hands for Experimental* ...Hmm... I dislike the idea of snipping related accidents and property damage.

If I remember correctly, wasn't one of Atroxia's powers to poison people...? I guess that could be just an in-game thing, but still.

... I don't think Experimental understands Atroxia's psyche too well...

To be fair, the biological components were more of an artistic choice than a requirement for Experimental's survival. He could still fully function in all but the secondary advantages biological parts provide...

If a base completely destroyed the organic parts, then there could be the problem of connections for the mechanical parts, balance, weight support, and things like that, but still. Theoretically, he could work without them, and it would be a relatively minor inconvenience, at least for survival.

... You do know that Atroxia could very well find out by reading this thread, by, say, watching her sister posting on here and then suspiciously checking to see what she was doing, right?

Thoughts on marriage?

You know, Experimental could always formally join the Heroic League... Even the attempt to could very well improve his reputation, though that's hard to say, as it could obviously cause problems not worth the potential allies it creates.

To be fair, I assumed this would lead to ears that shouldn't have heard this to become aware of this situation anyway, aside from Atroxia.

Actually, it's more that I declared war on his faction, and then engaged in heated moral debates with him after he acknowledged that and countered with insults/accusations of hypocricy. Also, that I met with him in-game, and we had fun fighting alongside one another, and that I was the only hero of comparable power to him or any of the forces of Chaos/villainy at the time, and played an integral part in turning DB from Clown's side to the side of Good/justice, or whatever you may call it. Both Gray Silhouette and Clownthejester hated him for it, and Gray hated me for a while, before we became close working allies, but still.

Along with that, we have roleplays where we attempt to kill each other and things, which are very entertaining and helped out feud to prosper. The fight in the sewers that Gray portraid in C&T actually happened to some extent, though it was different than how he wrote it.

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 1/31/2012 11:50:17 >
DF  Post #: 47
1/31/2012 11:51:13   
Vector

SILENCE! i keel you!

honestly it was now or later. i thought the same thing. he might be better off just trying to help without formally joining the heroes
Post #: 48
1/31/2012 11:55:28   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

True, it may be risky, but it could also gain him allies and make him lose enemies on the side of Good to do so, instead of being reclusive, which makes people more suspicious.

Yes, it will make people more aware of him, but considering the Death Games, and all... I'd say that's probably a good thing, about now. Trust me. Like such things in politics, a move like that has risks, but you must weigh it against the rewards, and the other risks you'd have because of not doing it.

Comedy. :)

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 1/31/2012 11:57:03 >
DF  Post #: 49
1/31/2012 12:02:56   
Vector

still, we never know, drak. especially for the people who are related to the other competitors (friends, co-workers etc.)

gotta love the ventriloquist comedian :D
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 30«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition