Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Isiri

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Isiri
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/27/2012 21:36:21   
Jorath
Advocator of Wills

Isiri

Location: Heroes From Beyond, The General's Arrival, The Puppet General, A Brief Respite, Atrea, Friday the 13th - Rising Fire, Rising Fire, Wargoth Approaches, The Hunt Begins, North, The Spire -> Up -> Right -> Approach entrance -> Ascendant, Cosmos, The Empress, Song of the Ateala -> Talk, Arrival of the Vind, Song in Our Hearts

Quests given
Cosmos

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Heroes From Beyond

???: These infernal creatures will not take us!

Isiri: I... appreciate the offer. But I think we have bought time for a short break.

Isiri: And I will not hear any argument about it. It would not do to squabble in front of strangers.

Isiri: Please, excuse our manners. I am Isiri, unael of Somorrah, and highest Ascendant of Atrea.
Isiri: My companions are Nirios, an unael like myself...
Isiri: And Etaos. The twins are masters of illusion.
Isiri: And finally—

Isiri: I hope you are well, <Character> and <Dragon>. You are natives of this planet, then?

Isiri: We'd be happy to show you to Atrea, <Character>, but our priority is rescuing our scattered people.

Isiri: That is heartening to hear.
Isiri: If those infernal creatures are not stopped, I fear this planet may not last.
Isiri: By working with us, you will save both our people and yours. We would be glad to have your assistance.

Isiri: Yes. These new stars are unfamiliar, but I feel their warmth all the same.

The General's Arrival

Isiri: Maybe not, but with <Character> and <Dragon>'s help, we're rescuing all we can.

Isiri: Alz'ein! What is this?

Isiri: Alz'ein... I know how you must feel, but our people must come first.

Isiri: ...Very well. You have persuaded me.

The Puppet General

Isiri: Make it quick. If my assessment of this planet's stars is correct, dawn will soon be upon us.

Isiri: I hate to cut the reunion short, but...

Isiri: I'm sorry, <Character>, but do you happen to have any spare cloaks? We Ateala are rather sensitive to the sunlight, as you can see.

Isiri: I apologize that we've waylaid your plans so much, <Character>, <Dragon>.

A Brief Respite

Isiri: It's the least we could do.

Isiri: Wargoth, as Nirios briefly explained earlier, is an Infernal being who invaded our home planet of Somorah.
Isiri: In the distant past, our people used to travel between planets with our rifts.
Isiri: It was easy for us. We could dance through space, and no world was beyond our reach.

Isiri: Better to stay on Somorah, where we were now comfortable, than to risk looking to the stars.

Isiri: Our Empress ordered us to flee, light or no. There was no hope left for Somorah.

Isiri: We can only apologize for bringing our conflict to your world. We will do all in our power to help you defend your home.
Isiri: And if the worst should occur, we will do what we can to help your people flee it, as well.

Isiri: He was known to us only as The Professor. I'm afraid he disappeared shortly after the first rifts were stabilized.

Isiri: Your assistance is more than we could ask for.

Atrea

Isiri: Jatiw <Character>, welcome to our city!

Friday the 13th - Rising Fire

Isiri: You must defeat his army, <Character>, before Wargoth himself comes through a portal!

Rising Fire

Isiri: This is... disquieting... the calm before the storm.

Isiri: We have no choice. There is no escape.

Isiri: Wargoth controls the fire within her.

Isiri: I can isolate her... try and keep her out of his reach, but I don't know for how long.

Wargoth Approaches

Isiri: Something is coming... but it... it's wrong....

Isiri: Your plane of fire has been weakened. Wargoth's power has grown...

Isiri: <Character>... You must help her.
Isiri: Break his hold over her!

Isiri: Who is this Blue Mage?

Isiri: AAAAhhhh!! N-- no!

Isiri: This isn't over... Veyla is gone....

The Hunt Begins

Isiri: He was able to gain control of your Fire Avatar... I fear he is here. His army was just another distraction for us....

Isiri: She is back under his control. We must find The Professor so we can defeat Wargoth himself.

North

Isiri: Do not be so rash, Alz'ein. There is always hope.
Isiri: The Professor wouldn't want to endanger any cities, <Character>.
Isiri: He was fleeing Wargoth as much as we were.

Isiri: ...
Isiri: All I can tell you is... go north.

The Spire

Isiri: May The Empress bless you <Character>. I can feel you are close to magic, just as me. Splendid!

• Read signs! (DA Required)
    Isiri: I am sorry <Character>, but you can't read from zodiac signs yet, you have to be a true Ascendant.
    Isiri: I think you are ready <Character>. I have noticed new signs in the sky, I will temporarily ascend you into the cosmos, so you can investigate.
  • Talk
    Isiri: What is troubling you?
    • Who are you?
      Isiri: I am Isiri Da'lia Chromia, highest Ascendant in Atrea, one of the unaels and The Empress' most trusted seer.

• Ascendant?
      Isiri: Ascendant is a mage who can bend the power of cosmos to his will, gaining powers from the six zodiac signs of our people.
      Isiri: Six claimed zodiac signs, the zodiac signs which do not have an unael are not claimed, thus ascendants can't read from them.
      Isiri: In battle, apprentice ascendants use the original six signs for their advantage. However...
      Isiri: ...more experienced ascendants can combine signs, which can lead to interesting effects. Such as temporal immortality.

• Unael?
      Isiri: Hmm, how should I explain this...Unaels are atealan equivalent of your "heroes". Or to be more precise, the "Choosen Ones".
      Isiri: Back on Somorah, when one of our people was respected by the community, fulfilled his destiny or had a great power within himself...
      Isiri: ...he became the Unael. Then our purpose, as ascendants, was to "ascend" his very existence and connect him with the cosmos.
      Isiri: Finally, he could either become one with The Empress, or, literally, take one of the zodiac signs and descend back onto Somoroah.
      Isiri: If he chose to descend, the zodiac sign he took became his tool of heroism and ascendants could now read from it.
      Isiri: Me and Nirios are the only unaels left, the other ones have either died or became one with The Empress.

• The Empress?
      Isiri: She is the voice of the atealans. She is a nation within one being. She is the Ayar Lat'quah. She is The Empress.
  • Heal - fully replenishes HP, MP, and potions.

• Become An Ascendant!
    Isiri: If you can defeat the celestials, then you deserve to become an Ascendant.
    • Equip Ascendant - equips Ascendant class.
    • Give Armor back
    Cosmos

Isiri: Fantastic <Character>! You came back!
    Isiri: Excuse my excitement, but not many ascendants can deal with the journey to the cosmos.
    Isiri: Thank you for bringing four new zodiac signs back! Looks like these ones are from your side of the cosmos, interesting.
    Isiri: I will make a good use of them! I'm happy to give you the robes of an ascendant!

The Empress

Isiri: Ayar Lat'quah, is it time? Time for us to flee once again?

Isiri: Greetings, <Character>!

Isiri: My Empress?

Isiri: Certainly.

Song of the Ateala

Isiri: Jatiw, <Character>!

Isiri: We're holding, but the enemy forces seem limitless.
    Isiri: I am impressed with you yet again, however!
    Isiri: The Empress recognizes your ability, and with you and the Vind, I am glad that we do not need to flee.

Isiri: Perhaps. It would have been sad to leave this land so soon. The stars here are ever fascinating.
    Isiri: But we must look forward. Once The Empress closes this rift, we'll have such a celebration!

Arrival of the Vind

Isiri: A wise reasoning.

Isiri: That seems quite fair to me.

Isiri: The Empress sees your assistance here. I'm sure she will approve.

Song in Our Hearts

Isiri: <Character>, while the barrier is down, my Ascendants and I will have to focus our full attention on repelling the onslaught.
    Isiri: That being said, I believe I may be able to provide you with some support.

Isiri: I believe so. We should hold until—

Isiri: No...

Isiri: Ayar Lat'quah...

Isiri: The ascended Unael. They're gone.

Isiri: We live. Over time, Unael will return, and the Ayar Lat'quah will sing of a new era.

Isiri: We will always have a place for you and your allies, <Character>, Lady Kara.

Other information
  • Also known as Isiri Da'lia Chromia.
  • Isiri previously appeared in the retired quest The Puppet General; any retired content has been archived on its respective entry.

Unhooded Appearance

Thanks to
  • Jay for image, location link, and corrections.
  • Phastore for Unhooded appearance image.
  • Heartdragon and Onyx Darkmatter for additional dialogue.
  • Sagrym for corrections.

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 2/24/2024 2:00:17 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Isiri
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition