Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Mech Combat 101

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Mech Combat 101
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/3/2012 22:44:16   
ArchMagus Orodalf

Mech Combat 101

Objective: Launch the class mission!
Objective Completed: Great job, you passed the test!
Requirements: Passing the GEARS University Entrance Exam
Release Date: Unknown

Enemies:
  • Hot Dog
  • Jimmy the Eye-Pod
  • Hammerhead V1
  • Pupperoni
  • Big Rusty Rat
  • Hammerhead V2
  • Shadow Glider
  • Beary Goode
  • Ghost Mecha
  • Spectral Mecha
  • Electra Phantasm
  • Goober
  • Ghost Angel
  • Hammerhead V4

NPCs:
  • Aleysia

Dialogue:

Class #1: Hot Dog
      Objective: Defeat a single opponent in a completely safe training battle which will take place in unescapable battle arena using live ammunition. Survivors may continue on to the next class.
    Class #2: Hot Dog and Jimmy the Eye-Pod
      Objective: Defeat two level 3 opponents without repairing your mecha in between.
      Recommended level 4

Aleysia: «You», you did well on your first test. Now let's see if you can handle multiple opponents!
    Class #3: Hot Dog, Jimmy the Eye-Pod, and Jimmy the Eye-Pod
      Objective: Defeat THREE low level opponents without repairing your mecha in between.
      Recommended level is above 4

Aleysia: You performed adequately on your last test. I wonder if you will handle three opponents with such ease.
    Class #4: Hammerhead V1
      INSTRUCTOR DUEL!: Defeat one of Aleysia's TAs (Teacher Assistants) in an anything goes mecha boss fight. Good luck!
      Recommended level is 5

Aleysia: You performed adequately on your last test. I wonder if you will handle three opponents with such ease.
    Class #5: Pupperoni and Big Rusty Rat
      Objective: Starting with this class you will be facing tougher opponents. Upgrade your mecha and weapon systems as needed. Defeat two level 5 mecha!
      Recommended level is 5 to 6

Aleysia: Hrmph. Perhaps there is some hope for you yet. It is time to face a tougher set of opponents.
    Class #6: Big Rusty Rat, Pupperoni, and Jimmy the Eye-Pod
      Objective: Defeat THREE medium difficulty mecha. No repairs allowed.
      Recommended level is 7

Aleysia: This is a very difficult battle. It is very unlikely you will ever be able to complete this challenge. Do not feel bad. No one ever has.
    Class #7: Hammerhead V2
      INSTRUCTOR DUEL!: Defeat another of Aleysia's TA (Teacher's assistant) in a one on one duel. Warning: This mecha model has been modified to be highly resistant to ballistic weapons.
      Recommended level is 7

Aleysia: I am almost impressed after watching the last battle. Almost.
    Class #8: Shadow Glider and Beary Goode
      Objective: Defeat two tougher opponents in non-stop one on one duels.
      Recommended level is 9

Aleysia: Very well. You have earned a forum question! Question: Where do we bury the survivors of these tests?
    Class #9: Spectral Mecha, Ghost Mecha, Electra Phantasm
      Objective: Defeat THREE difficult opponents in back to back battles. Be certain to get the best gear you can for the upcoming challenges.
      Recommended level is 12

Aleysia: You have earned my respect, «You». Keep up the good work.
    Class #10: Hot Dog, Goober, Hot Dog, Ghost Angel
      SPECIAL CLASS: Defeat FOUR high power opponents.
      Recommended level is... impossible.

Aleysia: I am so impressed with how you handled those three that I have made a special class for you. Battle FOUR opponents!
    Class #11: Hammerhead V4
      FINAL EXAM: Win a duel against Aleysia's top rated TA (Teacher's Assistant). Warning: Their mecha has been modified to be highly resistant to lasers.
      Recommended level is 12

Aleysia: You have come so far, «You». You are now my top student and are now ready for the final Exam. Good luck!
    CLASS COMPLETE
      Grade: A++
      Congratulations, you have completed this GEARS University course! This class is required to access several upcoming University missions and a portion of the school shop. Until they are released, you can help other players come up with battle strategies to beat the class!
    • Dunce Cap
    • Back
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Mech Combat 101
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition